Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 10:43:20 AM

Do you have a rough specification for your requirements or an estimate of requests per hour for the API?

Let's say 400 users how much will be per hour?

Cost will be monthly and can be upgraded if requests per hour picksup. What would you send payment in BTC, LTC, KARM?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:48:16 AM

If everyone is comfortable with giving up their password it would make the whole process move along extremely fast/easy. It is the best solution for sure. But it would have to be a unified agreement(high majority) .  

I am all for the coordination to get our coins back but giving your password and userID to anyone is a very bad idea.

as socoban said the previous mintpal owners should be able to verify addresses and accounts provided they have access to the old V1 database so creating scripts and a front end should not be too difficult a task. this will cancel out all trades that happened on the V2 servers in the days prior to the massive shitstorm but I guess that cant be helped.

if we can get a broad community agreement that we are willing to forget any and all transactions that happened on V2 then that will bring us a few steps closer to getting our coins back at least.

I know I made some trades during that period but from memory it was only a few million coins... im happy to lose those and also happy to contribute a portion of the coins I get back towards the fund to fight that douche bag Alex green.

what does everyone else think? how about we all donate 10% of the coins we get back to have the courts kick Alex greens ass.
i am happy to go higher if everyone else wants to, but I think we should ALL make a commitment to donate considering these people are going out of their way to save our asses.

well. as long as people agree to sticking with v1 data then its fine. Perhaps those few who did trades in V2 can volunteer to give up their info so we can log in and verify their claim too.

this is all open to any suggestions. I am already in talks with v1 guy that has the wallets and the users database. But i will not ask him to give me the wallet until we have all agreed(majority) on a timely solution.
+1

KARM trading on V2 version was very short and low volume. Many of accounts was not accessible for many days, like mine. When they enabled my account after many days, I immediately tried to withdraw 5000 KARM as test. I never received them, and there is nobody I know about able to withdraw KARM from V2. I think this means KARM withdrawals were not possible since V2 started. V1 data are for sure 99% accurate. Easy solution is, they should create a form, where people will sigh in using V1 login&pass and fill in their KARM address.
If they want 100% accuracy, they can ask people to fill in their KARM amount they see in v2 version + confirm it with screenshot upload or V2 password. In case v1 value is different from V2 value, simply send minimum of both values. This way they will never send more than they should and remaining KARM can be in some fund for later claims. Everything will be on blockchain, so they will have a proof, they never paid more than they should.

I'm in total agreeance ..... in my case my balance on V1 is the same as V2 of which I have picture copy of balance withdrawal request ....should be straightforward.

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:05:32 PM

Do you have a rough specification for your requirements or an estimate of requests per hour for the API?

Cost will be monthly and can be upgraded if requests per hour picksup. What would you send payment in BTC, LTC, KARM?

btc

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 01:48:04 PM

btc

Probably looking at around 0.05BTC, we are still under heavy development with the VPS side of the business so will be improving our prices.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 01:02:01 AM

lost close to 1,000,000 Karma on MP, what's even it even worth now?
sold 25 million for around 50.00. Sad.
move along....nothing to see here.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:34:08 AM

lost close to 1,000,000 Karma on MP, what's even it even worth now?
sold 25 million for around 50.00. Sad.
move along....nothing to see here.

haha....part-timer   Wink

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 02:19:11 PM

Why would you need anyone's username and passwords?

That sounds like a monumentally dumb idea.

Why not just get people to provide the deposit addresses they used to send coins to?

You'd be able to verify if they had a stake or not...

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
easteagle13

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:03:04 PM

btc

Probably looking at around 0.05BTC, we are still under heavy development with the VPS side of the business so will be improving our prices.

I think this is feasible...When the API tests and all other things needed about it are finished I will contact you even if only for a redudancy measure..Thanks again.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
easteagle13

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:05:08 PM

it's me

There is an apprehension that some may edit the balance, if I may suggest to make a video screen capture of your Mintpal V2 balance withdrawal request page, then provide the last Mintpal deposit address used in order to cross reference your KARMA balance on the blockchain.

The blockchain will show all the mintpal KARMA addresses for an account. Correct me if I am wrong.

-east

easteagle13

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:43:07 AM

I made a video and now where to send?

Just upload it in your mediafire account and give the link to "scryptminer" when he requires a proof of balance claim. He is currently making a site for data collection.

Thanks.

-east

perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:21:15 AM

If everyone is comfortable with giving up their password it would make the whole process move along extremely fast/easy. It is the best solution for sure. But it would have to be a unified agreement(high majority) .  

I am all for the coordination to get our coins back but giving your password and userID to anyone is a very bad idea.

as socoban said the previous mintpal owners should be able to verify addresses and accounts provided they have access to the old V1 database so creating scripts and a front end should not be too difficult a task. this will cancel out all trades that happened on the V2 servers in the days prior to the massive shitstorm but I guess that cant be helped.

if we can get a broad community agreement that we are willing to forget any and all transactions that happened on V2 then that will bring us a few steps closer to getting our coins back at least.

I know I made some trades during that period but from memory it was only a few million coins... im happy to lose those and also happy to contribute a portion of the coins I get back towards the fund to fight that douche bag Alex green.

what does everyone else think? how about we all donate 10% of the coins we get back to have the courts kick Alex greens ass.
i am happy to go higher if everyone else wants to, but I think we should ALL make a commitment to donate considering these people are going out of their way to save our asses.

well. as long as people agree to sticking with v1 data then its fine. Perhaps those few who did trades in V2 can volunteer to give up their info so we can log in and verify their claim too.

this is all open to any suggestions. I am already in talks with v1 guy that has the wallets and the users database. But i will not ask him to give me the wallet until we have all agreed(majority) on a timely solution.
+1

KARM trading on V2 version was very short and low volume. Many of accounts was not accessible for many days, like mine. When they enabled my account after many days, I immediately tried to withdraw 5000 KARM as test. I never received them, and there is nobody I know about able to withdraw KARM from V2. I think this means KARM withdrawals were not possible since V2 started. V1 data are for sure 99% accurate. Easy solution is, they should create a form, where people will sigh in using V1 login&pass and fill in their KARM address.
If they want 100% accuracy, they can ask people to fill in their KARM amount they see in v2 version + confirm it with screenshot upload or V2 password. In case v1 value is different from V2 value, simply send minimum of both values. This way they will never send more than they should and remaining KARM can be in some fund for later claims. Everything will be on blockchain, so they will have a proof, they never paid more than they should.

I'm in total agreeance ..... in my case my balance on V1 is the same as V2 of which I have picture copy of balance withdrawal request ....should be straightforward.

In my case: I had 0 Karma on V1 and bought 340,000,000 during V2. The "minimum of both values" would be pretty disadvantageous for me. ;-)
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:35:44 AM

Hello !

There are any chance to reclaim my lost KARM from Mintpal ? I even raised a ticket to the support, but nobody replied me..
Was somebody successful on this attempt?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
easteagle13

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:51:32 PM

I made a video and now where to send?

Just upload it in your mediafire account and give the link to "scryptminer" when he requires a proof of balance claim. He is currently making a site for data collection.

Thanks.

-east

To this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332248 ?  Thank you *easteagle13

Yes Facira, but you have to wait for the "request" of such information before you share the link. Details are being worked out at the moment.

DeAlquezar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:54:18 PM

Hello !

There are any chance to reclaim my lost KARM from Mintpal ? I even raised a ticket to the support, but nobody replied me..
Was somebody successful on this attempt?

I guess it's rather impossible, unfortuantely :/
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:30:58 PM

Why would you need anyone's username and passwords?

That sounds like a monumentally dumb idea.

Why not just get people to provide the deposit addresses they used to send coins to?

You'd be able to verify if they had a stake or not...

LoL, it is market, people are buying and selling karm there. I bought all my KARM on mintal and cryptsy and always deposit it from cryptsy to mintpal or back. I have no address at all.  The only way is login+password. or login + screenshot + Min value of both values from v1 and v2
socoban

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:35:12 PM

+1

In my case: I had 0 Karma on V1 and bought 340,000,000 during V2. The "minimum of both values" would be pretty disadvantageous for me. ;-)

Yup, but if other sreceive MIN of both values, there will be enough KARM in the fund to cover your 340 million KARM. Best would be to have some automatic scrypt which will pay min of both values + some manual alternative, where people will have to provide login&password for V2 version.  Video or screenshot can be taken as proof only in case v1 and v2 values are same.  If those are different, than v2 password is the only option.    

BTW, it takes very few seconds to edit html code and change values, so neither screenshot nor video will be a proof. The only proof is v2 password.

EDIT:
The question is, how many people you think had KARM on Mintpal, if less than 100 than everyone should provide his pass. One human can check it easyly, no automatic work is required.
scryptminer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 10:54:48 PM

Hello Karmanians,

First of all please do not send me any PM's or emails with any information regarding the Mintpal Claims here on the Forum. We are currently setting up a claims form where anyone who has a claim to make of Mintpal v1 can register. We will be releasing information on how and when you can reclaim your Karma, so please be a little patient.

At this point in time we have only the word of someone who will hand over the data, I will believe it when I see it and the we have to look at what state the data are in. No one should at this point really bother about passwords or usernames as this side is dead. If you however use the same credentials everywhere I would strongly suggest you make a little effort for your own sake to never use the same credentials twice.

Stay tuned for more information, Who / Chargin will update you shortly.

Best,
scryptminer
socoban

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:15:43 PM

+1

Yup, but if other sreceive MIN of both values, there will be enough KARM in the fund to cover your 340 million KARM. Best would be to have some automatic scrypt which will pay min of both values + some manual alternative, where people will have to provide login&password for V2 version.  Video or screenshot can be taken as proof only in case v1 and v2 values are same.  If those are different, than v2 password is the only option.    

BTW, it takes very few seconds to edit html code and change values, so neither screenshot nor video will be a proof. The only proof is v2 password.

EDIT:
The question is, how many people you think had KARM on Mintpal, if less than 100 than everyone should provide his pass. One human can check it easyly, no automatic work is required.

Dude i'll give you everything about my account/user-mail/password... everything no problem, if you give me back my Karma coins.

LOL, I would love to give you your coins, but I do not have any:( This is just a discussion how to distribute KARM saved by original Mintpal staff. I do not know them, read the forum, someone else has access to it.
soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:28:52 AM

If that can help you to figure out, it was 881 Mintpal V1 users with Fluttercoin balance.  500 of them had a very little amount.  Out of the other, less then 100 has claimed yet their balance.  Around 25% of fluttercoin total supply is-was in Mintpal (58M), arount 20M has been sent back (I dont have the last update).

learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:41:52 AM

Good to see there's some hope for the Karma from Mintpal, best of luck to all those stuck with coins there!

Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: