Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
Poogasm

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:35:28 AM

There has to be at least some focus on you, since you are the name on the paperwork.
Don't try to avoid it, it will look strange, like you are hiding.
Don't need to hop up into the spotlight either of course, but if you are going for transparency, you are going to have to be in it a little. Investors need to know who they are dealing with. You know, to help build that trust you think you are not asking for. Wink

I forgot to mention.. when I said "Generally-speaking, I don't discuss my background that much. (That's not even the unbelievable stuff.) " it's not for the intention of "hiding" or "avoiding" it, it's because people generally don't believe my accomplishments because they're "out of the ordinary", so to speak. So I normally don't talk about them.

For efficiency's sake it will come later, not now.

There's nothing wrong with waiting until everyone has all the information they're looking for. Some people would want to wait.. it's understandable.

Gee, surprise, your response would miss the point.
That whole "they can wait til I am ready" attitude has already turned folks away from investing.
You can say whatever about how many Karma have already been invested but that does not change the fact that your seemingly evasive attitude has turned some big money people away. These big money people are the ones you need, like it or not.

"There's nothing wrong with waiting until everyone has all the information they're looking for."
How are they going to get the info they are looking for if you want to wait till later?

You need to stop and realize that YOU have made yourself the face of this coin.

The focus now, while there is bonus for investing, is not on the coin, it is on those that are asking for the investment.
Can you not see this?

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

Ben: 1FCtLZz3tS7CGYYmq344fyqQqhsdCGtEF9
BTC: 1KDcsttby2F7Ud9vLbXytRh1P2amc7Wocc
Pass the Flutter FPc4LHGS8LNgK6bSWpe6sY7fsrgWWwDwUa
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
litemaster

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:45:30 AM

Guys can someone explain why the pools dont seem to be paying out correctly? iam supposed to be in around 5 mill a day, but barley seeing 2 mill a day. on both main pools its the same

Same here... at every pool I hash at I'm getting 1/5 of what it says I'm supposed to be getting in the pool stats section. What gives?

BITCOIN: 13UY67yfRjRVMR6hauZJbauHiDfeM2qXSg
MINTCOIN: MdVzxTfLDrzdij9vpee1YJGotBahfsfmqs
ASIACOIN: AH7dunb5G99XzCNj1KnGCdPkqc27pRPfBu
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 07:01:10 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 07:31:25 AM by kosmost

Gee, surprise, your response would miss the point.
That whole "they can wait til I am ready" attitude has already turned folks away from investing.
You can say whatever about how many Karma have already been invested but that does not change the fact that your seemingly evasive attitude has turned some big money people away. These big money people are the ones you need, like it or not.

"There's nothing wrong with waiting until everyone has all the information they're looking for."
How are they going to get the info they are looking for if you want to wait till later?

You need to stop and realize that YOU have made yourself the face of this coin.

The focus now, while there is bonus for investing, is not on the coin, it is on those that are asking for the investment.
Can you not see this?

Your argumentative responses are not so productive, I think. Surely there's better, more Karma-like way, than saying things like this (and "that's horseshit!)? Perhaps if someone else who understands what you're saying could express it in a different way, then we can begin a more productive conversation.

I know that is your style, as you have stated, but the method in which your arguments are presented don't seem productive. Ordinarily I would not mind it, but I do mind it when someone takes what I say out of context (repeatedly) and then I have to defend what I did not imply. (I hope you don't mind if I used your "that's horseshit" response in this post. I thought of it when I was providing the Henry Ford example lol)

If your argument presumes that my attitude is, "they can wait til I am ready" then you have really missed what I am saying (not to mention completely misinterpreted my stance).

Anyone who is uncomfortable with the current conditions need not invest. Simple as that. You imply that everyone feels the same way as you do making statements like, "the focus now is on you, not the coin," and, "That whole "they can wait til I am ready" attitude has already turned folks away from investing." Really? Two people have asked for a refund of their coins. And one of those 2, 1 personchanged their mind and increased their position by over 400%. For the other person, I thanked them for trying and told them that I understood and gave them an extra 5 million coins for the inconvenience (from my own wallet, of course). But we don't usually talk about all the things that are good, do we?

Some people will decide not to invest no matter what we present. Of course. But to say that folks are turned away from investing is missing the 6.1 billion coins so far in day 6.

There's no need to continuously twist my statements around for the sake of argument. It serves no purpose.

Let's stop arguing in the confrontational sense and present and weigh arguments in the classical sense. It's far more productive and efficient, and might also go along with the theme of Karma.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:27:38 AM

Let's stop arguing in the confrontational sense and present and weigh arguments in the classical sense. It's far more productive and efficient, and might also go along with the theme of Karma.

you're expecting a serious, non confrontational,  less trolling discussion with a guy who signed up to this site with the name Poogasm?

I can't wait for the decorum that unfolds when TrolleyMcTroll or JohnnyFudster come online to ask questions LOL....

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 07:30:08 AM

you're expecting a serious, non confrontational,  less trolling discussion with a guy who signed up to this site with the name Poogasm?

I can't wait for the decorum that unfolds when TrolleyMcTroll or JohnnyFudster come online to ask questions LOL....

We actually have nice conversations by PM, so it's not so bad. I don't think poogasm is trolling, just passionate. It's good he/she's asking the tough questions. But no one likes words put in their mouth.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 08:45:38 AM

Share Points list updated and new PDF confirmations uploaded. (Note that the last transaction on the list will be done within about 24 hours)

Gotta get to the airport.. I will check in later.

easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:15:09 AM

this is too good to be true.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:27:29 AM

this is too good to be true.

Hehe! You made my morning  Grin

Poogasm, I understand your position, but in these only few days, we have so many threads to take care. Kosmost just want to say that when he will have all documents/more infos for LLC, he will release it as soon as possible. He doesn't want to spend the little time he has with never endings discussions about KCG or his background for now.
We have more important things to do like thining about PoS with our techs, creating new websites (buy Karma with your credit card) find new revenue sources for LLC, and raise our community.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
pugwilfy

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:01:26 AM

Guys can someone explain why the pools dont seem to be paying out correctly? iam supposed to be in around 5 mill a day, but barley seeing 2 mill a day. on both main pools its the same

Same here... at every pool I hash at I'm getting 1/5 of what it says I'm supposed to be getting in the pool stats section. What gives?

As has been said before not all pools have updated since the block rewards were halved, I used http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/karmacoin-mining-calculator the other day to calculate mine and it was very accurate and I'm mining at multipool eu
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:11:26 AM

There has to be at least some focus on you, since you are the name on the paperwork.
Don't try to avoid it, it will look strange, like you are hiding.
Don't need to hop up into the spotlight either of course, but if you are going for transparency, you are going to have to be in it a little. Investors need to know who they are dealing with. You know, to help build that trust you think you are not asking for. Wink

The "big money people" can always invest after the bonus period is over.

This makes an excellent opportunity for the common people to get a nice portion of Karmashares LLC, that they could not otherwise with the competition of the "big fish".

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:59:48 AM

www.ikarmacoin.com is down. Is this now no longer the official website?
easteagle13

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:05:49 PM

www.ikarmacoin.com is down. Is this now no longer the official website?

Yup, visit here http://karmacoin.me/

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

I am only speaking for myself, but most of us have "regular jobs" as well. There are risks, especially the more public you are, of damaging your current career and endeavors by announcing how much you are focused and working on something entirely outside of that realm. 

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
KarmazingKarmagician

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:47:10 PM

Post everyday on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ something about Karma - takes 2-5 minutes.
Post in forums and little soc nets new things about Karma - takes 2-5 minutes.
Tell the people you know about Karma - talking about crypto is always interesting because they are so mysterious for 99,999999% of the people.

Do not neglect this simple steps. They are very important!
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

Well I went out on a little gamble and bought 5 million of shares today as it is the last day of x10 bonus. Not willing to risk a huge amount of money, but interesting concept none the less. I suppose I wont be too downhearted if it turns out to be a scam but I would feel sorry at that point for the people who have risked a lot of money.

Never put in what you can't afford to loose.
ryannguyen18

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:06:59 PM

I am going to ask what was already asked by Mouseman and was not answered:

Do you mind telling us a bit about your background/experience from before the last few weeks of Karmacoin activities?

Sure. But if you don't mind, I'd like to wait until after this busy period. Much to do.

Briefly, I studied art, worked at the largest public relations firm of its kind (youngest exec in its history), was a consultant for Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, a Big 6 accounting firm, the largest ad company in the world at the time, and some other big names. Was also the project manager for a very large municipal IT project (more than 100,000 students), all before I turned 25. After that, I started a tech company in Asia.

In between that time I discovered a new mathematical maxim, taught ESL and philosophy (volunteer), invented a language, patented a couple of tech-related things, wrote a couple of books (poetry and philosophy), and a variety of other stuff.

Generally-speaking, I don't discuss my background that much. (That's not even the unbelievable stuff.) I prefer to think not only about ideas and their evolution but, more importantly, their execution.

But rather than focus on me, let's discover how to drive revenue for Karmashares, thus increasing the value of Karmacoin Smiley

Kosmost, you are very smart...I am only 25% of your smart...

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
ptman

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:48:26 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 03:07:06 PM by ptman

I'm really confused about the process of signing the message for confirmation of our shares.

Shoud I write something in the "message" field of the third screen from this tutorial (http://imgur.com/ZGxUZCM)?
Should I generate the signature with a blank message?

If I do not perform the wallet address signature properly I can still sign any address I used to send (before the end of 26 April) Karmacoin to Karmashares LLC after the quantum period right while still having access to the 10x bonus right?

Regards

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
easteagle13

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:43:43 PM

I'm really confused about the process of signing the message for confirmation of our shares.

1. Shoud I write something in the "message" field of the third screen from this tutorial (http://imgur.com/ZGxUZCM)?
2. Should I generate the signature with a blank message?

3. If I do not perform the wallet address signature properly I can still sign any address I used to send (before the end of 26 April) Karmacoin to Karmashares LLC after the quantum period right while still having access to the 10x bonus right?

Regards

1. NO no message is needed on the signing window of the wallet.
2. YES the important thing is the GENERATED signature.
3. You can send your SIGNED message anytime before the distribution of profit share, so that gives you a lot of time.

ptman

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

1. Shoud I write something in the "message" field of the third screen from this tutorial (http://imgur.com/ZGxUZCM)?
2. Should I generate the signature with a blank message?

3. If I do not perform the wallet address signature properly I can still sign any address I used to send (before the end of 26 April) Karmacoin to Karmashares LLC after the quantum period right while still having access to the 10x bonus right?

Regards

1. NO no message is needed on the signing window of the wallet.
2. YES the important thing is the GENERATED signature.
3. You can send your SIGNED message anytime before the distribution of profit share, so that gives you a lot of time.

Thanks!

But shouldn't the message to sign be, character by character, exactly the same message that we send in the contact form from http://karmacoin.me/contact?
Instead of a blank message?

Because, as I understand, the "sign message" feature of the wallet is used for proving that a specific message was written by the owner of the exchanged address.

Signing the complete message (that has the Karma and BTC address) avoids that someone steals the signature and then just sends a new email (using the contact form) to the Karmashares LLC team asking for the change of a new BTC address.
Therefore stealing the profits of a legit shareholder.

I may be wrong.
I just want to learn more and help the Karma team.

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:22:44 PM

Am I missing something about singing my message to prove I own the shares? I can't see that info anywhere.

Any help or links to the information? Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: