Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube channel editor/maintenance  (Read 737 times)
novaboy2k (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:39:45 PM

Hello,

I may be at a stage in the near future where I need someone to run a youtube channel for a grass roots news website I am currently working on.

The task would entail regularly uploading videos from links provided (say 1-2 per day) as well as putting some up yourself if you notice any good ones I have missed (initiative needed here).

I would also need you to build a tidy looking channel using colour scheme and logos provided.

I can provide more information or clarification as required, I just wanted to put the feelers out and see if there is anyone out there who thinks they can help me out with this.

Any rates per vid/for channel set up are welcomed.

Thank you

novaboy2k

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:50:29 PM

pm me the details may be I will help you.

P.S. I am not technical guy but can help you manage youtube channel.

BitPhotos

Activity: 336

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 01:22:06 AM

oooh! pick me! lol ive been looking for editing jobs! i have my premiere pro certification from adobe so i would definitely say my strength is video editing! pm me and we can maybe discuss something

EDIT: also i am a recruiter for a youtube network partner so i can easily set up your channel with a contract and network once it gets more popular!

desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:48:14 AM

I would possibly be interested as well. I make youtube videos so I have some experience with video editing, but I also am good at marketing and spreading news about things. Thanks
novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:01:10 PM

oooh! pick me! lol ive been looking for editing jobs! i have my premiere pro certification from adobe so i would definitely say my strength is video editing! pm me and we can maybe discuss something

EDIT: also i am a recruiter for a youtube network partner so i can easily set up your channel with a contract and network once it gets more popular!

Do you have a youtube channel you have done yourself?

Any idea how much you would want for this role? PM me if you don't want to disclose.

Cheers

novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:05:47 PM

I would possibly be interested as well. I make youtube videos so I have some experience with video editing, but I also am good at marketing and spreading news about things. Thanks

I'm just looking for a youtube channel set up and video editing/publishing/maintaining. Recent videos on bitcoin/gold/silver/economics from around youtube and the internet. 1 - 2 vids a day... So like an hour a day maintaining the channel and the initial few hours it will take to set the thing up.

Be nice if you have a channel to show me.

Cheers

lapah

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:14:58 PM

Can you link your channel? Also have you found someone yet? or no
novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

Can you link your channel? Also have you found someone yet? or no

Hi

I haven't set a channel up or have any links yet. I want to see if its financially viable for me before i go ahead with anything.

And no, i haven't found found anyone yet.

Thanks for your interest.

BitPhotos

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 04:28:31 PM

not sure about the rates? what exactly is the job again? you produce videos and I take care of the rest?

novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:45:05 PM

not sure about the rates? what exactly is the job again? you produce videos and I take care of the rest?

No, im not making any videos. All i want is someone to upload Bitcoin/gold/silver/economics related videos(old/new)(educational/news).

Looking for a channel to be made and maintained with 1-2 video updates everyday.

I'm looking for a pro'ish look with links at the end of videos to other videos on the channel.

And also sections on the homepage..
e.g

Bitcoin educational videos

Gold videos

Economics news videos

and on and on.

BitPhotos

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:50:55 PM

So your basically paying someone to create a channel and upload 1-2 videos a day and maintain everything?

novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:37:51 PM

So your basically paying someone to create a channel and upload 1-2 videos a day and maintain everything?

Yes, its more of a reference point for info, and promotion of the site it will be related to.

BitPhotos

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 11:08:42 PM

Yes, its more of a reference point for info, and promotion of the site it will be related to.

wow i mean thats a bit of a hefty job, got a price in mind?

novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:01:58 AM

wow i mean that's a bit of a hefty job, got a price in mind?

I don't know about hefty... All I'm asking is to type bitcoin in youtube, filter today, pick the best vid of the day and upload it. A 5min video will take about 10mins max to upload 15min editing max.

That's one 5min video uploaded and added to the channel. I don't see where the hefty work is involved...

Thanks anyway

BitPhotos

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 01:10:54 AM

I don't know about hefty... All I'm asking is to type bitcoin in youtube, filter today, pick the best vid of the day and upload it. A 5min video will take about 10mins max to upload 15min editing max.

That's one 5min video uploaded and added to the channel. I don't see where the hefty work is involved...

Thanks anyway

ohhh! i thought u meant create new videos!

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:03:13 AM

Thanks anyway

Feel free to shoot me a PM with further info if you're still looking for someone to help you out!

novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:26:35 AM

Thanks anyway

Feel free to shoot me a PM with further info if you're still looking for someone to help you out!

I will save your name for when i come to sorting it all out... I you could send me a price for the channel creation and cost per video upload say...

novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:04:22 AM

Thanks anyway

ohhh! i thought u meant create new videos!

Haha noooo!

Just good informative vids related to bitcoin/economics any links to vids i may send...

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:11:37 AM

Hi,
If you are still interested i can help you with this project Wink
Please PM with details and i can start right now

BR,

Gondel
novaboy2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:12:50 PM

Hi,
If you are still interested i can help you with this project Wink
Please PM with details and i can start right now

BR,

Gondel

Thanks, not starting it yet.

I want some rates off people lol
I don't know how fast you can upload a 5min video.
So you tell me how much you would want for this task?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: