Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 12:30:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends  (Read 4973 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 252

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

The price will definitely grow once the product and business is running, the price can really pump when they announce first profit share/ dividends. I think they will come up with a quality service and attract thousands of customers daily.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Titanos

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

Are you in negotiation with exchanges  or the SWP will be traded only in Etherdelta forever?

They are just new and Im sure Swapity dev are planning the coin to be listed in some large exchanges soon. The value of swapcoin is unstable now most of the time it gets low but Im hoping the price will go up and up again in the coming days.

Why no one of the team answer for questions here? Are they reachable anywhere else?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
Swapity.io

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:58:38 AM

Are you in negotiation with exchanges  or the SWP will be traded only in Etherdelta forever?

They are just new and Im sure Swapity dev are planning the coin to be listed in some large exchanges soon. The value of swapcoin is unstable now most of the time it gets low but Im hoping the price will go up and up again in the coming days.

Why no one of the team answer for questions here? Are they reachable anywhere else?
Sorry for the delay. We're planning on listing Swapcoin on other centralized exchanges in the upcoming weeks. We can also be contacted through our Telegram chat t.me/swapity or email.

Titanos

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:02:28 PM

Sorry for the delay. We're planning on listing Swapcoin on other centralized exchanges in the upcoming weeks. We can also be contacted through our Telegram chat t.me/swapity or email.

Thanks for update. I'll join your telegram to know some information about your project. The idea seems pretty good and i want to know about your progress.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
ehrz22

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:52:00 AM

The project has great improvements though the ann thread is not that active. I wish all participants of bounties will also post here so other members or investors will notice this thread and might be interested in investing here.

cammie16

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:36:58 AM

The project has great improvements though the ann thread is not that active. I wish all participants of bounties will also post here so other members or investors will notice this thread and might be interested in investing here.

Yes, I think dev should make a step how this ANn thread will be active like other ann threads. Anyway, the swapcoin price always pump and dump, Im hoping that the price will always pump in the coming days.

ehrz22

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:00:55 AM

Yes, I think dev should make a step how this ANn thread will be active like other ann threads. Anyway, the swapcoin price always pump and dump, Im hoping that the price will always pump in the coming days.

I think Dev should also open a bounty for paid to post or maybe dev should instruct signature campaig participant to post here in Ann thread once a day. So that this thread will also be active.

thomas2

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

Looking like scam , they just boosted the price, promised good bounty and then don't pay for 2 weeks and even don't answer here. Moreover the price came down.

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀ 
xitrum

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

In the spreadsheet  for the Twitter bounty there are 5300 people. Of these, only 220 are registered in this telegram channel. Why does not the admin limit the number of participants? Why not pay only to those who are registered in telegrams?

Website|Whitepaper
■  ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017  ■[
Guli

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

Maybe I do not understand a lot of things, but if people with 19-50 followers are registered in the spreadsheet, how do they consider the stacks? At least that's strange.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.