Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOD] Part PoW! Part Human mining! Part decided by U! ON EXCHANGE!  (Read 90333 times)
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:43:42 PM

i have been looking @ c-cex if whe can raise 0,077 btc for voting whe are number 1 toe be added to c-cex exchange. iff whe can more known in the world on other exchange's bittrex,poloniex and mintpal will follow.
Me and a friend are willing to put up 0,01 each to put in the voting iff whe can get the amount needed to be added.

Getting on ccex will come in time,  you're better off helping the community by putting that fund to pay for a different project that can help grow value into the coin like a service like hive. It's a start to getting more merchant to get acceptance.  We should be contacting services and merchants to add us to their services then watch the price really skyrocket.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:23:59 PM

If you wish to help GOOD grow, you can help spread the word!

GOOD Bounties: Do good, get GOODs!

• Faucets: (First 5 only) 300 GOODs per day.
    • Minimum 2 CAPTCHAs, one of them must be Google. The crazier your anti-botting, the more I will deposit!
    • Please provide an address to refill faucet, and an address to pay bounty
  • Pools/P2Pools: (First 5 only) 200 GOODs per day, first 30 days. Days where pool is over 35% net hash will receive half bounty, over 45% will not be paid.
  • Android Wallet: 400 GOODs per day, 60 days
  • Games: 400 GOODs per day, first 30 days. Exceptional games will be paid for 60 days or longer, and possibly 600 GOODs per day. First functional game will receive 600 GOODs per day for the first 60 days.
    • All platforms, all types. Dice, wheels, RPG (with daily quests as a form of faucet would get a nice bonus), just about all types as long as GOOD is somehow integrated into the game!.
    • Would love to see PVP type games, where site acts as escrow, players play for a wager, and site takes a percentage. Even chess or scrabble would work.
  • Tipperbots: Price negotiable.
  • Block Explorer: 100 per day, entire PoW duration.
  • Online/Brick & Mortar Shops: Price set after we hit exchanges.
  • Open Bounties: If you have an idea and think you can implement it, I'm listening
  • Developers: 200-400 per day, for entire duration of PoW phase. There are currently 6 devs, and I will be seeking more with good standing on BCT and very specific skillsets that I do not possess. There will be no limit to the amount of devs, depending on need.

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
FreebieZoner

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:53:24 AM

I've been tweeting GOOD to multiple exchanges but I can start sending out to services and businesses too to accept goodcoin!!    Smiley

My GOODies
CrystalClear

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:04:46 AM

this is what i want to see for GOOD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637227.0

hivewallet is starting to add other coins onto their app, dude seems cool and is open to all coins so go there and support the implemention of goodcoin!  app comes in android and iphone

I have a GOOD joke.   Smiley

This is very good to have since we don't seem to have a mobile app wallet.  Now I have to come up with a joke...wish me luck guys!   Shocked
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:07:47 PM

You guys know that this coin isn't actually human mineable?
It says "part POW, part human mining" but it really is just full POW with half of the coins being given away for playing games (technically not mining).

I don't want to become the enemy or anything. Just saying. Smiley
FreebieZoner

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:09:31 PM

Wished the flappy game was still up, but still got faucets.   When will floppy be back up?  It's been saying soon forever lol

My GOODies
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:48:18 AM

It says "part POW, part human mining" but it really is just full POW with half of the coins being given away for playing games (technically not mining).

Well all the open bounties is also part of the human mining. We tip for new features and services for the coin, such as the paperwallet generator and the facebook tip app. The games are just another form to get people involved who cannot provide a service, but they provide advertisement with their involvement because they have GOODcoin in their name when they participate.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:15:44 AM

Well all the open bounties is also part of the human mining. We tip for new features and services for the coin, such as the paperwallet generator and the facebook tip app. The games are just another form to get people involved who cannot provide a service, but they provide advertisement with their involvement because they have GOODcoin in their name when they participate.
I see what you're saying, but it isn't actually "mining". Its just coins being  paid to people for their advertising or services.
If it was mining, it would be recorded in the blockchain.
See what I mean?
FreebieZoner

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:40:40 AM

I love the Facebook tip app!!  Probably the only reason why I even bother with Facebook anymore lol!  There's over 500 people with a goodcoin wallet on Facebook now!!!  Everyday we gain a new GOODling in our ranks.   Smiley

My GOODies
FreebieZoner

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:44:25 AM

I see what you're saying, but it isn't actually "mining". Its just coins being  paid to people for their advertising or services.
See what I mean?

That's not something that we can't have,  just have to find someone to work on it but hard to hire when bozo dumpers just killed the buy orders wall so now gotta grow value again or fundraiser for funds

My GOODies
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:28:41 AM

The thing about dumpers is that they are dumb, but it's okay because this coin was never meant to be a pump and dump coin with low block rewards which allows us to now buy for cheap and wait for the value to go up.  I'm holding my bags and dumping all the other coins that are making empty promises about some super high tech mumbo jumbo that will continue to not exist.   Roll Eyes  The devs here are alright in my book.   Wink

I would like to hear what's in development though, what is in the making and what are the future plans?  A timeline goal would be nice.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:41:11 AM

I see what you're saying, but it isn't actually "mining". Its just coins being  paid to people for their advertising or services.
See what I mean?

That's not something that we can't have,  just have to find someone to work on it but hard to hire when bozo dumpers just killed the buy orders wall so now gotta grow value again or fundraiser for funds
When I say recorded in the blockchain, I mean, the rewards from the game make the blockchain. Like Huntercoin or MotoCoin. Where it is impossible to cheat (you need to have valid moves or whatever secures the reward) and everyone can check what you did (the moves you used) to get your reward.
FreebieZoner

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:35:35 PM

I see what you're saying, but it isn't actually "mining". Its just coins being  paid to people for their advertising or services.
See what I mean?

That's not something that we can't have,  just have to find someone to work on it but hard to hire when bozo dumpers just killed the buy orders wall so now gotta grow value again or fundraiser for funds
When I say recorded in the blockchain, I mean, the rewards from the game make the blockchain. Like Huntercoin or MotoCoin. Where it is impossible to cheat (you need to have valid moves or whatever secures the reward) and everyone can check what you did (the moves you used) to get your reward.

Know what you're saying but that's something we can help develop or help fund to develop.   Something like that was what we discussed in beginning posts or even games that paid out in coins. 

My GOODies
boon8

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:38:06 PM

good!come on,mining
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:59:12 AM

Wished the flappy game was still up, but still got faucets.   When will floppy be back up?  It's been saying soon forever lol

I'm almost done setting the thing up... I've rehauled the backend COMPLETELY and now i'm in the process of moving everything to a VPS. The good thing is that what you see on my current signature will also tell that i'm accepting GOOD for the game Wink

GOOD things are coming, i'm just lurking a lot.

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:42:12 AM

See what I mean?

Know what you're saying but that's something we can help develop or help fund to develop.   Something like that was what we discussed in beginning posts or even games that paid out in coins.  
So you understand that playing the flappy bird faucet game isn't human mining?
FreebieZoner

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:49:08 AM

I'm almost done setting the thing up... I've rehauled the backend COMPLETELY and now i'm in the process of moving everything to a VPS. The good thing is that what you see on my current signature will also tell that i'm accepting GOOD for the game Wink

GOOD things are coming, i'm just lurking a lot.

Lurking you are lol but that's good to hear!

Yeah but it's still better than captcha lol b that's for sure

My GOODies
circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:19:09 AM

**Official GoodCoin League of Legends Gank Contest!! (ends 7/12/2014 6:00pm GMT -08:00)**
Simply make an account to play on the Free to Play MOBA from Leagueoflegends.com, and have GoodCoin in your username somewhere! (Example: GoodCoinSeefude)

Simply post your username in this thread to be entered. In 1 month, scores will be checked through elophant.com to see how many kills you've earned, you will be paid accordingly.

Kills in normal games will earn 25 GOODs each, while kills in ranked games will earn 50 GOODs each. Advertise for GoodCoin by ganking!

All contestants will receive a prize for participating!

The contest has been extended one more day!  Seefude is unable to review the results because he is away from his computer so we have decided to extend the contest for another day!

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:06:58 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 10:44:38 AM by e1ghtSpace

Unfortunately there is already a Goodcoin currency.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pnw3ymStaXo
If you google Goodcoin this forum thread comes up but,
If you google Goodcoins their website comes up.

And that video came out 21 days before this currency was created.
Seefude (OP)

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:58:42 AM

**Official GoodCoin League of Legends Gank Contest!! (ends 7/12/2014 6:00pm GMT -08:00)**
Simply make an account to play on the Free to Play MOBA from Leagueoflegends.com, and have GoodCoin in your username somewhere! (Example: GoodCoinSeefude)

Simply post your username in this thread to be entered. In 1 month, scores will be checked through elophant.com to see how many kills you've earned, you will be paid accordingly.

Kills in normal games will earn 25 GOODs each, while kills in ranked games will earn 50 GOODs each. Advertise for GoodCoin by ganking!

All contestants will receive a prize for participating!

The contest has been extended one more day!  Seefude is unable to review the results because he is away from his computer so we have decided to extend the contest for another day!

Congratulations to all participants in this event! Special mention to "GOODcoin Me" for his/her 154 kills and 215 assists. Insane!

If you have participated in the event, please PM me your player name and GOOD address, and I will be sure to send GOODs your way.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: