Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would be a reasonable fee to verify ozziecoin claims?
$1.10 - For Devs: No coffee, no beer
$2.20 - For Devs: Coffee, no beer
$3.30 - For Devs: Coffee & beer
$4.40 - For Devs: Coffee, beer & burger
$5.50 - For Devs: We eat lamb chops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [0.9.1] Ozziecoin - Australia's first widely distributed digital coin  (Read 54641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:21:58 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE | DROIDZ

hi all ...

its been a while since ive posted here - but not to have ozc out of the picture - ill publish the details of grn and drz here below ...

---

just a warning to all that have granite ( grn ) in bleutrade currently ...

PLEASE move these coins off bleutrade and onto cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC/ - as there are only TWO DAYS LEFT before the delist ...

bleutrade support have not answered the ticket so far - and with less than 48hours left to delist - chances are slim they will do anything now anyway ... once they delist - the issues involved with getting ANY coins back from them will be great ... so do what you must to make sure that the trading coins are in cryptopia - and the bagged coins are in your own wallet ...

as for droidz - yobit have not answered the support ticket that 'gownam' left them - though it has only been 25hours not 25days yet :| ...

ill post this on both granite and droidz threads also ...

---

now ozziecoin specific details ...

there is a new algo that has been created for ozc ... it is NOT a standard algo ( like it currently has - x11 ) - it is a new algo designed from the ground up FOR ozc ...

this algo is being tested - and the code being finalized ... implementation into ozc will be in the coming weeks ...

there is also discussion regarding the future features to be added for ozc ... this has been going on for a while now - and is still going ... many discussions over what will be implemented and how - including anything new for a complete rebase ... only a few features have been decided upon - and will be published in good time ...

the exchanges that have ozc are yobit ( btc market ) and cryptopia ( ltc market ) ... both are functional as far as we know - and have no issues with coin transfers ...

we would like to consolidate all the coins into ONE exchange - so that we can focus our cwi-trading facility that is being built on the one system ... discussions with the exchanges will be taking place soon ... i will not be holding those discussions ( thank GOD ) - 'gownam' will be taking care of that in the coming weeks ...

a new thread WILL be started also - and we will keep this thread for historical reference ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Nice one, for me I would love to see some of those old monster wallets burned if they are old dev fund, far to many coins for anything to move forward.

they are a lot of coins thoth ...

tho yet to decide exactly what ( if anything ) is going to happen to the big wallet ... i would NEVER dump them - as i never dump anyway ... but they will be in the hands of the cwi-fund very shortly ... the cwi-fund will have all the wallets of the projects and will decide later as to how to deal with such a massive amount ...

burning was always on the agenda - but there may be other ways to use it to 'help' fund those that are interested in helping ... it will certainly not be up to me any longer ...

a long term user like yourself - and an active one at that - may become rightly rewarded using some of these funds ... its still up in the air mate ... im glad i will not have to make this decision any longer ...

#crysx

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ozziecoin (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 05:18:12 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 05:28:51 AM by Ozziecoin

hi all ...

the new thread is underway - though VERY sparse currently ...

it is where all the new and current posts and developments will be posted - while this thread will be locked and kept for historys sake ...

please watch / bookmark the new thread for all future ozziecoin posts and news ...

new thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902168 ...

edit - please ignore the thread link above - as it has been removed by the bct mods ... this post is only being kept for historic sake only ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
Ozziecoin (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:26:53 AM

hi all ...

the new thread posted above is no longer available ...

the bct mods deleted it saying there wasnt enough info in it ...

so a new thread will be setup soon - and this current 'old' thread is reopened for the time being ... ill edit the previous post to reflect this ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
GintoniK

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I Speak Future

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:09:39 AM

Hello,

i have some coins on yobit, since you started developing the coin again i will hold them tight. I wonder though, if i will end up with stuck coins forever on yobit since you plan to implement new features and algo. Is there a way to ensure this doesnt happen? Do you plan to contact them to update the wallet so we can withdraw (when the time comes) ?

Thanks,

Bear markets are boring !
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

Hello,

i have some coins on yobit, since you started developing the coin again i will hold them tight. I wonder though, if i will end up with stuck coins forever on yobit since you plan to implement new features and algo. Is there a way to ensure this doesnt happen? Do you plan to contact them to update the wallet so we can withdraw (when the time comes) ?

Thanks,

we have contacted them ...

not just for ozziecoin ( ozc ) - but droidz ( drz ) also - and there is NO response from them ...

our suggestion is simple ... if you can pull the coins off yobit and trade them in cryptopia ( though the ltc market - not the btc market ) then that would be the most advisable thing to do ...

as nice as the yobit interface is - the lack of help and support that yobit is now famous for - will mean that IF there is even a small issue - they will not respond in a reasonable time ... and i can assure you - have no intention of supporting us 'smaller' coins ... droidz has been stuck on a fork with yobit for over a year - and no matter how many emails and support messages we ( and community members ) have sent - they have done NOTHING about it ... even though ive recently supplied them the new CWI-Git ( https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ) for all the coins we now have ...

i would take up my suggestion soon also ... move ALL coins you have from yobit to cryptopia - while the wallet is still fully functional on their end ...

tanx ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

Hello,

Thanks,

we have contacted them ...

not just for ozziecoin ( ozc ) - but droidz ( drz ) also - and there is NO response from them ...

our suggestion is simple ... if you can pull the coins off yobit and trade them in cryptopia ( though the ltc market - not the btc market ) then that would be the most advisable thing to do ...

as nice as the yobit interface is - the lack of help and support that yobit is now famous for - will mean that IF there is even a small issue - they will not respond in a reasonable time ... and i can assure you - have no intention of supporting us 'smaller' coins ... droidz has been stuck on a fork with yobit for over a year - and no matter how many emails and support messages we ( and community members ) have sent - they have done NOTHING about it ... even though ive recently supplied them the new CWI-Git ( https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ) for all the coins we now have ...

i would take up my suggestion soon also ... move ALL coins you have from yobit to cryptopia - while the wallet is still fully functional on their end ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Yeah It may be time to do that myself, though some price action has been happening on Yobit of late

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 09:26:31 AM

### CWI-COINS - PRE-UPDATE

hi all ...

latest update ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg19856450#msg19856450 ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:50:56 AM

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - NEWS

hi all ...

some nice feedback in a positive light ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg19998389#msg19998389 ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - FULL UPDATE

hi all ...

a complete update posted in our CWI-Thread ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg20110887#msg20110887 ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:37:42 PM

### CWI-POOL - MAINTENANCE

hi all ...

an urgent update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg20939332#msg20939332 ...

#crysx

degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

I'm Australian by heart i like spiders also , i'm not afraid to being murdered  by the wild life, can i get some?Huh

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

I'm Australian by heart i like spiders also , i'm not afraid to being murdered  by the wild life, can i get some?Huh

hehehe ...

thats funny ...

no really - that is funny ...

but as we are still rebuilding this coin and what it is doing - we will not be doing much else ...

we started a new thread - but it was deleted due to very little info in the op ... we will start again soon with it ...

tanx ...

#crysx

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:17:22 AM

hehehe ...

thats funny ...

no really - that is funny ...

but as we are still rebuilding this coin and what it is doing - we will not be doing much else ...

we started a new thread - but it was deleted due to very little info in the op ... we will start again soon with it ...

tanx ...

#crysx
yes another Aussie, who only just discovered this!, as aussies how can we get involved?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
DirtyMiner

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:44:54 AM

You Bloody Rippa!

A true blue bloody coin that I can sink my miners into!
JohnLHarvin

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

I am reimbursing you 100k from the private money that we have exploited. I think the important thing now is to have the support of people like you to make the coin a success. I was very busy and the biggest problem was the time spent for the coin. We are a team of 2 who only develop coin and we have work, family and many other things to do.
We will re-release the new version soon to fix it. ok
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:38:37 PM

I am reimbursing you 100k from the private money that we have exploited. I think the important thing now is to have the support of people like you to make the coin a success. I was very busy and the biggest problem was the time spent for the coin. We are a team of 2 who only develop coin and we have work, family and many other things to do.

who are you? ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

who are you? ...

#crysx

Farm account

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

who are you? ...

#crysx

Farm account

hi thoth ...

i still dont get it - nor have any idea who this guy / girl is ...

who is he / she reimbursing? ... why? ... what farm? ...

#crysx

lawriepop33

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:28:21 AM

Has anybody got a link to a current wallet download? Windows or Mac i cant seem to get my hands on one. Keen for the OZZIE!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:19:30 AM

Has anybody got a link to a current wallet download? Windows or Mac i cant seem to get my hands on one. Keen for the OZZIE!

Hi lawriepop33,

I shall be publishing a new thread and link, as the previous one was deleted by the BCT Admins due to lack of content.

In that new thread will be the links for the wallets, and information about the forthcoming changes to the coin, and the direction of the project.

Until then, the latest compiled wallet for Windows we have is located here - https://mega.nz/#!sMFE0SbD!t_ZudzddepRGHP5SxDr6P7CNbmKuNE8EdAUQjrY483s

You will need to copy the entire link due to the restriction BCT have on the multi-character links.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: