Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186593 times)
Sharecoin11234

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:38:31 PM

it gonna to be dead?

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T68GrANdzmKVNgKB5P4nW3DGPjgXL2vpMM
DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:09:16 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 03:11:19 PM by Rainer4256

it gonna to be dead?
Buy as long as it's cheap. This will change shortly.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Gxname

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:12:59 PM

Is YC dead? the price and volume is so low.

NXT:NXT-9KQF-4JBZ-XFEH-9H2NB
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:13725504716929486253
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:57:35 PM

Hi YCproject,

What is up with wallet ?

+1

I was going to ask the same thing.. It should have been released a week ago..

Dev please give us some news.. what are the updates so far?

How is the developing of the online shopping platform?

What's the secret that nobody wants to release?

I've been a YC supporter from the beginning and didn't dump any YC..

But i cannot keep watching my money going wasted day by day..

I still believe in this coin, but YC at 280 satoshi? o.O What is this, price of sand? It almost makes me cry blood for god sake!!

Dev we could use some news, some activity, something to reinforce our hope and strength on YC..

What have you been doing to raise YC price again?

If this stays like this a week or two weeks more and YC will be at 10 satoshi or even dead..

Please any information :-)

I have great faith in the dev as he was all time responsible for his coin.

Please show up and let us know if there are any problems.

Thx.

The new wallet have been released. Changes from V1.0.0.2 -> V1.0.0.3

1. Added coin control feature;
2. Added multiple checkpoints;
3. Added supernode feature.

Windows QT 1.0.0.3: http://download944.mediafire.com/e3bitscy5yog/y338rvlvi6ezt6t/yellowcoin-qt_1.0.0.3.rar
Source Code: https://github.com/YCteam/YellowCoin (Updated to 1.0.0.3)

As for the online shopping platform, we are still adding items to the site. The preparations are moving into top gear and we hope we can launch the site soon!

Great News  Smiley

Thanks for information.   Grin

And my most loved question " is there any mac wallet soon available "   Wink

Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:53:58 PM

Take a look at this. Sounds interesting.

Hello to every crypto fanatic!

We just launched a cryptocoin Promotion platform at http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/ .

We agglomerate the best 4 social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- FrontPage coin promo;

- Dedicated Promo and giveaways for specific tasks;

- Web development and code support;

- We offer you the best tweet feeds at once from the major cryptoworld marketers & promoters.

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.
You feedbacks are highly welcome!

Don't hesitate to contact us for your own coin promotion!

http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:39:27 AM

Grin new wallet, good

Sunnyfive

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:06:58 AM

Grin new wallet, good

can't download from the link

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:46:41 AM

Remember when everybody hated me for telling you guys the truth? The crappier the coin the more excited (dumb) people get about it until that big dump. This thing is pure crap and I'm baffled by the fact that anybody thought it was worth investing time and money into. You guys were duped (in broad daylight). If you didn't see this coming, you need to either learn from this or find a new hobby.
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:13:45 AM

Remember when everybody hated me for telling you guys the truth? The crappier the coin the more excited (dumb) people get about it until that big dump. This thing is pure crap and I'm baffled by the fact that anybody thought it was worth investing time and money into. You guys were duped (in broad daylight). If you didn't see this coming, you need to either learn from this or find a new hobby.
I don't want to defend YC, but if you have the insight or knowledge you are talking about, you don't need to LIE. Just tell us the reason why you lied about your communication with Mintpal, when you said "They don't want to add YC."
Dancingk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:25:30 AM

I don't think so.

waldistons

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:31:00 AM

I hope version 1.0.0.4 will include mint indicator, I've been waiting for it so long Cheesy
Otherwise I don't know if I should leave wallet open or not. Keeping 10 wallets trying to mint leaves me with lagging system Cheesy

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MEGAman

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:32:31 AM

I don't want to defend YC, but if you have the insight or knowledge you are talking about, you don't need to LIE. Just tell us the reason why you lied about your communication with Mintpal, when you said "They don't want to add YC."

What is baffling to me is how every single thing I've said in this thread was deflected by a "you're a liar! You LIED about MintPal!" ad nauseum. This is the only "defense" anybody can throw out there because everything I say is a fact. I spoke to a rep at MintPal (specifically bringing this turd to them in an attempt to stop it as best I could) who said due to constant issues with the YC wallet hogging system resources, locking up, and creating jammed transactions + "fraudulent voting methods" + me explaining the 25% premine and exposing the rest of the fly-by-night scam they did not want to add YC. Obviously, they had already accepted BTC donations/etc and despite removing 30% of the votes for YC they eventually had to add it. Apparently they got the wallet to work and figured they would forge ahead. Believe it or not, there are multiple people working for MintPal. How me relaying my exact conversation with a MintPal employee became me being a "LIAR!!!111" is simple: people in this thread are morons and had no branches to grab so this was the best they could do. It's pathetic but guess what? It worked! Stupid people listen to other stupid people. Look what happened when the coin hit MintPal - a massive dump! Amazing how the dev's wallet balance dropped so drastically the second YC was trading on MintPal, eh? And then what happened to the price? Exactly what I said. What will continue to happen? It will continue to fall. It's a worthless piece of premined crap and everybody that mined, bought, promoted, or supported this coin in any way primarily did so to line to dev's pockets. The dev controlled the bulk of "in-play" coins and therefore held the key to dump - almost everybody else got burned. All I do is try to prevent crapcoin devs from raking in huge profits but it never works - everybody thinks they're smarter than logic. I guarantee this dev is hard at work on their next coin (if they haven't already released it/them under a new handle). I mean I would have never thought people would be stupid enough to buy into a coin with a 25% premine and look - I was totally wrong. Why not a 75% premine? At this point people are so stupid it doesn't even seem to matter.
phoneled

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:05:44 PM

What is baffling to me is how every single thing I've said in this thread was deflected by a "you're a liar! You LIED about MintPal!" ad nauseum. This is the only "defense" anybody can throw out there because everything I say is a fact. I spoke to a rep at MintPal (specifically bringing this turd to them in an attempt to stop it as best I could) who said due to constant issues with the YC wallet hogging system resources, locking up, and creating jammed transactions + "fraudulent voting methods" + me explaining the 25% premine and exposing the rest of the fly-by-night scam they did not want to add YC. Obviously, they had already accepted BTC donations/etc and despite removing 30% of the votes for YC they eventually had to add it. Apparently they got the wallet to work and figured they would forge ahead. Believe it or not, there are multiple people working for MintPal. How me relaying my exact conversation with a MintPal employee became me being a "LIAR!!!111" is simple: people in this thread are morons and had no branches to grab so this was the best they could do. It's pathetic but guess what? It worked! Stupid people listen to other stupid people. Look what happened when the coin hit MintPal - a massive dump! Amazing how the dev's wallet balance dropped so drastically the second YC was trading on MintPal, eh? And then what happened to the price? Exactly what I said. What will continue to happen? It will continue to fall. It's a worthless piece of premined crap and everybody that mined, bought, promoted, or supported this coin in any way primarily did so to line to dev's pockets. The dev controlled the bulk of "in-play" coins and therefore held the key to dump - almost everybody else got burned. All I do is try to prevent crapcoin devs from raking in huge profits but it never works - everybody thinks they're smarter than logic. I guarantee this dev is hard at work on their next coin (if they haven't already released it/them under a new handle). I mean I would have never thought people would be stupid enough to buy into a coin with a 25% premine and look - I was totally wrong. Why not a 75% premine? At this point people are so stupid it doesn't even seem to matter.

.....too long, man

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:08:38 PM

hey guys

just to let you know - we have listed YC on Cryptonator.com which basically allows you converting it into any other crypto or fiat and vise versa

if you need a YellowCoin price ticker or calculator widget for your website or blog - we also have a fully customizable and free solution https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
MOCKBA

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:17:47 PM

Windows QT 1.0.0.3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y338rvlvi6ezt6t/yellowcoin-qt_1.0.0.3.rar

Is Mac OS wallet going to be updated? Mac wallet is still V1.0.0.0.1 and POS never worked on it.
MEGAman

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:41:47 PM

.....too long, man

I would imagine it's difficult to read 12 sentences when you're at a 3rd grade reading level. This thread is full of the bottom 1% in intelligence, unfortunately. Sorry for making your head hurt - please continue stumbling through life.
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:37:16 AM

Windows QT 1.0.0.3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y338rvlvi6ezt6t/yellowcoin-qt_1.0.0.3.rar

Is Mac OS wallet going to be updated? Mac wallet is still V1.0.0.0.1 and POS never worked on it.

Need a mac wallet too please  Wink

Thx  Grin
multioptions

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:05:16 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 10:16:45 AM by multioptions

Hi YCproject,

What is up with wallet ?

+1

I was going to ask the same thing.. It should have been released a week ago..

Dev please give us some news.. what are the updates so far?

How is the developing of the online shopping platform?

What's the secret that nobody wants to release?

I've been a YC supporter from the beginning and didn't dump any YC..

But i cannot keep watching my money going wasted day by day..

I still believe in this coin, but YC at 280 satoshi? o.O What is this, price of sand? It almost makes me cry blood for god sake!!

Dev we could use some news, some activity, something to reinforce our hope and strength on YC..

What have you been doing to raise YC price again?

If this stays like this a week or two weeks more and YC will be at 10 satoshi or even dead..

Please any information :-)

I have great faith in the dev as he was all time responsible for his coin.

Please show up and let us know if there are any problems.

Thx.

1. Added coin control feature;
2. Added multiple checkpoints;
3. Added supernode feature.

As for the online shopping platform, we are still adding items to the site. The preparations are moving into top gear and we hope we can launch the site soon!

This is great work done
Let's buy some more YC
Bruce Red

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:18:07 AM

Need a mac wallet too please  Wink

Thx  Grin
yeah. I am also using mac.
I need a mac wallet or an on-line wallet.

ycz

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:43:00 PM

yeah. I am also using mac.
I need a mac wallet or an on-line wallet.

+1

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: