Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:43:13 AM

kosmost, would it be overly personal to ask what your occupational background is? Specifically, have you ever been involved with business ownership in the past and or marketing experience prior to the last few months with Karma?

Additionally, could you give us more details how the KarmaShare Cons will be held and who has access to them. Sure, you mentioned "in the cloud"...and I believe you replied earlier that only you would have access to these coins. I would appreciate further details where the coins are more specifically if that is possible. Also, has the idea been kicked around with the management team to allow for more of a multisig keys with respect to gaining access to the KarmaShare coins? In other words, multiple people have keys to the coins, yet all or a majority of keys/passwords/you get the idea are required to gain access to the coins. Something along those lines that would disallow a single person access to the coins. I reckon there are some pros and cons of the principle, but was curios if it was kicked around at all?

Thanks for your commitment and long days!
Really liking the possibility of the Search Engine Monetization Concept using Yahoo Boss by the way. That one just may darn have some legs. 

Along these lines I also requested for the following in the downloadable PDF

LLC Address
LLC Official Representative Name and Signature
Karma shares Cold wallet Signature

Of course We can get them through other means but it is just great if it is embedded in the PDF file.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:01:36 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 11:38:06 AM by kosmost

kosmost, would it be overly personal to ask what your occupational background is? Specifically, have you ever been involved with business ownership in the past and or marketing experience prior to the last few months with Karma?

Additionally, could you give us more details how the KarmaShare Cons will be held and who has access to them. Sure, you mentioned "in the cloud"...and I believe you replied earlier that only you would have access to these coins. I would appreciate further details where the coins are more specifically if that is possible. Also, has the idea been kicked around with the management team to allow for more of a multisig keys with respect to gaining access to the KarmaShare coins? In other words, multiple people have keys to the coins, yet all or a majority of keys/passwords/you get the idea are required to gain access to the coins. Something along those lines that would disallow a single person access to the coins. I reckon there are some pros and cons of the principle, but was curios if it was kicked around at all?

Really liking the possibility of the Search Engine Monetization Concept using Yahoo Boss by the way. That one just may darn have some legs.  

Along these lines I also requested for the following in the downloadable PDF

LLC Address
LLC Official Representative Name and Signature
Karma shares Cold wallet Signature

Of course We can get them through other means but it is just great if it is embedded in the PDF file.

Understood. But please remember, anyone that is uncomfortable getting shares now under the current conditions does not need to do so right now.  As a holder of Karma you will be able to get a percentage of the company, even if you don't exchange your coins.

(Remember.. we're just a few days in. There is much that isn't mature yet.)

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:16:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 02:26:39 PM by kosmost

Hi. Good questions. The wallet is held offline in secure storage, not "in the cloud". I have access to them, and no one else. This will change in future but probably not anytime in the next couple of weeks. As the Responsible Person for the LLC I have to ensure that the wallet is being managed responsibly. The only way to be 100% sure is to do it myself. I don't know if multi-sig is implemented now but if not, then it is something to consider.

The plan is to hand control of Karmashare funds (your wallet) over to a trust once we have that set up. It is my opinion, though, that the funds be managed by the community rather than management. It could be management's job to make sure the community gets what it needs (such as I am doing now) rather than acting in self-interest.

Any outgoing funds should be voted on, in my opinion. We can do this in an automated way through the Share Explorer in future.

For example: "Marketing Budget for XXX: $xx,xxx equivalent of Karma" [change value // approve // comment]
or, "We are planning to do XXXXX.. Here are the benefits.. Here are the possible challenges...." [vote // comment // fork]
etc

However, please remember that we are only 5-6 days into it now. There is still much that isn't set up. I'm doing the Shares and Points list manually (as well as the PDFs), for example.

Among other reasons, it's why we're giving you a 10x bonus now.

If you're more comfortable with investing when everything is set up, you can always do that at a later time.

Think of me as your Marcus Aurelius. When Rome is safely into the hands of its citizens then I will quietly step aside and be just an advisor, knowing that it is in more capable hands (yours), with a Senate (management) whose job is to execute the will of the people.

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:56:28 AM

Hi. Good questions. The wallet is held offline in secure storage, not "in the cloud". I have access to them, and no one else. This will change in future but probably not anytime in the next couple of weeks. As the Responsible Person for the LLC I have to ensure that the wallet is being managed responsibly. The only way to be 100% sure is to do it myself. I don't know if multi-sig is implemented now but if not, then it is something to consider.

The plan is to hand control over the wallet over to a trust once we have that set up. It is my opinion, though, that the funds be managed by the community rather than management. It could be management's job to make sure the community gets what it need (such as I am doing now) rather than acting in self-interest.

Any outgoing funds should be voted on, in my opinion. We can do this in an automated way through the Share Explorer in future.

For example: "Marketing Budget for XXX: $xx,xxx equivalent of Karma" [change value // approve // comment]
or, "We are planning to do XXXXX.. Here are the benefits.. Here are the possible challenges...."
etc

However, please remember that we are only 5 days into it now. There is still much that isn't set up. I'm doing the Shares and Points list manually (as well as the PDFs).

Among other reasons, it's why we're giving you a 10x bonus now.

If you're more comfortable with investing when everything is set up, you can always do that at a later time.

Think of me as your Marcus Aurelius. When Rome is safely into the hands of its citizens then I will quietly step aside and be just an advisor, knowing that is in more capable hands (yours), with a Senate (management) whose job is to execute the will of the people.

True Crypto-Democracy!  Love it! 

We should really consider a poll for naming what the Senate Leader's title should be though. 

Chief KarmHead 
Karma in Chief
CKO (Chief Karma Officer)
His Karm-highness
Majority Karma Leader
Prime Karminsister
Governor Karmalicious
Grand Duke of Karmalandia

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:18:15 PM

The potential of Karmacoin is incredible!

You should all be working in projects related with Karma under Karmashares LLC and buying Karma very cheap from Mintpal or Cryptsy!

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:26:48 PM

~5billion Karma have been exchanged so far, IIRC that's more than 10% of all Karma in existance. Quite impressive. You can all stop now, I don't want my %/profits to go down any further. Wink
I would have expected more trading going on now that we're in the last 2 days of the 10x reward. Maybe this will play out like an ebay auction and all the action happens at the very last minute.

@cryptowho excellent points about what a coin and community needs to succeed. But not everyone can become as involved as you have. I have thought several times about offering my help (I'm a web dev), but have come to the conclusion that I just cannot contribute in any meaninfull way due to time constraints. I have a business to run, family and kids - if there is one thing in my life I do not have enough of it is time (spent away from a computer screen).

I am trying to do my part by buying and holding Karma, investing in the LLC and being active in the forum. These forum threads are one of the first things people check out once they learn of a coin and nothing screams "stay away" like an inactive community thread. Right now that will have to do...

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:32:31 PM

Guys, if somebody here is maintaining Karmacoin account on Facebook, please change to Karma and promote Karmashares. Google + also.
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:10:13 PM

~5billion Karma have been exchanged so far, IIRC that's more than 10% of all Karma in existance. Quite impressive. You can all stop now, I don't want my %/profits to go down any further. Wink
I would have expected more trading going on now that we're in the last 2 days of the 10x reward. Maybe this will play out like an ebay auction and all the action happens at the very last minute.

@cryptowho excellent points about what a coin and community needs to succeed. But not everyone can become as involved as you have. I have thought several times about offering my help (I'm a web dev), but have come to the conclusion that I just cannot contribute in any meaninfull way due to time constraints. I have a business to run, family and kids - if there is one thing in my life I do not have enough of it is time (spent away from a computer screen).

I am trying to do my part by buying and holding Karma, investing in the LLC and being active in the forum. These forum threads are one of the first things people check out once they learn of a coin and nothing screams "stay away" like an inactive community thread. Right now that will have to do...

ay, understandable.

Out of roughly 1500 Karma lovers , there gotta be some that have some good skills and some time. Wish people would jump in and start volunteering

here are some tasks http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares

ps: you know , even 1hr every other day. maybe your web-skills could help out Wink

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:18:23 PM

Karma-v0.8.6.2.5 not be synchronized. Need node?
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:31:36 PM

back from travels.. more travels tomorrow.. then again around May 2... fyi

I will still post some more stuff later (and get to the Share Point confirmations).. but now I will have a nice long sleep Smiley

(yes, I do sleep.. lol.. About 7-9 hours a night in fact)

Poogasm

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:36:10 PM

I am going to ask what was already asked by Mouseman and was not answered:

Do you mind telling us a bit about your background/experience from before the last few weeks of Karmacoin activities?

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

Ben: 1FCtLZz3tS7CGYYmq344fyqQqhsdCGtEF9
BTC: 1KDcsttby2F7Ud9vLbXytRh1P2amc7Wocc
Pass the Flutter FPc4LHGS8LNgK6bSWpe6sY7fsrgWWwDwUa
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:09:53 PM

this is a cool image  : )

http://cointelegraph.com/post/karmacoin_becomes_first_cryptocurrency_to_issue_shares#.U1qGZPl_tqU

Karmacoin has recently announced to incorporate and issue shares to the Bitcoin community.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:35:58 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 05:50:18 PM by Alphi

this is a cool image  : )

http://cointelegraph.com/post/karmacoin_becomes_first_cryptocurrency_to_issue_shares#.U1qGZPl_tqU

Karmacoin has recently announced to incorporate and issue shares to the Bitcoin community.

I'm not sure if that's technically correct.. there are Mastercoin and Protoshares.. as well as Etherium... they can all be traded, used and viewed as currencies and/or shares.

there are also tonnes of companies which have shares issued in and traded for BTC.

so I think that article is misleading.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Cashmenwa

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:10:40 PM

I am very confused
In the old thread
The new team is directly over the continue to develop Karma
Or switch to Karmashares to the operation of the company?
The final is the profit distribution alone for LLC
Or Karma and karmashares synchronous development
There is a problem
Karmagood has left the this team?

And last
What happen about Karmagood

Have to say
In the karmashares project was founded
Karmacoin began to rise
If not  karmashares project
It was Deathward
Alphi

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:53:45 PM

I am very confused
In the old thread
There is a problem

And last

Have to say
Karmacoin began to rise
If not  karmashares project
It was Deathward

As I understand it.
KarmaGood didn't agree with the direction of KarmaShares so that's his choice not to participate.

The Karma (alt-coin) and KarmaShares projects exist separately but are developed by the same people and so they are both discussed here.
KarmaShares is entirely opt in..

If you hold your karma in your wallet for more than 30 days you will get some KarmaShares automatically for free.
If you want a lot more KarmaShares you can trade Karma for them directly.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:57:27 PM

I am very confused
In the old thread
There is a problem

And last

Have to say
Karmacoin began to rise
If not  karmashares project
It was Deathward

We (the new team for more than 6 weeks) are developing KARMA and KarmasharesLLC with the same goal : spread Karma use around the world and gain more users (and bigger market cap too).
Karmagood have no participation for more than one month, he abandoned the project closing the official pool and old website without warning.

Moving forward to be better and more efficient each new day !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Alphi

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:05:00 PM

We (the new team for more than 6 weeks)

since everyone has been here since pretty much the beginning,  you could say its the same team minus one guy who launched the coin and then got bored with it...

DannyTom

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:26:12 PM

so holding karma in your wallet like a pos coin earns you karmashares?

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:32:20 PM

We (the new team for more than 6 weeks)

since everyone has been here since pretty much the beginning,  you could say its the same team minus one guy who launched the coin and then got bored with it...

yup ,

karmacoin=karma    still the same coin.
Karma  = new name because future clashed with Karma Koin http://karmakoin.com/  
Karma = the name was chosen by the active people who voted in the poll
karmacoingood = stopped updating the old thread, the facebook account, the twitter account , closed main site, closed his pool, stopped doing coding for us.
Teamkarma = took thing in their own hands. pushed the changes and all the necessaries to stay relevant in the dying market.
TeamKarma = introduced KarmasharesLL , first of many steps of building a strong part D. Possible introducing POS + POW + POC  (POS is still being thought on)
TeamKarma = The sudden rush to buy new coin to invest and possible POS created a hype so big that cryptsy added us and mint pal blew up to 2000LTCs sales
Karmacoingood = Probably hears the exploding news. Fells bad. Sees KarmshareLLCs. Thinks we are profiting $$$ . Realizes he is in the dark. Angry that misses the train. Starts calling us out with fake allegation.
Karmateam = asks him to give up his accounts and offers him so sit as a silent consultant
karmacoingood = boots everyone from reddit moderator list. Bans a member.
Karmateam = ask people to switch over to new thread and sites

Karma community = eating popcorn when they should be helping us build Part D

: )

Ps: Unless i invest in KarmashareLLC just like the rest, i do not see any points credited to me. Nada. Zero . Zelch.

mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:17:40 PM

New wallet version installed without a hiccup, smoking fast and smooth as butta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: