Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e.com locked wallet  (Read 1700 times)
juve4v (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:33:20 AM

Did anyone try to withdraw recently from BTC-e.com? Cause I tried today to withdraw my BTC  and I got this message: "Denied for your account. Contact support."  I wrote an email  to  support@btc-e.com asking whats the meaning of this as I didnt do anything bad  but no answer so far.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:08:59 PM

It could be possible that somebody logged in or broke into your account and was detected by the system and your account was flagged. Only support will know. There was quite a few cases of this happening in the last week or so and there were some measures put in to try and counter it, such as e-mail verification for withdrawals which I'd suggest you use when you get chance.
Anonymouss

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:15:29 PM

How long has it been since you emailed support?
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:56:22 PM

There was some discussion that BTC-E may have been on a fork chain- as users had problems sending/receiving coins. I don't know if that was properly resolved, or if it looks resolved externally- if it is really resolved internally (or if there is some fractional exchanging going on).

more or less retired.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:15:56 PM

Were you selling mined TRC around late 13 / early 14 April?

I missed the 0.1.3.33 upgrade, and at the same time, BTC-e appeared to have missed it too.

I ended up mining on a forked chain, depositing to BTC-e (which they accepted, also being on my fork), and selling for BTC.

Now that they've upgraded, they have locked my account for withdrawls, and say that I now owe them 6921 in "double-spent" TRC.

I "fought" to have my fork win, but I gave up after it fell 200 blocks behind.

It looks like I'm not the only one.  I've seen lots of other BTC-e users posting saying that their accounts are also locked for withdrawls.  They probably have no clue the fork even occurred.

Now I didn't see this 0.1.3.36 announcement until now.  I wonder if BTC-e will see it in time this time...

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:43:51 PM

Were you selling mined TRC around late 13 / early 14 April?

I missed the 0.1.3.33 upgrade, and at the same time, BTC-e appeared to have missed it too.

I ended up mining on a forked chain, depositing to BTC-e (which they accepted, also being on my fork), and selling for BTC.

Now that they've upgraded, they have locked my account for withdrawls, and say that I now owe them 6921 in "double-spent" TRC.

I "fought" to have my fork win, but I gave up after it fell 200 blocks behind.

It looks like I'm not the only one.  I've seen lots of other BTC-e users posting saying that their accounts are also locked for withdrawls.  They probably have no clue the fork even occurred.

Now I didn't see this 0.1.3.36 announcement until now.  I wonder if BTC-e will see it in time this time...

Damn  Undecided
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:50:21 PM

Well that took a while, but I got BTC-e repaid now, and they unlocked my account like they said they would.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
jeffsuperdj

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:41:26 AM

my account is locked and I cant get my funds from btc-e.
everytime I get this message from when I send them a ticket

Good afternoon,
 for security purposes since 29.04.2013 you can’t change your email in your profile. The withdrawal of your funds is possible only after confirmation by email. Users can’t withdraw their funds if their email isn’t confirmed.
 You can confirm your email here: https://btc-e.com/profile#edit/home
 We strongly recommend to have your email on https://gmail.com/ with two-factor authentication.
 If for some of the reasons you can’t access you email, which you pointed during the registration, it is necessary to send:
 - your username and email, which are now pointed in your profile (the old email);
 - your transaction history (at least the last three (3) transactions );
 - in what way replenished;
 - the history of IP entries ;
 - email on which you want to change the old one (your new email).

!!! When you change the email withdrawal will be blocked for two weeks

I have given them this info several times and it just goes in circles endlessly.
my account has been confirmed and it always says this when I try to withdraw my funds

DENIED FOR ACCOUNT, CONTACT SUPPORT

so I open a ticket and try to fix the problem and it goes nowhere......
can someone please help
this is getting really old after a month of this BS
thankyou for your time
linzhonghe

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:08:22 AM

my account is locked and I cant get my funds from btc-e.
everytime I get this message from when I send them a ticket

Good afternoon,
 for security purposes since 29.04.2013 you can’t change your email in your profile. The withdrawal of your funds is possible only after confirmation by email. Users can’t withdraw their funds if their email isn’t confirmed.
 You can confirm your email here: https://btc-e.com/profile#edit/home
 We strongly recommend to have your email on https://gmail.com/ with two-factor authentication.
 If for some of the reasons you can’t access you email, which you pointed during the registration, it is necessary to send:
 - your username and email, which are now pointed in your profile (the old email);
 - your transaction history (at least the last three (3) transactions );
 - in what way replenished;
 - the history of IP entries ;
 - email on which you want to change the old one (your new email).

!!! When you change the email withdrawal will be blocked for two weeks

I have given them this info several times and it just goes in circles endlessly.
my account has been confirmed and it always says this when I try to withdraw my funds

DENIED FOR ACCOUNT, CONTACT SUPPORT

so I open a ticket and try to fix the problem and it goes nowhere......
can someone please help
this is getting really old after a month of this BS
thankyou for your time

Can you withdraw now?
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:17:23 AM

Why bump this thread? Btc-e.com is fine now, but if you have problems you can open a new thread in Service Discussion.
ecrick3

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

lucky i dont use bTC-e.com anymore.
linzhonghe

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

Did anyone try to withdraw recently from BTC-e.com? Cause I tried today to withdraw my BTC  and I got this message: "Denied for your account. Contact support."  I wrote an email  to  support@btc-e.com asking whats the meaning of this as I didnt do anything bad  but no answer so far.
Hello, I have the same problem.  can you tell me whether your account is unlocked? can you withdraw now? and how did you solve it.

Thank you
mickyd

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

Shocked Shocked I thought btc-e would be a good exchange  Shocked Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: