Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:17:03 AM

Holy crap that was a fast response Cool

So just to be clear, I don't need any startup commands, just the nodes?

Correct.

Let us know if it doesn't work.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:22:26 AM

Like I said, we can do a swap but it would be a bad idea.

Even though I really want to do a swap, personally.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

haha please dont kill x-11 if your going to have an other coin.

east. you unnecessarily went around and asked few exchanges to drop karmax11 and add your token. which were two completely different thing and they could have co-existed...

lets not do the same for karmax11 again.

unless i see a good enough proposal of kosmost i am going to keep my coins in this chain.

bitwho, I don't know where did you get the idea that I "went around and asked a few exchanges to drop Karma X11", you will need a proof to say that, a written request coming from me would be nice to prove what you so far is claiming.

In fact when Cryptopia (the only one I knew that did drop KARMA X11 while we were doing the swap) did that, we (me and Alex was baffled), It is a chance for them to have a live KARMA market since some may want to buy KARMA (As I did) to exchange for KTN.

I personally don't have any contact with any exchanges. KTN was listed in MERCATOX due to the effort of a KTN holder.

So it's your false accusation that is really UNNECESSARY.

BTW, When do you plan to complete the return of my KARMA from mintpal??? I have been messaging you about it but you always ignore it. Why is that??? I was hoping you would act to complete the return of those Billions of KARMA or announce how the community can use it.... do you have any other plans with them?

If kosmost would investigate the address, will he find all those KARMA from MINTPAL UNTOUCHED?? You alone has the access to it. Right?

-east

by the way, how many individual users swapped their coins for KTN? You mentioned 9,000 a few times but there are only 228 incoming transactions https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/address.dws?1024695.htm

from what I have seen, most of those transactions came from the largest wallet Karma has (which is one of the STOLEN exchange wallets). And the majority of KTN tokens are owned by the person who stole the exchange wallet. From what it looks like, greater than 90% of KTN.

How many different people are there invested in KTN? (Something to consider if a KTN swap is offered)

the-A-Man

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

No connections, even with the firewall turned off. Any other Ideas?
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:37:14 AM

No connections, even with the firewall turned off. Any other Ideas?

Sorry about that. Try deleting closing the wallet, deleting the conf. file, and adding them manually from ptman's instructions here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg19471894#msg19471894

CryptoTraderGuildGM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

by the way, how many individual users swapped their coins for KTN? You mentioned 9,000 a few times but there are only 228 incoming transactions https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/address.dws?1024695.htm

from what I have seen, most of those transactions came from the largest wallet Karma has (which is one of the STOLEN exchange wallets). And the majority of KTN tokens are owned by the person who stole the exchange wallet. From what it looks like, greater than 90% of KTN.

How many different people are there invested in KTN? (Something to consider if a KTN swap is offered)

kosmost, I told you the number of KTN holders. :9000+
About being stolen or not it is up to the KARMA holder.

About KTN swapping to your planned/proposed coin KTN holders will have to voluntarily decide on that. It's their coins.
I don't even see consensus here.

*IF, you plan to launch a coin and not accept the swaps of KARMA X11 and KTN holders, WHAT DO THESE COMMUNITIES have to do with you?
*IF, you plan to launch many coins and not unify the KARMA communities, it will mean you are adding to the already confusing state of things, why should you bother convincing the people here?
*IF you plan to launch a totally different coin in name and platform, why do you still act as though you lead KARMA?

Just asking...

-east

----------=======oO( .Y .)Oo======----------
BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
-----------=======oO(   Y   )Oo======-----------
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:41:44 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 05:57:15 AM by kosmost

All these new people coming to the thread, and the person now in charge of the thread hasn't bothered to update the OP in .... a very long time.

Kinda sad for Karma. Actually, it's embarrassing.

Hopefully, the future will be brighter.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:43:33 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 05:54:12 AM by kosmost

kosmost, I told you the number of KTN holders. :9000+
About being stolen or not it is up to the KARMA holder.

About KTN swapping to your planned/proposed coin KTN holders will have to voluntarily decide on that. It's their coins.
I don't even see consensus here.

*IF, you plan to launch a coin and not accept the swaps of KARMA X11 and KTN holders, WHAT DO THESE COMMUNITIES have to do with you?
*IF, you plan to launch many coins and not unify the KARMA communities, it will mean you are adding to the already confusing state of things, why should you bother convincing the people here?
*IF you plan to launch a totally different coin in name and platform, why do you still act as though you lead KARMA?

Sorry, but how do 9,000 separate people send Karma for KTN when there are only 228 transactions (and most of those came from a single stolen wallet)?

Maybe it's my low IQ or dyslexia but I can't seem to figure it out. Can you explain it more simply?

CryptoTraderGuildGM

Activity: 504

Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:53:54 AM

How do you arrive with those words? How will you make me trust you if this early on the discussion you are using such methods?

"what greater than 90% of KTN held by the stolen KARMA wallet holder" are you saying??

(source: https://xchain.io/asset/KARMATOKEN, June 15, 2017)

Even the KTN main wallet don't have 90%. The highest KTN aside from the main wallet is also visible. Why kosmost, why do you say that?

----------=======oO( .Y .)Oo======----------
BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
-----------=======oO(   Y   )Oo======-----------
the-A-Man

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

It worked, I have 5 connections Grin

As far as the purposed coin swap, will the current Karmacoin become "KarmaCoin classic" or will it be totally disbanded?

Thanks for the swift Replys!
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:00:13 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 06:16:39 AM by kosmost

How do you arrive with those words? How will you make me trust you if this early on the discussion you are using such methods?

"what greater than 90% of KTN held by the stolen KARMA wallet holder" are you saying??

(source: https://xchain.io/asset/KARMATOKEN, June 15, 2017)

Even the KTN main wallet don't have 90%. The highest KTN aside from the main wallet is also visible. Why kosmost, why do you say that?

The first address is pretty high, but it's not a wallet. It's just a single address from a wallet. It just means the user had 11 billion coins stored at that address in the blockchain, but probably has many addresses.

For example, if the user sent you 20 billion coins but only had 11 billion at one address and the rest spread out between hundreds of other addresses (with smaller values) then it would show up as 1 transaction on the blockchain but hundreds of wallet addresses. So in counterparty it would appear to be hundreds of people when it's not actually.

I think that would mean there was one user on the exchange who had lost 11 billion coins in their account, though I am not sure.

Nice interface. How do you feel with the Counterparty platform? Do you like it?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:17:34 AM

It worked, I have 5 connections Grin

As far as the purposed coin swap, will the current Karmacoin become "KarmaCoin classic" or will it be totally disbanded?

Thanks for the swift Replys!

We haven't decided yet. I suppose it will take time. Perhaps the market will decide for us.

You're very welcome Smiley thanks for stopping by!

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:24:59 AM

You know, when you think about it the Karma community already did a coin swap when Karma was presumed to be dead (with KTN).

What makes people think another swap would be a wise choice for now? Curious.

My proposal would possibly allow the opportunity to buy the new Karma very cheaply (because you'll see it posted here before the wider crypto community finds out about it), helping them to recover whatever losses they had with Karma. It will open with a market cap of about $300,000. The average market cap on Ethereum is $70m. Even if it only rises to $700,000 cap, you've more than doubled your speculative investment.

Don't think I want to forget about our community. Of course not. I'm actually proposing something that makes sense for the future of Karma, and the health of our economy (which is non-existant)

How much do you think you would make with a swap, when billions of coins are likely waiting to be dumped for months?

You do realize that would kill any momentum or buzz around the revived Karma, right? (Provided people can get over the fact that billions of bad coins may have also been swapped.)

There's no need to be attached to what somewhat worked in the past (X11 or whatever). It is irrational. The future is calling, and we have a chance to do something awesome rather than just sit around at talk about what we shouldn't do.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:48:20 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 07:02:14 AM by kosmost

East, the addresses I was talking about was a coin-laundering operation.

The thief (we still don't really know WHO yet, but hopefully we will soon) didn't have an exchange to send that many coins and try to make it harder to link the coins back to the stolen wallet, so they had to find a way to launder the coins some other way. I think that's why they sent part of the coins to KTN.

And now, if/when those coins come back (in the form of a swap, or whatever) they could have 'cleaner' coins.

Just my theory. But I don't want Karma to be a part of a money-laundering operation (because those coins can become Bitcoin, which can become USD or whatever)... not in the spirit of Karma.

That's why we shouldn't do a swap. Anybody who wants to do a swap is, in my opinion, wanting to support theft and money laundering. Bad karma.

(by the way.. this particular thief controls about 35 billion coins. They swapped billions for KTN and still have 15+ billion remaining. Our supply is only 76 billion. That's just one of a few Karma coin thiefs. The number of bad coins could be well over 50%)

georggmg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:09:12 AM

Hi Guys,

I read the whole shit that you wrote last few days and it really became drama.

Kosmost:

First of all I see you stand strong behind the idea to burry the KARM coin and create a new one - good luck! - this sounds really bad for the community. First you cam and said you want to help the KARM and be the leader - we all are ok but to burn the coin and make a new - this is a brand new story.
Regarding your arguments for the stolen coins - imagine things happen your way - new coin and so on...coin is listed in Bittrex, then the exchange is hacked and stolen and? What again we burn all coins and make a new one Huh

There are tons of stolen coins from cryptsy and mintpal since long time ago. Why do we bother. Also it is highly possible that some of the "Stolen" coins may be lost anyway or swaped for KTN or sold?

I don't think this is really the argument.

I personally don't like the idea because I lost 1+ Billion Karma and same amount Moon coins from cryptsy but what?

I recently bought few hundred millions of Karm in Yobit and I don't like the idea for new coin. Maybe if you offered that few weeks ago It was fine but now it is not fair.

This is my opinion.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

Hi Guys,

I read the whole shit that you wrote last few days and it really became drama.

Kosmost:

First of all I see you stand strong behind the idea to burry the KARM coin and create a new one - good luck! - this sounds really bad for the community. First you cam and said you want to help the KARM and be the leader - we all are ok but to burn the coin and make a new - this is a brand new story.
Regarding your arguments for the stolen coins - imagine things happen your way - new coin and so on...coin is listed in Bittrex, then the exchange is hacked and stolen and? What again we burn all coins and make a new one Huh

There are tons of stolen coins from cryptsy and mintpal since long time ago. Why do we bother. Also it is highly possible that some of the "Stolen" coins may be lost anyway or swaped for KTN or sold?

I don't think this is really the argument.

I personally don't like the idea because I lost 1+ Billion Karma and same amount Moon coins from cryptsy but what?

I recently bought few hundred millions of Karm in Yobit and I don't like the idea for new coin. Maybe if you offered that few weeks ago It was fine but now it is not fair.

This is my opinion.

Thanks for sharing. Your opinion is appreciated!

(The drama was already there, however. I just uncovered it.)

Actually, with the Ethereum code now those stolen coins could be frozen so that they can't be used.

I'm also in favor of the swap, but know that's probably a bad idea for our future.

bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

Whats wrong with this thread? Invalid image all around., Please fix this thanks
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:24:50 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 11:21:28 AM by kosmost

Whats wrong with this thread? Invalid image all around., Please fix this thanks

bingo.

It really is a shame, I think.

Change of hands, maybe? (No, not me.)

georggmg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:57:11 AM

Good if Etherium could freeze the stolen coins It is better just to upgrade the current Karm to KARMA and move it to that algorithm. I think we need to find good point on future development and take the actions. It is useless to keep digging in the past. It is what it is.

Let's weigh the pros and cons and if it is positive let's start with the changes.

Kosmost, if you agree that current coin should be somehow swaped, changed or whatever (we all agree the stolen coins should be somehow banned but not to affect all other members that much) let's vote and agree on plan with some compromises from all sides.

Thank you
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:08:56 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 08:50:11 AM by tinaken_v

You know, when you think about it the Karma community already did a coin swap when Karma was presumed to be dead (with KTN).

What makes people think another swap would be a wise choice for now? Curious.

My proposal would possibly allow the opportunity to buy the new Karma very cheaply (because you'll see it posted here before the wider crypto community finds out about it), helping them to recover whatever losses they had with Karma. It will open with a market cap of about $300,000. The average market cap on Ethereum is $70m. Even if it only rises to $700,000 cap, you've more than doubled your speculative investment.

Don't think I want to forget about our community. Of course not. I'm actually proposing something that makes sense for the future of Karma, and the health of our economy (which is non-existant)

How much do you think you would make with a swap, when billions of coins are likely waiting to be dumped for months?

You do realize that would kill any momentum or buzz around the revived Karma, right? (Provided people can get over the fact that billions of bad coins may have also been swapped.)

There's no need to be attached to what somewhat worked in the past (X11 or whatever). It is irrational. The future is calling, and we have a chance to do something awesome rather than just sit around at talk about what we shouldn't do.

Buy from Who? From you? WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD WE BUY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! WE OWN KARMA COINS AND NOW YOU WILL SCAM PEOPLE TO ASK FOR MONEY? WTF!!!! Who is talking about losses they had with KARMA. If you fucking focus on KARMA then we don't need to talk about loses in the first place.

If you want to be useful then try to get KARMA on BlueTrade, on cryptopia, on nova exchange, on Bittrex, on Poloniex...

I will launch a new coin KARMA Classic and you guys will PAY ME and I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR EXISTING KARMA COINS, deal? GIVE ME 10 BTC and I WILL RUNAWAY WITH 10 BTC....

That is your fucking proposal... unbelievable...

Edit: Sorry $300,000 is 120 BTC... great idea, I will launch KARMA Classic... give me 120 BTC (as you can double your money).... deal?

Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: