Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] XTRABYTES PROJECT  (Read 16104 times)
XBY_AdMan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 11:05:00 AM

Dear XTRABYTES community members,

We wanted to update you on the latest technical developments of the new XTRABYTES ecosystem, an essential step before launching the SWAP.

The ESPDS network is now operational. Its key functionalities of decentralized communication between nodes, which will form the foundation of the new ecosystem, are ready for the SWAP. Some minor corrections will still be required but this crucial milestone is reached.

The slight delay from the initial timeline stems from the extreme technical complexity of a project partially rethinking XTRABYTES network architecture. The in-depth overhaul of existing code and protocols requires meticulous work, as well as fixing unforeseen bugs.

Our goal with this new ecosystem is to bring significant improvements in security, capacity and performance. It was therefore essential to take the necessary time to build robust and scalable technological foundations.

Large-scale testing will be launched, notably through a public demo version of ESPDS. Your feedback will allow us to quickly detect and fix any bugs along the way.

Three additional key developments are being finalized:

- Interconnection with existing blockchains
- Integration of tokens from external chains into the new private chain
- User interface dedicated to the swap

Thanks to this meticulous work, we are laying the soundest and most innovative technological groundwork possible to perform the swap in optimal conditions.

We understand your impatience and thank you for your trust. Rest assured that everyone is fully committed to soon realizing this project, which will place XTRABYTES at the forefront of blockchain technology.

Best regards,
Team XTRABYTES
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coincryptance

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 08:14:26 PM

You bunch of clowns calls 6 years a slight delay?  Huh Huh Huh
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 07:33:09 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2023, 07:50:28 PM by Fallenkeith75

Honest question, but what is the end-goal of Xtrabytes?

I got an alert on Telegram from the XBY TG group which is what compelled me to come on Bitcointalk to check, but honestly i've forgotten all about Xtrabytes. I remember it was worth so much back in 2017, but now $5 can easily get you 10k XBY and the volume is near non-existent. Is there some sort of goal that Xtrabytes is aiming for at this point? Also I remember all those guys that were vehemently defending XBY, did they give up on the project or what happened to them? I think the main reason I lost interest is that I had a bunch of profitable ventures+joined a bunch of different communities since I was interested in XBY years ago, but now coming back to look at it the project seems like it's on its deathbed

Also whatever happened to the mods? I can't remember the guy's name, but there was a Reddit mod who used to hang out on Bitcointalk and heavily defend the project, and preached about him having credibility in the Bitcointalk community, is that guy still around? Not even "fudding" the project at this point, but what happened to everyone that used to support this project, and what is XBY even aiming for at this point?

Well, either way, I do wish you guys the best of luck. It's probably a good idea to try to promote XBY more if you guys are still working on it btw, since I doubt many people have even heard of XBY these days

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
coincryptance

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 10:23:50 AM

Honest question, but what is the end-goal of Xtrabytes?

I got an alert on Telegram from the XBY TG group which is what compelled me to come on Bitcointalk to check, but honestly i've forgotten all about Xtrabytes. I remember it was worth so much back in 2017, but now $5 can easily get you 10k XBY and the volume is near non-existent. Is there some sort of goal that Xtrabytes is aiming for at this point? Also I remember all those guys that were vehemently defending XBY, did they give up on the project or what happened to them? I think the main reason I lost interest is that I had a bunch of profitable ventures+joined a bunch of different communities since I was interested in XBY years ago, but now coming back to look at it the project seems like it's on its deathbed

Also whatever happened to the mods? I can't remember the guy's name, but there was a Reddit mod who used to hang out on Bitcointalk and heavily defend the project, and preached about him having credibility in the Bitcointalk community, is that guy still around? Not even "fudding" the project at this point, but what happened to everyone that used to support this project, and what is XBY even aiming for at this point?

Well, either way, I do wish you guys the best of luck. It's probably a good idea to try to promote XBY more if you guys are still working on it btw, since I doubt many people have even heard of XBY these days

There where some announcements back then about the whole team jumping ship after from what I got from the messages was an disagreement with the lead developer, must have been some major disagreement if all people decide to leave at once. Based on their website it was around 30ish people in the team.

Probaly whats now going on is the same story all over again, some community members try to salvage their losses by hyping up this thing again. But the whole economics are screwed and all actions taken so far by the team only shows that they are in it for the reason above. Swap, with very short timelines leaving out everyone that ever invested into the project and actively kicking out all people that raise questions from their discord.

They also blocked out all former teammembers which from what I believe would have been a helpfull resource to them.

So again all signals point towards the fact that Zoltan and his new 3 sockpuppets are trying to get more money in their own pockets.

coincryptance

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 09:08:17 AM

Time showed again how full of crap these people are, empty promises for many years and still ongoing. Dave is living his good live in Dubai after faking his dead and Zoltan found some sockpuppets to help him get away from his scam job.

Kudo's to them for pulling this off and letting others take the fall.
borzalum

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:32:29 AM

Time showed again how full of crap these people are, empty promises for many years and still ongoing. Dave is living his good live in Dubai after faking his dead and Zoltan found some sockpuppets to help him get away from his scam job.

Kudo's to them for pulling this off and letting others take the fall.

Why you keep say this, me is working, this is best project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: