Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2018, 06:37:57 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★█|ANN|█★WWW.CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM <--- FOR SALE! FOR SALE! FOR SALE!  (Read 35045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:12:36 AM

Cryptocoinrank.com is for SALE!

I got Ill soon after the launch of the website and sadly I was not able to use a PC for over 9 months anymore. I kept the website up hoping that one day I would have time again to develop it further with my programmers.
But the website is now for sale as I won't be able to work on it anymore. Even if the development costs for the project amount to 10.000US$+, any offer starting at a minimum of 10BTC BTC will be considered. Pls PM me if you are interested or for more information.
Thanks for your attention  Smiley

WWW.CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM

www.CryptoCoinRank.com - The New Cryptocurrency Live Ranking website listing Cryptocoins by Total Market Capitalization, Average Price and Aggregate Exchange Volume.

The homepage also includes a Live Bitcoin News Ticker on top which you will love. It delivers the latest and most updated News about Bitcoin, there will be no need to browse for Bitcoin News anymore. That one headline will deliver you always with the most important articles, but see for yourself.

It features also an Instant Cryptowallet Value Calculator. For each Cryptocoin just add the quantity you hold in the form next to it, and calculate the Total Value of your Portfolio (results are visible at the end of the page, for now).

Numeric Stats are updated automatically every 5 minutes without any need to refresh the page. You will have position change indication every 5 minutes next to each coin.

Each Cryptocoin has it's own Showcase, displaying some general information (Name, Logo, Website, Algorithm, API Status) along with Economical Stats, some mining statistics (if available from a block explorer), Resources, Live News, Mcap graph over time.

• Minted Coins -> number of coins mined
  • AVG Price -> average price (±24h% change)
  • Market Cap -> market capitalization (±24h% change)
  • Global Hashrate -> global mining hashrate (±24h% change) | (KH = KiloHash, MH = MegaHash, GH = GigaHash, TH = TeraHash , PH = PicoHash)
  • Global Difficulty -> global mining difficulty (±24h% change)
  • Profitability vs BTC-> profitability of mining the Altcoin and trading it for BTC instead of mining Bitcoin directly (±24h% change)
  • AGG Trading Volume -> combined trading volume from many different exchanges (±24h% change coming soon)
  • A Market Capitalization graph is available in different time frames (24h | 7d | 1m | 3m | 6m) -> the website has just gone live and graphs will not show much data for now. The graph is also one of the parts that will surely be improved in the next updates.

In the lower part of the detailpage you'll find:
  • Live Twitter News from Cryptocoin Dev Team -> You can use this widget also to send a Tweet directly to the Team!
  • Live Cryptcoin Twitter News -> In this box you can read all ongoing discussions and news on Twitter about a Cryptocoin and also Tweet what you have to say right away
  • Live Reddit News -> Live Reddit news ticker for each Cryptocoin. You can directly interact through this box.

And many more features and information will be added soon. Already now each "Showcase" of a Cryptocoin will give you lots of information. And it's all on one page. And from the same page you can contact the Developer team and/or Tweet about the coin. Or you can watch if/how the news reflect on mcap of coin. And there are so many other stat-combinations that will help you to stay updated and to decide wether or not to invest in a Cyptocoin.

Some notes:
- Profitability is not available for all coins
- API Status: if the API Status says "Down", the Mcap information could be outdated because either the Price or the Supply API is down for this coin
- Website, Dev News: a Cryptocoin without an official website should be threated with extreme caution. From the Live News you will be able to see if the Dev Team is active or not.

The Showcase let's you easily make a guess on how popular a certain Cryptocurrency is. But this is just the start, many more useful features, news and stats will follow soon!
www.Cryptocoinrank.com IS FREE OF ADVERTISEMENTS, which makes it incredibly fast considering the amount of data displayed at one time (and much more beautiful and relaxing). It's the result of 4 months of hard work, data collection, thinking, sleep loss etc.. dedicated to a Crypotcoin loving community full of "Cryptojunkies" like myself. All the important information you need, in one place. I hope you enjoy it.

The website has NO ADS and NO INCOME as for now. It cost a lot of time and resources (I'm not a developer myself so I had to hire some of them...you won't believe how many until it was done...).

There are a few ways YOU CAN HELP THIS PROJECT, IT'S FREE!:
- LIKE cryptocoinrank.com on Facebook! just click the Facebook Like Box in the header and share the website with your Family and Friends!
- Share the Showcase of your favorite Cryptocoin. You can do this with a simple mouse click on the cool sharing buttons on the left
- If you have some unused space in your Signature here on Bitcointalk, consider linking to the website for a little time
- Share it with friends on other social networks, email, Twitter or directly while having a couple of cold beers Wink

- If you are a Cryptocoin Developer you could link from your website directly to your Showcase! Like: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bitcoin.
- You could also add www.cryptocoinrank.com as resource in your [ANN] Thread here on [Suspicious link removed]ize]
- You can Tweet the website to your followers and share it on Facebook

As you can see ITS EASY TO HELP THIS PROJECT IN MANY WAYS, FOR FREE and IN SECONDS/MINUTES. THANK YOU, your support is much appreciated!

Feedback, suggestions, bug/error reports and coin addition requests are welcome.

Donations are also much appreciated. They will be a big help for further developments (many cool new features and stats will be added as soon as possible depending on available budget and time). I'm glad to accept any Cryptocoin for Donations. So in the strange case you feel the need to donate some of them, just send me a PM here on bitcointalk or Tweet something. You can also write a mail to cryptocoinrank(AT)gmail(DOT)com or send a message to Cryptocoinrank on Facebook! So "I wanted to donate but was not able to contact you" is the one excuse you can't use Wink

Cryptocurrency Charts by Market Capitalization |Cryptocoinrank.com

UPGRADES, UPDATES & BADGES

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BADGES
The little images next to each Cryptocurrency are CCR Badges. Hover with your mouse over them to get an explanation of their meaning.

= Highest Market Capitalization
= 2° in Market Capitalization
= 3° in Market Capitalization
= Click it to view all stats about a Cryptocoin
= Newly added Cryptocoin (remains for 1 week)
= Most profitable Cryptocoin to mine compared to Bitcoin
= Innovative Cryptocoin (more on detail page)
= Risky Cryptocoin (more on detail page)
= No website listed for this Cryptocoin yet
= To the Moon!
= Going Down!
= Fair premine (≤ 2%)
= Premine without any given reason
= Heavy premine
= Airdrop or other distribution method
= Dying/Dead coin
= Information in Showcase for this coin has been updated in the last 24h
= Cryptocoin launched along with Creative feature
= IPO (IPCO)[/size]
= 100% Premine[/size]
= Re-launched by new Devs or Community takeover
= Paying Nominal Stake Interest
= It is possible to Merge Mine this coin along with another one
= Dev Team is giving away a % of minted coins to Charity

Volume badges are based on Volume ranges:

KNOWN ISSUES (will be fixed starting from next week)
- Pagination. Page will be devided in 100 coins each page
- 24h MCAP % change for coins with very low prices (below 1 Satoshi). These coins have to use LTC as base price, this still needs to be integrated. It also makes their MCAP display wrong in the BTC tab, so coins with very low prices are deactivated for a few days until new API implementation
- Not mineable coins like Ripple, Nxt, Mastercoin etc.. will be added asap

FOR CRYPTOCOIN DEVELOPERS AND/OR FANS (PLEASE READ)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRYPTOCOINS TO ADD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
There are some Cryptocoins I would like to to add right away, but I can't seem to find a Block Crawler API page that shows the "Total Supply" numeric value . Coin Devs are invited to provide a working "total supply API page" for their coins if they want to get listed on Cryptocoinrank.com:

Examples of Block Crawler supply API pages:
Total supply page url syntax example #1: http://blockexplorer.com/q/totalbc
Total supply page url syntax example #2: http://rpc_blockcrawler.miners-point.com/bc_api.php?request=getinfo

UPDATING DATA OF CRYPTOCOINS
As you might have noticed, cryptocoinrank.com has a beautiful design and offers each Cryptocoin it's own Showcase with a lot of Statistics, Information and News. This service is completely free and there are not even Advertisements on the page. The website is already listing OVER 250 Cryptocoins, so you will understand the amount of work to keep this informatin up-to-date (Cryptocurrencies are a really new invention, therefore it's not unusual for them to change name, logo, abbreviation etc..).
The easiest way to keep this website PERFECTLY updated would be if each Cryptocoin Developer checks the information on his dedicated Showcase page. If something is wrong, please pm me here on Bitcointalk.com with a message like this:

"Coin name"
"wrong stat/name/logo/abbreviation/etc.." - "include the right value of the stat in your message"

Example:
Abccoin
500 is the wrong maximum number of coins -> "10000"

If you like this free service for your Cryptocurrency, it should also be in your interest to check/complete all the information that is available inside your Cryptocurrency's Showcase.
It would be nice if you could link back to www.cryptocoinrank.com. You can just copy/paste the code below:

Code:
<a href="http://www.cryptocoinrank.com" title="Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations Ranking, Average Prices, Aggregate Trading Volume and many more Useful Statistics">Cryptocoinrank.com</a>
Thank you!

HOW TO DISPLAY LIVE TWITTER NEWS ON CRYPTOCOINRANK
Twitter is experiencing a issue which redirects some users to an "error" page when trying to create a "Widget". The Cryptocoinrank Twitter account started experiencing this issue since 2 weeks now and I was able to create "only" about 100 widgets.
The good news is that you can create your own widgets in a couple of minutes and therefore you will be able to display Live Development news inside your Showcase.

Quick guide on how to display Live Dev News and Live Tweets inside your Showcase on Cryptocoinrank.com:
- In the upper right corner of your Twitter account click the "settings icon" and choose "settings".
- In the left sidebar of the new page click on "Widgets" , the last link at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- In the new page that opens click on "Create new" in the upper right corner.
- First create a "Timeline" by adding your username "@yourTwittername". Check/uncheck "Exclude replies" as you prefer. It's better to Uncheck "Auto-expand photos". Now just press "Create Widget" and copy/paste the code somewhere. It will lok like this:

Code:
<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinRank" data-widget-id="432305809704222720">Tweets by @CryptoCoinRank</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

Repeat the Widget creation process to create another one just that this time you will select "Search" instead of "Timeline" and add the name of your Cryptocoin next to Hashtag "#".  The code will look nearly identical as the above. But the "url" and "id" will be different.

Once you have done this, from both code snipplets you will need the "Url" (in the example above: https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinRank) and the "id" (432305809704222720). When you are ready, please send me a pm on Bitcointalk like this:

"Coin name"
"Twitter timeline link - Twitter ID#1"

"Twitter search link - Twitter ID#2"

Example:
https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinRank - 432305809704222720

Once I add this information to the Database, your Showcase will immediately start displaying news. Remember that you will not only be able to post Live Dev News on Cryptocoinrank.com, but also visitors with a Twitter account will be able to directly Tweet TO the Cryptocoin Dev Team and/or ABOUT the Cryptocoin itself.

IN CASE THE REDDIT BOX IS NOT SHOWING NEWS:
Reddit box works changes dynamically the link of the Reddit url to the "Coin name". In case Reddit news don't show up for your Cryptocoin, please PM me the proper Reddit URL and I will make them work.

HOW TO GET LISTED

If a Cryptocurrency is traded on a few exchanges and has a working block crawler it will be listed soon.
A Cryptocurrency needs to meet following requirements to compete with other coins in the ranking:
- it has to be traded on an exchange
- it needs a block explorer url (API) displaying Total number of coins minted
(example: http://blockexplorer.com/q/totalbc)

Cryptocurrencies that are traded on exchange but that don't have a block explorer showing total supply yet, can also be listed. But they will automatically fall at the bottom of the page because Market Capitalization can't be calculated yet.
You will see there are already some coins listed where MCAP is not showing. Once a total supply link will be available for these, they will start to display Market Capitalization.

Help keeping the website updated:
- Cryptocoins often change/update their Coin Logo. If you see that a Logo is outdated, please report this
- If you see that an API for a Cryptocoin you support is down and you know another one, please send me a PM and I will put it up again asap.

For Cryptocoin Development teams: All your Twitter news will be displayed directly and live on your Cryptocoin's detail page. Users will be able to interact directly with your team and at the same time get all the stats and news for your Cryptocurrency. If you see that your Cryptocurrency does not display any Twitter news, you can post here or PM me with your Twitter url so that it can be added. Please consider that not having a Twitter News account for your Cryptocoin, through which you can interact directly with your supporters is a serious leak (especially because the majority of Cryptocoins have one).

DONATIONS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donations will help yo keep the website free of Ads and help to develop future upgrades. You will find a few donation links in the footer of www.cryptocoinrank.com. Please contact me for a donation in any other currency, I would be glad to download a wallet of your coin and accept it  Smiley. Your support is much appreciated, Thank you!

Enjoy - www.cryptocoinrank.com - Live Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization, Statistics and News

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:18:56 AM

RESERVED FOR FUTURE UPDATES, UPGRADES, BOUNTIES

saudacoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

May the Sauda be with You

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:30:10 AM

It looks nice.
Good Job Wink

May the Sauda be with You
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:44:59 AM

nice sites. would like to see how many sites use each coin. might be hard to get
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 11:39:56 AM

Where is Coin2 ??

Coins that are not mineable will be added next week

It looks nice.
Good Job Wink

Thank you, I was scared you were going to ask for a coin addition right away too  Wink

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:53:57 PM

For Cryptocoin Developers: Please read "HOW TO DISPLAY LIVE TWITTER NEWS ON CRYPTOCOINRANK (IMPORTANT - TEMPORARY SOLUTION)" if you want the Showcase to display all the Development and Community news about your coin It will take you only a couple of minutes and your personal detail page will be much more useful to your fans.

Example of a Cryptocoin with proper Showcase

If you see more outdated information (logo for example), you can also Tweet to: https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinRank and tell me what data you need to be updated.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

Great job.

▄██▄                   ▄▄
          ▀██▀  ▄              ▄████▄
      ▄██      ▀███▄        ▄███▀██▀███▄
   ▄██▀           ▀███▄▄ ▄███▀   ██   ▀███▄
▄██▀                 ▀████▀      ██      ▀███▄
███▄               ▄██▀ ▀███▄    ██     ▄██▀██
██▀███▄         ▄██▀       ▀███▄ ██  ▄██▀   ██
██   ▀███▄   ▄██▀             ▀████▄█▀      ██
██      ▀████▀                  ▄████▄      ██
██      ▄█▀████▄             ▄██▀   ▀███▄   ██
██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀███▄       ▄██▀         ▀███▄██
██▄██▀     ██    ▀███▄ ▄██▀               ▀███
▀███▄      ██      ▄████▄                 ▄██▀
   ▀███▄   ██   ▄███▀ ▀▀███▄           ▄██▀
      ▀███▄██▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▄▄██▀
         ▀████▀              ▀██▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀                   ▀▀

█████████████▄    ▄████████       ███▄          ▄███
███████████████  ██████████        ▀███▄      ▄███▀
███         ███  ███                 ▀███▄  ▄███▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███                   ▀██████▀
██████████████   ███     ▄██▄ ███        ████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ███      ▄██████▄
███         ███  ███          ███    ▄███▀  ▀███▄
███████████████  ████████████████  ▄███▀      ▀███▄
█████████████▀    ▀████████████▀  ███▀          ▀███

▄█
   ████▄ ▄█
    ██████▄
   ███ ▀███▄
   ██▄   ███
  █████▄███
  ██ ▀▀███▄
████▄   ███
▀█████▄███▀
█▀ ▀████▀
   █▀

▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████
  ███
▄▄███▄▄
███████
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███

▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

███
███

███ ███▄█████▄
███ ████▀▀▀████
███ ███     ███
███ ███     ███
███ ███     ███
███ ███     ███
███ ███     ███

██▄     ▄██▄
████▄  ▄█████
███████████ █
██████████ ██
█████████ ███
████▀███ ████
████  ▀ █████
▀███     ▀▀██

▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

ReddCoin

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:36:42 PM

Hi

Can you update Reddcoin logo.

http://www.reddcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/largereddcoinlogo.png

https://twitter.com/reddcoin

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23reddcoin

thanks

Reddcoin

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:42:24 PM

Hey this looks pretty good I have to admit. Would you also add Quebecoin to it? Here's the thread! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561 , blockexplorer is up and they are on bittrex.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 10:08:01 PM

Hi there, thanks for your updates. You understood everything perfectly Cheesy : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Reddcoin

Hey this looks pretty good I have to admit. Would you also add Quebecoin to it? Here's the thread! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561 , blockexplorer is up and they are on bittrex.

Thanks, glad you like it. I've just bookmarked the link for Quebecoin and look forward to add it within the next 24 hours if all data is available. If you want all news displayed properly in your Showcase please send me the information like "reddcoin" did. Thanks!

Great job.

Thank you, cool that you like it Smiley

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Québecoin has been added: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Quebecoin

To make all the News work, please follow instructions above.

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

Support btc: 1KxLafx9LNJrqVoAbZNXYYhLWbknrRtdhD

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:18:53 AM

SUPER!!!!!!!! GOOD WORK Grin Grin

Coin MAGI  . XMG  
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓ XMG 97XBFXZX5Ce77BQWGbg5N5ygCyqmwGJ1Z8
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
BTC 1J7wFce3Ve8iPoY3BXQRvvLLcg6mfWSQHz
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 03:16:59 PM

SUPER!!!!!!!! GOOD WORK Grin Grin

Thank you!

Three new coins added:

Hawaiicoin (HIC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hawaiicoin
Guldencoin (NLG): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Guldencoin
Cleanwatercoin (WAT) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cleanwatercoin

sudo23

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:14:36 PM

HI Cryptocoinrank-Team,

thank you for adding Colossuscoin (COL) to http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/

Newly redesigned Website: http://www.colossuscoin.org
Newly redesigned Forum: http://www.colossuscointalk.org
Bitcointalk - New Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492392.0

GOOD LUCK!
We wish you much success
!  

Best wishes

Sudo23
and the Colossuscoin Development Team

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:47:56 PM

HI Cryptocoinrank-Team,

thank you for adding Colossuscoin (COL) to http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/

Newly redesigned Website: http://www.colossuscoin.org
Newly redesigned Forum: http://www.colossuscointalk.org
Bitcointalk - New Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492392.0

GOOD LUCK!
We wish you much success
!  

Best wishes

Sudo23
and the Colossuscoin Development Team

Thanks for updating you data! Changes have been made. You could also get your Twitter News Boxes to work in a couple of minutes just by following the guide in the main thread!

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:04:38 PM

7 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Nigeriacoin (NGC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Nigeriacoin

Grumpycoin (GRUMP): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Grumpycoin
SliconValleycoin (XSV) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/SliconValleycoin
StabilityShares (XSS) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/StabilityShares
Piggycoin (PIG) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Piggycoin
Tenfivecoin (10-5) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/TenFivecoin
Pxlcoin (PXL) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Pxlcoin

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:03:17 PM

4 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ARE NOW RANKING:

Rubycoin (RUBY): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Rubycoin

Piratecoin (PIR) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Piratecoin
Zenithcoin (ZTC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Zenithcoin
FCKbanks (FCK) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/FCKbanks

majorminers

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:09:00 PM

Nice website!

Please update the following for ProCoin (PCN).

Twitter: https://twitter.com/teamprocoin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamprocoin
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/teamprocoin

Updated branding/logo - http://i.imgur.com/cRvjYiz.png

We at Team ProCoin appreciate the outstanding contribution you've provided to the altcoin community and we'd love to donate some PCN to you.

Please PM with your address and I'll take care of it! Thanks.

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:20:58 PM

Nice website!

Please update the following for ProCoin (PCN).

Twitter: https://twitter.com/teamprocoin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamprocoin
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/teamprocoin

Updated branding/logo - http://i.imgur.com/cRvjYiz.png

We at Team ProCoin appreciate the outstanding contribution you've provided to the altcoin community and we'd love to donate some PCN to you.

Please PM with your address and I'll take care of it! Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for the nice words! Glad you like it.
The logo image has been updated on the main page and inside your Showcase: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Procoin
Also the Reddit news work now.

I can only get the Twitter News to run if you quickly create a Widget as described in the main thread. Please see the part where it says:

"HOW TO DISPLAY LIVE TWITTER NEWS ON CRYPTOCOINRANK (IMPORTANT - TEMPORARY SOLUTION)"

I will PM you my address, you support is much appreciated! Cheesy

Thank you

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 10:36:23 PM

4 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Beatlecoin (BEA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Beatlecoin

Olympiccoin (OLY) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Olympiccoin
Popularcoin (POP) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Popularcoin
Germanycoin (GER) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Germanycoin

2 NEW BADGES ADDED:

= Heavy premine
= Dying/Dead coin

Many other coins have been updated thanks to Developers interest in their Showcase.

Thanks

cryptojette

Activity: 280

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:46:50 AM

Nice Site!!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:31:21 PM

Nice Site!!

Thanks  Smiley

3 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Bitstar (BIT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bitstar

Tigercoin (TGC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Tigercoin
Bluecoin (BLU) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bluecoin

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:28:14 PM

thanx for adding LGD coin!

yolo
CoinOpend

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

This is a useful website. Grin
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:43:43 PM

Smiley

1 NEW CRYPTOCOIN ADDED:
Legendarycoin (LGD): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Legendarycoin

This is a useful website. Grin

Glad you like it, good feedback from the community will make it better each day!

Thanks

minerfool

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:32:13 PM

Quark introduced 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, grøstl, JH, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. This is a unique & innovative tech specs ...

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 05:51:16 PM

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/FCKbanks
a couple of points:
1) the logo is wrong on there, here is a copy of a higher quality version of our actual crypto currency logo

2) you probably want to change the alt text for the 'premined' images to reflect the actual status of the premines, not put up text that allows people to jump to possibly wrong conclusions

1) UPDATED (Refresh broswer cache)
2) Going to find a better "tooltip" now. Thanks for the suggestion. I read that the premine is for bounties etc.. but to the community 3% usually seems quite too much.

Thanks for the add. I really like your user interface. Why is Pawncoin twitter feeds not showing?

Because after I created about 300 Widgets on Twitter...I cannot create any new ones. In the Main thread above you can find a quick guide on how to fix this in 5 minutes:

See where it says "Quick guide on how to display Live Dev News and Live Tweets inside your Showcase on Cryptocoinrank.com:"

Quark introduced 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, grøstl, JH, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. This is a unique & innovative tech specs ...

Is there a short definition for this complex algo? I just changed it into "Quark". Thanks

minerfool

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:54:34 PM

Is there a short definition for this complex algo? I just changed it into "Quark". Thanks

People usually just say the 'Quark algo' as there are lots of clones.

I mentioned this as it added innovation to the market ...

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 06:02:05 PM

People usually just say the 'Quark algo' as there are lots of clones.

I mentioned this as it added innovation to the market ...

Well, maybe this will need a more satisfying name than just "Quark algo" then. I will make some research later and see what I can find out. Thanks

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:27:36 AM

3 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Dopecoin (DOPE): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dopecoin

Damacoin (DMC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Damacoin
Thorcoin (THOR) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Thorcoin

Suresh Matsui

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:48:01 AM

Very nice site! Thanks for adding SpeedCoin to your site! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570526.0

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
majorminers

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:49:40 AM

I really like this site. It offers a very nice overview of all the coins!

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:15:33 PM

Very nice site! Thanks for adding SpeedCoin to your site! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570526.0

You're welcome!

I really like this site. It offers a very nice overview of all the coins!

Glad you like it, feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

4 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Speedcoin (SPC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Speedcoin

Photon (PHO) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Photon
Limecoin (LIM) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Limecoin
Suncoin (SUN) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Suncoin
Pandacoin (PND) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Pandacoin

1 NEW BADGE ADDED:

= Airdrop

The "not mineable" badge will be needed in the next days as soon as this Cryptocoin type goes online.

Regarding the Airdrop Badge please let me know in case you know any other coins that have an "Airdrop". Would be a great help, so I carry on updating existent data meanwhile  Wink

Thanks for your support

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1010

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:57:10 PM

i asked you a question and you deletd it why ?

are you or are you not using fake market caps like Coinmarketcap.com famously does ?

why are you dodging my question ?

i guess that answers it now don't it lol

yes you are = you delete my legit question.
or
no your not = and you state so answering me proudly.

i will create my own self moderated topic and make this 1000 times more clear if you want to play that game.
if this is deleted i will make sure people know LOUD and clear i can assure you Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:42:50 PM

i asked you a question and you deletd it why ?

are you or are you not using fake market caps like Coinmarketcap.com famously does ?

why are you dodging my question ?

i guess that answers it now don't it lol

yes you are = you delete my legit question.
or
no your not = and you state so answering me proudly.

i will create my own self moderated topic and make this 1000 times more clear if you want to play that game.
if this is deleted i will make sure people know LOUD and clear i can assure you Wink

What you wrote before was not a question, but a random and angry sentence. Had a bad day? Lost investing because you based everything on a Mcap rank site? That's not my fault Wink. Nothing better to do than write stupid things here? What's the reason? It's a FREE project for the community. If you don't like it, go write down your anger somewhere else. Or maybe go out a while, because what you are doing here is just nonsense.

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 04:40:05 AM

3 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Eoncoin (EON): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Eoncoin

Particle (PRT) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Particle
Leadcoin (LDC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Leadcoin

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:38:05 PM

2 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

BTCtalkcoin (BCC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BTCtalkcoin Cheesy

Takcoin (TAK) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Takcoin

gatra

Activity: 581
Merit: 502

CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:36:13 PM

Riecoin just got listed! yay!

nice site, I like the twitter and reddit boxes

thanks!

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██
██████████████████▄▄
     ▄█
█████▀████████████▀██████▄
   ▄█
█████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█
█████████▄█▀▀██████████████████▄
 ▄█
███████████▀██████▄▄█████▄███████▄
▄█
██████████▀██▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄
█████████████▀▀██▀████████▀▀████████
█████████████▄█▀████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██████████████████
▀█
██████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀███████████████████▀
 ▀█
███████▄████▄▄███████████████████▀
  ▀█
███████████████████████████████▀
   ▀█
█████████████████████████████▀
     ▀█
█████▄████████████▄██████▀
       ▀▀██
██████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
riecoin       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo   
cornerstonecoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:48:57 PM

Thanks for adding CornerstoneCoin!   Grin  This is a great site for watching the ever changing values of all coins.  Nice work!

RainbowCoin

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:56:45 PM

great website !!!!
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:49:59 PM

Riecoin just got listed! yay!

nice site, I like the twitter and reddit boxes

thanks!

They are very useful to see which news might be related to changes in the economical stats of a coin. Glad you like it

Thanks for adding CornerstoneCoin!   Grin  This is a great site for watching the ever changing values of all coins.  Nice work!

You are welcome. In the main thread you can read how to get your own Twitter and Reddit news to run. Thanks!

great website !!!!

Thanks!  Wink

6 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Huntercoin (HUC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Huntercoin

Riecoin (RIC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Riecoin
Cornerstonecoin (CCX) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cornerstonecoin
Rainbowcoin (LGBT) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Rainbowcoin
GlobalDenomination (GDN) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/GlobalDenomination
Populacecoin (POC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Populacecoin

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 05:03:02 PM

3 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Orangecoin (OC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Orangecoin

Carboncoin (CARB) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Carboncoin
Standardcoin (STD) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Standardcoin

1 NEW BADGES ADDED:

= Cryptocoin that was launched along with some creative feature

More updates:

28/04 -> Cryptocoins with a premine of 50%+ and a future distribution like an "Airdrop" do not display the proper MCAP yet. The formula will be changed soon.
29/04 -> New Designer hired, responsiveness bugs for smaller viewports should be fixed soon.

omahapoker

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:00:28 PM

didnt know there were so many coins. grows by the day..lol
simondlr

Activity: 424

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:27:22 AM

Great site! Thanks for adding Cypherfunks[FUNK]! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469407.0

Tip: BTC 1LbHAZv2mbZZMTu2k4xLcg8p5q4FatgkA7. Doge DFVzezccAsdq1LQwrPTDe1nMXKrL7aEUWY. FUNK: CXfgJPSbY1C5paVwiSHnm942tJPyK9xSfy
The Cypherfunks: a decentralized band & cryptocurrency. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469407.0

Bitrated: https://www.bitrated.com/simondlr/
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1069

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

Could you give some consideration to adding AUT Autocoin? AUToCoin.org

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:50:19 PM

Hello,
Why i am not seeing Primecoin XPM on the list? Has a huge marketcap and a big future as well.
BR,
Gondel
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:10:37 PM

didnt know there were so many coins. grows by the day..lol

Yes and by more than one a day  Tongue

I will for sure as we add more API's from exchanges. As for now I don't have a "price" for autocoin and therefore cannot list it. But be assured that I will as soon as I can Smiley

Hello,
Why i am not seeing Primecoin XPM on the list? Has a huge marketcap and a big future as well.
BR,
Gondel

I wanted to add Primecoin since the beginning but I was not able to find any block explorer that shows the Total Supply. So if you could suggest one, I would be able to add Primecoin already today.
Thanks!

thekidcoin

Activity: 308

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:00:12 PM

Thank you for listing Fluttercoin, great site and features will help us a lot

Thanks!

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
colinistheman
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:21:50 PM

Cool site and well organized.

Plus, RonPaulCoin is on there! Very cool
JackpotCoin

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

Thanks for adding JackpotCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584481
CRYPTOCOINRANK has a lot of details that other sites don't have.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 08:21:37 PM

Thank you for listing Fluttercoin, great site and features will help us a lot

Thanks!

You are welcome, thanks for the appreciation. You could make your Twitter Live News work by following the quick guide above. Page will look even better and become Interactive between Dev team and cryptocoinrank.com visitors.

Cool site and well organized.

Plus, RonPaulCoin is on there! Very cool

Thanks! Go RonPaulcoin go! Smiley

Thanks for adding JackpotCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584481
CRYPTOCOINRANK has a lot of details that other sites don't have.

The plan is to have every useful information on one single page which is at the same time Live and Interactive and therefore something completely different from actually existing websites. Once the responsiveness is fixed (talking to the designer right now, might take another 24h) the won't be any need to "refresh" it and you will be able to leave a "tab" always open. This is also just the basic version (many updates are already written down) and from next week "upgrades" should start coming (I'm hiring a new Developer right now, hope to find a good one quickly).
I'm glad you like it, this kind of support will make it better day after day  Wink

10 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Fluttercoin (FLT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Fluttercoin

Noblecoin (NOBL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Noblecoin
PLNcoin (PLNC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/PLNcoin
Xedoscoin (XDC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Xedoscoin
Cypherfunk (FUNK) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cypherfunk
DUckDuckcoin (DUCK): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/DUckDuckcoin
Monacoin (MONA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Monacoin
Jackpotcoin (JPC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Jackpotcoin
Crapcoin (CRAP): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Crapcoin
Gamerscoin (GMC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Gamerscoin

omahapoker

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:36:12 AM

keep up the good work. bookmarked
mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:18:29 PM

I will for sure as we add more API's from exchanges. As for now I don't have a "price" for autocoin and therefore cannot list it. But be assured that I will as soon as I can Smiley

The coin is listed at CryptoCzar.com  We are working on Cryptsy and could use a helping hand.  If anyone wants to give us a vote on Cryptsy, I think we could pay a DOGE bounty.  PM me?

noirtalks

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:03:21 PM

Nice site, thanks for adding us, twitter live news info sent

hyz
badgercoin_team

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:48:47 PM

Thanks for adding us from Badgercoin BDG, we have added you to the OP as requested.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 08:31:50 PM

keep up the good work. bookmarked

Cheesy Thanks I'll try my best!

Nice site, thanks for adding us, twitter live news info sent

hyz

Data updated, Showcase looks nice:)

Thanks for adding us from Badgercoin BDG, we have added you to the OP as requested.

You are welcome and thanks for your support! Wink

8 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Slothcoin (SLOTH): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Slothcoin

Vegascoin (VGC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Vegascoin
RainbowGoldcoin (RAIN) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/RainbowGoldcoin
Topcoin (TOP) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Topcoin
Badgercoin (BDG) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Badgercoin
Logicoin (LGC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Logicoin
NoirShares (NRS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/NoirShares
BitcoinPlus (XBC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BitcoinPlus

1 NEW BADGES ADDED:

= Reborn: Cryptocoin has been Re-launched by new Dev Team or Community

Also the fixed responsiveness code should be online by tomorrow evening. I'll keep you posted.

mintcointeam

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:29:34 PM

Great site, thanks for adding MintCoin
r0mar

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:32:55 PM

Cool website, like it very much!
Thanks for adding XXLcoin!  Grin

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 04:30:26 PM

Great site, thanks for adding MintCoin

You are welcome, glad you like it Smiley

Cool website, like it very much!
Thanks for adding XXLcoin!  Grin

No problem, thanks for updating your block explorer  Wink

3 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

XXLcoin (XXL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/XXLcoin

Memorycoin (MMC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Memorycoin
Marucoin (MARU) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Marucoin

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:58:36 AM

Very nice looking site! Added to bookmarks.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:05:39 PM

ditto Smiley such agree

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:39:53 PM

Cool  Cheesy, thank you!

ditto Smiley such agree

Another thank you Wink

6 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Murraycoin (MRY): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Murraycoin

Universitycoin (UVC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Universitycoin
Summercoin (SUM) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Summercoin
Informationcoin (ITC) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Informationcoin
Hirocoin (HIRO) : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hirocoin
Rubycoin (RBY): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Rubycoin

2 NEW BADGES INCLUDED:

= IPO (IPCO)[/size]
= 100% Premine[/size]

More updates:

28/04 -> Cryptocoins with a premine of 50%+ and a future distribution like an "Airdrop" do not display the proper MCAP yet. The formula will be changed soon. (UPDATE: I should have a new Developer within the next 48h, this will be the first thing to be fixed)
29/04 -> New Designer hired, responsiveness bugs for smaller viewports should be fixed soon.  (UPDATE: Design had to be ready already today but I was not satisfied with the delivered responsiveness. Hope to get design bugs fixed by tomorrow)

Cheers  Smiley

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:06:56 AM

1st.
Again kudos.  This is a great looking site you have built.

2nd.
but please allow me to provide some critic/suggestion

re: "Donations will help to pay for server costs, keep the website advertisement free and fund development of future upgrades."  

I like that idea, but I think most people (self included) are too poor/cheap/greedy/lazy to make it work.  

So, suggestion, keep whats there already (small and at the bottom) +some satoshi coins, cuz those I would donate.  

BUT go with ADs, I know not the "idea" man.  

So read this then really think about it -

"Donations and One AD keep the website free of advertisement eyesores and fund development of future upgrades"
text(gray) link(darkgray) and at the bottom 8pt font and less 40CHAR (so simple & clean)

[you can rotate the One AD too] +the AD is limited to this "www.websitename.com - Type of Service" (again so simple & clean)

3rd.
re: content ... things I'd like to see

Rank Pages for ::

a.  numberminted ATM  || MAX totaltobeminted || (%)  numberminted ATM / MAX totaltobeminted
b.  6hr volume  || 1D volume  ||  7D volume  ||  30D  ||  Max [in $, btc value]
c.  marketcapital ATM & marketcapital in 30d, 1yr, max if recalulated to totalstobeminted
d.  Reward || Reward per day * current price
e.  6hr volume  || 1D volume  ||  7D volume  ||  30D  ||  Max [in coin coin of the coin itself]

display on separate pages (again so simple & clean)

---

So if you could do all that by next Tuesday, yeah that be great m'k

ps

I also want you to make a "sponsers/supporters" page

pss
and "historic market cap" page

psss
and all this plus hookers and blackjack

SimkoMiner

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:08:34 PM

Please add MJOLLNIRCOIN -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577437.0
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

UPDATES

09/05
- Responsiveness of the design has finally been fixed for most view ports! For Smartphones with a very small view port there are some other updates coming soon which should make the website much more readable.
- It took long to select 2 out of the 45 Dev's that proposed to carry on the work on cryptocoinrank.com . So on monday I will finally have somebody who will fix the displayed price for coins with a price below 1 Satoshi (by integrating the "LTC" trading pairs into the system also the 24hMCAP% change will be automatically fixed), allow me to add Cryptocoins with a fixed supply (Ripple, Nxt etc..), add 50% premined Cryptocoins, integrate some more "Difficulty", "Hashrate" and "Profitability" API's, divide the website into pages each 100 coins. Right after that, along obviously with daily updates and coin additions, a lot of new features will follow! For the main page and the Cryptoshowcase.

9 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Heavycoin (HVC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Heavycoin

Shibecoin (SHIBE): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Shibecoin
NewYorkcoin (NYC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/NewYorkcoin
Guncoin (GUN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Guncoin
Preminecoin (PMC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Preminecoin
MtGoxcoin (GOX): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/MtGoxcoin
Makicoin (MAKI): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Makicoin
CanadaEcoin (CDN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/CanadaEcoin
Saffroncoin (SFR): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Saffroncoin

1st.
Again kudos.  This is a great looking site you have built.
2nd.
but please allow me to provide some critic/suggestion

re: "Donations will help to pay for server costs, keep the website advertisement free and fund development of future upgrades."  

I like that idea, but I think most people (self included) are too poor/cheap/greedy/lazy to make it work.  

So, suggestion, keep whats there already (small and at the bottom) +some satoshi coins, cuz those I would donate.  

BUT go with ADs, I know not the "idea" man.  

So read this then really think about it -

"Donations and One AD keep the website free of advertisement eyesores and fund development of future upgrades"
text(gray) link(darkgray) and at the bottom 8pt font and less 40CHAR (so simple & clean)

[you can rotate the One AD too] +the AD is limited to this "www.websitename.com - Type of Service" (again so simple & clean)

3rd.
re: content ... things I'd like to see
Rank Pages for ::
a.  numberminted ATM  || MAX totaltobeminted || (%)  numberminted ATM / MAX totaltobeminted
b.  6hr volume  || 1D volume  ||  7D volume  ||  30D  ||  Max [in $, btc value]
c.  marketcapital ATM & marketcapital in 30d, 1yr, max if recalulated to totalstobeminted
d.  Reward || Reward per day * current price
e.  6hr volume  || 1D volume  ||  7D volume  ||  30D  ||  Max [in coin coin of the coin itself]
display on separate pages (again so simple & clean)

So if you could do all that by next Tuesday, yeah that be great m'k
ps
I also want you to make a "sponsers/supporters" page
pss
and "historic market cap" page
psss
and all this plus hookers and blackjack

1) I'm glad you like it, hope you will love it once those last bugs are fixed  Cheesy

2) You have to believe me that this project was much more time and resource consuming than ever anticipated. Unbelievable things happened along the way. So "monetizing" it right now is not my first interest. What I want is to finish www.cryptocoinrank.com as I've always imagined it. And this will surely take some more months (if I would only have enough time to teach myself a bit of coding...).
Considering that this is a Cryptocurrency website I never planned to earn fiat with it, just Cryptocoins...it's like a moral principle (surely not the right decision to make money).
The "donation links" in the footer are there just until I find something more interesting to add in the footer. I work with websites since 10 years by now (SEO, Google Adwords campaign manager, Google Adsense earning, E-commerce, Web Graphic Designer) and I knew that those links would never earn enough to buy me even a sandwich after a month  Cheesy. But See how many coins are already listed and how much information each Cryptocoin Showcase gives you. And all this info was added manually...and I even designed the website myself. Therefore I use it every day to watch how my Crypto Portfolio is going...and I would not be able to look at it all day with an ugly Ad in the header. Because the website is also for myself.
Obviously I will think about how Cryptonizing (hehe) it one day because it really costs me a lot of fiat money right now.
I spent 100's of hours just explaining my Devs how to do things properly. I occasionally have even to hire a second Dev (like now to fix design responsiveness for larger/smaller viewports and make some changes I will need soon to display the website properly on Mobile devices). The Server, domain, time to keep it updated etc...
Yeah it costs a lot of money, so the most logical and right thing to do would be to monetize it like you said. But I really don't know how to explain my decision to not do it now... Huh

3) Here I must say THANK YOU! I have already so many new features/stats in mind and now you gave some really great input here that my Dev will be happy to receive another month of workload and make money  Grin.
Thanks for your great input, the time you took to do so is much appreciated.

regarding "psss" I will think about a Cryptocoinrank Party which will somehow combine those things O_O. You will be able to pay with all Cryptocoins for your drinks, play Texas Hold'em (I also add a Black Jack table of course) and choose between mining SHA or Scrypt hookers... What? Cheesy

LAST BUT NOT LEAST: PLEASE CLICK THE "FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON"

My previous Dev made a mistake when integrating the Facebook Button the first time. Cryptocoinrank.com was close to 100 Facebook "LIKES" two weeks after the official launch. Now the code had to be changed and it's back to 0. And I really LIKED those 100 LIKES  Cry. So if you LIKE cryptocoinrank.com I would LIKE to ask you please to click the Facebook LIKE button and share this website with somebody you think could LIKE IT! Thank you Cheesy

Last words, for real: a BIG THANKS(!)to the the first 4 Coin Development teams that sent me a little gift for my collection as a sign for appreciating this free service. (and to a one cool guy/girl who donated 0.1 LTC  Tongue )

█ ★Pandacoin (PND) ★█

█ ★Procoin (PRC) ★█

█ ★Noblecoin (NOBL) ★█

█ ★Heavycoin (HVC) ★█

atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:15:09 PM

Please update the following for Petrodollar P$

http://www.petrodollar.org/

thx

.BLOCKCHAIN-BASED. HEALTH &

WELLNESS COMMUNITY .PLATFORM.
                    ▄▄
                 ▄██████▄
              ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
               ▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀▀ ▄███████▄
         ▄████▀▀  ▄████████████
       ▄███▀   ▄████▀ ▀█████▀▀ ▄█▄
      ▐█▀  ▄██▄▄ ▀▀█▄ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄██████▌
      █  ▄▄ ▀▀████▄     ▄███▀▀▄▄▄███
       ▄██████▄▄▄██     ██▄▄████████▌
      ▐█████████████   █████████████
  █▌  █████████████     ██████████▀   ▐█
 ███  ▐██████████▀ ▄█▀█▄ ▀██████▀ ▄█▌ ███
▐███▌  █████████▀ ██ █ ██ ▀███▀ ▄██▌ ▐███▌
 ████▄  ▀█████▀ ▄██▌ █ ▐██   ▄▄███▀ ▄████
  ▀▀███▄  ▀██▀ █████ █   ▄▄█████▀ ▄███▀▀
      ▀▀█   ▀ ██████▀ ▄█████▀▀   █▀▀
                     ▀▀▀▀
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
█████████   ▄██████▄    ████████▌   ██     ▄██████▄    ██      ██   ██▄████▄▄██████▄
    ▄███▀  ██▀    ▀██   ▀     ██▌   ██    ██▀    ▀██   ██      ██   ██▀   ▀██▀   ▀██
  ▄███▀   ▐█████████▀   ▄██▀▀███▌   ██   ▐█████████▀   ██      ██   ██     ██     ██
▄███▀      ██▄      ▄  ▐██   ▄██▌   ██  ▄ ██▄      ▄   ██▄    ▄██   ██     ██     ██
█████████   ▀███████▀   ▀█████▀█▌   ▀███▀  ▀███████▀    ▀█████▀██   ██     ██     ██
PARTICIPATE IN THE .FUTURE.

OF .HEALTH. AND .WELLNESS.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:57:56 PM

Please update the following for Petrodollar P$

http://www.petrodollar.org/

thx

Well actually "Petrodollar" is not listed yet! But it is going to be within the next 30 minutes as I seem to have enough information about this Cryptocoin. Thanks

Seems that I cannot add it yet, will need to be on one or two more Cryptoexchanges. I will as soon as I can.

Cheers

gregofdoom
Legendary

Merit: 1006

ERC - Europecoin Financecloud - Buy Gold & Silver

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:56:59 PM

Very nice site Smiley

NAV : ERC : EGC : DBIX : ADZ : VGS:  USDEX -> Unified Society for Next Generation Digital Economy -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2574844.0  -> DISCORD https://discord.gg/K43becr
pandacoin-official

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:30:10 PM

Thank you again for having us.

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:48:55 PM

Very nice site Smiley

Thanks!

Thank you again for having us.

Always welcome Pandacoin Team  Wink

6 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Petrodollar (PD): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Petrodollar

Coffeecoin (CFC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Coffeecoin
Continuumcoin (CTM): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Continuumcoin
BitQuark (BTQ): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BitQuark
QQcoin (QQC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/QQcoin
Hashcoin (HASH): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hashcoin

Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1015

"Trollcoin is love, Trollcoin is life" -@notsofast

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 08:29:42 AM

Please add Trollcoin TRL

OFFICIAL BCT THREAD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452810

LIVE TOTAL TRL STAT
http://explorer.trollcoinbase.com:2750/chain/TrollCoin/q/totalbc

COIN SPECS
http://trollcoinbase.com/coin-specifications/

FACEBOOK TIPPING APP & GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/groups/trollcoin/

REDDIT TIPBOT
http://www.reddit.com/r/TipaTrollWiki/wiki/index

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Libertycoin

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:21:15 PM

Thanks Cryptocoinrank for adding us. We really appreciate it.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
CoinExpert

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 07:09:48 PM

Thank you Cryptocoinrank for adding UltimateCoin, excellent site you have, I love it!

******* ULT POOL - http://pool.ultcoin.org/ *******
5% block finder bonus with full proportional payouts.
         Start mining now. Make more money.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

Trollcoin has been added!

Thanks Cryptocoinrank for adding us. We really appreciate it.

You are welcome! Please get you Twitter news to run by following the quick guide in the main thread.

Thank you Cryptocoinrank for adding UltimateCoin, excellent site you have, I love it!

Glad you like it  Grin

10 NEW CRYPTOCOINS ADDED:

Silkcoin (SC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Silkcoin

Omnicoin (OMC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Omnicoin
Dreamcoin (DRM): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dreamcoin
Libertycoin (XLB): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Libertycoin
Sharecoin (SHARE): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Sharecoin
Monocle (MON): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Monocle
Animecoin (ANI): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Animecoin
Megcoin (MEG): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Megcoin
Trollcoin (TRL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Trollcoin
Ultimatecoin (ULT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Ultimatecoin

thiec

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:17:17 AM

Very attractive and i like it.  Wink

Helping by place this topic in signiture
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:32:45 PM

Last time I checked, CINNI rose 200% in the past week. So how can it be dead?
I guess you called Bitcoin dead as well when it dropped just as much before?  Tongue
i agree cinni can go up alot
blackcoin fell from over 5k satoshi to 1.2k satoshi then went up to 90k satoshi
cinni can easily rise to 400k satoshi

also i know cinni didn't have a premine. i was just spreading fud a few days ago so i can buy in lower because i think the price will rise alot.
whitecoin and asiacoin are scamcoins.
cinni is the only one of them which will go up to blackcoin's highs.
~25 million dollar marketcap for cinni = 400k satoshi.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6682260#msg6682260

CINNI is not premine, OK?

This guy(utclover) claimed cinni was premine because he wanna spread fud and get cheap coins. So plz cancel the premine/instamine mark for cinni
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 08:21:18 PM

Very attractive and i like it.  Wink

Helping by place this topic in signiture

Now that's really nice of you  Wink , thanks for the support!

Last time I checked, CINNI rose 200% in the past week. So how can it be dead?
I guess you called Bitcoin dead as well when it dropped just as much before?  Tongue
i agree cinni can go up alot
blackcoin fell from over 5k satoshi to 1.2k satoshi then went up to 90k satoshi
cinni can easily rise to 400k satoshi

also i know cinni didn't have a premine. i was just spreading fud a few days ago so i can buy in lower because i think the price will rise alot.
whitecoin and asiacoin are scamcoins.
cinni is the only one of them which will go up to blackcoin's highs.
~25 million dollar marketcap for cinni = 400k satoshi.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6682260#msg6682260

CINNI is not premine, OK?

This guy(utclover) claimed cinni was premine because he wanna spread fud and get cheap coins. So plz cancel the premine/instamine mark for cinni

Updated, thanks for the heads up. Hope nobody says the contrary again...

12 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Cinni (CINNI): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cinni

Nautiluscoin (NAUT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Nautiluscoin
Energycoin (ENRG): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Trollcoin
Machinecoin (MAC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Machinecoin
Yincoin (YIN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Yincoin
Yangcoin (Yang): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Yangcoin
Sha1coin (SHA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Sha1coin
Nutcoin (NUT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Nutcoin
Unbreakablecoin (UNB): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Unbreakablecoin
Westcoin (WEST): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Westcoin
Bunnycoin (BUN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bunnycoin
Forexcoin (FRX): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Forexcoin

Fdt

Activity: 138

Forexcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:54:29 AM

Great new site. I like your icons. Easy and simple way for users to navigate sea of crypto currencies!

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 07:52:15 PM

4 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

CaiShen (CAIX): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/CaiShen

Compasscoin (CPC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Compasscoin
Urocoin (URO): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Urocoin
Vampirecoin (VMP): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Vampirecoin

1 NEW BADGE INCLUDED:

= Paying a Nominal Stake Interest

MORE UPDATES

► Twitter has finally resolved it's issues with the Widget Creation (most of the times let's say...). Today 86 Widgets where created and therefore 43 more Cryptocoins are displaying Live News now (each coin needs two widgets to work properly)! In the next 2-3 days all Cryptocoins with a Twitter and a Reddit account should display Live News.
► A minor design code upgrade uploaded yesterday corrected some alignments, changed "position ranking layout" (new images, smaller numbers) and changed image of some "badges".
► The Addthis Share Bar on the left does now include Stumpleupon and Blogger instead of "Email" and "Print".
CryptoShowcases have now Dynamic OG tags! This means that if you use the "Facebook" button from the Share Bar while you are on the detail page of any Cryptocoin, you can now change the displayed image (bly clicking the little grey arrows after you hit the share button) and share a CytpoShocase with style:

So start sharing your favorite Cryptocurrency in an elegant way. Making it more popular will increase it's value.

Great new site. I like your icons. Easy and simple way for users to navigate sea of crypto currencies!

Glad you like the little icons, one of the features that makes this site unique Wink

true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 11:16:10 PM

Thank you for adding Uro. Its great to have competition for coinmarketcap.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 09:47:23 PM

You are welcome, glad you like it  Wink. It will become even better soon!

8 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Rightcoin (RTC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Rightcoin

TheSmurfscoin (SMURFS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/TheSmurfscoin
Aidencoin (AIDEN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Aidencoin
LitecoinPlus (XLC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/LitecoinPlus
Sapphirecoin (SPH): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Sapphirecoin
Imperialcoin (IPC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Imperialcoin
Credits (CR): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Credits
Groestlcoin (GRS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Groestlcoin

MORE UPDATES

- Another 24 Cryptocurrencies Display Live News now
- Only One Cryptocoin will Win a Unique Badge for the Best Design. Please vote here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612984.0

R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:30:27 PM

You are welcome, glad you like it  Wink. It will become even better soon!

Rightcoin (RTC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Rightcoin

TheSmurfscoin (SMURFS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/TheSmurfscoin
Aidencoin (AIDEN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Aidencoin
LitecoinPlus (XLC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/LitecoinPlus
Sapphirecoin (SPH): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Sapphirecoin
Imperialcoin (IPC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Imperialcoin
Credits (CR): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Credits
Groestlcoin (GRS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Groestlcoin

MORE UPDATES

- Another 24 Cryptocurrencies Display Live News now
- Only One Cryptocoin will Win a Unique Badge for the Best Design. Please vote here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612984.0

i'll try this one, looks very good
thiec

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:46:01 PM

Seem Volume only calculate trade in btc, hope will add ltc for more accurate.
Some coins only active trade in ltc cause their low price (or total mint).
hongketocoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

CryptoCoinRank.com keeps getting better and better.

This dev works very hard. We should all support his excellent efforts. He keeps on adding features. I really like the rocket ship icon for going to the Moon! Great stuff.
thundertoe
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:31:13 PM

Thank you guys for adding TEKcoin the site looks great!
http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Tekcoin
goosoodude

Activity: 587

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

Just wanted to let you know, some information is wrong on the ImperialCoin page. It's actually IMP, and that logo isn't ours. You did get everything else correct, including the algorithm, coin count, and other info. Also, the twitter is @TheImperialCoin, not just @ImperialCoin. Thanks! Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1474
Merit: 1009

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:48:27 PM

Hi,

Thanks for listing on your site but there is a big error in the fact you have the algo listed as SHA-256 which is not correct it is based on Blake-256 more info here: http://blakecoin.org/about-blakecoin

Algo = Blake-256

also these may apply: Innovative Cryptocoin, Cryptocoin launched along with Creative feature (MMO games*still in development)

future features you could add: Merge Mine and an icon for that

Blakecoin is merged mined with Photon, BlakeBitcoin and Dirac with more to join the merge soon

again thanks for the good site easy to use and icons make it understandable at a glance keep up the good work  Cool

The main block explorer is on CCE api here:
http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com/api.html

Explorer here:
http://blc.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Cryptopia - C-patex Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: BhmxG9Jkq61MiVhCNfyDRbUwLoAYipM7yQ PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:56:17 PM

Seem Volume only calculate trade in btc, hope will add ltc for more accurate.
Some coins only active trade in ltc cause their low price (or total mint).

Hi there. Yes...this is the most important thing to fix. Problem is I'm having some serious issues with my Dev right now. Sorry for the delay.

CryptoCoinRank.com keeps getting better and better.

This dev works very hard. We should all support his excellent efforts. He keeps on adding features. I really like the rocket ship icon for going to the Moon! Great stuff.

Thanks! I really do my best considering my limited coding skills.

Thank you guys for adding TEKcoin the site looks great!
http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Tekcoin

Glad you like it  Smiley

Just wanted to let you know, some information is wrong on the ImperialCoin page. It's actually IMP, and that logo isn't ours. You did get everything else correct, including the algorithm, coin count, and other info. Also, the twitter is @TheImperialCoin, not just @ImperialCoin. Thanks! Smiley

Issue solved in PM. Thanks for noticing. IMP will be up as soon as possible.

10 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

HongKetocoin (HKC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/HongKetocoin

LimecoinLite (LCL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/LimecoinLite
Fitcoin (FIT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Fitcoin
X11coin (XC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/X11coin

MORE UPDATES

- 342 Widgets have been created manually over the last three days. For about 230 Cryptocurrencies Live News are working now.
- Price bug for coins under 1 Satoshi should have been fixed by now but I'm having a really hard time with my Dev. He has personal issues and was not available over the last 72h, and he still isn't. Apologies for the huge delay on minor bug fixes.
- Please note that if "API STATUS" says "DOWN" it means that the BLOCK EXPLORER API for "minted coins" is down. So please cotact the coin Dev team as it's a problem on their side.

Please remember to Share the website with your friends. Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks for listing on your site but there is a big error in the fact you have the algo listed as SHA-256 which is not correct it is based on Blake-256 more info here: http://blakecoin.org/about-blakecoin

Algo = Blake-256

also these may apply: Innovative Cryptocoin, Cryptocoin launched along with Creative feature (MMO games*still in development)

future features you could add: Merge Mine and an icon for that

Blakecoin is merged mined with Photon, BlakeBitcoin and Dirac with more to join the merge soon

again thanks for the good site easy to use and icons make it understandable at a glance keep up the good work  Cool

You are welcome! I'm going to check the information about blakecoin right now. The MMO game would surely classify it for the "Creative badge". I will check also for the "innovation badge". Regarding the "merged mining" Badge...thanks for the suggestion! Did you read my mind? Because this new badge is going online within the next 12 hours Wink

Thanks

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 02:53:56 AM

Could you take a look at CCX?  Its about 1/2 off.  We are making some paper wallet investors at the local VFW.

FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Unobtanium: Rare, Fair, Vetted.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:45:47 PM

Thanks for adding UNO! We love the site.

Some of the info on the UNO page was taken from the old launch thread, which has been locked. There's been some changes the past few months. Here's where the current UNO info is.

New UNO Website:  unobtanium.uno (unobtanium.info forwards here now, and hopefully soon so will unobtanium.io)
New UNO Twitter:  twitter.com/unobtanium_uno
New UNO BCT Thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
UNO Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/unobtanium

Thanks again. The community is excited to see UNO on CCR!

DistroBlitz

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:34:48 AM

Thanks a lot for adding DistroBlitz to your website !

Come on our irc i'll tip you some db from my personal stack  Kiss

Great site; keep up the good work!
dadon

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:56:37 AM

can we please add Quazarcoin.

QuazarCoin specifications

CryptoNight PoW algorithm
120 sec blocks
Difficulty retargets every block
Total coins supply: ~18,446,744
Confirmations: 60
Block reward decreases according to the formula (264 - 1 - A)*2-21*10-12, where A = supply mined to date
Emission curve 21 with 120 seconds block responds to what we wanted to do in Monero (BMR/MRO)
Emission curve is similar Bitcoin, 50% QCN will be emitted in 6 years (see the chart)
Optimized binaries from the 1st second of launch

Features

Full data&privacy protection
Untraceable payments with ring signatures
Unlinkable&secure transactions
Double-spending proof
Blockchain analysis resistance
Egalitarian proof of work (true CPU-mining)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615732.0
www.quazarcoin.org

thank you.

SHADOW
███████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████

╔══SHADOW.HOME.PAGE
╠═SHADOW.FORUM
SHADOW.WIKI
CoolloveCoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:26:56 AM

Please add CoolCoin。

Official thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601045.0

Thanks!

CoolCoin -Donation. CaS1htf2ipqfJ79AB5ZSymKUyjTXY5HvcK
GlobalBoost

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 11:01:23 AM

Hi CryptoCoinRank.com,
Thanks for adding the GlobalBoost Coin, we really think your site is great! We have a social media platform that you can use to set timed posts publishing simultaneously with photo upload across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram. You can also find followers/unfollowers on Twitter & Instagram. We have a dedicated dev team and are adding more functionality everyday. Let us know if you would like to take the platform "for a spin".
We have added the http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/GlobalBoost link to our ANN thread, and will be adding on our main site also. Thanks again!
#GlobalBoost #BST
https://twitter.com/GlobalBoost
http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/GlobalBoost

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:09:37 PM

Thanks for adding UNO! We love the site.

Some of the info on the UNO page was taken from the old launch thread, which has been locked. There's been some changes the past few months. Here's where the current UNO info is.

New UNO Website:  unobtanium.uno (unobtanium.info forwards here now, and hopefully soon so will unobtanium.io)
New UNO Twitter:  twitter.com/unobtanium_uno
New UNO BCT Thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
UNO Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/unobtanium

Thanks again. The community is excited to see UNO on CCR!

Glad you like it! The info you submitted was updated a few hours later Wink, thanks!

Thanks a lot for adding DistroBlitz to your website !

Come on our irc i'll tip you some db from my personal stack  Kiss

Great site; keep up the good work!

You are welcome! I see this message only now, I will get my DB wallet then and come on IRC as soon as I finish updating/adding some more information today, if offer is still valid Wink. Thank you

can we please add Quazarcoin.

QuazarCoin specifications

CryptoNight PoW algorithm
120 sec blocks
Difficulty retargets every block
Total coins supply: ~18,446,744
Confirmations: 60
Block reward decreases according to the formula (264 - 1 - A)*2-21*10-12, where A = supply mined to date
Emission curve 21 with 120 seconds block responds to what we wanted to do in Monero (BMR/MRO)
Emission curve is similar Bitcoin, 50% QCN will be emitted in 6 years (see the chart)
Optimized binaries from the 1st second of launch

Features

Full data&privacy protection
Untraceable payments with ring signatures
Unlinkable&secure transactions
Double-spending proof
Blockchain analysis resistance
Egalitarian proof of work (true CPU-mining)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615732.0
www.quazarcoin.org

thank you.

Please advice how to get the total supply API url from here: https://minergate.com/blockchain/qcn/blocks and I'll be glad to add Quazarcoin.

Please add CoolCoin。

Official thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601045.0

Thanks!

Coolcoin has been added Wink

Hi CryptoCoinRank.com,
Thanks for adding the GlobalBoost Coin, we really think your site is great! We have a social media platform that you can use to set timed posts publishing simultaneously with photo upload across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram. You can also find followers/unfollowers on Twitter & Instagram. We have a dedicated dev team and are adding more functionality everyday. Let us know if you would like to take the platform "for a spin".
We have added the http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/GlobalBoost link to our ANN thread, and will be adding on our main site also. Thanks again!
#GlobalBoost #BST
Hi CryptoCoinRank.com,
#GlobalBoost #BST

Thanks for adding it to your ANN thread and also for including a link on your website!This kind of free support is really much appreciated Smiley.
Regarding the social media platform I would say sure thing! Please give me some more info about it (or example url). Really curious, thanks!

7 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

DistroBlitz (DB): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/DistroBlitz

GlobalBoost (BST): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/GlobalBoost
Dirac (XQD): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dirac
Pinkcoin (PC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Pinkcoin - Special thanks goes to Chainz Block Explorers for making this coin addition possible
Cryptcoin (CRY): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cryptcoin - Special thanks goes to Chainz Block Explorers for making this coin addition possible
Granitecoin (GRN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Granitecoin
QuarkBar (QB): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/QuarkBar

1 NEW BADGE INCLUDED:

= Merged Mining

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:46:08 PM

As one of the members of the Quarkbar team and founder of the Cryptocoin revival foundation, I wanted to say I really like this website! It shows very clear how our coin is doing Smiley

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it
GraniteCoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:06:31 AM

Thank you for adding GraniteCoin to your list. You provide great service to Crypto community. The website design and presentation is cool.

twitter.com/GraniteCoin
drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:37:07 PM

Hey there Cryptocoinrank.com!
Thank you for sharing stats about FairCoin :-)

We have changed our dev team (still the same coin). Can you please update all your FairCoin links to http://www.fair-coin.org?
Also there's a new logo:

Thnx Cheesy

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
orcacoin

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:48:33 PM

Hi Cryptocoinrank

Many thanks for adding ORCACOIN to the site.  We think the site looks great! 
Magicoin

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:01:39 AM

Thanks so much for adding Magicoin. The site is very nice and very easy to locate information. Only thing is the Hashrate not shown correctly. Overall this is a great site.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:17:57 PM

As one of the members of the Quarkbar team and founder of the Cryptocoin revival foundation, I wanted to say I really like this website! It shows very clear how our coin is doing Smiley

Really glad you like it  Smiley

Thank you for adding GraniteCoin to your list. You provide great service to Crypto community. The website design and presentation is cool.

Thanks, happy ranking Granitecoin Wink

Hey there Cryptocoinrank.com!
Thank you for sharing stats about FairCoin :-)

We have changed our dev team (still the same coin). Can you please update all your FairCoin links to http://www.fair-coin.org?
Also there's a new logo:

Thnx Cheesy

You are welcome! Changes have been made and Faircoin is UP again. Sorry for the delay.

Hi Cryptocoinrank

Many thanks for adding ORCACOIN to the site.  We think the site looks great! 

You are welcome Orcacoin Team Wink

Hello Cryptocoinrank,

Outstanding dudes thank you so much for adding AimCoin to the site.

Great job.

Cheers.

You are welcome, glad you like it  Cheesy
Cheers

Thanks so much for adding Magicoin. The site is very nice and very easy to locate information. Only thing is the Hashrate not shown correctly. Overall this is a great site.

Thanks Smiley. Yes Hashrate has still some bugs to fix, sorry for the delay. I will be fixed...

13 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Orcacoin (ORCA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Orcacoin

Mastiffcoin (MAST): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Mastiffcoin
Aimcoin (AIM): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Aimcoin
Supercoin (SUPER): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Supercoin
Mjollnircoin (MNR): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Mjollnircoin
Curecoin (CURE): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Curecoin
Magicoin (MGC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Magicoin
Ratcoin (RATC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Ratcoin
Globe (GLB): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Globe
Entropycoin (ENC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Entropycoin
Bankcoin (BANK): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bankcoin
Huskycoin (HC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Huskycoin
Androidtoken (ADT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Androidtoken

etcdev

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:13:38 AM

Entropycoin [ENC] dev here. Thank you so much for adding our coin!

agoraadnim

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:34:29 AM

Nice site! Thanks for the service. this is just what I was looking for.

❂❂❂How I make a living with Bitcoins
Free Bitcoin Methods
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:38:05 AM

nice site.

could you correct some info on Karma coin..

official name is Karma. we dropped the coin.

official btc thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973
official reddit subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/karmateam 
official site  www.karmacoin.me

LTC market
Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/market/KARM/LTC  over 900 LTC volume as we speak
Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/193  i think around 500 ltc volume as we speak

Block chain explorer :
http://explorer.karmacoin.me/chain/Karmacoin

i believe you have almost all of this. what i could see is that the name needs to change and the links from karmacoingood.reddit.com to point to the official subreddit

Looking forward to see our hard work slowly rank our coin higher and higher : )

thanks

mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:52:22 AM

Good job on adding BoostCoin
Site looks great  Grin

Thanks
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:36:55 PM

Entropycoin [ENC] dev here. Thank you so much for adding our coin!

A special thanks goes to Entropycoin (ENC) for the biggest donation to this free project so far. First donation that really will help a little to pay for all the costs! Your help is really much appreciated, thanks again for your kind gesture: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Entropycoin

Nice site! Thanks for the service. this is just what I was looking for.

I'm glad you like it! I just hope to get the things done I promised to the community already a while back...but it's so time consuming and hard to keep up right now that it's hard to implement new stuff.

nice site.

could you correct some info on Karma coin..

official name is Karma. we dropped the coin.

official btc thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973
official reddit subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/karmateam 
official site  www.karmacoin.me

LTC market
Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/market/KARM/LTC  over 900 LTC volume as we speak
Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/193  i think around 500 ltc volume as we speak

Block chain explorer :
http://explorer.karmacoin.me/chain/Karmacoin

i believe you have almost all of this. what i could see is that the name needs to change and the links from karmacoingood.reddit.com to point to the official subreddit

Looking forward to see our hard work slowly rank our coin higher and higher : )

thanks

All info has been updated a couple of hours after your post Wink. Updating your own data is the fastest way to keep it up to date as I have to keep up with all the coins at once. Thanks for your help and nice words!

Good job on adding BoostCoin
Site looks great  Grin

Thanks

I must say that Boostcoin entered cryptocoinrank.com with a real Boost yesterday! Happy ranking  Wink

10 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Citizencoin (CTZ): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Citizencoin

Zimstake (ZS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Zimstake
Happycoin (HPC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Happycoin
Birdcoin (BRD): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Birdcoin
Boostcoin (BOST): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Boostcoin
MMXIVcoin (MMXIV): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/MMXIVcoin
Bumbacoin (CLOT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bumbacoin
Cannacoin (CCN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cannacoin
Ringo (RIN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Ringo
LitecoinX (LTCX): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/LitecoinX

1 NEW BADGE INCLUDED:

= Dev Team of this Cryptocurrency is giving away a % of minted coins to a Charity project

SPECIAL THANKS TO: ENTROPYCOIN (ENC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Entropycoin

true-asset

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:16:16 AM

The site is down:

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: /var/www/third_party/MX/Loader.php

Line Number: 96

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:58:12 PM

hey great stuff Smiley

de bumba loves you !!

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
FuelCoinTeam

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:52:13 PM

Shout out to cryptocoinrank for getting FuelCoin listed on it for free! Great service guys hope we can continue doing business!
circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:28:39 AM

Thank you for adding GOODcoin to your listing!  The GOOD community greatly appreciates your work!  

Look forward to a PM for a donation for your GOOD work.   Grin

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
Seefude

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:25:36 AM

Wow, like coinmarketcap but better! So much useful information there, good job guys!

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:52:32 PM

The site is down:

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: /var/www/third_party/MX/Loader.php

Line Number: 96

Yeah, friday night it went down for the first time and it took the Support about 7 hours to put it back online Sad . Apologies for that

hey great stuff Smiley

de bumba loves you !!

Glad to be loved by Bumbacoin  Cheesy

Shout out to cryptocoinrank for getting FuelCoin listed on it for free! Great service guys hope we can continue doing business!

You are welcome, glad to have you on Cryptocoinrank!

Thank you for adding GOODcoin to your listing!  The GOOD community greatly appreciates your work! 

Look forward to a PM for a donation for your GOOD work.   Grin

You are welcome and Thanks! I'll be happy to add some Goodcoin to my Cryptocollection, very kind of you  Smiley

Wow, like coinmarketcap but better! So much useful information there, good job guys!

Cryptocoinrank.com just became your fan  Grin

7 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Fuelcoin (FUEL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Fuelcoin

Hypercoin (HYPER): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hypercoin
Globalcoin (GLC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Globalcoin
Goodcoin (GOOD): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Goodcoin
Muniti (BOST): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Muniti
Scotcoin (SCT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Scotcoin
Motocoin (MOTO): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Motocoin

psychocoin

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:01:58 PM

Love the layout, will be using this site daily from now on Smiley

And thanks for adding Motocoin!

Win up to $200 every hour in BTC and DOGE! Trade MOTO, MIN, and other alts on C-CEX!
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:06:15 AM

Is there a specific link for coin adding? Couldn't find one. Smiley

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1232

https://BTC.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:40:12 PM

really cool idea! i dig it! thanks  Grin

Check out our iOS & Android and web wallet!

==> Follow me here: www.twitter.com/bitentrepreneur <==
Fixx

Activity: 528

EMC

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:37:58 PM

Greetings!

What protocol renewing data crypto currency?

Interested EmerCoin:

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Emercoin

Exchange rate 1 EMC  - $ 0.0012

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 11:29:36 PM

Love the layout, will be using this site daily from now on Smiley

And thanks for adding Motocoin!

You are welcome, glad you like it! Cheesy

Is there a specific link for coin adding? Couldn't find one. Smiley

Hi, not yet. It was in the "to-do list" for my ex developers but some sort of mess happened with them just after the website was launched a month ago. It will be implemented soon, especially because I finally found a new team which should finally start to finish this project while I keep adding/updating coins (lots of features have still to be implemented...and a coin addition form is one of them).
Cheers

really cool idea! i dig it! thanks  Grin

Thanks, this kind of free support really helps. Some free shares, digs...whatever you prefer Wink

Greetings!

What protocol renewing data crypto currency?

Interested EmerCoin:

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Emercoin

Exchange rate 1 EMC  - $ 0.0012

Going to see if Emercoin has all available API keys available to make it run on cryptocoinrank.com. In that case I will add it within the next 24h! Thanks

9 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Primecoin (XPM): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Primecoin

Bottlecaps (CAP): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bottlecaps
Yamashitacoin (YMC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Yamashitacoin
DigitalCommerce (DCM): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/dCom
Digit (DIG): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Digit
Embargocoin (EBG): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Embargocoin
Charitycoin (CHA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Charitycoin
Cloakcoin (CLOAK): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cloakcoin
BlakeBitcoin (BBTC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BlakeBitcoin

MORE UPDATES
Finally...a new Dev Team has been found. That was so hard. They should start working on the website by Saturday
- LTC trading pairs will be implemented <- finally also the few coins with a price below 1 satoshi will display proper stats and the overall "Trading Volume" stat will be affected
- Two more multi difficulty-hashrate-profitability APIs <- 80+ more coins should display these stats properly after the upgrade
- Two new API types + a few newer exchange APIs which will allow me to list 21 more Cryptocurrencies right away
- Pagination which will divide the website in pages including 100 coins each. Obviously you'll be able to view the full list if you want to.
- Two new dynamic badges will be includes
- Some smaller bugs need to be fixed and some database fields need to changed.
- They also promised me that even further speed optimization of the website will be done. It's already the fastest website of it's kind even if the amount of information displayed is a lot...but there is still a lot that can be done.

Hopefully this goes all well so that I can carry on with these developers and start adding some features for the website that I already wrote down about 2 months ago...I'll let you know Wink

fitcoin

Activity: 70

Fitcoin (Freedom Though Fitness)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:09:50 PM

Thank you so much for adding our coin in your website! It means a lot for us!

Fitcoins.net
EmbargoCoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:18:24 PM

Thanks for adding EBG it looks great!
DvoraKoinDev

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:55:31 PM

Great service, thanks!
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Unobtanium: Rare, Fair, Vetted.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:19:14 AM

Hello,
Looks like the UNO Unobtanium price chart stopped on June 2, for some reason.

Can we also get the website changed to the community's new site, Unobtanium.uno  ?  The old site unobtanium.io is no longer updated, and is still controlled by previous devs.

New block explorer is http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Unobtanium  (Rockchain.info is dead).

Thanks for a great service!

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 04:26:32 AM

Thanks for adding our coin HYPER which is developing a space based MMO and more, at http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hypercoin !

Some important points to update your listing with:

- Official bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0
- Coin is just called HYPER or Hyper (NOT hypercoin!)
- Official block explorer is at: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/
- Official twitter is at: twitter.com/hypercrypto
- Official facebook: facebook.com/hypercrypto
- HYPER is now 100% PoS, PoW phase is over. Multipools are coming asap!
- Official Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/hypercrypto
- We also have big official giveaways at: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638267.0
- New official coin logo is:

We are currently voting on our official currency symbol at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642833.0

Thanks so much!

Grin

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:12:20 AM

nice one. I believe it must have good future.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Fixx

Activity: 528

EMC

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:49:23 AM

Going to see if Emercoin has all available API keys available to make it run on cryptocoinrank.com. In that case I will add it within the next 24h! Thanks

Sorry
What API are you talking about?
Wallet, blochchain servis or pool?

EmerCoin blockchain explorier - http://darkgamex.ch:2752/chain/Emercoin

axismundi

Activity: 408

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 11:02:40 AM

Your website became one of my homepages immediately. Thank you for listing Carboncoin Smiley

true-asset

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 03:36:39 PM

Uro Hard Fork to New Retargeting Algo

Please update you Urod instances to this release ASAP: https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1

We will be hard forking as soon as we get news that you guys have completed your transition to the new version.

Thanks

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 03:51:51 PM

Thank you so much for adding our coin in your website! It means a lot for us!

You are welcome Smiley

Thanks for adding EBG it looks great!

You are welcome too Smiley

Great service, thanks!

Glad you like it  Cheesy

Hello,
Looks like the UNO Unobtanium price chart stopped on June 2, for some reason.

Can we also get the website changed to the community's new site, Unobtanium.uno  ?  The old site unobtanium.io is no longer updated, and is still controlled by previous devs.

New block explorer is http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Unobtanium  (Rockchain.info is dead).

Thanks for a great service!

Thanks for sending a new supply link right away. UNO is up and running again!

Thanks for adding our coin HYPER which is developing a space based MMO and more, at http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hypercoin !

Some important points to update your listing with:

- Official bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0
- Coin is just called HYPER or Hyper (NOT hypercoin!)
- Official block explorer is at: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/
- Official twitter is at: twitter.com/hypercrypto
- Official facebook: facebook.com/hypercrypto
- HYPER is now 100% PoS, PoW phase is over. Multipools are coming asap!
- Official Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/hypercrypto
- We also have big official giveaways at: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638267.0
- New official coin logo is:

We are currently voting on our official currency symbol at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642833.0

Thanks so much!

Grin

All info about Hyper have been added/updated and the coin has been relaunched on cryptocoinrank.com Wink

nice one. I believe it must have good future.

Thanks, let's hope it will!

Sorry
What API are you talking about?
Wallet, blochchain servis or pool?

EmerCoin blockchain explorier - http://darkgamex.ch:2752/chain/Emercoin

That supply API is perfect. But I just checked and I cannot include Emercoin for now because our "Multi price API" does not include it yet (which means that for now it is traded on an exchange which API is not included in our multi API). But it will be listed as soon as I can.
Cheers

Your website became one of my homepages immediately. Thank you for listing Carboncoin Smiley

Cheesy That's so nice to hear  Cheesy, thanks!

6 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Leaguecoin (LOL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Leaguecoin

Vericoin (VRC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Vericoin
Dvorakoin (DVK): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dvorakoin
Kryptcoin (KTK): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Kryptcoin
Hyper (HYPER): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hyper
Carboncoin (CARB): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Carboncoin

356 Cryptocurrencies have been listed by now!

Nthused
Legendary

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

Once overed your Latest Addition Denarius, Nice Clean Looking Site Wink

PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:05:17 AM

You should add Counterparty (XCP), with a marketcap of ~$ 8,400,000 it's a significant coin.

frank123m

Activity: 672

*** NULL ***

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:29:08 PM

Thanks for adding our coin SHACoin. Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512808
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:42:07 PM

Once overed your Latest Addition Denarius, Nice Clean Looking Site Wink

Glad you like it  Smiley

You should add Counterparty (XCP), with a marketcap of ~$ 8,400,000 it's a significant coin.

I would have added Counterparty already two weeks ago but my new Dev team is leaving me speechless right now. So much unexpected trouble...sorry for the delay.

Thanks for adding our coin SHACoin. Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512808

You are welcome Cheesy

14 NEW CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADDED:

Fedoracoin (TIPS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Fedoracoin

Denarius (DRS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Denarius
Conspiracycoin (CYC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Conspiracycoin
365Coin (365): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/365Coin
Latinumcoin (LAT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Latinumcoin
Dimecoin (DIME): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dimecoin
Distrocoin (DIS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Distrocoin
Cthulhu (OFF): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cthulhu
SHAcoin (SHA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/SHAcoin
Kumacoin (KUMA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Kumacoin
Millionairecoin (MIL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Millionairecoin
Emerald (EMD): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Emerald
Aliencoin (ALN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Aliencoin
Mugatucoin (MUGA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Mugatucoin

mugatucoin

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:21:30 PM

Thanks for adding MugatuCoin! Our community appreciates your support.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:55:23 PM

Thanks for adding MugatuCoin! Our community appreciates your support.

You are welcome  Smiley

Shopcoin (SHOP): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Shopcoin

Mammothcoin (MAMM): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Mammothcoin
Qubitcoin (Q2C): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Qubitcoin
Bitraam (BRM): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Bitraam
Burnercoin (BURN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Burnercoin
66coin (66): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/66coin
Vootcoin (VOOT): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Vootcoin
Greencoin (GRE): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Greencoin

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:08:42 PM

Ninjacoin (NJA): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Shopcoin

Glyphcoin (GLYPH): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Glyphcoin
SnakeXcoin (SNCX): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/SnakeXcoin
Banknote (BN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Banknote
LimecoinX (LIMX): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/LimecoinX
Minerals (MIN): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Minerals

phzi

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:52:02 AM

Would be nice to see Monero on cryptocoinrank.com
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

Would be nice to see Monero on cryptocoinrank.com

Contacted Dev team already twice about a proper supply API without receiving any answer...would surely like to add it.
Cheers

r00tbear

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:50:49 AM

Copperlark (http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Copperlark) has SHA-3 algo (first coin with sha-3, MaxCoin and other is forks of Copperlark) as I know.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:11:26 PM

Copperlark (http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Copperlark) has SHA-3 algo (first coin with sha-3, MaxCoin and other is forks of Copperlark) as I know.

Thanks, data for Copperlark has been updated Wink

Greekcoin (GRK): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Greekcoin

Krugercoin (KGC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Krugercoin
Horsecoin (HORS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Horsecoin
Harmonycoin (HMY): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Harmonycoin
Emucoin (EMU): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Emucoin
Donationcoin (DON): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Donationcoin
Fractalcoin (FRAC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Fractalcoin
BlueChip (BCH): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BlueChip

CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 11:16:01 PM

Thank you for adding CannabisCoin to the service!

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
bitcad4u

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:14:57 AM

Your information for XC coin is a little out of date -

there is a new logo

also the coin DID launch with new features unique to any other coin and was the FIRST to do so - it was the first coin to launch with an anonymous De Centralized mixing service built in

XC also launched with creative useful feature to increase its chance of success

It should have the 2 icons updated to the right of it to show these values within the XC coin.

XC is a privacy platform - not just a coin.

Lima99

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:34:23 AM

Hi from what exchange are you getting the price information for Capital coin

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Capitalcoin

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:59:23 AM

add SIS Siamese Coin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651594.0

yolo
spartak_t
Legendary

Merit: 1155

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 04:59:44 AM

The whole @FAILCommunity FAILCoin is thanking you for listing us! Keep up with the good work.

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:40:26 PM

Thank you for adding CannabisCoin to the service!

You are welcome!

Your information for XC coin is a little out of date -

there is a new logo

also the coin DID launch with new features unique to any other coin and was the FIRST to do so - it was the first coin to launch with an anonymous De Centralized mixing service built in

XC also launched with creative useful feature to increase its chance of success

It should have the 2 icons updated to the right of it to show these values within the XC coin.

XC is a privacy platform - not just a coin.

Hi, thanks for the heads up. Always consider that I have to follow 400 Cryptocurrencies by now and each coin has a lot of info that needs to be filled in. Therefore coin developers should keep update their info by contacting me directly (it's in their own interest and logically spees things up).
Also the link you have on your OP is still pointing to "X11coin" and I pm'd your team already twice about it. All users that come through that link will get on a broken page on cryptocoinrank (since you changed from X11coin to XC)

Regarding the rest,  I update the Logo and added the Creativity badge which it surely deserves. The Innovation badge is more for "new algos" and does not apply for XC.

Cheers

Hi from what exchange are you getting the price information for Capital coin

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Capitalcoin

By now, a lot of exchanges. 42 I think. When the "Volume" or "Price" is not showing properly for a particular coin it is probably due to a not properly working Exchange API.

Will be added as soon as possible, thanks for the link Wink

The whole @FAILCommunity FAILCoin is thanking you for listing us! Keep up with the good work.

Thanks, kind words are always appreciated Smiley

Cheers

Korecoin (KORE): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Korecoin

Failcoin (FAIL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Failcoin
GoldReserve (XGR): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/GoldReserve
Capitalcoin (CPTL): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Capitalcoin
Talkcoin (TAC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Talkcoin
Wavecoin (WVS): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Wavecoin

kaimannoah

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:15:54 AM

looks like well.keep concerning.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
supercointeam

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:43:36 AM

Hello dev
can you
(1) upgrade supercoin wallet 1.2 version (hard-fork)
(2) decrease total coin numbers from 150m to 50m
for more information come https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.0
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:30:08 AM

Thanks for adding WankCoin.
Kergekoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:08:03 PM

Hi,

I just noticed that Digit has premine icon, but it was actually not premined for dev or for promotions. The block #1 was compensation block for early miners only.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:17:42 PM

Thanks for adding WankCoin.

You are welcome.

Hi,

I just noticed that Digit has premine icon, but it was actually not premined for dev or for promotions. The block #1 was compensation block for early miners only.

Hi, in the OP thread of Digit it says that 1% of each POW block is for "bounties/funds". In any case that's the "Fair Premine" Badge, it's not a negative one. The "premined" badge is used if the premine is more than 2%. (also the "Heavy Premine" and "100% Premine" badges exist).
Cheers

Pioneercoin (PER): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Pioneercoin

PHcoin (PHC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/PHcoin
Wankcoin (WKC): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Wankcoin
Mastcoin (MAST): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Mastcoin
Groincoin (GXG): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Groincoin
Guerillacoin (GUE): http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Guerillacoin

Kergekoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:59:07 PM

Ok, but thats not actually premine. Premine can be dumped to kill or seriously damage the coin. A percentage from pow blocks cant do much damage even if its dumped.
Perhaps you could do some kind of different badge for this?
GroinCoinGuy

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:48:24 PM

Thanks for adding GroinCoin (GXG) - Looks Good !!!!

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Groincoin
wpstudio

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:12:07 PM

Great to see Blazecoin added - http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Blazecoin

Some great things are planned with our outreaches to fire departments around the world.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:20:58 PM

Ok, but thats not actually premine. Premine can be dumped to kill or seriously damage the coin. A percentage from pow blocks cant do much damage even if its dumped.
Perhaps you could do some kind of different badge for this?

You made your point. I'll think about this and meanwhile remove the Fair Premine badge.

Thanks for adding GroinCoin (GXG) - Looks Good !!!!