Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:10:52 PM

@cryptowho I only care about price right now as a mean to buy more Karma to be honest. So in that way the low(er) price is actually welcome. I expected price to remain higher though and am a bit sad that I could have twice as much Karma, had I waited a day longer to place my buys. But long term it doesn't matter that much.

I have invested a considerable postion of my holdings into the LLC, so I am a firm believer in the formulated goals and a bright future for Karma.

Exactly!  No way anything goes up 600% in a few days and doesn't correct.   My technical prediction is we do not see 14-15 Litoshi again which was our former support.  Guessing 24-28 Litoshi is support.  That's 1Satoshi, so that will still be nearly a 100% gain from the former support.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:23:11 PM

not sure you understand the numbers or the logic behind decentralized network

those 465 million coins could have been on hands of 100 buyers.

out of those 100 buyers. 10 people could be interested in helping push the coin forwards.

out of those 10 poeople one of them could have been the next kosmost.

what good is it to own 1.6B coin now?

If I had money, I may have bought 1.5B too.
Why ?
1) Because I know Karma will go far
2) With more in my wallet, I can give more to dev. bounties and tip maximum people
3) I would invest half in KarmasharesLLC and keep about 700M and hold it till 100 to 300 satoshi, then slowly selling some of them (few % each time) for good living purpose

If Dogecoin can go to 270 Satoshi, even briefly, Karma can in the long run and maybe higher. Seems like they have good leadership and they should have solid motivation for success with the investments of time and money.

A community leader joining the team from another coin seems like an objective indicator to me. POC sounds super innovative, an LLC is something different. I am holding a pretty large amount of Karma and mining it right now. I could be wrong, but generally I am very good at picking winning coins. The low price and solid vision seem like it is worth it to me. At this price, if they pull it off in the long run, massive returns. Spreading good actions/karma, using a reward system giving value to the coin. Certainly worth risking a small amount or at least holding some coins if you are brave enough to be in Alt cryptos. IMHO.

I also run a large crypto community, and if they make good on their plans, like I think they will, I will certainly be sharing and promoting Karma myself. I love it when the good guys can win, and they appear to be good guys/gals

cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:48:46 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 12:39:32 AM by cryptowho

not sure you understand the numbers or the logic behind decentralized network

those 465 million coins could have been on hands of 100 buyers.

out of those 100 buyers. 10 people could be interested in helping push the coin forwards.

out of those 10 poeople one of them could have been the next kosmost.

what good is it to own 1.6B coin now?

If I had money, I may have bought 1.5B too.
Why ?
1) Because I know Karma will go far
2) With more in my wallet, I can give more to dev. bounties and tip maximum people
3) I would invest half in KarmasharesLLC and keep about 700M and hold it till 100 to 300 satoshi, then slowly selling some of them (few % each time) for good living purpose

If Dogecoin can go to 270 Satoshi, even briefly, Karma can in the long run and maybe higher. Seems like they have good leadership and they should have solid motivation for success with the investments of time and money.

A community leader joining the team from another coin seems like an objective indicator to me. POC sounds super innovative, an LLC is something different. I am holding a pretty large amount of Karma and mining it right now. I could be wrong, but generally I am very good at picking winning coins. The low price and solid vision seem like it is worth it to me. At this price, if they pull it off in the long run, massive returns. Spreading good actions/karma, using a reward system giving value to the coin. Certainly worth risking a small amount or at least holding some coins if you are brave enough to be in Alt cryptos. IMHO.

I also run a large crypto community, and if they make good on their plans, like I think they will, I will certainly be sharing and promoting Karma myself. I love it when the good guys can win, and they appear to be good guys/gals

dogecoin has establish themselves. the community helped push the coin forward.

this is why , each and everyone of you should not just sit there but help out. Yes , you bought coin, and good job that you believe in the coin and are not selling. But this action only helps release pressure from sell orders.

If you really want to see the coin up there, then everyone of you should be involved.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _

Think of it this way. Lets say tomorrow . Me , Kosmost, Shawn , Delaforetnoire , javijavier , bittanker , jwcplanet, ACG and the rest decide to call it quits?

You wake up tomorrow and all of the sudden every single coin invested it has been returned back to the sent address. Confused you come here looking for answers. But you receive nothing. dead silence

What then? Will you dump? Will you sit there , accepting this ? Will you move to an other coin?

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
ShawnLeary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:39:44 AM

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:06:51 AM

Grin Grin Grin

oh you !

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:18:13 AM

"Think of it this way. Lets say tomorrow . Me , Kosmost, Shawn , Delaforetnoire , javijavier , bittanker , jwcplanet, ACG and the rest decide to call it quits?

You wake up tomorrow and all of the sudden every single coin invested it has been returned back to the sent address. Confused you come here looking for answers. But you receive nothing. dead silence

What then? Will you dump? Will you sit there , accepting this ? Will you move to an other coin?"

Disturbing thought there and exactly what people are afraid of. Think of it this way, time passes and the Karma team does what they said they would do, then it is a massive success. I like that outcome better, but most people are pessimists with this stuff for good reason, the past. Still, it really is simply a choice for the team, and not the people watching on the outside. The idea itself is a winner or I wouldn't be involved at all. If the core people give up, everyone else likely will. Karma is a great idea, but this notion of an LLC and Karmashares is something that takes leadership and vision. Everyone that is not already deeply involved and watching - is just waiting to see what happens. Lot of cynics and skeptics out there. Lot of people that are hoping this *is* something different. Everyone I talked to thinks it is fascinating and loves the idea, but most won't believe it until it happens, as there have been too many gimmicks, and traps, and that is just the history of cryptos and nothing to take personally. If it starts happening, Karma will get a lot of press and traction very fast. You want interviews and press? That can happen.

I asked some questions earlier that would help and got some answers, but not all I was looking for. The more transparency there is, the better, and you really need a lot of it with this sort of notion. It may be blatantly obvious everything is cool to you, but it isn't to everyone else. The dead silence is exactly what everyone is afraid of, if they knew for sure Karma was for real. the price would already be skyrocketing and vastly more people would be participating. Karmagood, or whoever that is, also seems to be a bit of a wet blanket. Best of luck, and if you want to promote the idea to a lot of crypto collectors you are welcome to share the ideas in my forums. If you can answer the critical questions people have, that is even better.

We have investors, experts, coders, novices, even some influential people as part of the club. If you guys are for real and want to promote your idea, feel free to join. Other coins have done very well doing this. Personally, I have posted and tweeted a bunch about Karmashares already, but I can only share what I know so far. A great idea that I am waiting to see what comes of it...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/

ShawnLeary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:44:17 AM

I could have sold a bunch at 73 litoshi and have been close enough to break even and call it a day, if that's what I wanted.  That isn't my goal, and also not the goal of the rest of the team.  These guys are tireless and often, at times, make me feel like a lazy slob.  I have worked for two large cap and one small cap companies during my time in medical device sales.  Prior to that, 10 years inside a very stressful area of the hospital, the Cardiac Catheterization Lab, helping to save people having heart attacks.  During this time, I have worked for, and alongside, some amazing individuals, very savvy in project development, sales, marketing, and overall vision and strategy. Kosmost, and the rest of the guys, are down right scary, in regards to how hard and how dedicated they are to KARM. These guys are good. I feel like a broken record and a hype man, but seriously, I don't know if kosmost sleeps.

The only reason DOGE is where it's at right now is the rabid commitment to the cause by the shibes. They are all, also, huge dog lovers, but I digress.  Its their community and the people whom are dedicated to pushing the same rock up the hill.  

This crypto revolution is entirely about survival.  We either succeed or we lose.  There isn't going to be an in-between.

Join us, you won't be disappointed.

My hype man inspiration: http://youtu.be/JTIPQdlLKTA

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:14:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 06:32:36 AM by cryptowho

"Think of it this way. Lets say tomorrow . Me , Kosmost, Shawn , Delaforetnoire , javijavier , bittanker , jwcplanet, ACG and the rest decide to call it quits?

What then? Will you dump? Will you sit there , accepting this ? Will you move to an other coin?"

Disturbing thought there and exactly what people are afraid of. Think of it this way, time passes and the Karma team does what they said they would do, then it is a massive success. I like that outcome better, but most people are pessimists with this stuff for good reason, the past. Still, it really is simply a choice for the team, and not the people watching on the outside. The idea itself is a winner or I wouldn't be involved at all. If the core people give up, everyone else likely will. Karma is a great idea, but this notion of an LLC and Karmashares is something that takes leadership and vision. Everyone that is not already deeply involved and watching - is just waiting to see what happens. Lot of cynics and skeptics out there. Lot of people that are hoping this *is* something different. Everyone I talked to thinks it is fascinating and loves the idea, but most won't believe it until it happens, as there have been too many gimmicks, and traps, and that is just the history of cryptos and nothing to take personally. If it starts happening, Karma will get a lot of press and traction very fast. You want interviews and press? That can happen.

I asked some questions earlier that would help and got some answers, but not all I was looking for. The more transparency there is, the better, and you really need a lot of it with this sort of notion. It may be blatantly obvious everything is cool to you, but it isn't to everyone else. The dead silence is exactly what everyone is afraid of, if they knew for sure Karma was for real. the price would already be skyrocketing and vastly more people would be participating. Karmagood, or whoever that is, also seems to be a bit of a wet blanket. Best of luck, and if you want to promote the idea to a lot of crypto collectors you are welcome to share the ideas in my forums. If you can answer the critical questions people have, that is even better.

We have investors, experts, coders, novices, even some influential people as part of the club. If you guys are for real and want to promote your idea, feel free to join. Other coins have done very well doing this. Personally, I have posted and tweeted a bunch about Karmashares already, but I can only share what I know so far. A great idea that I am waiting to see what comes of it...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/

The current team is not quitting anytime soon. That post was hypothetically. What i was hopping for you and others to get from it was that you'll should understand what older members in Bitcointalk mean when they say "the community" makes the coin.

Part A
At launch time, the dev team can make sure the coin launches and runs smoothly. Then push the coin and the technical part of it and adapt as new obstacles appear. The technicalities of running a good coin are limited to the block chain. This is the main importance of the devs.

Part B
To keep the block-chain running smoothly and effectively the coin and the dev needs its miners. The miner keep mining and solving the blocks and keeping the network secure.

Part C
To keep the miner happy , there needs to be a healthy community supporting them. There needs to be a dedicated community that ensures them that they will be compensate for their work by buying the coins from them at a good price. These dedicated members of the community are called investors. When investors buy these coin at a healthy price it keep the miner happy.

Part D
To keep keep the investors buying the coins at a healthy price the community needs to ......................??

A good coin has a community that has created multiple solutions to this part and are constantly creating more. A good coin has many follow up. A good coin with a good community continuous the chain as follows:

Part D   --------the road to success coin -------
To keep the investors buying the coins at a healthy price from the miner, the community provides the investors with reason that there will be continuous demand for these coins. The community shows the investors that people are building on top of this block-chain and soon people will use this coin as a mean to buy clothes, to buy electronics ,to buy services ,to buy food,to buy  games, donate to help, etc.

Part E    ---------- a successful coin ---------
The community has shown the investors that the usage of the coin will be unlimited and the community have provided more demand than the investors could provide. Thus Creating the virtual gold

Back to part D
This high demand of coins creates a reason for the investors to start offering more money to the miners to mine these coins

Back to part C
The high demand of coin causes a rise in prices. This higher rise in prices , not only keep the miners happy but creates a higher demand for mining work from other miners

Back to part B
This sudden rise of happy minners has created a more stronger and secure block-chain

Back to plan A
This stronger and bigger network create a bigger job for the dev to work on. To keep everything running smoothly the team of the dev needs to grow accordingly.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________

This is how a successful coin runs and it maintained.  

If you notice all the steps needed to make a coin successful, the most important part at first is Part A , then everything else falls through naturally up to Part D. This is where the community need to come together and build structures non stop. This is the ultimate obstacle. This is where a coin matures and breaks through

Take example Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not growing because the devs are making new changes. Bitcoin is growing because the community is building multi functional trading/marketing structures from the bitcoin blockchain and are constantly creating all these every-day uses that will require people to own bitcoins to use/run.

Karma the coin, needs the same. Karma the coin, needs Part D now.

We have had a successful Part A . The coin has been running smoothly. This was the most important part at lunch. Our lunch was fantastic.

Our Part B was strong at first. We had 18 GH/s peak one time. But recently it is not. but that is alright. because all will come in order once we strengthen part D

Our Part C was strong at first then fell with the market. Our market now doesn't have strong investors due to lack of Part D. This is quite alright. Once we build a strong Part D , our coin will be flooded with investors : )

And here we are. The reason all this long text. The is the most crucial part of the coin's cycle. We do not have a Part D.

No one has bothered to get involved in part D. the most important part. Every one on this thread, the original thread and all the other social medias of the coin only talk and speculate about Part C

I invested this much , when will i see this much back?
I mined all these coins, when will i see this much back?
The coin is falling, why are you allowing this? Do something!
Your scamming me. i knew it was too good to be true that i could just pay 0.01BTC and become a millionaire tomorrow!
I bought at 3 satoshis , now the coin is at 1/2 satoshi , how do you explain that?

Take matters in your own hand!

This is why i made the previous post. This is why i provoked you with : if the "team" calls it quits, now what? I wanted to show you all , that we are the only current people working hard for Part D.
Every single one of us, every single one of the current KarmaTeam stumbled on this coin just like you. We loved the name and we believed in the idea of it. We started mining/buying the coin and then we realized that there is nothing else being done to help this coin grow. There was no one working on Part D. So we took over. We offered our service. Soon we started working together and one by one all of us realized that we should work united. We set there, behind curtains brainstorming on how to push this coin forward.

We had a coin with a great name. A coin that symbolizes positivity. A coin that anyone who stumbled in it , loves it. While others sat there watching the show , we took mater on our own hand. We started advertising it, we started paying money out of our own pockets to get things done.

Soon after we started showing activity on our coin . more people joined to help us. We started building sites, we started building games , we started building social network. The more people started to get involved , more people started to take things in their own hands and started building stuff for this coin. soon we got tipping bots for reddit. then twitter and shortly after facebook. This created us to turn this coins into a fun and joyful while it gave us more opportunities to market. Not to mention some people joined late. So we start to give people huge giveaway and allow people to own up to 500k coins for free (well they had to so a tiny task or subscribe or something)

All of this started to happen because people decided to take things on their hands. Simply buying and holding is not enough. We need people to help us build a strong Part D. And if you own this coin and want to see it grow you should volunteer right away. Don't just let in hands of others.

This is where KarmashareLLC came in life. The idea was born while we thought of ways to help create opportunities for services that will create infrastructures for Part D. We realize that most people are new comers to bitcoin community and do not understand that they need to do more then just invest money and sit tight. So we created this LLc so you then invest those coins and help secure that this coin moves forward. And just as we expected , it was a success.

Just by introducing this LLC we showed signs of future Part D.  Not only that, but we gave the coin one more option. This coin now can either be traded at exchanges for BTC or traded for shares. This is huge, the coin is not %100 depended on trading market anymore but it is only %50 depended of it and %50 on the shares.

As you can see, just by introducing a glimpse that our Part D of our coin will have something happening soon, the price rose a bit. And naturally it will drop down again because the rush was only because of new news and people buying in to trade for shares. Who ever wanted to buy shares bought and the demand for more coins dropped. of course the price will fall down a bit.

what was most succeful from all of this is that more then 100 people invested. this will mean that more then 100 people now will get involve and help out.

But if you want your coins to have a bigger value. you must help us grow and provide more services. We need to grow our Part D

You can either help us grow Part D by providing your skills how ever you can, or help promote. Seriously , by promoting you allow others to see this coin, those others might be the next Kosmost.

Imaging if we had 10 kosmost in our team ?

take

things

in

your

own

hands

!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________

So i ask you all again :

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:39:30 AM

I could have sold a bunch at 73 litoshi and have been close enough to break even and call it a day, if that's what I wanted.  That isn't my goal, and also not the goal of the rest of the team.  These guys are tireless and often, at times, make me feel like a lazy slob.  I have worked for two large cap and one small cap companies during my time in medical device sales.  Prior to that, 10 years inside a very stressful area of the hospital, the Cardiac Catheterization Lab, helping to save people having heart attacks.  During this time, I have worked for, and alongside, some amazing individuals, very savvy in project development, sales, marketing, and overall vision and strategy. Kosmost, and the rest of the guys, are down right scary, in regards to how hard and how dedicated they are to KARM. These guys are good. I feel like a broken record and a hype man, but seriously, I don't know if kosmost sleeps.

The only reason DOGE is where it's at right now is the rabid commitment to the cause by the shibes. They are all, also, huge dog lovers, but I digress.  Its their community and the people whom are dedicated to pushing the same rock up the hill.  

This crypto revolution is entirely about survival.  We either succeed or we lose.  There isn't going to be an in-between.

this is exactly why dogecoin surprised everyone. While everyone sits there worries about part C. All the shibes are working hard securing a strong D.

ps: i should've used a different letter for part D ...  i am basically asking for all the "she wants the D" jokes now : )

Poogasm

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:31:03 AM

"At lunch time, the dev team can make sure the coin lunches..."

I chuckled.

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

Ben: 1FCtLZz3tS7CGYYmq344fyqQqhsdCGtEF9
BTC: 1KDcsttby2F7Ud9vLbXytRh1P2amc7Wocc
Pass the Flutter FPc4LHGS8LNgK6bSWpe6sY7fsrgWWwDwUa
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:33:53 AM

"At lunch time, the dev team can make sure the coin lunches..."

I chuckled.

Cry Cry

Grin Grin Grin

Tongue

here i though i was going to get picked for using "grow Part D"

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:08:46 AM

by the way...

almost 5B coins are invested  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

ryannguyen18

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:29:05 AM

what is title of this movie ? Thanks

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:28:38 AM

what is title of this movie ? Thanks
The Goonies, one of those precious childhood movie memories. ;-)

Cashmenwa

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:45:15 AM

I want to know
Hypothesis:
I invested in KARMA to KARMESHARES
How to know my investment
I have the invested wallet
How does KARMESHARES know this is my
Investment generates revenue is how to let me get
You can let me know?
URL is where?
Thank you~
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 09:02:56 AM

I want to know
Hypothesis:
You can let me know?
URL is where?
Thank you~

By the end of Quantum we should have a beta of the Karma share explorer.

This is basically a layer on top of the blockchain to show ownership. It will kind look like http://karmashares.com/explorer-v01 but be automated and secure.

On the first page you'll have two options: "Get Started! Enter your Wallet Address" and "Explore Shares"
plus a way to login to your account

Once logged in you'll be able to connect your wallets (I hope) and see your ownership positions all on one page. what % you have of the company, what % you have of Karmashares, how much profit we made for last quarter, your share of profits, etc.

Payments will be made by sending you BTC to your BTC wallet. (You should be able to add these by signing a message with your BTC address from the share explorer)

You should also be able to enter a wallet address and see how many coins it has had for 30+ days, and what its share of profits would be for that quarter. (A wallet with more than !0MM and 30 days old would see 1/3 of profits for that quarter instead of the full 100%.. so it's pro-rated to the day, after the 30-day minimum)

As time goes on we'll add more features to make it more autonomous, such as the ability to vote on issues, see fnancial statements, etc.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Cashmenwa

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:10:56 AM

I want to know
Hypothesis:
You can let me know?
URL is where?
Thank you~

By the end of Quantum we should have a beta of the Karma share explorer.

This is basically a layer on top of the blockchain to show ownership. It will kind look like http://karmashares.com/explorer-v01 but be automated and secure.

On the first page you'll have two options: "Get Started! Enter your Wallet Address" and "Explore Shares"
plus a way to login to your account

Once logged in you'll be able to connect your wallets (I hope) and see your ownership positions all on one page. what % you have of the company, what % you have of Karmashares, how much profit we made for last quarter, your share of profits, etc.

Payments will be made by sending you BTC to your BTC wallet. (You should be able to add these by signing a message with your BTC address from the share explorer)

You should also be able to enter a wallet address and see how many coins it has had for 30+ days, and what its share of profits would be for that quarter. (A wallet with more than !0MM and 30 days old would see 1/3 of profits for that quarter instead of the full 100%.. so it's pro-rated to the day, after the 30-day minimum)

As time goes on we'll add more features to make it more autonomous, such as the ability to vote on issues, see fnancial statements, etc.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to ask whatever you want.
Thank you ~ I know about it
Got it
I have also seen the details
Have sent the past 100000000 Karma
After 24 hour can see the small data?
Then the Signature Purse send mail to give you the team?
spitfire1337

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:11:21 AM

this is exactly why dogecoin surprised everyone. While everyone sits there worries about part C. All the shibes are working hard securing a strong D.

ps: i should've used a different letter for part D ...  i am basically asking for all the "she wants the D" jokes now : )

Here you go:
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 09:29:15 AM

Thank you ~ I know about it
Got it
I have also seen the details
Have sent the past 100000000 Karma
After 24 hour can see the small data?
Then the Signature Purse send mail to give you the team?

Yes.. will do.

Thank you.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
mouseman

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:42:40 AM

kosmost, would it be overly personal to ask what your occupational background is? Specifically, have you ever been involved with business ownership in the past and or marketing experience prior to the last few months with Karma?

Additionally, could you give us more details how the KarmaShare Cons will be held and who has access to them. Sure, you mentioned "in the cloud"...and I believe you replied earlier that only you would have access to these coins. I would appreciate further details where the coins are more specifically if that is possible. Also, has the idea been kicked around with the management team to allow for more of a multisig keys with respect to gaining access to the KarmaShare coins? In other words, multiple people have keys to the coins, yet all or a majority of keys/passwords/you get the idea are required to gain access to the coins. Something along those lines that would disallow a single person access to the coins. I reckon there are some pros and cons of the principle, but was curios if it was kicked around at all?

Thanks for your commitment and long days!
Really liking the possibility of the Search Engine Monetization Concept using Yahoo Boss by the way. That one just may darn have some legs. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: