Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:29:42 AM

Someone is exiting karma?....

Well then thank him for cheap karma! I never expected that I could buy a 0.00000009.
Huge thanks man !!! You're my dream come true!  Wink

good score mate... I was asleep when it happened Smiley

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:47:30 PM

Hello everyone,

Today is an nhzKARM bonus distribution day. I am glad to inform you that we have 300,000HZ bonus to distribute to the asset holders.

Please read the announcements regarding our Karma supportive asset on https://www.facebook.com/groups/nhzKARM/

While you're there please make a comment on what you think about the plans.

Thanks. Good luck everyone.

-east

Thanks east.

No problem bondi.

Is bonus distribution already end? I haven't receive anything after 03.03.2015.

Hi coinmin, do you have nhzKARM? You should submit a message using HZ wallet to the asset issuer address, if you have done that before, you should check the HZ wallet you used, the bonus for this round was done thru HZ coin. More info in the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/nhzKARM/?ref=bookmarks...

Let me repeat my suggestion before on how we can organize and develop Karma for the sake of the community we got here.

Let us register an international cooperative company.

This way we will have the following:

1. A governing body (Board of directors composed of those willing to risk at least a Billion karma to join at least 5 person)

2. A Karma developmental fund (Out of the collective amount shared by every member who can appreciate the importance and potential of such a company, minimum of 1 million Karma each, no upper limit)

3. Paid departments who will handle different categories needed to facilitate operation regarding Karma and the cooperative.

4. Real life use and earnings out of Karma related activities, be it business wise, charity works, reward systems etc.

5. Revolving management teams and department heads as to be agreed by the board and cooperative member.

Without governing body that earn regularly for the works related to Karma, we will only dream on on how KARMA will ever be adopted. No single person can do this nor will anyone be willing to shoulder the immense responsibility that the community will expect from those who are taking the lead WITHOUT ANY PROPER COMPENSATION while the holders earn substantially whenever a Karma price spike happens.

Think about these people. Or dream on. No offense meant to anyone, just good Karma as always.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:53:48 PM

Someone is exiting karma?....

Well then thank him for cheap karma! I never expected that I could buy a 0.00000009.
Huge thanks man !!! You're my dream come true!  Wink

I filled my stash wit 50M karma at 11. never expected this order will be executed!

You could wait a year to sell its on 0.5 BTC.
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:16:46 PM

Hello everyone,

Today is an nhzKARM bonus distribution day. I am glad to inform you that we have 300,000HZ bonus to distribute to the asset holders.

Please read the announcements regarding our Karma supportive asset on https://www.facebook.com/groups/nhzKARM/

-east

Thanks east.

No problem bondi.

Hi coinmin, do you have nhzKARM? You should submit a message using HZ wallet to the asset issuer address, if you have done that before, you should check the HZ wallet you used, the bonus for this round was done thru HZ coin. More info in the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/nhzKARM/?ref=bookmarks...

Let me repeat my suggestion before on how we can organize and develop Karma for the sake of the community we got here.

1. A governing body (Board of directors composed of those willing to risk at least a Billion karma to join at least 5 person)

2. A Karma developmental fund (Out of the collective amount shared by every member who can appreciate the importance and potential of such a company, minimum of 1 million Karma each, no upper limit)

3. Paid departments who will handle different categories needed to facilitate operation regarding Karma and the cooperative.

4. Real life use and earnings out of Karma related activities, be it business wise, charity works, reward systems etc.

5. Revolving management teams and department heads as to be agreed by the board and cooperative member.

Without governing body that earn regularly for the works related to Karma, we will only dream on on how KARMA will ever be adopted. No single person can do this nor will anyone be willing to shoulder the immense responsibility that the community will expect from those who are taking the lead WITHOUT ANY PROPER COMPENSATION while the holders earn substantially whenever a Karma price spike happens.

Think about these people. Or dream on. No offense meant to anyone, just good Karma as always.

-east

Oh sorry. Yes dividends in HZ are received. Thanks a lot! Smiley

BTW, I like your ideas.
easteagle13

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:19:40 AM

Hello everyone,

-east

Thanks east.

No problem bondi.

-east

BTW, I like your ideas.

Thank you and thank you.

It is a very much needed move. For example Bitwho, who have proven himself to be a trustworthy guy may have so much ideas for the development of KARMA.
Will he succeed by doing them alone? NO. Let us dream for a while that he can...even for a short period of time...then KARMA price spikes...what will Bitwho get? Just as much as he can sell on the Karma that he hold for that time. Nothing else.

But if Bitwho's ideas fail, what will he suffer?? Everyone's anger and blame. So at our present situation, there is no hope that, anyone, no matter how trustworthy and capable he is, will be willing to risk being blamed for the effort of trying to LIFT KARMA UP along with all the holders with it.

A cooperative company, will solve that. NO SINGLE PERSON WILL SHOULDER TOO MUCH and every bag holder will have to RISK something in direct proportion to what HE CAN GAIN.

KARMA whether we like to admit it or not is about money. Without money to spend on ideas and needs. Those ideas and needs for KARMA will remain in our brains and will not see the light of day.

If you have a better idea than a cooperative company. We can also look into it. Why not? We are all in the ground at this moment and looking up at the moon anyway.

For a short example: While, yes, I am for the hardfork and the resolution of troubles that KARMA have now...But will a person do all the things needed all ALONE so all the other KARMA holders can GAIN, will a single person shoulder all the expenses?? You know the answer.

A cooperative can be started by at least, 5 willing person. Anywhere, even those who may not see themselves as KARMA pioneers. Anyway, a cooperative is operated in a democratic system, so any decisions will be executed only by a majority vote, but the difference of having it, to what we have now is that; people who will do things for Karma have the RISKS and POTENTIAL GAINS in balance. Management rights can be gained by any good standing members on election day. Cooperative is the best business and organizational model for "do-gooder" KARMA holders.

Because a cooperative is legal to do the following:

1. financially gainful activities
2. Social welfare activities
3. Organize people across the globe
4. Charity works
5. Rewards
6. Teaching

While other business models have to stretch their definition to legally do the above, Cooperative is defined naturally as doing such.

If KARMA will have a cooperative business model company. We will have the honor to be the first Crypto to be using a proven successful, members operated company in the world. That detail alone can push our coin towards more adoption.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
warfwarf

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:01:21 PM

Hello everyone,

-east

Thanks east.

No problem bondi.

-east

BTW, I like your ideas.

Thank you and thank you.

It is a very much needed move. For example Bitwho, who have proven himself to be a trustworthy guy may have so much ideas for the development of KARMA.
Will he succeed by doing them alone? NO. Let us dream for a while that he can...even for a short period of time...then KARMA price spikes...what will Bitwho get? Just as much as he can sell on the Karma that he hold for that time. Nothing else.

But if Bitwho's ideas fail, what will he suffer?? Everyone's anger and blame. So at our present situation, there is no hope that, anyone, no matter how trustworthy and capable he is, will be willing to risk being blamed for the effort of trying to LIFT KARMA UP along with all the holders with it.

A cooperative company, will solve that. NO SINGLE PERSON WILL SHOULDER TOO MUCH and every bag holder will have to RISK something in direct proportion to what HE CAN GAIN.

KARMA whether we like to admit it or not is about money. Without money to spend on ideas and needs. Those ideas and needs for KARMA will remain in our brains and will not see the light of day.

If you have a better idea than a cooperative company. We can also look into it. Why not? We are all in the ground at this moment and looking up at the moon anyway.

For a short example: While, yes, I am for the hardfork and the resolution of troubles that KARMA have now...But will a person do all the things needed all ALONE so all the other KARMA holders can GAIN, will a single person shoulder all the expenses?? You know the answer.

A cooperative can be started by at least, 5 willing person. Anywhere, even those who may not see themselves as KARMA pioneers. Anyway, a cooperative is operated in a democratic system, so any decisions will be executed only by a majority vote, but the difference of having it, to what we have now is that; people who will do things for Karma have the RISKS and POTENTIAL GAINS in balance. Management rights can be gained by any good standing members on election day. Cooperative is the best business and organizational model for "do-gooder" KARMA holders.

Because a cooperative is legal to do the following:

1. financially gainful activities
2. Social welfare activities
3. Organize people across the globe
4. Charity works
5. Rewards
6. Teaching

While other business models have to stretch their definition to legally do the above, Cooperative is defined naturally as doing such.

If KARMA will have a cooperative business model company. We will have the honor to be the first Crypto to be using a proven successful, members operated company in the world. That detail alone can push our coin towards more adoption.

-east

East, will it be legally registered? What country do you think will it be possible? Because once the legality issue has been addressed, we can start building the concept....
easteagle13

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:30:15 PM

[/quote]

East, will it be legally registered? What country do you think will it be possible? Because once the legality issue has been addressed, we can start building the concept....
[/quote]

Cooperative companies are always legal, we only need to choose among the countries that have a more receptive stance about cryptocurrencies like Karma. Because of all the issues that will be discussed, when registering a cooperative, the cryptocurrency detail would be the hardest to understand by the laymen.

UK, Malta, Philippines and other countries you may know will be good to consider.

-east

Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:16:21 AM

Cooperative companies are always legal

yes as long as the ownership is kept private anyone can start their own company, partnership or cooperative anywhere.

the reason Kosmost got cold feet and ran away from Karmashares was because he was openly and publicly selling ownership in Karmashares.

If anyone publicly sells a stake in any company or investment scheme to US citizens regardless of where it is based and regardless of what currency is used then they need to be registered with the SEC.

The best thing is to just build value directly into the currency rather than trying to build some kind of profit share scheme ontop of it.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:26:24 PM

I just downloaded the new wallet and i'm happy to see my tiny stash where i left it months ago. Go Karma! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
easteagle13

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:38:18 PM

Cooperative companies are always legal

yes as long as the ownership is kept private anyone can start their own company, partnership or cooperative anywhere.

the reason Kosmost got cold feet and ran away from Karmashares was because he was openly and publicly selling ownership in Karmashares.

If anyone publicly sells a stake in any company or investment scheme to US citizens regardless of where it is based and regardless of what currency is used then they need to be registered with the SEC.

The best thing is to just build value directly into the currency rather than trying to build some kind of profit share scheme ontop of it.

There are many ways he could have done to continue, but he chose to stop.

Now, here we are. If we can have an organization (not what we have at the moment), which can initiate-oversee-launch and develop even a single project, then we can have a "value" that will be into the currency. "Profit share scheme"? A Karma organization would be the fairest for all, not only about profit but also about effort, risk and gain.

Please do not misunderstood why I am requesting this organization whatever name we may call it. it is the only sustainable way to keep our community moving forward. While it is very easy and expedient to wait for a single person to suddenly take all the responsibilities and work so that KARMA will have a great thing going. Experience have shown us how it can be disastrous in an instant.

A board of directors is less prone to sudden unhealthy decisions...

Even having organized is not enough, for there are many many more work to be done...yet it is a step in the right direction.

-east

mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:37:23 AM

Man, any other bag holder like me who bought both at 6 satoshi for Karmacoin and then at 3 satoshi for Karma and still holding? My millions are now like millions in Zimbabwe dollars.  Sad
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 09:47:46 AM

Man, any other bag holder like me who bought both at 6 satoshi for Karmacoin and then at 3 satoshi for Karma and still holding? My millions are now like millions in Zimbabwe dollars.  Sad

Ouch man... Why didnt you sell and rebuy lower at one point?

Anyway, the price drop is only natural since Karma is trading on the ltc markets. Ltc got massive pumped this week, so it is only normal for people to dump on every litecoin market to get them litecoins and ride waves lol. In time Karma will rise again.. But 6 sat? I dont see that happening without some very active development team.

Good luck!
easteagle13

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:59:36 PM

Hi guys.

I have a give away on TWITTER.

100K for each FAVORITE to these tweets, I am trying to win a CARD!

if you FAVORITE all three, send a Karma address to me and Ill send 300K to you. Deal?

Here are the tweets links: FAV them or you won't get a prize.

https://twitter.com/easteagle13/status/623176313294180353

https://twitter.com/easteagle13/status/623186864636342276

https://twitter.com/easteagle13/status/623187984301584386

-east

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:11:03 PM

Hi guys.

I have a give away on TWITTER.

100K for each FAVORITE to these tweets, I am trying to win a CARD!

if you FAVORITE all three, send a Karma address to me and Ill send 300K to you. Deal?

Here are the tweets links: FAV them or you won't get a prize.

https://twitter.com/easteagle13/status/623176313294180353

https://twitter.com/easteagle13/status/623186864636342276

https://twitter.com/easteagle13/status/623187984301584386

-east

In not bad, It is really an giveaway.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:58:22 AM

m buying Karma now Smiley
ret

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:23:55 PM

but when go up?
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:21:16 AM

Pool available at https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/karma

This is a small, formerly private pool but all are now welcome.
As the name states,  It's run as a hobby and therefor the certificate is self signed.  Browsers will not trust by default.

Hobbyist

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 04:06:14 AM

Pool available at https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/karma

This is a small, formerly private pool but all are now welcome.
As the name states,  It's run as a hobby and therefor the certificate is self signed.  Browsers will not trust by default.

Hobbyist

nice looking mpos pool ...

let me know if you are interested in making it a lot more than just a small 'hobbyist' one ...

#crysx

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:10:44 AM

but when go up?

soon karma ll b in 2 sats !
disco987

Activity: 711

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 10:18:31 AM

For what reason? Is interesting me.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: