Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90329 times)
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:05:34 PM

i am missing something how do you solo mine this?

Here is a simple guide that should work fine, just use GOODcoin's details instead

rpcport should be 7555

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400177.0

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:08:45 PM

Here is a simple guide that should work fine, just use GOODcoin's details instead

rpcport should be 7555

lol I know howto mine been mining scrypt for years, just seems to fail on this, also setgenerate in client seems to be disabled?
flubber

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

rpcport should be 7555

lol I know howto mine been mining scrypt for years, just seems to fail on this, also setgenerate in client seems to be disabled?

setgenerate is only for bulit in miners if there is one, you use sgminer or cgminer as normally just connect to localport 127.0.0.1 and in the conf file of course allow that with your user and password you choose
molecf

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:18:13 PM

maybe we need Multipool  Cheesy
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:20:44 PM

rpcport should be 7555

setgenerate is only for bulit in miners if there is one, you use sgminer or cgminer as normally just connect to localport 127.0.0.1 and in the conf file of course allow that with your user and password you choose

yeah I'm brain dead tonite, I'm nvidia so use cudaminer but got it working now.
hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:45:25 PM

You copied the new SHACoin wallet?
You need to make a change first.

Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Dev, why you never answered this question, also are you the original SHAcoin dev who scamed everyone and got 600m premine hiden?

No, I am not the SHAcoin dev, this is the first coin I have dev'd for, and I outsourced the coin coding. I asked him what you were talking about, and he wasn't completely sure either, as we are forked from Blackcoin. Can you be more specific please?
SHACoin had some issues and needed a new wallet, so there was a new dev that made that wallet(before he saw the 600m premine), the point is that there was a little mistake in that code and instead of the 500 confirmations the code was made to do 510, and your code looks same, even thou your coin need 110 confirmations the descriptions says 510 same as the latest SHACoin wallet, and there is no other wallet, so my question besides are you the original shacoin dev was are you using their latest wallet to fix your errors, becose from my point of view it is the same, i will check the sources latter and ask CryptoGir(he developed the last shacoin wallet) if this is same as his code

Oh I see what you're saying. My coder may have helped make SHAcoin's new wallet, I can ask him when he wakes why the same mistake is in there, but from my understanding GOODcoin is forked from BlackCoin.

Either way, the coder does not have control of the premine, I do. I also decided to use my normal BCT account rather than make a GOODcoinDEV account because I personally don't like it when others do that to launch a coin so they can act without risk of harming their reputation. If you read all my posts before I launched GOODcoin, you can tell the type of person that I am, honest and straight forward. I am putting my reputation at stake, I want to be as trusted in the community as say Tomatocage.

I understand your concerns and it is good that you caught that, as I didn't even know. I am not the SHAcoin's original dev, and to be perfectly honest I don't know the full story of what he did. I didn't know he ran with premine, I thought he ran with IPO? However, I am serious about trying to restore some faith in the crypto scene. I have been contacted by several people trying to buy some of the premine, and have so far refused every one. That is why I had the IPO idea since we are not on an exchange yet, but in the end I will do what the community wants.

+1 up
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:49:15 PM

Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Dev, why you never answered this question, also are you the original SHAcoin dev who scamed everyone and got 600m premine hiden?

No, I am not the SHAcoin dev, this is the first coin I have dev'd for, and I outsourced the coin coding. I asked him what you were talking about, and he wasn't completely sure either, as we are forked from Blackcoin. Can you be more specific please?
SHACoin had some issues and needed a new wallet, so there was a new dev that made that wallet(before he saw the 600m premine), the point is that there was a little mistake in that code and instead of the 500 confirmations the code was made to do 510, and your code looks same, even thou your coin need 110 confirmations the descriptions says 510 same as the latest SHACoin wallet, and there is no other wallet, so my question besides are you the original shacoin dev was are you using their latest wallet to fix your errors, becose from my point of view it is the same, i will check the sources latter and ask CryptoGir(he developed the last shacoin wallet) if this is same as his code

Oh I see what you're saying. My coder may have helped make SHAcoin's new wallet, I can ask him when he wakes why the same mistake is in there, but from my understanding GOODcoin is forked from BlackCoin.

Either way, the coder does not have control of the premine, I do. I also decided to use my normal BCT account rather than make a GOODcoinDEV account because I personally don't like it when others do that to launch a coin so they can act without risk of harming their reputation. If you read all my posts before I launched GOODcoin, you can tell the type of person that I am, honest and straight forward. I am putting my reputation at stake, I want to be as trusted in the community as say Tomatocage.

I understand your concerns and it is good that you caught that, as I didn't even know. I am not the SHAcoin's original dev, and to be perfectly honest I don't know the full story of what he did. I didn't know he ran with premine, I thought he ran with IPO? However, I am serious about trying to restore some faith in the crypto scene. I have been contacted by several people trying to buy some of the premine, and have so far refused every one. That is why I had the IPO idea since we are not on an exchange yet, but in the end I will do what the community wants.

+1 up

I had and have no concerns about you Seefude, you are doing a nice job and you are doing at right way, nice you answered so honestly the question you got!

Long life GOOD!!! Cheesy

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:49:25 PM

welcome to our Chinese GOOD fans QQ group:167350756
750 members waiting for you.

CHMinePeeR

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:55:58 PM

Its so nice mine with that low diff!! Cheesy Cheesy

Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:44:17 PM

Okay, but please do not go IPO, the coin is good like it is, just find more different ways to spread it to more people, to get stronger community

EDIT: Also please reconsider those high amounts from faucets, you saw the video on how i am able to cheat, i did it for some amount but got bored Smiley Anyway make them lower the amounts and increase the dispense time at least, Its a small community that claims from faucets, this coin needs bigger
ShroiOokami

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:47:27 PM

this coin is doing great, i have high expectations for this one Smiley this is currently my favorite coin. I believe that our community will be great, let's just continue supporting this coin guys Cheesy
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:42:13 PM

Faucet amounts and wait times have been adjusted, and it will be a lot harder to obtain GOODs now through faucets. I hope everyone enjoyed the GOOD clicks promotion while it lasted, but now it is time to think of more creative ways to distribute by human mining!

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
CHMinePeeR

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:07:41 PM

i just pick up 15GOOD from faucet, i'm too lazy to refresh the faucet all the time...Cheesy

I will think for ideas for the Human Mining, I have big feeling in this coin so i will support as much as i can!

circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:59:03 PM

There should always be an option for GOODs from faucets because some people do prefer that over mining or interaction since it's not hard and is easy to spread the GOODs especially to those that are new to crypto. 

I've just checked the chain and wow there are some pretty big whales out there with way more coins than the devs, they must be having a blast over the low difficulty mining. My 50 m/h system probably won't do much.   Cry

The GOOD faucet is ranked #4 on the altcoinfaucet's popularity contest. 

Hopefully some game programmers would be willing to make a GOOD game for GOOD players to interact and play with each other.

If the GOOD community can become like the DOGE community then that would be great, then we can really do some real GOOD in the real world to help society. 

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
CHMinePeeR

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:15:06 PM

I've just checked the chain and wow there are some pretty big whales out there with way more coins than the devs, they must be having a blast over the low difficulty mining. My 50 m/h system probably won't do much.   Cry

can you please post some proof/numbers?

I'm curious at what level I'am Cheesy

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 08:18:25 PM

Lets have a GOOD time today.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:33:06 PM

Faucet amounts and wait times have been adjusted, and it will be a lot harder to obtain GOODs now through faucets. I hope everyone enjoyed the GOOD clicks promotion while it lasted, but now it is time to think of more creative ways to distribute by human mining!
+1
circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:38:36 PM

I was looking at this page

http://goodchain.info/chain/GoodCoin?count=100&hi=9489

But the miners on the pools are pulling in impressive amounts as well.  I want GOODs too!   Cry

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
IceColdTommy

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:44:04 PM

Good coin needs better faucets, the current faucets are some of the worst faucets i've seen. Faucets should pay immediately, not force you to do it 5-10 times before seeing a payout.

real faucet you will have clicking for 1 week for the payout, and can you sit infront pc all alone day just to pay users. im no using auto pay scripts yet in altcoin faucet
Its better having real faucet with user auth its less cheatable, this way i can make lets say 15 addresses in my wallet and claim with each of them every minute so that will be 15x right, faucet must be more secure so it wont drip

im use ip check and some script for cheater. its secure
Want a video of me using multiple GOOD addresses claiming from your faucet, check the refs from the address in my signature.
you can create multiple but cant claim reward for all your multiple account, its have ip check. you have to wait 15 mnt to claim. i see your multiple account not claiming lol

lets me see the video i want to know,so i can fix it.
Here is a video, i know is not good and it has some skipping but i am sure it is enough to show my point
http://megaswf.com/file/2657784
After pointing out this faucet vounrability, seems that the dev fixed it and there is no more chances to cheat some more coins from this faucet   http://huntbitco.in/goodcoin
So i will only say great job, keep the good work.
CHMinePeeR

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:45:16 PM

I was looking at this page

http://goodchain.info/chain/GoodCoin?count=100&hi=9489

But the miners on the pools are pulling in impressive amounts as well.  I want GOODs too!   Cry

I sent you some GOODs, btw its not too late to join mining GOOD, diff and nethashrate are awesome

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: