Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186593 times)
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:10:26 PM

This guy is a fraud I was lucky I sold in the mintpal craze. How can a coin from 3000 sats go to 100 sat?
He couldn't even get a working wallet he sold off his coins and left. He is still around to sell the last of his coins.
Get out while you can

Noob talking to himself....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nlc1247

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:36:46 PM

This guy is a fraud I was lucky I sold in the mintpal craze. How can a coin from 3000 sats go to 100 sat?
He couldn't even get a working wallet he sold off his coins and left. He is still around to sell the last of his coins.
Get out while you can

why did the price drop so much then? I have seen coins that drop and find new floors, but this coin has no value compared to when it first came out
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:19:08 AM

I have to say the most confusing thing about Yellowcoin is how anybody thought it was a good investment. It had a 20% premine, never even had a working Mac wallet, and 10% daily POS for 10 days? Pretty sweet deal if you are the one guy with the premine I guess! This doesn't even fit the economic definition of "currency" due to all of the deck-stacking. Who the hell was buying this? I'm truly baffled.

I create a coin with a 0% premine, an awesome/hilarious theme, cutting-edge source code, and we are raising money for charity and hardly anybody is interested. This guy cranks out a piece of crap with a 20% premine and a handful of obvious lies and people start buying it like it's going out of style while he dumps his premine on you. I guess it's true: nice guys finish last. This guy made a lot of cash off this thing.
Lol, yellowcoin had a good name, murraycoin is retarded.

I guess what would you name a coin with a Bill Murray theme that supports the Murray Brother's Foundation? "Browncoin"? Everything thing about Yellowcoin was awful - from the scamming dev to the 20% premine to the name. Anybody who bought into this thing belongs in a padded cell. Not a single redeeming quality.
Megaman would you invest in this coin if it had another dev? I made alot of money off of this coin when it hit mintpal I think this coin is dead now.

How idiot are you? Wow, I can't believe this guy. Just check nlc1247's posts. He just has negative posts on YC and [METH] threads. He's created this account to lower two specific coins prices.
By the way, I just checked MEGAman's posts. Actually, his job is fudding too. He usually writes negative posts on different coins' threads. There's a good possibility that nlc1247 is MEGAman.

Megaman would you invest in this coin if it had another dev? I made alot of money off of this coin when it hit mintpal I think this coin is dead now.

Do you usually ask yourself questions? Be a little smart at least, jackass!
MajidBC

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:36:51 AM

Get out while you can

This is MEGAman. Nobody confirmed his claims. So he's created another account to approve himself. Here he forgot to change his account to confirm his post. He is so f**king idiot.
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:09:43 PM

Get out while you can

This is MEGAman. Nobody confirmed his claims. So he's created another account to approve himself. Here he forgot to change his account to confirm his post. He is so f**king idiot.

I think the free market confirmed his claims: the value is down 30 times from where he told everybody to sell. It's certainly possible more than one person exists that believes this isn't a good thing.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
MajidBC

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:47:08 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 04:06:18 PM by MajidBC

Get out while you can

I think the free market confirmed his claims: the value is down 30 times from where he told everybody to sell. It's certainly possible more than one person exists that believes this isn't a good thing.

First of all, I definitely agree that the value is way lower than it's peak. Secondly, I didn't conclude from "Two people said the same thing." to "They are the same person." Before posting anything, at least read my post completely. I agree about good old days, when we were kids, if anyone helped us in a fight, we would help him in his fight. It's childish since he defended the name of your coin, now you defend him, in a sophistry way. Thirdly, megaman is a liar, here's the proof about his claims about Mintpal:

let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

If someone spreads FUDs about a lot of coins and some of those coins lose their price, I won't say he did a good job. You are a dev and you defend a famous liar in other coin community, it's obvious what your coin is.
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 04:57:13 PM

If someone spreads FUDs about a lot of coins and some of those coins lose their price, I won't say he did a good job.

Okay chief; I'm not here to argue. I'm just telling you MEGAman has been around a while and tends to be right when he calls out a dev for being a fraud. From what I can see, he has never called out a coin that didn't tank and die in a matter of a few weeks. If you think YC is a good investment then, by all means, go for it - it's your money, right?

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
dance

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:37:46 PM

I have to say the most confusing thing about Yellowcoin is how anybody thought it was a good investment. It had a 20% premine, never even had a working Mac wallet, and 10% daily POS for 10 days? Pretty sweet deal if you are the one guy with the premine I guess! This doesn't even fit the economic definition of "currency" due to all of the deck-stacking. Who the hell was buying this? I'm truly baffled.

I create a coin with a 0% premine, an awesome/hilarious theme, cutting-edge source code, and we are raising money for charity and hardly anybody is interested. This guy cranks out a piece of crap with a 20% premine and a handful of obvious lies and people start buying it like it's going out of style while he dumps his premine on you. I guess it's true: nice guys finish last. This guy made a lot of cash off this thing.

No offense,  but how is a random color named coin a "good name"?
Random - no how. But yellow is an attractive color. I can see in possible future people using `yellow coins` instead of dollars, euros etc, but I can't see them using 'murray coin'. Lol, are people supposed to buy bread for '20 murray coins'?
But, I can't see nothing in YC except for color.
Btw, groundhog day is one of my favorite movies. Is there groundhog coin?
Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:36:13 PM

Tomorrow YC will delisted from Bittrex. Stop disagreement! Let's like YC!
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:19:25 PM

No offense,  but how is a random color named coin a "good name"?
Random - no how. But yellow is an attractive color. I can see in possible future people using `yellow coins` instead of dollars, euros etc, but I can't see them using 'murray coin'. Lol, are people supposed to buy bread for '20 murray coins'?
But, I can't see nothing in YC except for color.
Btw, groundhog day is one of my favorite movies. Is there groundhog coin?

This debate is ridiculous because nobody is going to be buying bread with either one. If you choose coins based on how much you like the name you are certain to lose money. Yellowcoin was a 20% premined "currency" by a developer who was an obvious fraud and now it's dead. Murraycoin is a light-hearted 0% premined coin designed to raise money for Bill Murray's charity with the goal of being involved in a number of golf and golf-related transactions made by a great developer who just didn't have a full grasp on marketing cryptocurrency. Another primary difference is Murraycoin is still alive and maintains plenty of potential while Yellowcoin is dead (as it should be). The key to cryptocurrency marketing is realizing the bulk of your target audience consists of kids and/or idiots. 20% premine? Who cares - make up some lies and idiots will still buy it. Yellowcoin appealed to that group and the dev raked in about 100 BTC in profit in a matter of a few weeks. Not bad for an obvious scam.
ycz

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:07:29 AM

This debate is ridiculous because nobody is going to be buying bread with either one. If you choose coins based on how much you like the name you are certain to lose money. Yellowcoin was a 20% premined "currency" by a developer who was an obvious fraud and now it's dead. Murraycoin is a light-hearted 0% premined coin designed to raise money for Bill Murray's charity with the goal of being involved in a number of golf and golf-related transactions made by a great developer who just didn't have a full grasp on marketing cryptocurrency. Another primary difference is Murraycoin is still alive and maintains plenty of potential while Yellowcoin is dead (as it should be). The key to cryptocurrency marketing is realizing the bulk of your target audience consists of kids and/or idiots. 20% premine? Who cares - make up some lies and idiots will still buy it. Yellowcoin appealed to that group and the dev raked in about 100 BTC in profit in a matter of a few weeks. Not bad for an obvious scam.

For my short period involved in cryptocurrency and bitcointalk, I recently tend to bias toward MEGAman's opinion on scam coins. His opinions might not be 100% true but many of them checked out to be correct.

MajidBC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:07:43 AM

Who cares - make up some lies and idiots will still buy it.

Just one of MEGAman's lies:

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.
nlc1247

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:52:34 PM

Who cares - make up some lies and idiots will still buy it.

Just one of MEGAman's lies:

Ok first of all, this coin is dead. There is little to no volume on it. We need new devs on it. So how am I keeping the price low? Why did you call me a jackass? I am not megaman. Who the hell do you think you are! This coin is dead If your that stupid to realize that then at least stop yelling at other people.
elizabeth00

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:25:34 PM

VOTE FOR YELLOWCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
nlc1247

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

All i want to know is how do i get my coins back into my wallet?
I updated to the new wallet and now none of them show up.
Hi, please try command: repairwallet
your a fraud you did nothing to increase the coins value. You have let your project dwindle away.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:58:36 PM

Someone bought some YCs. Price has a 75% increase.

I'm sorry for their loss.
nlc1247

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:22:56 PM

true the coin has weak volume and dev is a fraud. This coin is for idiots
MajidBC

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:10:44 PM

Megaman, you don't need to write the same post by your other account, nlc1247. We learn a lot by reading your helpful posts written by just one account. You don't need to repeat them by another account, although repetition is a helpful method of learning.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:01:20 PM

Megaman, you don't need to write the same post by your other account, nlc1247. We learn a lot by reading your helpful posts written by just one account. You don't need to repeat them by another account, although repetition is a helpful method of learning.

I just have the one account, Columbo.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

We regret our ongoing troll infestation.

Please bear with us as we starve them of attention

Remember: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: