Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US based exchanges  (Read 1064 times)
BitSimple_Support

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

BitSimple. A simpler way to buy and sell bitcoins.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:56:32 PM

By exchange I meant a place I can buy and sell BTC.

If you aren't looking for "an exchange", and are just trying to find out where you can buy bitcoins or sell bitcoins, there are thousands of individuals in the US all buying and/or selling bitcoins.

localbitcoins.com would be a good place to find many of them. You also might take a look at meetup.com to see if there are any bitcoin related meetups that you'd like to attend.

No, im looking for a company (fairly popular).

Ah.  Well, in that case, you'll want to take a look at https://bitsimple.com

Ill check it out. Thanks. Any other ones just in case BitSimple doesn't work out for me?

Sorry, doesn't work. It excludes California residents. Anything else?

At the current time BitSimple does not allow the use of our service by residents of California, Virginia, or New York.  This is based on the advice of legal counsel due to the regulatory uncertainty in those jurisdictions.  It isn't a decision, we at BitSimple took lightly.  BitSimple will add support for users in those states once regulators provide better clarity on the regulatory requirements for conducting business in those states.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: