Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VICTORY. We finally broke $400  (Read 2257 times)
dave00

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:57:47 PM

bumpity bumpity crash bumpity again....

I love these rough rides  Grin

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:10:41 PM

You're taking huge risk buying bitcoin even now.

There was no demand on what everybody considered cheap coins in the $400's. I don't see the demand being there in the $300's.

I would sit out the market and stop trying to time the bottom here.

It looks more and more that china was the reason bitcoin went above $12 and now that china is out it will fall back down again.

I'm calling this idiot out right now, go back and read his posts from the past 2 years.  Here's a choice one from Oct 2011:

All I know is this is a new downward movement we have here.

I think bitcoin is finally going under, we should have selling pressure into the $2.00 and $3.00 range. Personally, for the last months I thought around $2.00 would be a good buy, but now that we are this low, I do not even think I would buy any considerable amount of bitcoins at that price.

So whoever listened to Edward50 in Oct 2011 and didn't HODL their coins at $2.00, $3.00, $6.00, or even $30, all because they decided to take his wonderful advice, is probably really really pissed right about now.

Torque, why are you taking my posts out of context.

I was one of only a few bears who was predicting a big crash from the peak at $30 all the way down to $2.00.

At the point it reached $2.00 it looked like it may even go lower, however, it had to stop someplace. My buy in point was actually $1.00.

You taking out of context the times those decisions were made and now comparing them now is just ridiculous.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:19:58 PM

We wont have time to see double digits again. This landslide stops short of 280 tops.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:42:45 PM

There was no demand on what everybody considered cheap coins in the $400's. I don't see the demand being there in the $300's.

It looks more and more that china was the reason bitcoin went above $12 and now that china is out it will fall back down again.

I'm calling this idiot out right now, go back and read his posts from the past 2 years.  Here's a choice one from Oct 2011:

I think bitcoin is finally going under, we should have selling pressure into the $2.00 and $3.00 range. Personally, for the last months I thought around $2.00 would be a good buy, but now that we are this low, I do not even think I would buy any considerable amount of bitcoins at that price.

So whoever listened to Edward50 in Oct 2011 and didn't HODL their coins at $2.00, $3.00, $6.00, or even $30, all because they decided to take his wonderful advice, is probably really really pissed right about now.

I was one of only a few bears who was predicting a big crash from the peak at $30 all the way down to $2.00.

At the point it reached $2.00 it looked like it may even go lower, however, it had to stop someplace. My buy in point was actually $1.00.

You taking out of context the times those decisions were made and now comparing them now is just ridiculous.

Because like those retards fonzie and cosmofly, you are just annoying as f**k and are constantly starting new threads every hour, and blathering on and on about how bitcoin is doomed.  You've got 2+ solid years of thread history to prove that all you do blather on and on about how bitcoin is going nowhere and that it is WAAY overpriced.  You screamed like a little girl that it was WAAAY overpriced at $3 in 2011.  And if you really invested at $1, then why in the hell have you spent the last 2 years in this forum sub thread trying your best to act like a troll and spread doom and gloom?  Wouldn't you want it to flourish instead?

Oh I know why.  Because you're just an idiot troll, just the like others.  I'm sure you'll still be here in 2016, telling everyone that bitcoin is doomed and going nowhere when it's north of $10k.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:12:00 PM

Because like those retards fonzie and cosmofly, you are just annoying as f**k and are constantly starting new threads every hour, and blathering on and on about how bitcoin is doomed.  You've got 2+ solid years of thread history to prove that all you do blather on and on about how bitcoin is going nowhere and that it is WAAY overpriced.  You screamed like a little girl that it was WAAAY overpriced at $3 in 2011.  And if you really invested at $1, then why in the hell have you spent the last 2 years in this forum sub thread trying your best to act like a troll and spread doom and gloom?  Wouldn't you want it to flourish instead?

Oh I know why.  Because you're just an idiot troll, just the like others.  I'm sure you'll still be here in 2016, telling everyone that bitcoin is doomed and going nowhere when it's north of $10k.

Woha easy there!

So the few bears who dare challenge the majority bulls on this forum turned out to be right after all, now all I see is people attacking them, insulting them and trying really hard to find excuses and reasons to discredit their analysis?

Tera went bear lately and everyone literally slaughterd him. Same happened with Cosmofly and Edward and MattheCat they all analyzied this accurately way in advance.

I'm a bull but since we hit $400 and China ban and looking at the data I'm like fine whatever happens happens.

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:31:52 PM

There are 3 categories of bitcoiners:  bulls, bears, and idiot troll day traders.  

The aforementioned people are in the last category, and are a) attention whores and b) trying to influence as many people as they possibly can with their relentless garbage threads.

The people that will ultimately win this game are the long time hodlers (like me), because we don't give 2 f**ks about the idiot day traders and all their negative dribble.  Wouldn't want to be friends with any of them to be honest.  Too bad their threads can't just be downvoted into oblivion on this sub.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:02:41 PM

We wont have time to see double digits again. This landslide stops short of 280 tops.
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:48:13 PM

In bitcoin, today's bears are tomorrow's day-trade trolls.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: