Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with eating meat?  (Read 30219 times)
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:11:55 AM

Nothing is wrong with eating meat and I am not opposed to salads but the majority of vegan/vegetarian food tastes like utter horseshit.

What exactly constitutes vegan food? If it's every dish that doesn't contain animal products then I'd have to disagree with you. Most people who eat a well-balanced diet will consume a good amount and variety of fruits and vegetables. Obviously meat copycat veggie products will never taste like meat, but they don't necessarily taste bad in the least.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinGeneral (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The General

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:33:43 PM

The sad part is, I don't even think veganism is that bad if done properly, but you encourage it like it's a miracle diet that will save you from everything, including low IQ.

Also, I would never watch any video with the title, "how to prevent death". Prevent death? I hate pretentious titles like that, that only serve to lure the reader in.

It's good you just discovered exercise. I don't know many people that go outside for exercise and an hour or two later say, "gee i really feel like having a nap now.." Exercise is supposed to wake you up because it raises your body temperature and gets the blood flowing.

I've already seen enough vegans to know I don't want to ever do veganism. Low test levels in men as well as women losing their periods while on it because they don't get any cholesterol anymore. Problems with their teeth, vitamin deficiencies etc. Not to mention the cult like mentality that comes along with it.

Why even bother posting pictures of greek philosophers? Those quotes can be taken in from so many different perspectives that it's rather pointless and just shows how childish your arguments are.

Woah, so profound!

You should give it a try man, at least for a week, and observe how much better you feel and how much more energy you're having.

Video: Benefits I felt after taking meat out of my diet

Veganism pretty much saved me from every life issue I was having. There was nothing that became worse thanks to changing my diet, so yes it definitely can be a 'miracle cure' that can solve all problems. Everything became better man, EVERYTHING. My thinking process, my energy levels, my relationships with people, my skills in different fields, everything improved.

Also I find it hard to believe you've met 'enough vegans in your life' to know not to try it out. I've met only met ONE vegan my entire life, and he was FIT. How the heck do you know what their testosterone levels were anyway? Did you get a blood test from them? On average vegans have higher testosterone levels than vegetarians who have higher testosterone levels than meat eaters.

Problems with teeth and VITAMIN DEFICIENCIES?! LOL? Are you crazy dude? You should be getting way more vitamins and nutrients from this diet with every meal. I have had two teeth removed, several carpal tunnels, lots of teeth fillings, very expensive, and let me tell you that wasn't from a diet of eating fruits and vegetables. My parents for example have very few real teeth left and wear dentures plus they ate only the standard American diet.

Even though I've added exercise to daily routine, I'm still having more free time than ever. When you are able to think clearly and when you're always full of energy, you get things done a lot quicker, and it also gives you extra time to double check for any errors.

At one point I actually hated exercising, I didn't have any energy, I would always fatigue quickly, and could never catch up or keep up with people in running. I couldn't even run a mile. I'd run two laps around the track and I'd crash.

Now I'm not having any problems with energy, my energy levels are through the roof. Instead of taking the car I'm now taking my old bike and cycling, saving myself $30 or more a week, and it is SOOO EASY. So freakin' easy man, no effort at all on my part, it's like my body wants to move, it's actually a lot of fun, and my body feels better afterwards.

Let me know why I never had this energy before while eating meat in my diet. I have tried pretty much every diet out there and none of them worked as well as this. If it were so bad for me, if I hated it, I would not be doing it nor would I be talking about my benefits about it. But it hasn't let me down, the food is delicious and healthy, I'm saving lots of money, and honestly I never felt this good in my entire life. Plus I have more care about the animals and the environment than ever before. Let me know why I'm fitter and smarter now than I have ever been in my entire life. Let me know why I'm able to beat people in running races who exercised their entire life, and I only just started.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:52:26 PM

quoting idiot like mike tyson pretty much sums it up.
humans are nothing more that advanced animals, it is normal to eat meat.
if u want to be vegan ok, be a vegan, but if u stand between me and my red meat meal, i just may become canibal for a day :E

cheers
master-P

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:55:24 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 12:11:17 AM by master-P

The sad part is, I don't even think veganism is that bad if done properly, but you encourage it like it's a miracle diet that will save you from everything, including low IQ.

Also, I would never watch any video with the title, "how to prevent death". Prevent death? I hate pretentious titles like that, that only serve to lure the reader in.

It's good you just discovered exercise. I don't know many people that go outside for exercise and an hour or two later say, "gee i really feel like having a nap now.." Exercise is supposed to wake you up because it raises your body temperature and gets the blood flowing.

I've already seen enough vegans to know I don't want to ever do veganism. Low test levels in men as well as women losing their periods while on it because they don't get any cholesterol anymore. Problems with their teeth, vitamin deficiencies etc. Not to mention the cult like mentality that comes along with it.

Why even bother posting pictures of greek philosophers? Those quotes can be taken in from so many different perspectives that it's rather pointless and just shows how childish your arguments are.

Woah, so profound!

You should give it a try man, at least for a week, and observe how much better you feel and how much more energy you're having.

Veganism pretty much saved me from every life issue I was having. There was nothing that became worse thanks to changing my diet, so yes it definitely can be a 'miracle cure' that can solve all problems. Everything became better man, EVERYTHING. My thinking process, my energy levels, my relationships with people, my skills in different fields, everything improved.

Also I find it hard to believe you've met 'enough vegans in your life' to know not to try it out. I've met only met ONE vegan my entire life, and he was FIT. How the heck do you know what their testosterone levels were anyway? Did you get a blood test from them? On average vegans have higher testosterone levels than vegetarians who have higher testosterone levels than meat eaters.

Problems with teeth and VITAMIN DEFICIENCIES?! LOL? Are you crazy dude? You should be getting way more vitamins and nutrients from this diet with every meal. I have had two teeth removed, several carpal tunnels, lots of teeth fillings, very expensive, and let me tell you that wasn't from a diet of eating fruits and vegetables. My parents for example have very few real teeth left and wear dentures plus they ate only the standard American diet.

Even though I've added exercise to daily routine, I'm still having more free time than ever. When you are able to think clearly and when you're always full of energy, you get things done a lot quicker, and it also gives you extra time to double check for any errors.

At one point I actually hated exercising, I didn't have any energy, I would always fatigue quickly, and could never catch up or keep up with people in running. I couldn't even run a mile. I'd run two laps around the track and I'd crash.

Now I'm not having any problems with energy, my energy levels are through the roof. Instead of taking the car I'm now taking my old bike and cycling, saving myself $30 or more a week, and it is SOOO EASY. So freakin' easy man, no effort at all on my part, it's like my body wants to move, it's actually a lot of fun, and my body feels better afterwards.

Let me know why I never had this energy before while eating meat in my diet. I have tried pretty much every diet out there and none of them worked as well as this. If it were so bad for me, if I hated it, I would not be doing it nor would I be talking about my benefits about it. But it hasn't let me down, the food is delicious and healthy, I'm saving lots of money, and honestly I never felt this good in my entire life. Plus I have more care about the animals and the environment than ever before. Let me know why I'm fitter and smarter now than I have ever been in my entire life. Let me know why I'm able to beat people in running races who exercised their entire life, and I only just started.

You probably never had this much energy before because you ate a lot of unhealthy junk as well as meat. You'd probably be in better shape than you are right now if you started eating meat. You're fitter now because you've been lazy all your life and never exercised. As for beating experienced runners as a beginner, you must be racing tortoises or something. Even old people who've been running their whole life can easily beat novice runners. Cutting meat out your diet isn't going to suddenly turn you into superman.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:51:43 AM

I tend toward a paleolithic diet. Lots of meat,veggies, and berries but no grains or processed foods. I feel better than I did at 20. 

CoinGeneral (OP)

The General

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:12:56 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 02:42:20 AM by CoinGeneral

You probably never had this much energy before because you ate a lot of unhealthy junk as well as meat. You'd probably be in better shape than you are right now if you started eating meat. You're fitter now because you've been lazy all your life and never exercised. As for beating experienced runners as a beginner, you must be racing tortoises or something. Even old people who've been running their whole life can easily beat novice runners. Cutting meat out your diet isn't going to suddenly turn you into superman.

I've tried pretty much every diet out there; low meat diet, Mediterranean diet, including the ones without any junk food like the Paleolithic diet Ron (person above) talked about. And yes, I did my research and ate the diets correctly. I felt tired after every meal and always felt like having a nap. I thought that was normal. I went around eating eggs and bacon for breakfast while on the Paleo diet, and felt really sluggish afterwards, and this was just after waking up. Now though my views have changed after doing experimentation and research on eating differently.

Another reason I no longer eat meat is that there is literally no point in eating it once you learn the truth, educate yourself, and face the facts. You can live longer without it, feel more energized without it, cure diseases including cancer without it, save money without it, become smarter without it, overall improve your life without it. Let me know if you disagree with any of these statements, or if you think that you DO need meat to survive.

Like I said before, in none of my diets did I have any urge to exercise or move around, in part due to the difficulty. I cycled instead of driving every now and then before vegan, but I'd felt BEAT and tired once I got there. Now it's very difficult for me to tire myself out doing any activity, I don't know if you ever felt that experience before, but it's basically like being on caffeine 24/7. That's one reason why there are so many elite level vegan and vegetarian endurance athletes, because it is so difficult to tire yourself out.

Quote from: George-Bernard-Shaw
I am on the verge of 85 and still work as hard as ever. I have lived quite long enough and am trying to die; but I simply cannot do it. A single beef-steak would finish me; but I cannot bring myself to swallow it. I am oppressed with a dread of living forever. That is the only disadvantage of vegetarianism.

Quote from: Korn
As I said, I adopted a vegan diet in 1987 At the time, I was running cross country, and when I dropped meat and dairy products from my diet, my 10k time plummeted from about 46 or 47 minutes down to between 42 and 43 minutes. Basically, when I stopped forcing my body to expend so much energy processing saturated fat, cholesterol, and animal protein, I had more energy, my metabolism sped up, I dropped a few pounds that I didn’t even know I had, and I got faster. I also found that I needed less sleep, had far more energy, and felt happier, just in general. Of course, I am not unique. Vegans are always telling me that they need less sleep and less coffee and have more energy than they ever had before. They also tell me that their newfound energy has made them happier.

Also if you think you can't enjoy Fish, Beef, Chicken, etc, on a vegan diet, there are vegan substitutes of each one that are made of no animal products, are healthier for you, are cheaper to buy and produce, and taste better than real meat (as was taste tested in a live experiment). If you don't believe me, go to ANY vegetarian or vegan restaurant in your area, they will have these meat substitutes of every kind there. Let me know if you can tell the difference between real meat and the veggie meats.

There is literally no sacrifice to be made here. None. You improve your health, save your money, improve your energy levels, you can reverse cancer, reverse diabetes, save the animals, save the planet, become smarter, and eat the same kinds of foods as before. Again let me know if you have any contrasting beliefs or disagree with any of these statements.

Check out some of these videos:

Benefits I felt after taking meat out of my diet

Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death

Girl Cures and Reverses Stage 3 Brain Cancer on Vegan diet

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:44:03 PM

Here's a flow chart of your thinking, @CoinGeneral

1) Assert argument -- do people agree?
     a) If yes, smile smugly.  End.
     b) If no, go to 2.
2) State evidence -- do people agree?
     b) If no, go to 3.
     c) If no and they provide counter-reasoning, go to 4.
3) Post silly picture and/or spin stated evidence -- do people agree?
     a) If yes, smile smugly (this will never happen).  End.
     b) If no, go to 4.
4) Ignore all counter-reasoning and morally condemn those that don't agree -- do people agree?
    b) If no, go to 3.

Snippetz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:24:48 PM

Woah, so profound!

I worked in a health food store for 2 years. I met my fair share of vegans / vegetarians and they're all crazy just like you.

I like how you say Weston A Price's book is just one big anecdotal point of view and then you give me this big wall of anecdotes. What am I supposed to say? I can't deny your experiences.

That's like a christian coming up to me and telling me, "God is real man, I've experienced him and if you would too then you would also believe in him!"

It's your personal experience, but I'm sure there are more variables involved, but again, I would have to see pre and post events leading to it as well as general mindset blah blah.

Everything became better man, EVERYTHING. My thinking process, my energy levels, my relationships with people, my skills in different fields, everything improved.

That's too funny.

If I go vegetarian will it erase my credit card debt and pay for the rest of my school too?

I would probably consider it then.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:30:56 PM

I don't think that there is such a thing as a wrong or right diet. I think it's about what you feel naturally drawn to.
Some people eat the worst kind of junk food all the time and don't get fat or unhealthy. I myself lived on junk food for a whole year while I was in the UK and never once felt unhealthy.
I don't eat meat that often these days. I'll still have a KFC or McD from time to time but I'm kinda moving away from meat without really trying. I enjoy fish and seafood more  Smiley
FFrost

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:45:29 PM

Well it makes your sweat smell of whatever animal you've eaten also it's bad for your digestion.
CoinGeneral (OP)

The General

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:15:44 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 06:44:24 PM by CoinGeneral

b) If no, go to 2.
     b) If no, go to 3.
     b) If no, go to 4.
4) Ignore all counter-reasoning and morally condemn those that don't agree -- do people agree?
    b) If no, go to 3.

Lol.

I worked in a health food store for 2 years. I met my fair share of vegans / vegetarians and they're all crazy just like you.

I like how you say Weston A Price's book is just one big anecdotal point of view and then you give me this big wall of anecdotes. What am I supposed to say? I can't deny your experiences.

That's like a christian coming up to me and telling me, "God is real man, I've experienced him and if you would too then you would also believe in him!"

It's your personal experience, but I'm sure there are more variables involved, but again, I would have to see pre and post events leading to it as well as general mindset blah blah.

Everything became better man, EVERYTHING. My thinking process, my energy levels, my relationships with people, my skills in different fields, everything improved.

That's too funny.

If I go vegetarian will it erase my credit card debt and pay for the rest of my school too?

I would probably consider it then.

You're saying this as if I didn't do my research and assume I was brought into society by my parents and was raised as a vegetarian or a vegan. As if I had never eaten meat before, as if I had never cooked meat or experienced both sides before. I changed to this diet since I like to try out many different food types, and found out veganism was hands down the best, the healthiest, and makes so much sense plus you don't miss out on anything at all. I'm actually loving life more than ever, more than 5 people I know and can name are trying out vegetarianism as well now because they saw how much more vibrant, cheerful, energized, and productive I became thanks to this lifestyle change.

You on the other hand, are very closed minded. You say it's not even a bad thing to become a vegan or vegetarian and it can even be healthy, reverse diabetes, cure cancer,  weight loss, etc, but you don't even want to try it out. No one is saying it's a permanent life choice, no one is saying you have to call yourself a vegan or a vegetarian and affiliate yourself with that group, no one is saying you can't eat meat ever again. You can always go back to eating meat again if that's what you choose and veganism or vegetarianism doesn't work out for you.

It's the same with me, I tried out veganism just like I tried out all the other diets out there. Just to try it out. It wasn't a permanent life choice, it wasn't a necessity, I wasn't affiliating myself with the vegan group. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and my mind was blown. Energy went up, vitality went up, brain function went up, I was saving money on food, I started becoming more active, it was as if life had taken on a whole new playing field. I don't feel any need or hunger to consume any animal products anymore and that's why I don't and choose not to.

It's backed up by science, backed up by stories, backed up by logic.

What makes more sense: hunting and killing an animal which takes a long time, taking out the tools necessary to remove the fur, feathers, organs, bones, and other bloody parts that aren't edible, taking out the few small pieces that are edible, washing that part thoroughly to make sure it's bacteria free, not to mention the terrible smell of the carcass that humans evolved to stay away from, washing it over and over again, finally cooking that part until it turns to a brown color or freezing it before it rots in a short time span, then eating it while it's hot because when it's normal temperature or cold it tastes like crap which is why the microwave and oven exist, not to mention the spices, sauces, herbs, etc, added just to make it taste acceptable.

OR

Just plucking a fruit out of a tree and taking a bite into it. Or taking a vegetable out of the ground and washing it then eating it. You don't even have to cook these foods yet you can, nor are you scared away from them. Nor do they take much effort at all in harvesting. And they taste really good naturally without any spices or herbs or sauces added. Plus you already know eating fruits and vegetables is a healthy thing, I don't think anyone will ever disagree with you on that one.

But the society we live in is very delusional. No one cares about math or science, no one cares about education, no one cares about a healthy diet, no one cares if their religion is wrong, people like to live in a fantasy world where meat is perfumed with antibiotics and drugs and think no animal has to suffer and get slaughtered, where taking pills and going to the doctor daily is a normal activity, where cancer, diabetes, and obesity are completely normal, where lack of energy so you need coffee and five hour energy just to move around is completely normal, etc. Just a delusional world. The diet cure that can literally solve all their problems is right in front of their faces but most people are simply the blind following the blind and everyone gets lost together.

Check out these videos:

amitrwt

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:43:04 PM

b) If no, go to 2.
     b) If no, go to 3.
     b) If no, go to 4.
    b) If no, go to 3.

Can I use it for future reference [[Pls]].? If you have any copyrights of this ? Or I can Just Modify it if you disagree.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:56:46 PM

b) If no, go to 2.
     b) If no, go to 3.
     b) If no, go to 4.
    b) If no, go to 3.

Can I use it for future reference [[Pls]].? If you have any copyrights of this ? Or I can Just Modify it if you disagree.

Haha, go for it.
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:37:40 PM

Meat and fat is so damn tasty, it's silly to miss out on the goodness for whatever reason.

How are you actually living, if you limit yourself on what you eat, drink, enjoy?

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:41:04 PM

Absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat, just like there is nothing wrong with be vegan.  What I don't like is when another person tries to force their beliefs on me. 

Nobody has the right to tell me what I can and cannot eat.  I know people who are extremely unhealthy that are vegans, the same goes with heavy meat eaters.  I'll stick to the everything in moderation diet.  There is a perfectly healthy balance in the middle.

icescoop

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:24:51 AM

well i see your point. And many other peoples's points but the thing is, it's really impossible for us to live here if we never ate meat. our ancestors cooked meat and it gave them many advantages. their brains grew, they became smarter. it was a part of evolution. the only reason we can live on vegan diets these days is because our human biology has become advanced enough we don't evolve as much. but i'm not saying that we should handle meat the way we do. and that way is since the population is so big, animals are brutally slaughtered everyday. it's one of the ways we grew the public to look away from the evil in the world. being a vegetarian may not solve all of these problems. what we need to do is bring as much as attention as we can to this even though we've been trying for some time. remember their only chances of success is if we obey, if we all rebel, their house of cards will fall.
master-P

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 03:51:41 AM

Quote from: CoinGeneral
it's not even a bad thing to become a vegan or vegetarian and it can even be healthy, reverse diabetes, cure cancer,  weight loss, etc,

How exactly does following a vegan diet cure cancer? You do believe a cancer patient can be cured if they just switch to a vegan diet, right? A carb-free meat diet has also been shown to reverse diabetes after a few months, that doesn't mean it's a sustainable diet in the long run, just as the vegan diet. You ridicule pill-popping meat-eaters, yet I'm pretty sure vegans have to supplement their daily diet with pills to make up for vitamin deficiencies.

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:24:33 AM

Nothing wrong with eating meat, I think we probably eat a bit too much, especially in the West.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
CoinGeneral (OP)

The General

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:17:06 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 07:34:27 AM by CoinGeneral

Quote from: CoinGeneral
it's not even a bad thing to become a vegan or vegetarian and it can even be healthy, reverse diabetes, cure cancer,  weight loss, etc,

How exactly does following a vegan diet cure cancer? You do believe a cancer patient can be cured if they just switch to a vegan diet, right? A carb-free meat diet has also been shown to reverse diabetes after a few months, that doesn't mean it's a sustainable diet in the long run, just as the vegan diet. You ridicule pill-popping meat-eaters, yet I'm pretty sure vegans have to supplement their daily diet with pills to make up for vitamin deficiencies.

On a daily basis your body fights off cancer cells, by eating vegan foods you increase your phytonutrient and antioxidants intake which strengthens your immune system and  increases the effectiveness at which your body destroys the cancer cells. Also studies show that eating meat increases your chances of getting any cancer, for example in 2007 a 35,000 women study was conducted and women that ate the most meat had the highest cancer risk while those that ate none had the least.

Other researchers also took the poop of meat eaters, vegetarians, and vegans, and dropped tiny drops on a bunch of cancer cells in petri dishes to see which ones fought off cancer cells the best, meat eater poop pretty much had little to no effect on fighting off cancer, while vegan poop annihilated pretty much all the cancer cells. It was so awesome.

Carb-free meat diet, I don't think that's possible. Even myself while trying out a high-fat low-carb meat diet, I was still eating minimum amounts of carbs. No carbs though sounds very unhealthy and will make you feel like crap all day, not to mention how lethargic you will feel all day.

Vegan diet on the other hand is sustainable in the long run, the first male to ever reach 115 years old and was the longest lived person for a while was a vegetarian. At one point the oldest woman alive was 117 and was a vegetarian. Plus there are 90 year old and 100 year old marathon runners that are vegetarian. Two vegans 68 and 64 years old ran a marathon every day for a year. Recently there was a 95 year old vegan that retired from his heart surgeon job, his staff said he was still full of energy and was very skillful at work despite his age and his staff was shocked that he retired. Oldest yoga instructor is a 95 year old vegan who can run, dance, and jump with grace and do things majority of 75 year olds cannot do anymore. Lots of long lived vegan examples by the way, these are just a few that come to mind.

Arnold Schwarzenegger 66 years old meat eater vs Jim Morris (Mr. Olympia, Mr. International, and Mr. USA) 75 year old vegan, childhood friends, before and after decades

well i see your point. And many other peoples's points but the thing is, it's really impossible for us to live here if we never ate meat. our ancestors cooked meat and it gave them many advantages. their brains grew, they became smarter. it was a part of evolution. the only reason we can live on vegan diets these days is because our human biology has become advanced enough we don't evolve as much. but i'm not saying that we should handle meat the way we do. and that way is since the population is so big, animals are brutally slaughtered everyday. it's one of the ways we grew the public to look away from the evil in the world. being a vegetarian may not solve all of these problems. what we need to do is bring as much as attention as we can to this even though we've been trying for some time. remember their only chances of success is if we obey, if we all rebel, their house of cards will fall.

At one point it might have been necessary for humans to consume animals, but we have definitely reached an age where that's no longer necessary or required, and you can live a much better life without it. And yes if everyone in the world became a vegetarian it would literally solve all of the world's current problems, food, water, crime, economy, etc, heck just look it up on Google "What if everyone was a vegetarian" and see what science and researchers have to say.

Meat and fat is so damn tasty, it's silly to miss out on the goodness for whatever reason.

How are you actually living, if you limit yourself on what you eat, drink, enjoy?

By that logic drugs like meth are good for you. You're saying I'm missing out on eating meat, as if I had never eaten meat before. Ever since I stopped eating meat, I'm loving life more than I have ever had in the past, and have so much more energy to enjoy it with. The average American has 12 prescription pills a year, that's a new pill every month. I now take 0 pills whereas before I'd probably be having a few prescriptions a year just like your average American does.

Absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat, just like there is nothing wrong with be vegan.  What I don't like is when another person tries to force their beliefs on me.  

Nobody has the right to tell me what I can and cannot eat.  I know people who are extremely unhealthy that are vegans, the same goes with heavy meat eaters.  I'll stick to the everything in moderation diet.  There is a perfectly healthy balance in the middle.

How many vegans do you know? I only met one in my entire life, and he was healthier than basically everyone else I knew, he looked like he was in his early 20s when he was in his late 30s, smart, and energetic guy. Believe it or not he didn't influence me to become a vegan at all, he rarely even talked about it, it was years later that after doing some research I decided to try it out, and my mind was blown. My life was changed completely for the better. Money, health, relationships, energy, everything became clear, mind fog went away, my brain is now like a rocket ship filled with an unlimited supply of fuel.

I understand why you don't think there's anything wrong with eating meat, I come from that same viewpoint, but I learned to educate myself and learned the truth. The reality is, meat factories cause a lot of pollution, it causes animal extinction, worst of all it causes apathy and even sickness in people, forcing people to take pills they don't need when a diet cure is right in front of their face.

The society we live in is very delusional. No one cares about math or science, no one cares about education, no one cares about a healthy diet, no one cares about the environment, no one cares if their religion is wrong, people like to live in a fantasy world where meat is perfumed with antibiotics and drugs and think no animal has to suffer and get slaughtered, where taking pills and going to the doctor daily is a normal activity, where cancer, diabetes, and obesity are completely normal, where lack of energy so you need coffee and five hour energy just to move around is completely normal, where working a job to buy things you don't need to impress people you don't even like is completely normal. Just a delusional world. The diet cure that can literally solve all their problems is right in front of their faces but most people are simply the blind following the blind and everyone gets lost together.

Spend time educating yourself instead of going with the flow chanting: "Meat is good because I was raised to eat meat and my friends eat meat and everyone I know eats meat except for the healthiest people I know who don't but I have never tried removing meat from my diet, and I have never done any research on why meat is bad, or why a vegan diet is good, but I am right because I was born and raised into this society and people agree with me." - Your average meat eater's argument (I come from the same boat but I departed on the smartest island and left you guys stranded, lost in your own delusions and fantasies)

Fun facts:
Meat is full of cholesterol and saturated fats and consuming too much is not good for you. Fruits and veggies are filled with fiber, antioxidants and phytonutrients which are very good for your body.

What makes vegan food? Anything without meat or dairy. Yes you can still eat pizza, spaghetti, sushi, general Tso, hamburgers, bacon, etc, just vegan versions of them. I had General Tso vegan last night and it was delish. Every restaurant serves vegetarian foods, soups, tofu, etc, you just have to ask the waiter. So am I missing out on anything? No. Do I have more energy? YES. Am I smarter than before? YES. Am I happier than I have ever been in my life? YES. Do I take any pills? NOT ANYMORE! Try it out for a while and see the big improvements in your life.

I recommend watching these videos. So you will arm yourself with knowledge. Watch the first video, then the second, and you can skip the third if you want. You'll learn a lot from the videos.

Check out these videos:

centered

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:41:22 AM

there is nothing wrong on eating meat. All people do have their own beliefs on meat and I do respect that. We can benefit alot from meat but eating too much of it have also is not good it cause high blood pressure etc. Eating meat once in a while is healthy for all of us for us to have a balance diet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: