Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 03:36:34 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 553611 times)
Branko

Activity: 462
Merit: 187

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

Strange words about the impossibility of the project. he has a working version, is not he? For example, the Safinus project is currently developing a finished product. Here, too, so?

English, please

Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeeman

Activity: 597
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Here are some of the main things to highlight this week:

- Big news this week with the announcement of our partnership with Identillect Technologies Corp. Read more about the collaboration on the Forum2, Medium13 and our blog4.
- The Indian office is running a hackathon on the 15th of March 2018 to attract graduate developers from one of Chennai’s top colleges. We’ve launched a website18 to promote the event being held at Venkateshwara College.
- Saturday, March 10th sees the second meetup of the Kuala Lumpur group2. @dugcampbell will be calling into the meeting via Skype and we’re looking forward to an interesting chat with the community.
- The front-end team recently published a new version of safe-node-app (v0.8.0) which upgrades the native safe_app lib to the latest available version (v0.6.0).
- The SAFE Client Lib team is getting back to Java bindings and working together with the front-end team to fix some of the issues that they have discovered.
- The Routing team is currently focused on implementing a push-pull gossip protocol and carrying out evaluation work on that.
- A few members of the Routing team have also been working in the background on improving the asynchronicity of our consensus ordering algorithm for data chains.

Here's the latest dev update:

https://safenetforum.org/t/maidsafe-dev-update-march-8-2018/22125

Enjoy!@!
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 385
Merit: 11

AllSporter

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

MAIDSAFE NEW TEAM MEMBER: STEPHEN COYLE
https://medium.com/safenetwork/maidsafe-new-team-member-stephen-coyle-f912871d88c0

Here’s a quick intro to me and my background, which will hopefully let you know a bit more about who I am and what I hope to add to the company.

Born and brought up in 1980’s Glasgow during the glory days when Scotland actually qualified for football tournaments (the definition of ultimate glory in Scotland these days), and our teams at least put up a fight in European competition, I graduated with Honours from my Glasgow Caledonian University Computing course. IT jobs in Glasgow were pretty difficult to come by with zero experience, so I moved to just outside London for 3 years where I worked for IBM doing some general tech support, and some Lotus Notes/Domino development and support. The lure of home eventually brought me back to Glasgow where I took a tech support role with Ernst & Young. After moving to a similar role at the University of Glasgow, I found out after I started that testing web apps was a big part of my new job…things would never be the same again!

Software testing went from being an ‘extra’ task in my day to day role, to what I felt most passionate about. I sat my ISTQB test (more about that later) and thought I knew it all…

Time progressed and I moved company. Suddenly I was faced with testing windows apps, mobile apps and web apps. I worked with my colleagues to figure out the best way to test that suited us — this is when I realised that the ISTQB taught way of working is actually pretty worthless in the real world of software testing. ISTQB barely mentioned Agile or exploratory testing. It taught me to create mountains of paperwork for each project, paperwork that would inevitably be ‘copy & pasted’ between each project and so was pretty much worthless. Did I really need to write out manual test steps in huge test scripts which walked someone else through every click & key type? I realised that the time I was wasting following the ISTQB practices could be spent doing something more productive…TESTING!

So onwards & upwards! I built and managed a team across 2 UK sites and was the face of testing to our customers and auditors. We tested various different products concurrently and I even went back to my old university to give a lecture on testing. I must know it all now, right?

Being in management meant that my time actually testing got less and less. I missed the day to day involvement on the frontline, so a few years later I joined FanDuel. I was now tasked with writing automated UI tests (in Python, using Selenuim WebDriver), testing the API (using Postman) and testing core layer Java code (using existing/newly written Python scripts and JSON-RPC requests). I was now also working with microservices and a thorough suite of automated integration tests through the Java — API — Web layers. All a huge difference from where I’d come from. I loved the challenges in learning these new skills and eventually training new starters in them. I caught the bug of learning new things and expanding my testing knowledge — clearly I’m never actually going to know it all, so what other exciting things are out there for me to discover?

I’m pretty active in Glasgow testing meetups — attending, mentoring and hosting. My goal is to talk at a testing conference at some point, I love the buzz and interaction at conferences, it really energises me and fuels my love of my discipline, a discipline that seems to be overlooked a lot. It’s very rare to meet someone who goes to university to become a software tester, we all seem to fall into the role.

Oh yeah, the important stuff — I’m married to my beautiful wife, Shabana, and we have 3 gorgeous girls, Aisha, Nadia and Sofia, aged 5 years, 3 years and 5 months :-D

Anyway, enough about me. I’m really excited to join the team at MaidSafe and can’t wait to get to know you all! Let’s make a difference.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
Facebook    Telegram  █████   allsportercoin.io   █████  Twitter    Instagram
Branko

Activity: 462
Merit: 187

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

MAIDSAFE NEW TEAM MEMBER: STEPHEN COYLE
https://medium.com/safenetwork/maidsafe-new-team-member-stephen-coyle-f912871d88c0

Here’s a quick intro to me and my background, which will hopefully let you know a bit more about who I am and what I hope to add to the company.

Born and brought up in 1980’s Glasgow during the glory days when Scotland actually qualified for football tournaments (the definition of ultimate glory in Scotland these days), and our teams at least put up a fight in European competition, I graduated with Honours from my Glasgow Caledonian University Computing course. IT jobs in Glasgow were pretty difficult to come by with zero experience, so I moved to just outside London for 3 years where I worked for IBM doing some general tech support, and some Lotus Notes/Domino development and support. The lure of home eventually brought me back to Glasgow where I took a tech support role with Ernst & Young. After moving to a similar role at the University of Glasgow, I found out after I started that testing web apps was a big part of my new job…things would never be the same again!

Software testing went from being an ‘extra’ task in my day to day role, to what I felt most passionate about. I sat my ISTQB test (more about that later) and thought I knew it all…

Time progressed and I moved company. Suddenly I was faced with testing windows apps, mobile apps and web apps. I worked with my colleagues to figure out the best way to test that suited us — this is when I realised that the ISTQB taught way of working is actually pretty worthless in the real world of software testing. ISTQB barely mentioned Agile or exploratory testing. It taught me to create mountains of paperwork for each project, paperwork that would inevitably be ‘copy & pasted’ between each project and so was pretty much worthless. Did I really need to write out manual test steps in huge test scripts which walked someone else through every click & key type? I realised that the time I was wasting following the ISTQB practices could be spent doing something more productive…TESTING!

So onwards & upwards! I built and managed a team across 2 UK sites and was the face of testing to our customers and auditors. We tested various different products concurrently and I even went back to my old university to give a lecture on testing. I must know it all now, right?

Being in management meant that my time actually testing got less and less. I missed the day to day involvement on the frontline, so a few years later I joined FanDuel. I was now tasked with writing automated UI tests (in Python, using Selenuim WebDriver), testing the API (using Postman) and testing core layer Java code (using existing/newly written Python scripts and JSON-RPC requests). I was now also working with microservices and a thorough suite of automated integration tests through the Java — API — Web layers. All a huge difference from where I’d come from. I loved the challenges in learning these new skills and eventually training new starters in them. I caught the bug of learning new things and expanding my testing knowledge — clearly I’m never actually going to know it all, so what other exciting things are out there for me to discover?

I’m pretty active in Glasgow testing meetups — attending, mentoring and hosting. My goal is to talk at a testing conference at some point, I love the buzz and interaction at conferences, it really energises me and fuels my love of my discipline, a discipline that seems to be overlooked a lot. It’s very rare to meet someone who goes to university to become a software tester, we all seem to fall into the role.

Oh yeah, the important stuff — I’m married to my beautiful wife, Shabana, and we have 3 gorgeous girls, Aisha, Nadia and Sofia, aged 5 years, 3 years and 5 months :-D

Anyway, enough about me. I’m really excited to join the team at MaidSafe and can’t wait to get to know you all! Let’s make a difference.

GZ oj joining the team, but why are you promoting another coin in your sig, what would Archie Gemmill say? Cheesy

aditya1155

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

good news
wolfofbittrex

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

MAID has been listed on CoinGenome https://coingenome.com/coin/maid where I get my updates.

Excited to be following this project. I've joined the Telegram but I'm looking for more updates? Any other channels?
bamsterdam

Activity: 452
Merit: 261

Look at these crypto Morty!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:37 AM

The community of safe mostly talks here: https://safenetforum.org/  Smiley this is where I follow safe anyway

MAIDSAFE   DECRED   BLOCKNET   FACTOM   OMISEGO   SWEETBRIDGE
danielhodous

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Was MAID delisted from Bittrex?
Bombardier

Activity: 546
Merit: 264

There is No Nobility in Poverty

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Was MAID delisted from Bittrex?

yes, on March 9th, 2018

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
zeeman

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Another on joining the dev team:

https://medium.com/safenetwork/maidsafe-new-team-member-pierre-chevalier-b975dcb19044

MaidSafe is hiring one after the other now. Expanding in India as well.

Here's another one:

https://medium.com/safenetwork/maidsafe-new-member-lionel-faber-d17e378a2292

Enjoy!@!

zeeman

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

https://safenetforum.org/t/maidsafe-dev-update-march-15-2018/22313

Enjoy!@!
mp7887

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

hi, what is the maximum supply for this coin. thanks
CryptoRobert

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

GZ oj joining the team, but why are you promoting another coin in your sig, what would Archie Gemmill say? Cheesy

LoL, that's quite funny indeed. A new MaidSafe team member wearing a signature which promotes another project is sending out the message that team members of MaidSafe need to earn some dimes as bounty hunters for others because they feel that wearing a MaidSafe signature would be less useful. Not exactly the best marketing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sam123

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

LoL, that's quite funny indeed. A new MaidSafe team member wearing a signature which promotes another project is sending out the message that team members of MaidSafe need to earn some dimes as bounty hunters for others because they feel that wearing a MaidSafe signature would be less useful. Not exactly the best marketing.
I believe gerymakgyaer is not Lionel Faber.
gerymakgyaer  just wanted to let you know that Lionel joined the team

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zeeman

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

https://safenetforum.org/t/maidsafe-dev-update-march-22-2018/22455

Enjoy!@!
Zlata95

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

There is no need to reinvent the wheel! Here is our update on progress towards alpha 3!  https://medium.com/safenetwork/safe-network-alpha-3-update-65f21064d049  SAFENetwork
Nowar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

As the first batch of application of block chain technology to non currency field, MaidSafe has high research value and can be applied to various fields.

gij

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

HitBtc withdrawal fee is crazy high. They dont pay attention to their customers voice.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Lafu

Activity: 910
Merit: 642

www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

Any working blockexplorer for this coin ? If you have one please pm the link , if there is no explorer anymore the coin maybe gets delisted soon !

Regards Lafu

▄███████▄ 
                      ███████████   
                     █████████████   
          ▄████████▄  ███████████   
         ████████████  ▀███████▀  
        ██████████████ 
         ████████████  ▄████████▄  
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████ 
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀

..Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
▄██████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████   ██████ █████   ██████████
███████                       ███████
██████                         ██████
█████                           █████
████                             ████
████       █████     █████       ████
███        █████     █████       ████
███         ███       ███        ████
███                              ████
████       ███         ███       ████
███████       ██████████      ███████
█████████████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
alterego087

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

After the ICO in most cases, the course is set to free swimming and if the interest is not large, then it accordingly begins to sink, and people who have invested in seeing the situation with the fall of the rate begin to merge their acquisitions that's why it falls.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.