Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 reasons why you should buy or hold onto your BlackCoins!  (Read 2843 times)
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:59:46 AM

You can't mine it directly anymore. But check out the blackcoin pool that I mentioned, that pays out in blackcoin from mining other coins:
http://blackcoinpool.com

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:14:51 AM

If you think BC will add value to the coin, then buy some, it may yet rise further.

If not and you think that the multipool buying power pushed BC to 40k, and you think another multipool could replicate this demand, then look at another PoS coin just starting out.

For example, look at CINNI.

If Multipools push 75 million BC to 40k, then logically, with only 5 million CINNI, a strong community any multipool creating the same demand (look at how much hashing power was used) would push CINNI to 600k a coin.

CINNI is currently @ 3k on Polinex.

conversly, look at COMM, very active community but 800 million coins, the hashing power that drove BC could support COMM at 3.75k a coin.

COMM is currently @ 150 sat on Polinex.

G.

p.s. I hold CINNI, not COMM (yet), COMM distribution is not finished.
neuroMode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:41:45 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 03:16:32 AM by neuroMode

Someone stated on Twitter (a Blackcoin supporter) that 50BTC daily buy pressure from multipool created the pump that brought us to the 30000+ satoshi levels for BC where the volume being traded is 4000+BTC per day.

Compare the volume of BC before the multipool hype pump and subtract that from daily volume now and you get how many BTCs are being injected by speculation, which is 3000+BTC daily volume.

So you have thousands of BTC speculating on 50BTC worth of daily buy pressure.

Tell me this is stable. Please. Tell me I am wise to buy Blackcoin right now.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
gts476

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:51:13 AM

Someone stated on Twitter that 50BTC daily buy pressure from multipool created the pump that brought us to the 30000+ satoshi levels for BC where the volume being traded is 4000+BTC per day.

Compare the volume of BC before the multipool hype pump and subtract that from daily volume now and you get how many BTCs are being injected by speculation, which is 3000+BTC daily volume.

So you have thousands of BTC speculating on 50BTC worth of daily buy pressure.

Tell me this is stable. Please. Tell me I am wise to buy Blackcoin right now.

Awsome.
aguiney

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:18:44 AM

I have just jumped aboard the CINNI train. I think it is a better choice right now.
gts476

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:28:42 AM

If 50BTC pushed BC to 30k, given 75 million BCs then 450k is possible with the same buying power with CINNI.

Thank would be nice.

G.

neuroMode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:04:24 AM

Bump. Check out Blackcoin

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
CryptoLyon

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:55:01 PM

What I find more interesting is that this topic just came to do more harm than good to Blackcoin!

IconicExpert is the mouth pumper of Blackcoin community and although that is not necessary a bad thing you should just restrain yourself to pump Blackcoin and stop inciting attacks on other cryptocurrencys!

That kind of attitude might backfire on you.
gts476

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:28:19 PM

I have just jumped aboard the CINNI train. I think it is a better choice right now.

Cinni @ 5300 from 3000, well played.

Find out who the multipools are, and how much hashing power they create and watch it daily! In a coin like this that will be the greatest indicator of price.

G.

p.s. nothing against BC at all, but interest rate is too low! Why hold?

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:16:28 PM

Find out who the multipools are, and how much hashing power they create and watch it daily! In a coin like this that will be the greatest indicator of price.

G.

Interest rate means increasing supply. You want the supply to be fixed or with minimal increase to ensure the value holds up. These coins that have ridiculous interest rates will keep watering themselves down into oblivion.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
gts476

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:36:52 PM

G.

Interest rate means increasing supply. You want the supply to be fixed or with minimal increase to ensure the value holds up. These coins that have ridiculous interest rates will keep watering themselves down into oblivion.

Interest rate does mean increasing supply, but it is also the opportunity cost for holding the coin once a stable price is reached.

1% interest on BC annually.

Why would you ever hold BC long term @ 40k?

ie, after 1 year, 1 BTC in BC = 1.01 BTC =  Cry Cry Cry Cry

I would term BC a mined out PoW, not PoS.

But if your speculating on price then who would care about 1% per annum in interest................

(hint, no one cares because BC is over priced due to speculation, it will not go higher without a huge increase in hash power from the multipools, which it will never have).

I'm not saying dump BC. Unless the BC multipools hashing power decreases, then I'm saying dump it.

G.
justice4all

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:42:27 AM

Blackcoin taking a bit of a hit today.Gone down a fair bit.  Undecided
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:49:03 AM

we should start a club where it's 5000BC to be in. and everyone holds for 3 months. and some sugga daddy pays us 2%interest
LookOut

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:51:19 AM

Blackcoin taking a bit of a hit today.Gone down a fair bit.  Undecided

Well, what's the real value of holding black coins.

It's not like you can walk into the supermarket and buy a case of beer with them.
vpsmmoforall

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:02:20 AM

Maybe now BC don't increase more Cry
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: