Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cynosure - Blackcoin and Mintcoin intermediation  (Read 939 times)
David Latapie (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:17:16 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 07:51:09 PM by David Latapie

This is a "common ground" thread for Blackcoiners and Mintcoiners willing to bury the hatchet. The idea was brought by noerc.

I will try no to interfere by giving a direction. I will only publicly announce on the Mintcoin thread and privately announce to noerc. Then I will let you talk. I might chime in, but I don't plan to have a leading role here.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:21:16 AM

This is one community, everyone should have each others backs. I understand healthy competition between coins but nothing else.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
whoshero

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:18:45 AM

This is a "common ground" thread for Blackcoiners and Mintcoiners willing to bury the hatchet. The idea was brought by noerc.

I will try no to interfere by giving a direction. I will only publicly announce on the Mintcoin thread and privately announce to noerc. Then I will let you talk. I might chime in, but I don't plan to have a leading role here.
Great!
noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:08:43 PM

Thanks David for setting this up.

Cryptos need more cooperation and open-minded discussions. PoS is a fascinating experiment and I really hope to see some interesting thoughts in here that will support the development of this technology.
David Latapie (OP)

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:40:37 PM

I said I woud not post here again but exceptional circumstances lead to exceptional measures (cross-posted on the Blackckoin thread).

You boast yourself as a great community? So prove it: ask vehemently two of your community members, mr_random and alphaminer21, to stop harassing the mintcoin community.

We sticked by our word and the gentleman's agreement we agreed upon some weeks ago: no mintcoiners trolling/fudding/bashing on blackcoin thread anymore. No we ask you to remember your part of this commitment and to act as a community.

Thank you.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Cinnical

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:37:08 PM

stuck
David Latapie (OP)

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:56:39 PM

stuck
?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: