Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:26:04 AM

"What's the Karmashares strategy for the next few months? How are we going to get revenue?"

answer here

Hireplex could be very, very big. Imagine this - the Karma can be spent by the employee, choosing to cash in his 'good will' in return for losing those Karma next to their profile. Those with huge ammounts of karma from many people could be seen as being of particular character, and those who spend all their Karma would be seen in another light - Either way, it gives a level of prestige to Karma and encourages users to 'hold and display' Karma rather than cash it in for Bitcoin.

Just like in the real world people can sell their reputation to make a quick buck - We could have a button in the 'personal settings & options' page to "Sell out" - Which would automatically cash in the Karma, trade it for BTC either using a supply on the website or through an exchange, and then have that sent to the Users nominated BTC address!

This is the sort of idea that makes a LOT of money for those who invest early.

heh.. yeah, I didn't think of this. A lot of companies in the US do perform credit checks on prospective employees. This is one way for them to get a sense of how they manage their finances (and thus, company finances)

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Khaoimon

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:18:53 AM

Need a way to buy karma for USD/other currencies IMO.  If people not into crypt are going to pick it up they shouldn't have to figure out how to buy bitcoin and then buy karma.  Would be a big step toward regular people using it once they see it in use.  Current price will even help.  When they see the quantity they can buy for a couple dollars they will feel like they can give it to lots of people.  To understand I can buy .01 btc and then buy X karma is just way above the target audience.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:20:02 AM

Need a way to buy karma for USD/other currencies IMO.  If people not into crypt are going to pick it up they shouldn't have to figure out how to buy bitcoin and then buy karma.  Would be a big step toward regular people using it once they see it in use.

+1

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
tomoto

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:30:36 AM

Some questions:

Will we have some possibilities to use moolah and some others site?

Do you planning to have a karma credit card that can be used every where?

I dont know if its possible but a thing like netflix but with possibility to pay with karma coin can be really really nice.

If i find a way i would really like to create a minecraft server where its possible to use karma coin but i dont know how to do it.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:05:38 AM

I have an idea - and forgive me if someone else has already published it as theirs - What if we paid to have Karma on billboards in a large, PC video game? I remember playing Sleeping Dogs and noticing all the advertising for fake brands throughout - what if we found a indie dev who would be keen to have a real brand feature in there game?

Obviously the massive game publishers would demand far too much for it but the indie ones, perhaps one that is part of steam's greenlight program, would probably go for it!

That could be a perfect way to reach hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people. Perhaps offering a reasonable percentage in Karmashares for it would be the perfect incentive.

I really like this idea. I play a lot a video games and agree it's a massive exposure, especially with free to play titles and such.

EDIT: We can even look around for some indie devs that are crowd funding and contact them about this type of "sponsorship" so to speak. It also doesn't necessarily have to be pc, since both sony and microsoft have indie programs in effect for the xbox one and ps4, that's even greater exposure.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:21:15 AM

I have an idea - and forgive me if someone else has already published it as theirs - What if we paid to have Karma on billboards in a large, PC video game? I remember playing Sleeping Dogs and noticing all the advertising for fake brands throughout - what if we found a indie dev who would be keen to have a real brand feature in there game?

Obviously the massive game publishers would demand far too much for it but the indie ones, perhaps one that is part of steam's greenlight program, would probably go for it!

That could be a perfect way to reach hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people. Perhaps offering a reasonable percentage in Karmashares for it would be the perfect incentive.

Karma for in game currency would be a better idea... but ofcourse there might be an ethical issue with using Karma for violent video games but there are plenty of other genres to choose from.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 09:47:32 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 10:19:35 AM by kosmost

Basically, how will the lill search engine work?

(above: main search page. Could also put a video under this box to explain how it works. What you see here should be functional by May 31, 2014)

(above: search results page. Results will NOT be sorted by amount of Karma by default; this just an example [although I suppose a user could have the option to sort by value of karma]. No ads on the right. Just show value of result to user. Users can give karma, and leave tips for others. What you see here should be functional by May 31, 2014, with Karma functionality by June 31, 2014)

(above: each search result has a corresponding box where we can put information, metadata, ads, etc. Users can also see how to earn karma from this result. People can also earn Karma for volunteering and supporting causes, via the results for those charities and organizations. If this is your website you can see how to claim the karma that others have left for you. What you see here should be functional by June 31, 2014, for at least one function.. maybe Tweeting)
users will also be able to create their own search results. (should be functional by May 31, 2014)

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 10:34:22 AM

How Google makes money: Most revenue derived from charging advertisers to advertise to users of their various Google properties. (Google, Youtube, G+, Gmail, Blogger, Google Maps, etc)

How lill will make money: Option 1: Most revenue derived from charging advertisers to incentive and reward users of lill.com.

How lill will make money: Option 2: Most revenue derived from charging advertisers to incentive and reward users of their various Karmashares properties (lill, EyeQ, Wespond, Hireplex, Karmashare.me, etc)

The more popular lill is, the more advertising revenue we make and the more it benefits the Karma economy as a whole.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:38:41 PM

50 billion. Mined out. Grin Grin Grin Grin
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:27:26 PM

Really like those mockups, looking good kosmost.

Markets are quiet today. Not much going on. Converted some MYR profits to LTC, might buy some more KARM today.

Any news on the coin adjustments/changes?

cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:41:48 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.msg6515293#msg6515293

possible hacker attempt on polinex. While they claim nothing was lost, it shows you that exchanges are not a safe place to keep your coins. Don't hold any of coins in any exchange  for more then 24 hrs

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:38:55 AM

Really like those mockups, looking good kosmost.

Markets are quiet today. Not much going on. Converted some MYR profits to LTC, might buy some more KARM today.

Thanks, but most probably don't believe in the concept until they see it for themselves

or even think that krazy kosmost can have a beta ready in 4 weeks Smiley

Any news on the coin adjustments/changes?

You mean with PoS?

tomoto

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:03:05 AM

Some questions:

I dont know if its possible but a thing like netflix but with possibility to pay with karma coin can be really really nice.

If i find a way i would really like to create a minecraft server where its possible to use karma coin but i dont know how to do it.
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:59:25 AM

Some questions:

Yes, in future when we will have a bigger market cap.

Karma Card will be different than a credit/debit card, it will be one of the revenue source for KarmasharesLLC a good way for massive adoption of Karma.

For sure, you are welcome to help us asking to companies like Purevid, Netflix to accept Karma, but one more time, it will be easier when we will have more users and bigger market cap.

You can ask for help on reddit or on this thread for starting a Minecraft Karma server (fun Wink )

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:33:31 PM

Hi,

I sent Karma for the Karmashare-project.
I am on the list.

Do I have to do something else like downloading a wallet, etc.?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:09:10 PM

Hi,

I am on the list.

How did you send your Karma to the karmashare? was it through the EXCHANGE?

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:25:52 PM

Hi,

I am on the list.

How did you send your Karma to the karmashare? was it through the EXCHANGE?

No just from the Karmawallet. So I thought maybe I need another wallet for the shares or something

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 02:27:20 PM

Hi,

I am on the list.

Hi. did you send us your BTC address via http://karmashares.com/contact
?

(you'll need to provide a signature from your wallet.. let me know if you don't know how to do that)

Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:52:40 PM

No not yet.

Is there an instruction somewhere?

ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:09:43 PM

No not yet.

Is there an instruction somewhere?

Here:

Am I missing something about singing my message to prove I own the shares? I can't see that info anywhere.

Any help or links to the information? Thanks.

Thank you so much Smiley.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: