Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:46:02 AM

Market manipulation in full force today.

Somebody wants some cheap coins..

I wouldn't worry. they are going to loose.

There is 800 million coins between current sell price to 99 litoshis.  .. last week this was 1.6 billion.

Soon its going to be tough to buy in millions. who ever selling thinking they will buy back are learning some good lessons. based on the scarcity of the sell order volumes.. no is getting the coins that are selling back.

once this blows up again , they will regret it.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 04:50:02 AM

I wouldn't worry. they are going to loose.

There is 800 million coins between current sell price to 99 litoshis.  .. last week this was 1.6 billion.

Soon its going to be tough to buy in millions. who ever selling thinking they will buy back are learning some good lessons. based on the scarcity of the sell order volumes.. no is getting the coins that are selling back.

once this blows up again , they will regret it.

Yes.. and I've been reading up on my Sun Tzu.

"Appear weak when you are strong," among other choice nibblets.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:46:15 AM

Makes the think if I should buy some more cheap coins.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:48:10 AM

Makes the think if I should buy some more cheap coins.

If I had btc, I would buy Karma at this cheap price. Few days back I bought @ 43 litoshi.  My btc's are locked in other coins..too bad.

With mining difficult at 7, Karma price is steal now.
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:17:56 AM

I open the first Karma Random Giveaway !

Come and participate !

http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/24oo90/arma_random_giveaway_find_arma_best_themes/

Grin

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:29:35 AM

Who is posting the official comments on https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me ? The use of English is very poor. If we want to be seen as a professional and viable investment something needs to be done about this. Official posts shouldn't use words with caps-lock, broken sentences, incorrect usage etc.

E.G.

"Sometime, you have to learn some lessons, If you don't know the details about a Cryptocoin DO NOT INVEST in it."

"Otherwise you will be taking unnecessary risk, and may in a way lead those who also believes in you or who follow you to do the same, so that when that coin suddenly fail, many fail in part because of you."

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

Who is posting the official comments on https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me ? The use of English is very poor. If we want to be seen as a professional and viable investment something needs to be done about this. Official posts shouldn't use words with caps-lock, broken sentences, incorrect usage etc.

E.G.

"Sometime, you have to learn some lessons, If you don't know the details about a Cryptocoin DO NOT INVEST in it."

"Otherwise you will be taking unnecessary risk, and may in a way lead those who also believes in you or who follow you to do the same, so that when that coin suddenly fail, many fail in part because of you."

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We'll see what we can do.

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:40:44 PM

The use of English is very poor.

Kiwis really shouldn't be commenting about the poor use of English...

Just Kudding...  Grin

Actually I agree.. having a vetting process for official posts would make Karma seem more professional.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alphi

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:47:33 PM

"What's the Karmashares strategy for the next few months? How are we going to get revenue?"

answer here

I think adding price information and a news feed on the front page for (some of the common crypto currencies) similar to Google Finance would attract more users to use the search engine initially.

there are already sites that do this but I guess having one page that you could set as your browser homepage for searching AND quickly looking at basic market info would be handy.
if you can get people to set your search engine as their homepage voluntarily then that's a guaranteed ad revenue stream right there.

just my 2c...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:57:49 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 01:58:43 PM by easteagle13

E.G.

Thanks for pointing those out. Of course you are also welcome to submit articles, images, videos that you deem helpful in attracting new Karma users to our community.

Sorry for the mistakes, I will try to do better. OR NOT ! Tongue

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Alphi

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:01:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.msg6515293#msg6515293

possible hacker attempt on polinex. While they claim nothing was lost, it shows you that exchanges are not a safe place to keep your coins. Don't hold any of coins in any exchange  for more then 24 hrs

Apparently white coin was also Timewarp attacked and many coins were dumped on exchanges like Mintpal, Cryptsy etc.

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack/

what novices need to be aware of is that these kinds of attacks can dry up an exchanges reserves pushing them closer to insolvency.

this is similar to what happened to Vircurex... Vircurex is still up and running but only because they froze peoples funds.. funds which those people may never get back.

This is Just a warning for those people who don't necessarily read every piece if crypto news they can get their hands on.

try not to keep too many coins on exchanges. Those exchanges that have more crypto coins listed (cryptsy, mintpal etc) are the most vulnerable to having funds stolen through attacks such as the timewarp attack.

now we don't know how many coins were stolen in this latest attack and we do not know for sure whether some of these exchanges are even solvent or not.. so just be careful out there...

Learn from Mt Gox and say to yourself... "never again... lest we forget!"

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:19:32 PM

KarmaWorldCup2014 POOL is coming soon! Stay tuned!!!!

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

Share Points List updated

http://karmashares.com/explorer-v01

ryannguyen18

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:21:53 PM

KarmaWorldCup2014 POOL is coming soon! Stay tuned!!!!

Great...

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:03:52 PM

7,965,624,430.63 coins out for shares. Not bad mr. kosmost, not bad at all. Karma corporation is still growing rapidly. I am surprised that so much Karma still exist for trading on exchanges. When search engine lill come into production, the price will meet world snooker champion name - The Rockeeeeet.
easteagle13

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:06:55 PM

7,965,624,430.63 coins out for shares. Not bad mr. kosmost, not bad at all. Karma corporation is still growing rapidly. I am surprised that so much Karma still exist for trading on exchanges. When search engine lill come into production, the price will meet world snooker champion name - The Rockeeeeet.

+1 Tongue

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:28:11 PM

I have prepared a video guide in signing Karmashare message.

Take a look and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1UZPbGEn_g

instructions unclear. sent millions of coins!  Tongue

Great job. Pretty informative. Could you update a higher res video?  The pxls in that video are so 90's.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
easteagle13

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:44:19 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 12:47:09 AM by easteagle13

I have prepared a video guide in signing Karmashare message.

Take a look and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6qOAGYAXE&feature=youtu.be

instructions unclear. sent millions of coins!  Tongue

Great job. Pretty informative. Could you update a higher res video?  The pxls in that video are so 90's.

Hahaha, okay I thought the pixelation on my monitor was due to my slow internet connection, Okay I will recode another, let me see if something improves.

EDIT

Okay I have to sleep now, rendering takes a long time when it's high resolution. I will re-upload first thing tomorrow morning.

learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:42:37 PM

Really like those mockups, looking good kosmost.

Markets are quiet today. Not much going on. Converted some MYR profits to LTC, might buy some more KARM today.

Thanks, but most probably don't believe in the concept until they see it for themselves

or even think that krazy kosmost can have a beta ready in 4 weeks Smiley

4 weeks is very ambitious, looking forward to it. My advice, though I'm pretty sure by now you don't need it, would be to keep it simple and really focus on the basics. Stability, good usabilty and easy to understand and use core functionality are really more important IMO than a boatload of features. Nail search first, then Karma integration - then roll out the Google-killer later... Wink

Any news on the coin adjustments/changes?

You mean with PoS?
Yeah that, or any coin/code news really. Back before Karmashares I remember you saying the announcment would follow shortly, but now its been two weeks. Just getting anxious to learn what Karmateam has brewing for us I guess...

Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:43:18 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 11:53:47 PM by Chargin

To reduce the impact of whales on the Karma market I'm looking to do off market buy/sell trades of at least 200 million Karma up to 1 billion Karma. To make the risk worthwhile I am looking to buy below current market prices and sell above them. Please PM me the price in LTC or BTC, the amount, the number of individual transfers you would like to do and a date range and time frame you would like the exchange to take place in.

I will not send Karma, LTC or BTC to anyone first. For your peace of mind (since this is my first post on this forum) I will break down the trade to a minimum amount of 20 million Karma per transfer. To clarify, that means you must do at least 10 transfers of 20 million Karma to meet the 200 million minimum. I will not trade with you again if you do not reach the 200 million minimum. I will increase the minimum to 50 million per transfer after people start to vouch for my credibility for transfers where they have done more than 50 million in a single transfer.

I will not use a broker no matter how reputable or good looking they are. If the public in general is sufficiently concerned with my lack of history I may consider forwarding funds to somebody with more reputation than I have so they can act guarantor up to a certain limit, at least in the short term.

I will act as a broker for 20 million Karma (for LTC or BTC transactions only). I will want all funds from both parties before transferring any to either party. If you want to split the transaction into more separate transfers then it is 10 million Karma per subsequent transfer. There are brokers that will do these trades for you at a far cheaper prices than I’m willing to.

Regards,

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: