Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Kids Be Raised in a Gender-neutral Society?  (Read 870 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

Just read this article:

http://itsdetachable.tumblr.com/post/21195917198/can-kids-be-raised-in-a-gender-neutral-society-sweden

Wanted to explore the possibilities. Is such an upbringing even possible? What will be the effect on children and to the society as a whole?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:29:19 PM

Our kids are gonna be screwed up, confused, weak, timid, thus the recent influx in school shootings, and gender confusion plaguing the schools along with the increase in teen suicides they dont have the capacity anymore to process adversity, nor do they have strength to endure conflict.

When I was a kid I got beat up, teased, called names, I grew up to be just fine and secure in who I am, today a kid goes through what I went through he makes a youtube video about it crying, and either offs himself or shoots up the playground.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:45:02 PM

yeah thats what i think. men are men and women are women theres no reason why anyone should try to make us equal physicly. mentally women and men can be equal but never physicaly.

blacksails

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:42:43 PM

yeah thats what i think. men are men and women are women theres no reason why anyone should try to make us equal physicly. mentally women and men can be equal but never physicaly.
Don't say that in sweden, then you will be considered to hate women and be called a "white offended man". In Sweden things such as science is absolutely made up by the patriarchy when it comes to biological differences between men and women.

Things such as this is the result of a post-feminist society. Sweden is one of the most gender equal countries in the world, there are actually no legal differences in Sweden that could be negative to women (but there are a few that is against men). Some things are still not 100% equal, but we'll get there soon enough when the older people with power dies. Which is good!

Things as this gender equal society is completely bullshit though. "There are no differences between boys and girls, so why not force them to be a hybrid 'hen' (he is 'han' and she is 'hon' in swedish, therefore 'hen', which is also used in the finnish language)?"
-Well, to be honest, there are big differences in interests and such thanks to differences in hormones, boys prefer logical stuff like cars and building with lego and girls prefer social relations stuff like for example dolls (extremely generally speaking, it's very individual according to how much testosterone you have been subjected to as a fetus).

I hate this feminazism that's currently spreading through Sweden… Everything in the debate is so misguided currently, because in some way everything is to blame on all men. Many of the leading feminists over here doesn't really even blame the patriarchy anymore, they just attack men. "We should impose a tax on being male, to fund help centers to female victims of crime" (That was actually a suggestion by one of the leading feminist politicians, Gudrun Schyman!). If they get in power over here I'll just leave the country before I get arrested for just being male.

But to answer your question, no, it will not turn out well. We'll have a generation of genderless people, sounds like a bright future. But there are some gender-neutral daycare centers over here. I feel it's really mean to the children.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

I can think of two very obvious reasons why women are from different than men and it's a fact that's extremely hard for anybody to ignore.

http://www.yourscontent.co.uk/Images/ProductImages/34f68ff7-2029-43a7-bee1-cb842bab0a14.jpg

( . )   ( . )

I can guarantee that no matter how much brainwashing women try to put men through our hormones will ALWAYS kick in at some point Tongue but seriously gender neutrality is a load of shit, I can totally understand hating against men who abuse the crap out of women but the problem is like with most of these things the people being on the receiving end have gotten so paranoid that one slight against them makes them thing they should either shoot somebody or put them in jail.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:58:58 AM

Don't say that in sweden, then you will be considered to hate women and be called a "white offended man". In Sweden things such as science is absolutely made up by the patriarchy when it comes to biological differences between men and women.

Things such as this is the result of a post-feminist society. Sweden is one of the most gender equal countries in the world, there are actually no legal differences in Sweden that could be negative to women (but there are a few that is against men). Some things are still not 100% equal, but we'll get there soon enough when the older people with power dies. Which is good!

Things as this gender equal society is completely bullshit though. "There are no differences between boys and girls, so why not force them to be a hybrid 'hen' (he is 'han' and she is 'hon' in swedish, therefore 'hen', which is also used in the finnish language)?"
-Well, to be honest, there are big differences in interests and such thanks to differences in hormones, boys prefer logical stuff like cars and building with lego and girls prefer social relations stuff like for example dolls (extremely generally speaking, it's very individual according to how much testosterone you have been subjected to as a fetus).

I hate this feminazism that's currently spreading through Sweden… Everything in the debate is so misguided currently, because in some way everything is to blame on all men. Many of the leading feminists over here doesn't really even blame the patriarchy anymore, they just attack men. "We should impose a tax on being male, to fund help centers to female victims of crime" (That was actually a suggestion by one of the leading feminist politicians, Gudrun Schyman!). If they get in power over here I'll just leave the country before I get arrested for just being male.

But to answer your question, no, it will not turn out well. We'll have a generation of genderless people, sounds like a bright future. But there are some gender-neutral daycare centers over here. I feel it's really mean to the children.

Good to hear from someone who is living in Sweden. I am having a feeling that it will do more bad than good if they impose crazy measures like the male tax. Hopefully, it will be never imposed, as radicals like Gudrun Schyman are from the fringe parties.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:25:17 AM

Tell that to Julian Assange...

burp...
jinjuro

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:45:32 AM

Kids we will be a weakling and gays.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:23:48 AM

Kids we will be a weakling and gays.

There are a lot of weaklings and gays even in non-gender neutral societies. If you are saying that upbringing of children in a gender neutral society is going to increase the chances, then give the proof.
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:26:34 AM

Really sad to see how idiotic this world is coming too Sad Boys are boys, girls are girls, we should be teaching and promoting equality for all, no matter what sex, race, nationality a person is. God made us different for a reason and we should embrace our differences not try to be the same Sad

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:20:17 PM

I don't want my children to grow and be raised in a neutral gender society or a society that promotes homosexual marriage in the educational system and stuff, I'm willing will do in fact, when the time comes to teach my children about tolerance and respecting others whatever the choices are and what they want to be as I do, but I don't want them to be pre-formated by such messages, once they are adults, they can do whatever they want then
blacksails

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:45:30 PM

I don't want my children to grow and be raised in a neutral gender society or a society that promotes homosexual marriage in the educational system and stuff, I'm willing will do in fact, when the time comes to teach my children about tolerance and respecting others whatever the choices are and what they want to be as I do, but I don't want them to be pre-formated by such messages, once they are adults, they can do whatever they want then
I don't see that it is a problem that schools promote tolerance? Quite the opposite actually, it's just good!
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

I don't see that it is a problem that schools promote tolerance? Quite the opposite actually, it's just good!

Well... if someone differs in opinion, then there is always the choice of homeschooling, esp. if you are living in the US. I think that homeschooling is banned in a few countries, such as Germany, but in most of the nations it is OK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: