Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186593 times)
feikang520

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:16:39 PM

You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheDirtybird

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:43:09 PM

New wallet would not load blkindex.. so wiped folder(all but wallet.dat of course) now it wont update properly or show balance as it confirms.. shows staking on a zero balance.. none of this looks right.. have to keep shutting down to try and sync as keeps getting stuck.. being a real pain in the arse.. I think there is some flaws in it still...just my experience..
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:53:12 PM

New wallet would not load blkindex.. so wiped folder(all but wallet.dat of course) now it wont update properly or show balance as it confirms.. shows staking on a zero balance.. none of this looks right.. have to keep shutting down to try and sync as keeps getting stuck.. being a real pain in the arse.. I think there is some flaws in it still...just my experience..
Same here. This wallet is now syncing for hours and still ~114000 blocks remaining. Oh well!

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:53:50 PM

Same here. This wallet is now syncing for hours and still ~114000 blocks remaining. Oh well!
Wallet has finished syncing. Praise the Lord!  Roll Eyes

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:49:09 PM

yeah. I am also using mac.
I need a mac wallet or an on-line wallet.

+1

now I got a warning shown in my mac client.

Update please.   Grin

THX.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:30:26 PM

Nice YC pump, now we should find a flour to move higher again.
dintymoore

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:33:06 AM

Yep, this pump was planned. As you can see it was designed to get rid of the last panic sellers. Once it raised to 350 or so, the fucks began selling again. Ha, what douchbags. When this coin goes to 3000+ sats, the panic sellers will shoot themselves in the head (hopefully). Are you stupid like megaman? All he does is shit on this coin and he has millions of them. Why do you think he shits all over this coin??? So he can buy cheap, you stupid fucks. You are being led astray and like he said "You guys were duped (in broad daylight)” meaning he has lots and want more for cheap. Case-in-point...he feeds you bullshit, 25% premine??? Do your math people......the dev took 5 million coins. That is not even close to 25%. He is duping you all so he can profit. Wise up or as he said “If you didn't see this coming, you need to either learn from this or find a new hobby”. Nuff said.
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:43:08 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 09:43:37 AM by MEGAman

Yep, this pump was planned. As you can see it was designed to get rid of the last panic sellers. Once it raised to 350 or so, the fucks began selling again. Ha, what douchbags. When this coin goes to 3000+ sats, the panic sellers will shoot themselves in the head (hopefully). Are you stupid like megaman? All he does is shit on this coin and he has millions of them. Why do you think he shits all over this coin??? So he can buy cheap, you stupid fucks. You are being led astray and like he said "You guys were duped (in broad daylight)” meaning he has lots and want more for cheap. Case-in-point...he feeds you bullshit, 25% premine??? Do your math people......the dev took 5 million coins. That is not even close to 25%. He is duping you all so he can profit. Wise up or as he said “If you didn't see this coming, you need to either learn from this or find a new hobby”. Nuff said.

Designed to get rid of the panic sellers? It was designed to dump more coins. I have zero YC - why would I waste my time when there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of better coins? Also, you throw around things like "stupid fucks" and whatnot when you've proven right here how stupid you are. The dev premined 5 million coins and there were only 20 million POW coins - that is 25% of the lifetime POW coin supply. Everything else is POS and the bulk of that is already over - out of 42 million coins the dev ended up with over 10 million of them (before he dumped the bulk as soon as YC hit MintPal). The scam wasn't even clever or disguised - it completely relied on the fact that people would be too stupid to even realize what was going on - and it worked. Look how many fans this piece of crap has - you love a coin that was literally designed to make the dev rich at your expense. The math isn't that complicated here - were you really all fooled by him tossing in the ridiculous early POS? Obviously he has dumped most of them by now but it's pretty insane how many morons are in here such as yourself. Like everybody else dumb enough to waste their time and money on this coin, you are flat out clueless. I want more coins cheap? Please - take all you want. You're giving me way too little credit - all I've done is be honest this entire thread. Sure that makes me the enemy but the dev already made the bulk of his cash and he's moved on to his next scam. You guys are hanging on to nothing here. So far every coin I've ever called out has performed exactly as I said it would and this has been no different. There might be a little spike of desperation here/there but this piece of crap is heading straight to zero.
Specialkey

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:33:16 AM

Anyway I need a mac wallet. Can not transfer my coins. That sucks.

YCprojekt help please.

Thx.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:54:34 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 12:28:29 PM by mdtspain

Designed to get rid of the panic sellers? It was designed to dump more coins. I have zero YC - why would I waste my time when there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of better coins? Also, you throw around things like "stupid fucks" and whatnot when you've proven right here how stupid you are. The dev premined 5 million coins and there were only 20 million POW coins - that is 25% of the lifetime coin supply. Everything else is POS and the bulk of that is already over - out of 42 million coins the dev ended up with over 10 million of. Obviously he has dumped most of them by now but it's pretty insane how many morons are in here such as yourself. So guess what, dipshit? Like everybody else dumb enough to waste their time and money on this coin you are flat out clueless. I want more coins cheap? Please - take all you want. You're giving me way too little credit - all I've done is be honest this entire thread. So far every coin I've ever called out has performed exactly as I said it would and this has been no different. There might be a little spike of desperation here/there but this piece of crap is heading straight to zero.

@MEGAman:

May I ask what you gain with all this FUD? As you claim it's nothing, then why do you spend so much of your valuable time being here on this tread.
If people want to invest in this coin, then just let them. Why do you think that it's your job to force your opinion. We all know your opinion by now.

I hope that you are not warning people all day long, that they better not go outside. There is a possibilty that they will be runover by a car....  Well, maybe I am wrong, maybe that should be your new goal in life.
Specialkey

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:16:13 PM

Any information please  Grin Why no mac wallet and what is going on allready.

Thanks for information.
TheDirtybird

Activity: 206

http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:37:59 PM

I am pretty sure this coin is farqed for me.. can't sync my new wallet and have my balance check out.. so either I have had a forked wallet or bad nodes from beginning or its all forked now and all bad nodes.. whatever it is my balance is wrong.. new wallet won't load blkindex.dat from old wallet.. been screwing with it for 2.5 days now wasting time and energy on something that "should be tested and working" before you give it to the public...ill check back in a few weeks to see if things are fixed.. but for others..* beware * this coin and wallet has some issues....
MEGAman

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:27:14 PM

@MEGAman:

May I ask what you gain with all this FUD? As you claim it's nothing, then why do you spend so much of your valuable time being here on this tread.
If people want to invest in this coin, then just let them. Why do you think that it's your job to force your opinion. We all know your opinion by now.

I hope that you are not warning people all day long, that they better not go outside. There is a possibilty that they will be runover by a car....  Well, maybe I am wrong, maybe that should be your new goal in life.

It's factual information - I continue to see false information posted here and so I correct it. I don't want anybody else wasting their money on this thing because they are getting the wrong information. Dozens of people in this thread continually deny that the "25% premine" took place because the dev "only" premined 5 million coins and there are currently 42 million coins. It blows my mind that people don't realize there were only 20 million POW coins and an insane amount of POS happened early and briefly which the premined amount also received the full benefits of. If the dev premined all 20 million POW coins and held all of them, do people still think it's not a 100% premine? All that means is the dev would now have 42 million coins. It's a joke and I can't believe people were fooled by this premine+POS wool-over-the-eyes trick. Credit where it's due, this dev exploited the cluelessness of everybody here where I was overestimated peoples' intelligence and common sense - he knew people would be dumb enough not to see it and he was right. I'm honestly impressed by this guy despite still thinking he's an asshole and cancerous to the crypto community - he made a lot of money by not overestimating you guys and he'll continue to pull off similar scams again and again as long as you all let it happen. By my estimates, he has already made around $30,000 USD profit and is still holding a handful of YC he couldn't quite unload before the crash. He probably has at least 3-4 coins he has released since YC - why not? Screwed up wallet, bad nodes, over 9 different forks that I know of, a 25% premine, and yet people are still trading it and standing up for it - it's amazing. Run this same scam once/month and you make as much money as a top-level heart surgeon in Beverly Hills at the expense of dumbasses that don't know what they're doing - easy to see why he does it.
YCproject (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:18:54 AM

Any information please  Grin Why no mac wallet and what is going on allready.

Thanks for information.
Hi, we will update the MAC wallet soon. Thanks!

Let's Color the MOON: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyU
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:22:59 AM

@MEGAman:

It's factual information - I continue to see false information posted here and so I correct it. I don't want anybody else wasting their money on this thing because they are getting the wrong information. Dozens of people in this thread continually deny that the "25% premine" took place because the dev "only" premined 5 million coins and there are currently 42 million coins. It blows my mind that people don't realize there were only 20 million POW coins and an insane amount of POS happened early and briefly which the premined amount also received the full benefits of. If the dev premined all 20 million POW coins and held all of them, do people still think it's not a 100% premine? All that means is the dev would now have 42 million coins. It's a joke and I can't believe people were fooled by this premine+POS wool-over-the-eyes trick. Credit where it's due, this dev exploited the cluelessness of everybody here where I was overestimated peoples' intelligence and common sense - he knew people would be dumb enough not to see it and he was right. I'm honestly impressed by this guy despite still thinking he's an asshole and cancerous to the crypto community - he made a lot of money by not overestimating you guys and he'll continue to pull off similar scams again and again as long as you all let it happen. By my estimates, he has already made around $30,000 USD profit and is still holding a handful of YC he couldn't quite unload before the crash. He probably has at least 3-4 coins he has released since YC - why not? Screwed up wallet, bad nodes, over 9 different forks that I know of, a 25% premine, and yet people are still trading it and standing up for it - it's amazing. Run this same scam once/month and you make as much money as a top-level heart surgeon in Beverly Hills at the expense of dumbasses that don't know what they're doing - easy to see why he does it.
Longest posts I've ever seen on this website. You are wasting so much time to "help people", Jesus! Why don't you just go away?
MEGAman

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:59:06 AM

@MEGAman:

Longest posts I've ever seen on this website. You are wasting so much time to "help people", Jesus! Why don't you just go away?

Because I'm helping people. Was I wrong about anything? Did I not tell everybody where the price would end up? I even drew a graph that matches up almost exactly. I'm informing people on scams so they don't waste their money lining the pockets of lazy con artists. By allowing these scams to continue it hurts crypto as a whole. It's become a seedy underground of childish idiots and con artists - that's not a good direction for things. I'm working to change that as best I can by informing people with honest information. If they choose to ignore me, at least I tried. If I prevented one single person from holding a huge bag of Yellowcoins they bought at 10x the current price then I've done my job. Hopefully I helped more people than that.
Specialkey

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:33:30 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 07:35:39 AM by Specialkey

Any information please  Grin Why no mac wallet and what is going on allready.

Thanks for information.
Hi, we will update the MAC wallet soon. Thanks!

Hi YCproject  Grin

Even if there a hard times atm, I never lost my faith in you or YC.  Smiley

Thanks for information.  Smiley
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:50:31 AM

@MEGAman:

Because I'm helping people. Was I wrong about anything? Did I not tell everybody where the price would end up? I even drew a graph that matches up almost exactly. I'm informing people on scams so they don't waste their money lining the pockets of lazy con artists. By allowing these scams to continue it hurts crypto as a whole. It's become a seedy underground of childish idiots and con artists - that's not a good direction for things. I'm working to change that as best I can by informing people with honest information. If they choose to ignore me, at least I tried. If I prevented one single person from holding a huge bag of Yellowcoins they bought at 10x the current price then I've done my job. Hopefully I helped more people than that.

When, I read your side signature, I understood your problem ! You hate yourself since 1981, which might be your birthyear...so we all know now where your problems come from.
I am stupid and I can laugh about it. There is nothing worse than being stupid and not knowing it.
Nobody ever told you the thruth, you are seriously boring ! Go and help yourself before you want to help anybody else.
Megaman you are very, very, very pointless...
MEGAman

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:03:36 PM

@MEGAman:

When, I read your side signature, I understood your problem ! You hate yourself since 1981, which might be your birthyear...so we all know now where your problems come from.
I am stupid and I can laugh about it. There is nothing worse than being stupid and not knowing it.
Nobody ever told you the thruth, you are seriously boring ! Go and help yourself before you want to help anybody else.

Clever insult - I'm sure you were patting yourself on the back for that one. One can only hope you never reproduce. While it's a great first step toward growth that you can admit you are stupid - once again evidenced by the fact that you have the writing skills of a 10-year-old and have zero logical reasoning skills (if you did, you wouldn't be here) - I find it odd that you are both ignorant and arrogant enough to believe that what you are saying makes sense in the face of what we all already know. You say I'm pointless... but I'm one of the only people in this entire thread that has made a single valid point. This may be the strangest group of people I have ever had the displeasure of communicating with. While you no doubt find me boring (and dislike me for being the voice of reason) your motivation, like the others, requires zero speculation. You all suckered into this piece of crap coin and are holding big heavy bags of it. You hope other people never learn the facts about it so that they can ignorantly purchase your coins before they become completely worthless. If you were smart, you would have taken my advice two weeks ago and sold all of your coins even if it was for a loss. A true winner knows when they've lost - cut your losses and move on! Now guess what? Your best bet remains selling and getting out but now you're going to get 1/3 of what you would have the last time I suggested it (and 1/10th of when I suggested it the first time). This turd is going nowhere but down and 2 weeks from now your horrible investment will be worth even less. You're all playing a suckers game and you're all losing.
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:17:42 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 06:37:23 PM by cryptoba

@MEGAman:

Clever insult - I'm sure you were patting yourself on the back for that one. One can only hope you never reproduce. While it's a great first step toward growth that you can admit you are stupid - once again evidenced by the fact that you have the writing skills of a 10-year-old and have zero logical reasoning skills (if you did, you wouldn't be here) - I find it odd that you are both ignorant and arrogant enough to believe that what you are saying makes sense in the face of what we all already know. You say I'm pointless... but I'm one of the only people in this entire thread that has made a single valid point. This may be the strangest group of people I have ever had the displeasure of communicating with. While you no doubt find me boring (and dislike me for being the voice of reason) your motivation, like the others, requires zero speculation. You all suckered into this piece of crap coin and are holding big heavy bags of it. You hope other people never learn the facts about it so that they can ignorantly purchase your coins before they become completely worthless. If you were smart, you would have taken my advice two weeks ago and sold all of your coins even if it was for a loss. A true winner knows when they've lost - cut your losses and move on! Now guess what? Your best bet remains selling and getting out but now you're going to get 1/3 of what you would have the last time I suggested it (and 1/10th of when I suggested it the first time). This turd is going nowhere but down and 2 weeks from now your horrible investment will be worth even less. You're all playing a suckers game and you're all losing.

Dear Megaman,

My goal is not to proove anything to anybody, but you want to proove to everyone that you were right. That, you saved people from investing ! But, you do not do this, you aggress people who have invested in the coin.
And, Megaman, protecting people from investing, is the most easiest thing in Crypto, you just have to say do not invest or scam coin, as you do !
What is difficult is to find good coins. You, of course, do not know what a good coin is, as you concentrate your all energy on "scam coins" !!!You are taking things very seriously and having no fun.

In this game, when you win some other lose. I accept to lose sometimes, I like taking risks. What I dislike is, that you decided to spread your bad energies on YC, always repeating the same thing with no proove. And, you just show up when a coin is down and spread your FUD. When YC was up we did not see you for weeks !
So, as you know, prices will always go up and down. And to prevent from investing is the most easiest thing, but people are here to invest short or long term.

Every big coin today, as had persons like you telling everybody not to invest or to sell. The ones who are rich today are the ones, who did not listen to the people like you.

Your game is easy and actually not constructive as you attack people. I play the game of belief. In a world of "scam" coins, the difficulty is to find the one, who will not be seen as "scam coin" anymore.

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: