Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CGB T-Shirt Giveaway / Guerrilla Marketing Campaign!  (Read 515 times)
FiniteByDesign (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 11:44:21 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 12:05:34 PM by FiniteByDesign

Hello to the CGB community! I would like to help out as much as possible to keep CGB growing in the public eye and think I have thought of a great way to do this. One of the product lines that I carry are the black CGB shirts with the silver CGB logo on the front. These are the throwbacks to the grey times of CGB before the color of gold hit the logo Wink but still very nice shirts. Anyway, I am willing to donate 4 of these shirts (one to 4 different individuals). The 4 winners will be selected based off of the following:
Outline of what you will do with the shirt to help draw attention to CGB: photobomb the local news outlets in the field story, get a famous friend to wear it, wear it while visiting a Bitcoin conference, instagram account where you are photographed wearing the shirt in many places, photographed wearing it while doing something altruistic, etc.
I will select the winners from the contest and provide the t-shirt and shipping at my own expense. Then it is up to you to turn your idea into reality!
Again, please respond below some detail of why you should win one of these shirts and the plan you have for it.

Contest announced and held simultaneously on Reddit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: