Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583013 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:26:29 AM

Do not leave all or large amount of your coins in exchanges.

1. Secure. (We have seen some cases)
2. (Now hold in the wallet) Invest in karmashares.
3. Market moves more easily.

Wink

Convert coins into karmashares instead of just holding them and you get almost twice the benefit, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:20:54 AM

I admit I was a cynic, but they are actually doing the work! More innovation and new ideas than most other cryptos combined. Likely the best long term investment in cryptos, really. I kept waiting for them to run off with the money. (sorry) Instead, they are constantly making new projects and progress. They even made a search engine that pays people in cryptos to use it, and appears to offer better non biased results at the same time.

http://www.karmahangout.com/

Look at all the work, crazy... Very impressive. The market cap on this is so low, about as close as a sure thing as you are going to get.

yeah, I think many of us felt a little like this. However, it is now official that we have a fully dedicated team working for good Karma! I am amazed about the good vibes and the effort of those who are building the coin.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:39:34 AM

On the first page there are:
 http://www.karmacoin.me/
 http://www.karmafund.me/
 http://www.karmashare.me/
 http://www.karmashares.me/

The last one should be changed to .com

Done, thank you  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:44:33 AM

Think about adding NO IPO next to NO PRE MINING
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:14:30 AM

Whats with all the dumping tonight on Cryptsy and Mintpal? 33 Litoshi? Seriously?

This pull back was expected, you have to think; there was an all out frenzy to get as much Karma as possible by many investors  to meet the LLC shares deadline. This skyrocketed the price instantly. A pull back was anticipated, the price and volume will start to build again as soon as more projects become public and Karma receives more publicity around the net. The LLC is still in its infancy, riches and success doesn't happen over night. The people unloading now  don't care about the coin or its purpose, they were just in it for a quick buck and as soon as the coin didn't continue to go up they finally got scared or board and just unloaded.  This is not a pump and dump and in the end i believe the most loyal will reap the rewards, as that is good Karma. The beginning of any venture where you are a pioneer in your sector is always a roller coaster ride and if you are not in it for the right reasons you could very easily end up with an upset stomach. If Karma will succeed or fail only time will tell, all i can tell you is there are allot of Karma team members that are busting their butts to make Karma succeed. All i can ask is if you are an investor or a fan that has any type of dev or tech skills that you can bring to the table let us know. All projects are developed by Karma investors and like everyone they have some limitations and day jobs so the more we help each other the faster we can pump out awesome products to blast the Karma value and volume to the moon.

This is true. I'm wondering if it's going to keep going down or if this is the time to load up on them...
Price has been bouncing between 40 and 33 for a while now. It might go a bit lower still, there's a lot of sell pressure being applied. Support level seems to be 30+ litoshi though. That's where it bounced off after the first hype was over and that's where it appears to be aiming at ever since. So if you think about getting more Karma, that's where to put your buy order at.

Anything below 40 is a good deal though, it won't make much of a difference in the long run. Karma will not remain a single-digit satoshi coin forever.

Karma is very different from the rest of the cryptosphere right now. Almost like an island of calm and peace in a sea of storms. Right now everybody is focused on the newest coins, every dev starts hyping their coins like crazy with all the latest catch-phrases and trendy features. 2 weeks later almost all those coins are dead. There is money to be made, if you catch one of those early enough. It is far easier to loose money on them though. None of these coins are safe to hold for even one night! Karma you can buy now and not worry. Even if Karma looses another 10 litoshi in worth it will recover and in the long term grow much stronger. The only other two coins that come to my mind as similarly "safe bets" (no risk of loosing 80% value overnight), but with long-term potential, are Vertcoin and Unobtainium.

CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:25:37 AM

Unless I am blind there are no links to Karmashares on the Karmacoin.me homepage - We need to be making this as visible as posisble. If I can't find it and I know what what I'm looking for we can't expect new users to.

learminer

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:56:07 AM

Unless I am blind there are no links to Karmashares on the Karmacoin.me homepage - We need to be making this as visible as posisble. If I can't find it and I know what what I'm looking for we can't expect new users to.

Hehe, well the amount of sites/projects that are going on for Karma is quite large. I too get a bit confused sometimes. Maybe the "official" sites could all be sharing a universal "Karma-Network" links section. Could be a universal footer, or maybe something integrated in the main navigation (should be the same or very similar on all sites)?

Or we make a Karma Hubsite, that combines all things Karma into one central place. Is www.karmahub.me free? Wink

altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:58:06 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 10:12:03 AM by altcoingood

Hehe, well the amount of sites/projects that are going on for Karma is quite large. I too get a bit confused sometimes. Maybe the "official" sites could all be sharing a universal "Karma-Network" links section. Could be a universal footer, or maybe something integrated in the main navigation (should be the same or very similar on all sites)?

Or we make a Karma Hubsite, that combines all things Karma into one central place. Is www.karmahub.me free? Wink
yeah i've been thinking about adding a links-section to the blockexplorer. the amount of websites is huge.

edit: a karmahub is good idea.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:45:02 AM

yeah i've been thinking about adding a links-section to the blockexplorer. the amount of websites is huge.

A links section is a great idea - Even colored tabs on the side with each project would do Smiley
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:55:09 AM

A links section is a great idea - Even colored tabs on the side with each project would do Smiley

yes we need something like this

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
Delaforetnoire

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:02:41 AM

Think about adding NO IPO next to NO PRE MINING

Sure, done as I added the Karmashares.com link on the top of the post, thank you again, come back to us if you see something else to change.
 Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
learminer

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:05:48 AM

Well, right now a hub would only add one MORE page to the list. LOL
A hubwould only make sense once Karma gets a lot more users and momentum. By that I mean the stage where people might be using/owning Karma (maybe by using lill.com or another service) but maybe don't even know/understand what a cryptocurrency is. Then a Karma Hub that serves as an entry point to all things Karma might be a good move. Until then www.karmacoin.me should serve that purpose IMO.

I am all for a unified navigation system between the main sites though. They already share a similar look, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get that done.

kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:14:06 AM

Just trying to find a good place for it. I've added some links for now, but am thinking of how to integrate all the links better.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:30:11 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 12:06:10 PM by Rumhurius

Too many unfished not fully working features is not a good thing +1

My exchanged Shares are still not redeemed
http://explorer.karmacoin.me/tx/ec1226c590aad22bd623601e0d1513e44a3991fc06e0d6913bde7d531e3f6463

And the Verification Email for reg on  the karmashare.me Page , never arrived here.

My Email is right and i tried it over 5 times with the resend function.

Still doesnt work.

I love the concept but dont loose the focus on the basics pls.

kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 12:43:18 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 01:00:53 PM by kosmost

Too many unfished not fully working features is not a good thing +1

My exchanged Shares are still not redeemed
http://explorer.karmacoin.me/tx/ec1226c590aad22bd623601e0d1513e44a3991fc06e0d6913bde7d531e3f6463

We are happy to look at those things you feel are not working properly. But your share certificate was posted a few days ago to http://karmashares.com/explorer-v01 (it's at the bottom). It can be downloaded from http://karmashares.com/!points/K8ddT4tadaAXLZBaxnpCt6DvSinsWPjiB2.pdf

"Not yet redeemed" simply means that the coins are not spent yet.

And the Verification Email for reg on  the karmashare.me Page , never arrived here.

My Email is right and i tried it over 5 times with the resend function.

Still doesnt work.

Most users have received theirs. One other person did not, to my knowledge, as their ISP considered the message spam. (Have you checked your Spam folder?)

Please PM me your username and I will look into it.

I love the concept but dont loose the focus on the basics pls.

The more people we have working on stuff the more perfect we can make it. If you'd like to help out in any way please let me know. We could certainly use additional help Smiley

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:57:32 PM

Top 10 coins on Mintpal for today in terms of volume:

DarkCoin
BlackCoin
Libertycoin
Nautiluscoin
CinniCoin
Litecoin
WhiteCoin
FlutterCoin
CAIx
Dogecoin

Let`s everyone try to do some basic swot by looking at them and see what are we missing. Just brainstorm and see if something pop up. Just try to be positive and don`t renounce others ideas.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:09:37 PM

The only other two coins that come to my mind as similarly "safe bets" (no risk of loosing 80% value overnight), but with long-term potential, are Vertcoin and Unobtainium.

every coin that is not Bitcoin risks becoming irrelevant in the next few years.
that being said I agree Vertcoin has a strong community and has potential but it also has problems.. If you don't know what your doing with the miner you can burn out your card, also it was sold on the idea of being ASIC resistant (like many other coins) but there are already plans to have Scrypt-N ASIC brought to market very soon.
DarkCoin is another one that brings new technologies to the table but it is mired in controversy over its instamined launch and its Darksend tech which may end up getting the coin outright banned in some countries.

einsteinium (EMC2) is a coin which has very similar ideals and problems when compared to Karma (their goal is to fund scientific research projects)... they had a solid launch but now their community is falling apart.. so it might be a good time to buy in cheap before they regroup OR it may just fade into obscurity.

a lot of the other coins are just splinter groups from larger coins who either didn't like the direction the coin was heading in OR didn't like the initial distribution.
when I first started trading coins.. there were only about 5 or 6 coins and each of them being fairly unique.

now there are some 300 or so clones and many more on the way....
I would expect almost all of them to fail as the developers get bored or overwhelmed and move on to the next pump coin.

we live in interesting times indeed but sometimes I think this is just getting all a little bit too ridiculous.. I mean seriously... Redd, Black, White, Yellow, Orange and now Lime coin!!? Doge, Kitteh, Panda, Panda2, Elephant (Karma), Flappy (bird) coin!!?

Anyways long story short.. trust no one.. don't put all your eggs into the same basket and follow your gut instincts.. if it looks too good to be true (or too ridiculous) then it probably is.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Delaforetnoire

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:34:01 PM

DarkCoin
BlackCoin
Libertycoin
Nautiluscoin
CinniCoin
Litecoin
WhiteCoin
FlutterCoin
CAIx
Dogecoin

Let`s everyone try to do some basic swot by looking at them and see what are we missing. Just brainstorm and see if something pop up. Just try to be positive and don`t renounce others ideas.

Easy : most of them are on the top because of massive pumpers, without massive daily traders, these coins fall down in a couple of weeks.
In this list, I trust Litecoin, Fluttercoin, Dogecoin and maybe Darkcoin.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:49:22 PM

I think almost the same as you. Maybe we all can find what stays behind the success of these coins and see if we can pop up with something that can be adapted to Karma. Not just copy-past it. This was my idea.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:02:40 PM

DarkCoin
BlackCoin
Libertycoin
Nautiluscoin
CinniCoin
Litecoin
WhiteCoin
FlutterCoin
CAIx
Dogecoin

Easy : most of them are on the top because of massive pumpers, without massive daily traders, these coins fall down in a couple of weeks.
In this list, I trust Litecoin, Fluttercoin, Dogecoin and maybe Darkcoin.

Bottom line is it all comes down to network effect.. if people are still using a coin in 6 months time then it will still have value.. if not then its value will drop.
I can see people still using Litecoin in 6 months, Dogecoin, maybe Darkcoin... I have no idea about flutter but I really cant see why anyone would be using it in 6 months time.

and by "use" I mean buy and sell things with it.. not just trade it for speculation..
Karma is still very much in the speculation stage... people are waiting to see what happens, what kind of businesses, charities will accept karma.... I think if we get more real world users using karma then it will grow.. this should be our focus.. keep the coins moving...

lets keep encouraging people to contribute to the community and when they do lets all chip in and give them some coins to play with....

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: