Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:25:05 PM

We (the new team for more than 6 weeks)

since everyone has been here since pretty much the beginning,  you could say its the same team minus one guy who launched the coin and then got bored with it...

+1 this

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShawnLeary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:40:35 PM

We (the new team for more than 6 weeks)

since everyone has been here since pretty much the beginning,  you could say its the same team minus one guy who launched the coin and then got bored with it...

yup ,

karmacoin=karma    still the same coin.
Karma  = new name because future clashed with Karma Koin http://karmakoin.com/  
Karma = the name was chosen by the active people who voted in the poll
karmacoingood = stopped updating the old thread, the facebook account, the twitter account , closed main site, closed his pool, stopped doing coding for us.
Teamkarma = took thing in their own hands. pushed the changes and all the necessaries to stay relevant in the dying market.
TeamKarma = introduced KarmasharesLL , first of many steps of building a strong part D. Possible introducing POS + POW + POC  (POS is still being thought on)
TeamKarma = The sudden rush to buy new coin to invest and possible POS created a hype so big that cryptsy added us and mint pal blew up to 2000LTCs sales
Karmacoingood = Probably hears the exploding news. Fells bad. Sees KarmshareLLCs. Thinks we are profiting $$$ . Realizes he is in the dark. Angry that misses the train. Starts calling us out with fake allegation.
Karmateam = asks him to give up his accounts and offers him so sit as a silent consultant
karmacoingood = boots everyone from reddit moderator list. Bans a member.
Karmateam = ask people to switch over to new thread and sites

Karma community = eating popcorn when they should be helping us build Part D

: )

Ps: Unless i invest in KarmashareLLC just like the rest, i do not see any points credited to me. Nada. Zero . Zelch.

Everyone who invests in Karma should consider doing one thing to help each day, even if its just sending a Tweet, that takes 10 seconds.   Post in another forum about the momentum that is happening here.  I don't want pumpers, that's not our goal, but spreading the message so that we attract more help.  If you can't directly help the team, try to recruit someone who might be interested. 

Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:54:36 PM

Investors already put more than 5.6B of their Karma on KarmasharesLLC !
http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/K8rMbDnZ7xX9VqBXmLwA7DCnYra1ftw3gE

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

Wow! This is awesome. It will only pick up steam and push the price up as the day goes on. By next week I expect we will probably be pushing 100+ Litoshi. Every coin removed from the market and invested in Karmashares has a two fold effect: 1. It shows people are keen to invest large ammounts in Karmashares. 2. That they believe it more profitable to buy and invest in Karmashares as opposed to buy and keep in a wallet.

As people start to realise that the days of low volume and cheap coins are fast disappearing they will start to place larger and larger buy orders. There is just not enough on offer at these low price sub 70 to stay here for much longer!
ShawnLeary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:26:18 PM

Wow! This is awesome. It will only pick up steam and push the price up as the day goes on. By next week I expect we will probably be pushing 100+ Litoshi. Every coin removed from the market and invested in Karmashares has a two fold effect: 1. It shows people are keen to invest large ammounts in Karmashares. 2. That they believe it more profitable to buy and invest in Karmashares as opposed to buy and keep in a wallet.

As people start to realise that the days of low volume and cheap coins are fast disappearing they will start to place larger and larger buy orders. There is just not enough on offer at these low price sub 70 to stay here for much longer!

This is a true testament of the trust in and the hard work we have seen from this team.  Good stuff! 

pugwilfy

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:36:12 PM

guys when is the exact deadline to get your shares in 2moro and will the cut off point be the time stamp on the email or what??
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:34:24 PM

guys when is the exact deadline to get your shares in 2moro and will the cut off point be the time stamp on the email or what??

As I understand it the deadline is 11:59pm on April 26 GMT. Then it switches to the lower points multiplier. If you want the 10x point multiplier then you must send in your coins and have them confirmed by then. No reason to leave it till the last minute.
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:20:09 AM

As I understand it the deadline is 11:59pm on April 26 GMT. Then it switches to the lower points multiplier. If you want the 10x point multiplier then you must send in your coins and have them confirmed by then. No reason to leave it till the last minute.

http://www.reddit.com/r/karmashares

keep checking there. there are many more topics there

there is a timer on the sidebar just for these : )

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:36:51 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 02:54:27 AM by kosmost

I am going to ask what was already asked by Mouseman and was not answered:

Do you mind telling us a bit about your background/experience from before the last few weeks of Karmacoin activities?

Sure. But if you don't mind, I'd like to wait until after this busy period. Much to do.

Briefly, I studied art, worked at the largest public relations firm of its kind (youngest exec in its history), was a consultant for Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, a Big 6 accounting firm, the largest ad company in the world at the time, and some other big names. Was also the project manager for a very large municipal IT project (more than 100,000 students), all before I turned 25. After that, I started a tech company in Asia.

In between that time I discovered a new mathematical maxim, taught ESL and philosophy (volunteer), invented a language, patented a couple of tech-related things, wrote a couple of books (poetry and philosophy), and a variety of other stuff.

Generally-speaking, I don't discuss my background that much. (That's not even the unbelievable stuff.) I prefer to think not only about ideas and their evolution but, more importantly, their execution.

But rather than focus on me, let's discover how to drive revenue for Karmashares, thus increasing the value of Karmacoin Smiley

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:50:48 AM

so holding karma in your wallet like a pos coin earns you karmashares?

If/when we institute PoS for Karma, you'll get both PoS (stake of coins, through interest) and PoC (ownership stake in Karmashares)

It will be a double-mint

Poogasm

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:45:35 AM

Do you mind telling us a bit about your background/experience from before the last few weeks of Karmacoin activities?

Sure. But if you don't mind, I'd like to wait until after this busy period. Much to do.

Briefly, I studied art, worked at the largest public relations firm of its kind (youngest exec in its history), was a consultant for Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, a Big 6 accounting firm, the largest ad company in the world at the time, and some other big names. Was also the project manager for a very large municipal IT project (more than 100,000 students), all before I turned 25. After that, I started a tech company in Asia.

In between that time I discovered a new mathematical maxim, taught ESL and philosophy (volunteer), invented a language, patented a couple of tech-related things, wrote a couple of books (poetry and philosophy), and a variety of other stuff.

Generally-speaking, I don't discuss my background that much. (That's not even the unbelievable stuff.) I prefer to think not only about ideas and their evolution but, more importantly, their execution.

But rather than focus on me, let's discover how to drive revenue for Karmashares, thus increasing the value of Karmacoin Smiley

There has to be at least some focus on you, since you are the name on the paperwork.
Don't try to avoid it, it will look strange, like you are hiding.
Don't need to hop up into the spotlight either of course, but if you are going for transparency, you are going to have to be in it a little. Investors need to know who they are dealing with. You know, to help build that trust you think you are not asking for. Wink

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

Ben: 1FCtLZz3tS7CGYYmq344fyqQqhsdCGtEF9
BTC: 1KDcsttby2F7Ud9vLbXytRh1P2amc7Wocc
Pass the Flutter FPc4LHGS8LNgK6bSWpe6sY7fsrgWWwDwUa
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:23:06 AM

+5 this...its a start Smiley

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
easteagle13

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:27:07 AM

There has to be at least some focus on you, since you are the name on the paperwork.
Don't need to hop up into the spotlight either of course, but if you are going for transparency, you are going to have to be in it a little. Investors need to know who they are dealing with. You know, to help build that trust you think you are not asking for. Wink

and this +5

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:53:23 AM

Like I said, if anyone would prefer to wait until they have all of their questions answered they're perfectly free to. Or not take shares at all.

I am not avoiding discussion. I am prioritizing it, for myself and for efficiency. I am simply saying I can't just drop what I am doing and write a bio right now. Even though it would make 5 people happy until someone says, "You could have just made all that up" and then we're back to square one and we're going around in circles like we've been doing with the KCG issue (which wasted a lot of time, and continues to waste)

How about this...

for Quantum weeks I will show you results, further illustrate the plan and how it will be organized, and then you can make up your own mind about whether or not to invest.

If you don't invest you can still claim ownership.

I believe in results, not just what sounds good. Poetry and well-written words will not drive revenues. I can write a bio when I am not pressed for time.

Would you like to help us build a viable business? Perhaps you have some ideas on something that can generate revenue?

easteagle13

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:57:38 AM

Like I said, if anyone would prefer to wait until they have all of their questions answered they're perfectly free to. Or not take shares at all.

I am not avoiding discussion. I am prioritizing it, for myself and for efficiency. I am simply saying I can't just drop what I am doing and write a bio right now. Even though it would make 5 people happy until someone says, "You could have just made all that up" and then we're back to square one and we're going around in circles like we've been doing with the KCG issue (which wasted a lot of time, and continues to waste)

How about this...

for Quantum weeks I will show you results, further illustrate the plan and how it will be organized, and then you can make up your own mind about whether or not to invest.

If you don't invest you can still claim ownership.

I believe in results, not just what sounds good. Poetry and well-written words will not drive revenues.

Would you like to help us build a viable business? Perhaps you have some ideas on something that can generate revenue?

kosmost will provide what he promise, just give the android ehhhr man the time, so far he have always kept his word. Smiley

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:59:32 AM

kosmost will provide what he promise, just give the android ehhhr man the time, so far he have always kept his word. Smiley

Except for the share point confirmation and emails. It's been a lot more successful than anticipated. I don't mind doing it manually, but I'm about a day behind on those. Working on them right now before I head out to the airport.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:09:32 AM

I forgot to mention.. when I said "Generally-speaking, I don't discuss my background that much. (That's not even the unbelievable stuff.) " it's not for the intention of "hiding" or "avoiding" it, it's because people generally don't believe my accomplishments because they're "out of the ordinary", so to speak. So I normally don't talk about them.

For efficiency's sake it will come later, not now.

There's nothing wrong with waiting until everyone has all the information they're looking for. Some people would want to wait.. it's understandable.

easteagle13

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:38:19 AM

Except for the share point confirmation and emails. It's been a lot more successful than anticipated. I don't mind doing it manually, but I'm about a day behind on those. Working on them right now before I head out to the airport.

You use airport? You don't have the rocket thingy under them boots? really?

easteagle13

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:42:35 AM

You use airport? You don't have the rocket thingy under them boots? really?

Something not many people would believe....

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:55:19 AM

Something not many people would believe....

That is true.. thanks for the good chuckle Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: