Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 reasons why you should buy or hold onto your BlackCoins!  (Read 2843 times)
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:29:29 PM

Investor's Quick Guide

Potential investors often read this forum to determine which coins are good investments or not. If you have been on the sidelines trying to determine if BlackCoin is a good investment or not, here are 6 good reasons why you should invest in BlackCoin.

1. BlackCoin has increased 9820% in value since launching in February.
2. From April 1st to April 21st BlackCoin has increased in value 892%.  
3. In the past week BlackCoin value increased 451.11%. (After the sell off)
4. BlackCoin has a total of $ 1,839,352 in daily trade volume.
5. BlackCoin is currently #3 in trade volume only beaten by Bitcoin and Litecoin.
6. BlackCoin market cap is currently $18,360,767 which puts BlackCoin in 9th place and quickly approaching 8th place.

If we have another week of 451% gains..we could easily be trading well above 200000 sat. Obviously 200000 sat in one week is very optimistic after having a sell off, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. However, if BlackCoin value only increase by 200% this week, we will be trading near 100,000 sat.

So if you are on the sidelines waiting to buy low, forget it! Now is the time to buy BlackCoins. The mid 45,000 sat floor will increase to at least 70,000 - 80,000 sat by the end of the week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:32:26 PM

The fact that it has increased so fast is not a good reason to invest  Roll Eyes

Going from 50k to 100k is not a tiny task whereas whitecoin going from 1200 sat to 2400 say is more likely...

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jeffminer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:41:56 PM

The fact that it has increased so fast is not a good reason to invest  Roll Eyes

Going from 50k to 100k is not a tiny task whereas whitecoin going from 1200 sat to 2400 say is more likely...

yeh, and everyone pretending WC doesn't exist, or if it does somehow has no bearing on BC price.

BC is being PUMPED ready for the DUMPED
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:51:35 PM

WhiteCoin is pre-mined garbage and it's value keeps decreasing daily because it is being dumped slowly into oblivion. If you made the asinine decision to invest in WhiteCoin you should give up investing in crypto-currencies all together and find a new hobby.
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 12:59:35 PM

Investor's Quick Guide

Potential investors often read this forum to determine which coins are good investments or not. If you have been on the sidelines trying to determine if BlackCoin is a good investment or not, here are 6 good reasons why you should invest in BlackCoin.

5. BlackCoin is currently #3 in trade volume only beaten by Bitcoin and Litecoin.
6. BlackCoin market cap is currently $18,360,767 which puts BlackCoin in 9th place and quickly approaching 8th place.

If we have another week of 451% gains..we could easily be trading well above 200000 sat. Obviously 200000 sat in one week is very optimistic after having a sell off, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. However, if BlackCoin value only increase by 200% this week, we will be trading near 100,000 sat.

So if you are on the sidelines waiting to buy low, forget it! Now is the time to buy BlackCoins. The mid 45,000 sat floor will increase to at least 70,000 - 80,000 sat by the end of the week.

What a fucking scam.
Since to make money in every market you have to buy low and sell high i don't see how 1,2 and 3 are good reasons to buy BlackCoin.
Vast majority of this coin is held by no more then 3 people and they set the price they want and they also counterfeit volume data with fake trades.

Noobs stay away from this coin!

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:05:50 PM

WhiteCoin is pre-mined garbage and it's value keeps decreasing daily because it is being dumped slowly into oblivion. If you made the asinine decision to invest in WhiteCoin you should give up investing in crypto-currencies all together and find a new hobby.

What a ridiculous statement. I invested a fair bit in BC and I'm glad I did but WC is also worth more than 4x what I paid for it at the moment. Can you please explain your logic in suggesting that this was such a terrible idea that I should leave crypto altogether? At the very worst it tanks completely and I get out at the break-even point.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

Investor's Quick Guide

What a fucking scam.
Since to make money in every market you have to buy low and sell high i don't see how 1,2 and 3 are good reasons to buy BlackCoin.

Vast majority of this coin is held by no more then 3 people and they set the price they want and they also counterfeit volume data with fake trades.

Noobs stay away from this coin!

You sound like a crazy man on the street corner screaming about aliens. There are over 74 million coins and 3 people do not control the majority of the coins: http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

Also, please tell me how could $1,746,822    in daily volume be "faked"?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:10:57 PM

What a ridiculous statement. I invested a fair bit in BC and I'm glad I did but WC is also worth more than 4x what I paid for it at the moment. Can you please explain your logic in suggesting that this was such a terrible idea that I should leave crypto altogether? At the very worst it tanks completely and I get out at the break-even point.

If your investment in WC has given you a return of 4x then you should be thankful and sell ASAP. The price of WC will keep deflating because it is being slowly dumped as I type this...
TTM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:11:08 PM

Investor's Quick Guide

your points can apply to AUR and MAX too, they were once very promissing. No doubt that BC made a magical pump, but it's still basiccally pump and dump coin. BC is on the peak at the moment, anyone who buy now will become the bag holder.

I made a decent profits on Blackcoin, bought at 0.00002 - 0.00003 and sold at 0.0002. I missed the peak but generally i'm happy with x7 profits.

I'd rather pump BTC on similar coin such as AsiaCoin or WhiteCoin by now because their price are still very low. If they can reach 0.0001 which is 1/9 the peak of BC i would still make a big amount of BTC. Reward/Risk ratio of AC currently better than BC.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:17:49 PM

Investor's Quick Guide

your points can apply to AUR and MAX too, they were once very promissing. No doubt that BC made a magical pump, but it's still basiccally pump and dump coin. BC is on the peak at the moment, anyone who buy now will become the bag holder.

I made a decent profits on Blackcoin, bought at 0.00002 - 0.00003 and sold at 0.0002. I missed the peak but generally i'm happy with x7 profits.

I'd rather pump BTC on similar coin such as AsiaCoin or WhiteCoin by now because their price are still very low. If they can reach 0.0001 which is 1/9 the peak of BC i would still made big amount of BTC. Reward/Risk ratio of AC currently better than BC.

And this is why most people never become rich trading crypto because they do not have a clue what they are talking about.

1. BlackCoin is now part of CoinKite and it will be live on their system June 1st: https://coinkite.com
2. BlackCoin has the first portable wallet that is a branded BlackCoin Card: http://www.blackcoincard.com
3. BlackCoin will be added to Moolah and all related services: http://www.moolah.io

In about another month BlackCoin will be trading well above $1.00 a coin and people will still be thinking it is a "fad"...lol
TTM

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:18:41 PM

To achieve such pump you need whales to pump BC for you. But the problem with BC right now is its large volume (~3000 BTC) which is hard for whales to pump, they will not do such a risky pump. Whales are moving to other coins with lower volume and price, so much easier for them to pump.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:19:37 PM

If your investment in WC has given you a return of 4x then you should be thankful and sell ASAP. The price of WC will keep deflating because it is being slowly dumped as I type this...

dumped by whom? the premine or miners stashes?  I see multipools dumping but this is good, really the price of WC is holding up way better than anyone could have thought for such fast minting.

I consider white coin to have more chance of going x5 from there than bc going x5 from here in the short /med term.

Premine is way smaller than the .75% would suggest in real terms.  The full minting will be done in a another day or two so it really is just 0.75% of the current minting.

Usually when a premine is 1% with other coins it is really 10% or greater for months of coins with years of minting. So can do a lot of damage.

I see BC and WC being pretty much good for each other really .... i would not sell BC for WC though because BC is still going up from here i would guess, so sell other coins if you must or just mine WC while you can.

I agree though buy BC i would expect any portfolio would have 5% or greater bc.

atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:20:44 PM

Whitecoin will do the same, so right now if you invest in Whitecoin your profit will be higher than with Blackcoin. Just my opinion,
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:23:53 PM

The great thing about Blackcoin is the lack of new coins being dumped onto the market everyday. That creates huge downward price pressure on coins like Litecoin, Bitcoin etc. But not for Blackcoin.

As for the clones of Blackcoin, here is what I posted yesterday before the price of all the clones crashed downwards:

"You'll notice a pattern in this community, a new coin comes along that gets success and then a flood of clones try to cash in on it.

- We saw this with DOGE coin and coins trying to be memes
- We saw this with the IPO wave of coins
- Then we had a wave of "country" coins
- Now the new flavour of the month is 100% POS coins

I honestly think a lot of people are going to get burned if they don't do their research. Either, pick the market leader (for 100% pos it's blackcoin, for meme coins its doge etc) or wait until the next new thing comes along and invest in that. Problem is the next new thing is risky, so you have to be willing to slap your bitcoins down on a coin that is very different and could easily fail.

Best case scenario is they make *some* profit but nowhere near the same as Blackcoin. Worse case scenario is all these coins get drowned out in the sea of new POS clones and crash and burn after the initial hype. Since we've seen the worst case scenario play out three times already on the past few "coins of the month", I see the same happening again."
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:26:42 PM

The great thing about Blackcoin is the lack of new coins being dumped onto the market everyday. That creates huge downward price pressure on coins like Litecoin, Bitcoin etc. But not for Blackcoin.

As for the clones of Blackcoin, here is what I posted yesterday before the price of all the clones crashed downwards:

"You'll notice a pattern in this community, a new coin comes along that gets success and then a flood of clones try to cash in on it.

- We saw this with DOGE coin and coins trying to be memes
- We saw this with the IPO wave of coins
- Then we had a wave of "country" coins
- Now the new flavour of the month is 100% POS coins

I honestly think a lot of people are going to get burned if they don't do their research. Either, pick the market leader (for 100% pos it's blackcoin, for meme coins its doge etc) or wait until the next new thing comes along and invest in that. Problem is the next new thing is risky, so you have to be willing to slap your bitcoins down on a coin that is very different and could easily fail.

Best case scenario is they make *some* profit but nowhere near the same as Blackcoin. Worse case scenario is all these coins get drowned out in the sea of new POS stakes and crash and burn after the initial hype. Since we've seen the worst case scenario play out three times already on the past few "coins of the month", I see the same happening again."

+1
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:29:14 PM

Well I think I'm going to hold, thanks all the same. Easy come, easy go and all that Smiley

My point was more that your blanket statement that anyone dealing with WC is so stupid they should just leave crypto is a bit ridiculous. Nor does it lend credence to what you are saying about Blackcoin. Perhaps there are people holding WC that are thinking about getting into BC? Your first post was obviously to encourage this but then a short while after you tell them they should just quit. A little counter-productive, no?

TTM

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:32:14 PM

Wow i can't stop laughing by looking at another 'prediction' of IconicExpert on another thread:

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

WTF 3200 for one Blackcoin on December  Grin

Bitcoin has only 12 millions by now and it's trapped at $500 mark. But Blackcoin with hundreds of million will have the price of 3200 for each ?

Seriously you're dreaming, wake up, be more realistic.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:34:18 PM

This thread is about investing in BC, others made it a promotion about WC. I could care less about WC or the people who invested in it. I know for a FACT WC is being slowly dumped Smiley... so it is a bad investment when your profits are slowly evaporating....
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:38:06 PM

Wow i can't stop laughing by looking at another 'prediction' of IconicExpert on another thread:

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

Bitcoin has only 12 millions by now and it's trapped at $500 mark. But Blackcoin with hundreds of million will have the price of 3200 for each ?

I can see your reading comprehension is just as bad as your investment skills. You forgot to quote: "Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level. " Of course I do not think BlackCoin will be worth $3219.00 by the end of the year....and I stated as much...

As I am typing this WC is down 21%....ouch.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:40:43 PM

Actually it sounds absurd but you have to remember each day over a million dollars of new Bitcoin are dumped onto the market. It's no wonder the price doesn't go anywhere with the constant dumps. It takes a big media spike or massive event for the price to lift. With Blackcoin, we wave goodbye to profit dumping miners.

However, obviously those figure are optimistic and best outcome scenario. Even if Blackcoin *only* goes up to $5 (more realistic) by the end of the year that's still a 1000% increase on your investment. That may sound unlikely to you but you have to remember 100% pure proof of stake coins have different market mechanics than a proof of work coin. That is why Blackcoin has done so well.

Don't forget also that when the price of Bitcoin goes up in price so does Blackcoin. So if Bitcoin goes on a nice bull run this year it would have a multiplying affect on your profit if you held the equivalent of that BTC in Blackcoin.

There's plenty more going on behind the scenes too for the future. Both marketing wise and project wise.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: