Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2026, 09:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90486 times)
ShroiOokami
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 57
Merit: 0


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:55:42 PM
 #281

https://i.imgur.com/VhOKncy.jpg

Created a square logo, using windows paint, my resources are very limited in the office Dx

GOODcoin! hope you all enjoy >.<

And still has all the letters, nice!

I'll try to create a round variant once I get home ahaha Smiley

I really enjoy this coin, and I feel that we'll go long ways!
wmann
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:00:56 PM
 #282

Any good news on the new windows wallet?  

Only news is our coder ruled a lot of things out, the source is sound but still having issues during compile. I will be offering a special bounty for any who can help resolve this, and a chance to become GOOD's first non-incremental bounty whale with 10k GOODs for a good working windows compiled wallet or a solution that results in a good working wallet. Unfortunately, our coder is not awake yet.

Where did you pull the initial source from before the modifications?  Is it a branch off of github?

Updated source is forked from blackcoin 1.0.6. Previous (the windows compile currently in circulation) is from blackcoin 1.0.5.1

It would seem that blackcoin source has a similar initial startup issue.  Syncing now to see if mining is also effected.
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:11:40 PM
 #283

So I have suspected something with huntbitco.in/good and I was right its a total scam you will never hit 30 goodcoins to cash out . http://prntscr.com/3d1873 In the left of that screenshot is a few hours earler, and to the right is a recent one of me doing this. Guys do not waste your time this fool will not payout.

Can anyone else confirm this? I asked huntbitcoin about it and am waiting to see if I get a response before taking action. Until I can confirm, for now please use http://goodcoin.altcoinfaucet.net it's paying out, 10 GOOD minimum threshold with .5 GOOD transaction fee.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
IceColdTommy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 100


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:15:05 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 06:37:33 PM by IceColdTommy
 #284

So I have suspected something with huntbitco.in/good and I was right its a total scam you will never hit 30 goodcoins to cash out . http://prntscr.com/3d1873 In the left of that screenshot is a few hours earler, and to the right is a recent one of me doing this. Guys do not waste your time this fool will not payout.

Can anyone else confirm this? I asked huntbitcoin about it and am waiting to see if I get a response before taking action. Until I can confirm, for now please use http://goodcoin.altcoinfaucet.net it's paying out, 10 GOOD minimum threshold with .5 GOOD transaction fee.
i can also confirm that faucet gives less than it says! i can make printscreen from next claim if needed
i had 26 GOOD and now in my pending withdrawal only 21
Sooyoung
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 10


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:19:34 PM
 #285

Polish thread updated  Wink
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:25:28 PM
 #286

been a little busy, hopefully we'll soon also launch a faucet for you
http://coinok.pw

That would be awesome! Let me know please.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
huntbitcoin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 10


View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
 #287

So I have suspected something with huntbitco.in/good and I was right its a total scam you will never hit 30 goodcoins to cash out . http://prntscr.com/3d1873 In the left of that screenshot is a few hours earler, and to the right is a recent one of me doing this. Guys do not waste your time this fool will not payout.

Can anyone else confirm this? I asked huntbitcoin about it and am waiting to see if I get a response before taking action. Until I can confirm, for now please use http://goodcoin.altcoinfaucet.net it's paying out, 10 GOOD minimum threshold with .5 GOOD transaction fee.

sorry got some bug we currently look at it. for temporary fix threshold set to 10 goodcoin.

HappyMining: HAjrrRAfYSJYp9p2RsnHZhTw71adHZn2oG
IceColdTommy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 100


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:41:48 PM
 #288

So I have suspected something with huntbitco.in/good and I was right its a total scam you will never hit 30 goodcoins to cash out . http://prntscr.com/3d1873 In the left of that screenshot is a few hours earler, and to the right is a recent one of me doing this. Guys do not waste your time this fool will not payout.

Can anyone else confirm this? I asked huntbitcoin about it and am waiting to see if I get a response before taking action. Until I can confirm, for now please use http://goodcoin.altcoinfaucet.net it's paying out, 10 GOOD minimum threshold with .5 GOOD transaction fee.

sorry got some bug we currently look at it. for temporary fix threshold set to 10 goodcoin.
i had 26.something and now in my pending withdraw is only 21.something
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:02:31 PM
 #289

So I have suspected something with huntbitco.in/good and I was right its a total scam you will never hit 30 goodcoins to cash out . http://prntscr.com/3d1873 In the left of that screenshot is a few hours earler, and to the right is a recent one of me doing this. Guys do not waste your time this fool will not payout.

Can anyone else confirm this? I asked huntbitcoin about it and am waiting to see if I get a response before taking action. Until I can confirm, for now please use http://goodcoin.altcoinfaucet.net it's paying out, 10 GOOD minimum threshold with .5 GOOD transaction fee.

sorry got some bug we currently look at it. for temporary fix threshold set to 10 goodcoin.
i had 26.something and now in my pending withdraw is only 21.something

I just received my payment from them. Will put it back up for now, lemme know if you run into any other issues with them.

Edit: He also said he was looking into your amount, said it was stuck at 21 for some reason

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
IceColdTommy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 100


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:07:51 PM
 #290

So I have suspected something with huntbitco.in/good and I was right its a total scam you will never hit 30 goodcoins to cash out . http://prntscr.com/3d1873 In the left of that screenshot is a few hours earler, and to the right is a recent one of me doing this. Guys do not waste your time this fool will not payout.

Can anyone else confirm this? I asked huntbitcoin about it and am waiting to see if I get a response before taking action. Until I can confirm, for now please use http://goodcoin.altcoinfaucet.net it's paying out, 10 GOOD minimum threshold with .5 GOOD transaction fee.

sorry got some bug we currently look at it. for temporary fix threshold set to 10 goodcoin.
i had 26.something and now in my pending withdraw is only 21.something

I just received my payment from them. Will put it back up for now, lemme know if you run into any other issues with them.

Edit: He also said he was looking into your amount, said it was stuck at 21 for some reason
i received the 21 but it was not stuck as i got 2 more claims after reaching those 21 and i saw that i had 26 before i make next claim and see only 21 in my balance, but nvm Smiley
circusmidget11
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

GOOD Dev


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:20:15 PM
 #291

Faucets work perfect, good job, is there any way to make the wallet start, it was good about 12 hours ago and after that i get that error all the time

Try closing and restarting your computer?  The wallet is working fine including the PoS over here so not sure why you're having so much issues.  Maybe your wallet is being overloaded with GOODs!   Grin

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
IceColdTommy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 100


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:23:49 PM
 #292

Faucets work perfect, good job, is there any way to make the wallet start, it was good about 12 hours ago and after that i get that error all the time

Try closing and restarting your computer?  The wallet is working fine including the PoS over here so not sure why you're having so much issues.  Maybe your wallet is being overloaded with GOODs!   Grin
i have started it again 5 mins ago and it works perfectly now, no more error, pos icon is green so no more restarting untill new wallet is ready Smiley Smiley
Raggsock
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:24:20 PM
 #293

What about the POS, do the wallet need to be open and unlocked the whole time? I could not find any info about it in the ANN, and do not remember that I have read about it in the thread but I might have missed it.

circusmidget11
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

GOOD Dev


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:34:50 PM
 #294



Another Facebook giveaway is underway!

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
DakotaFred
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 119
Merit: 10


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:46:24 PM
 #295

Unfortunately, some of us folk do not partake in social networks.  Is the best way for us to acquire da GOODs to use the faucets or shoot dice ?
circusmidget11
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

GOOD Dev


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:51:32 PM
 #296

What about the POS, do the wallet need to be open and unlocked the whole time? I could not find any info about it in the ANN, and do not remember that I have read about it in the thread but I might have missed it.

For the PoS to work like with any other PoS enabled coins, the wallet does need to be opened and unlocked using whichever method you desire to use. 

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
circusmidget11
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

GOOD Dev


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:54:02 PM
 #297

Unfortunately, some of us folk do not partake in social networks.  Is the best way for us to acquire da GOODs to use the faucets or shoot dice ?

You can still acquire plenty of GOODs by posting your wallet in your signature or participating in the GOOD discussion.  The devs love to go gaga over corny GOOD jokes and memes.  There's plenty of other ways to earn free GOODs without joining in on the social network. 

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:01:25 PM
 #298

I know everyone is busy clicking away at the faucet... but this still makes me laugh haha.. GOOD at the olympics!



Power of Microsoft paint LOL!!

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
DakotaFred
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 119
Merit: 10


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:05:21 PM
 #299

Unfortunately, some of us folk do not partake in social networks.  Is the best way for us to acquire da GOODs to use the faucets or shoot dice ?

You can still acquire plenty of GOODs by posting your wallet in your signature or participating in the GOOD discussion.  The devs love to go gaga over corny GOOD jokes and memes.  There's plenty of other ways to earn free GOODs without joining in on the social network. 

Thanks man, I now picture the devs chillin on a pile of GOODs armed with cannons, just sprayin away at us plebians with our arms wide open !
Seefude (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin


View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:06:40 PM
 #300

Unfortunately, some of us folk do not partake in social networks.  Is the best way for us to acquire da GOODs to use the faucets or shoot dice ?

GOOD will soon be the fairest distributed coin out there! You can currently mine, promote, gamble, provide services for bounties, or faucet. Soon you will be able to buy at exchange, and play games for it. No matter which way you choose, you have to compete with someone else for it in some way. That's what makes it so good!

Also, that dice game is actually a high/low game, 1-100, higher than 51, lower than 49. I was testing it out and tripled up!

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!