Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 10:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would be a reasonable fee to verify ozziecoin claims?
$1.10 - For Devs: No coffee, no beer
$2.20 - For Devs: Coffee, no beer
$3.30 - For Devs: Coffee & beer
$4.40 - For Devs: Coffee, beer & burger
$5.50 - For Devs: We eat lamb chops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [0.9.1] Ozziecoin - Australia's first widely distributed digital coin  (Read 54636 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lawriepop33

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

Bad news. Won't run due to it finding virus's. Any other options? Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:23:49 AM

Bad news. Won't run due to it finding virus's. Any other options? Cheers.

False Positive.

You will need to make an exception in the AntiVirus software you are using for the wallet.

The code contains a mining module from it's inception, when X11 was not ASIC territory as it is today. Even when we rebase OZC with the new algo we have currently finished, this mining module will still exist, and will continuously strike these issues.

#crysx

lawriepop33

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:03:18 AM

Awesome. Apologies for my noobness!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

Awesome. Apologies for my noobness!

Not an issue at all.

We will NEVER point you to a wallet we have not tested or created ourselves.

#crysx

sergeykoran

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

New algorithm. Interesting to see it how it works
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

New algorithm. Interesting to see it how it works

The algorithm for OZC is finished.

We are actually rebasing OzzieCoin also, so it will be working on a completely new updated codebase.

So the coin will have two main changes, one of which (the rebase) will change the way the coin functions as well.

We are currently testing and will start the new thread very shortly with some of the details.

#crysx

cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

OZC pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
lenviews

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:36:30 PM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
R_Oliver

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:03:07 PM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:06:47 AM

Hello OZZIECOIN team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in OZC just set c=OZC as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:08:51 AM

Right now, at what stage is your project?

Currently working on a number of things.

First is the new thread - which we will just setup as a basic one for the time being.
Second is the Algo change.
Third is the rebase.

In that order.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:11:45 AM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

An Australian business.

ChainWorks Industries (CWI) is registered in the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.

We have moved our main office to Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, and will only be looking at organizing an Office again in Queensland when we expand theFARM.

Why do you ask?

#crysx

fsh457

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:29:19 AM

Hi Dev team,

Could you please give us an update about this coin?

I am really interested to see this coin gets off the ground!

Cheers
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:41:04 PM

Hi Dev team,

Could you please give us an update about this coin?

I am really interested to see this coin gets off the ground!

Cheers

Sure.

This is the first one of our coins to get the new 'Tier1' algo we have created for it. We have been working on these things for many many months and have every intention of bringing the focus on all our coins in 2018. Our official CWI-Pool OzzieCoin seems to have a number of miners hashing away with the current algo, which means that those with ASIC X11 miners will not be able to mine it when we bring it up to date.

The consideration with the algo is also the rebase. We are working on getting the main projects up to standard, so that we can work on the coins next. Hopefully this should be very very soon.

#crysx

BITSERGIO

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Why does not your site work? http://ozziecoin.com
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Why does not your site work? http://ozziecoin.com

Because it no longer exists.

ALL our coins websites are amalgamated under the CWI-WebSite umbrella.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

hi Dev team

if i buy this coin is it possible that this can hit to 50 satoshi in next few years??? i means in future 2025?Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin what i am not looking. bcz you have not any website very slow progress. and as i guess you are just selling your stoke. i give few minutes to look that but found you are trying to roll other in and selling your huge stoke just filling you pockets. its my experience what i saw. if so its means you will be soon at 1 satoshi and you are thinking short term a narrow minded just for once so i should stay away. please don't mind me if you are true and if i am true just think like bitcoin Dev which will take time but rewards all for long term. but scammers are only for once not forever?Huh?? i hope reply will be in matured sense.

You really have very little knowledge of what you see, let alone of what we are.

OZC is at 1sat. Has been for a while now. Which means once again your post is a rant of non-sensical sentences, and your knowledge of the coin AND us is almost non-existent. Considering OZC is a PoW ONLY coin, staking cannot happen and therefore your accusation and rubbish about us selling off our 'stake' is not only untrue, but your attempt to slander and defame CWI, OZC and the dev team has fallen flat on it's face AND shows your true intention as to why you are here.

The word 'scam' is used almost as much as the word 'scammers' and hence (which is unfortunate) the meaning of such terms re NOT understood and therefore used in places they should NOT be used. In this thread and ANY of our CWI-Threads, these words are not tolerated. The reason is simple and crystal clear. We have been around since (almost) the very beginning of crypto, which means we are STILL here and STILL working and STILL putting up with non-sensical rubbish like what you have posted. Even if your intentions to convey a message are decent, you have gone about it the worst way possible.

My answer to you in a nutshell is DON'T BUY. Simple! It will be YOU that speculates on the coin's price consistently, and while that is good as part of the coins community as well as development, it will also mean it is YOU that causes the most grief when the market drops and no one can do anythign for you but listen to you (nonsensical possibly) rants about how you lost money and car and shoes!

NONE of our coins are backed by speculation from us directly, so NONE of our coins are suggested or even considered when price is the factor. We have GRN OZC DRZ INFX SWEEP. Speculate all you want, but we will NEVER enter into a conversation as to what 'price' they will be, only what DEVELOPMENT and PLANS they will have. We will always leave the speculation to gamblers like yourself.

I know this post may seem rude if read the wrong way, but I assure you it is just a forward post and me being as blunt as I can be. You may have good intentions, but I cannot see where they are currently.

#crysx

padda

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

You really have very little knowledge of what you see, let alone of what we are.

OZC is at 1sat. Has been for a while now. Which means once again your post is a rant of non-sensical sentences, and your knowledge of the coin AND us is almost non-existent. Considering OZC is a PoW ONLY coin, staking cannot happen and therefore your accusation and rubbish about us selling off our 'stake' is not only untrue, but your attempt to slander and defame CWI, OZC and the dev team has fallen flat on it's face AND shows your true intention as to why you are here.

The word 'scam' is used almost as much as the word 'scammers' and hence (which is unfortunate) the meaning of such terms re NOT understood and therefore used in places they should NOT be used. In this thread and ANY of our CWI-Threads, these words are not tolerated. The reason is simple and crystal clear. We have been around since (almost) the very beginning of crypto, which means we are STILL here and STILL working and STILL putting up with non-sensical rubbish like what you have posted. Even if your intentions to convey a message are decent, you have gone about it the worst way possible.

My answer to you in a nutshell is DON'T BUY. Simple! It will be YOU that speculates on the coin's price consistently, and while that is good as part of the coins community as well as development, it will also mean it is YOU that causes the most grief when the market drops and no one can do anythign for you but listen to you (nonsensical possibly) rants about how you lost money and car and shoes!

NONE of our coins are backed by speculation from us directly, so NONE of our coins are suggested or even considered when price is the factor. We have GRN OZC DRZ INFX SWEEP. Speculate all you want, but we will NEVER enter into a conversation as to what 'price' they will be, only what DEVELOPMENT and PLANS they will have. We will always leave the speculation to gamblers like yourself.

Oh dear i am so sorry i doesn't means to hurt you and i think i really did some thing below merits. i already was caught in earlier a bad experience thats why my words were showing reflection of that experience. sorry again with exchange of smile and i will be sportive of your project onward need forum like as please check this link//     https://discordapp.com/channels/395933744751443978/395933744751443980

I know this post may seem rude if read the wrong way, but I assure you it is just a forward post and me being as blunt as I can be. You may have good intentions, but I cannot see where they are currently.

#crysx
[/quote]
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:42:48 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:03:03 AM by chrysophylax

Oh dear i am so sorry i doesn't means to hurt you and i think i really did some thing below merits. i already was caught in earlier a bad experience thats why my words were showing reflection of that experience. sorry again with exchange of smile and i will be sportive of your project onward need forum like as please check this link//     https://discordapp.com/channels/395933744751443978/395933744751443980

#crysx

Is all good padda,

It must have been a translative issue rather than you coming here to troll.

I can be very forward and as such can be mostly construed as rude also, so all is well and no apologies necessary here. It infuriates me to no end that which is Crypto today, in that a LOT of it is about 'price' and nothing else. Which is the complete opposite of what Crypto is actually all about. In fact, Satoshi created this industry on the basis that FIAT was the 'old' money and Crypto the new transactional process, NOT that Crypto is based on FIAT price.

So please all I ask is that you do research with who we are and what we are doing here with our projects. It is not difficult to find the information here in BCT as we have many threads regarding our projects.

This thread is the OLD OZC thread, and we had to revert back to it because the BCT mods decided that the new thread didn't have enough info the first time around, so they deleted the new thread. Such is the case here unfortunately. As such I have reopened this thread a while back so we can converse once again. It seems however we really need a new thread and I will add that to the list this week of things that are a priority.

BTW - we (CWI) will never associate advice on trading as part of the advice we give, unless trading becomes part of the business model we have. The only trading we currently do is internal, and because of that, we will not give out advice to buy or sell or hold any Crypto. It simply is not our business and as such the research you do for any coin you want to gamble on, is up to you. We will not try and sway you one way or another, regardless of whether it is one of our coins or not.

BTW - the Official CWI-Pool OzzieCoin is located here - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/ - just register and start mining Smiley

Thanks,

#crysx

padda

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

Oh dear i am so sorry i doesn't means to hurt you and i think i really did some thing below merits. i already was caught in earlier a bad experience thats why my words were showing reflection of that experience. sorry again with exchange of smile and i will be sportive of your project onward need forum like as please check this link//     https://discordapp.com/channels/395933744751443978/395933744751443980

#crysx

Is all good padda,

It must have been a translative issue rather than you coming here to troll.

I can be very forward and as such can be mostly construed as rude also, so all is well and no apologies necessary here. It infuriates me to no end that which is Crypto today, in that a LOT of it is about 'price' and nothing else. Which is the complete opposite of what Crypto is actually all about. In fact, Satoshi created this industry on the basis that FIAT was the 'old' money and Crypto the new transactional process, NOT that Crypto is based on FIAT price.

So please all I ask is that you do research with who we are and what we are doing here with our projects. It is not difficult to find the information here in BCT as we have many threads regarding our projects.

This thread is the OLD OZC thread, and we had to revert back to it because the BCT mods decided that the new thread didn't have enough info the first time around, so they deleted the new thread. Such is the case here unfortunately. As such I have reopened this thread a while back so we can converse once again. It seems however we really need a new thread and I will add that to the list this week of things that are a priority.

BTW - we (CWI) will never associate advice on trading as part of the advice we give, unless trading becomes part of the business model we have. The only trading we currently do is internal, and because of that, we will not give out advice to buy or sell or hold any Crypto. It simply is not our business and as such the research you do for any coin you want to gamble on, is up to you. We will not try and sway you one way or another, regardless of whether it is one of our coins or not.

BTW - the Official CWI-Pool OzzieCoin is located here - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/ - just register and start mining Smiley

Thanks,

hi to all ozzies i added ozc coin on discordapp for all of you to discuss and leave your comments and opinions we as a team can make this coin the coin of this year. join this link and ask about ozziecoin a great stuff

https://discordapp.com/channels/407601135193423872/407601135193423874

#crysx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: