Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:17:16 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 05:42:59 AM by cryptowho

As with all altcoins, Karma spends too much time being discussed only in altcoin forums.  Needs more mass media marketing.  At the moment, very few people know of any coin other than bitcoin, and the majority still don't even understand bitcoin.

Wouldn't we all love to just do that.

We need to build stronger roots. Good investors. Strong network

Would you believe a person walking up to you and saying "hey invest in us , we are trying to do good" ?

Or would you believe a person handing you a flier that shows to you how far we have come and how we are backed by thousands already ?

Also , by the time mainstream media knows about Karma and the LLC, would mean we have blown up already

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:38:11 AM

Donating shares to the Karmafund could be in our future: http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/24r90z/donating_some_karmashares_to_the_karmafund/

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:48:36 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:01:52 AM by kosmost

[snips]

So now millions+ of people around the world are scrambling for 92 billion coins, several billion of which don't exist yet. I personally know a couple of people who would love to snap up more coins than you can imagine once the search engine shows some momentum, or even Hireplex or Wespond, or something else that we're working on. And Karma is still relatively unheard of, and an unknown in the tech world. Imagine if there's just 1 small mention of us in Wired or the WSJ? We have not begun to realize our value in the marketplace right now, and that is a very good thing for investors and their returns.

With Karmashares, people will not want to sell Karma. But we still have to be sure there are enough coins to go around. That's what we're thinking about now.

All of a sudden the number of available coins isn't in the billions anymore. And people that were talking about dumping when we hit 10 or 20 satoshi re-think the situation and realize this isn't your average coin. "Maybe holding onto this coin is a better idea." times a thousand. All it takes is for 10-15% of the actors in the marketplace to snap up shares for the price to really spike, causing a stampede.
[snips]

to put that in perspective.. $1 buys you a little over 200,000 coins right now.

If 1 million people invested in Karma so that they can get a piece of the action, this would equate to 220 BILLION coins if they could buy today at current prices. Of course, the more people that buy and hold the less they'd get for $1. But even owning 200 Karma for $1 could still be psychologically attractive, from the casual investor's perspective.

What is better than a currency being backed by gold or promises? Being backed by real value that could last a lifetime. Compare Karma with any other coin in this context to get a sense for what this means to our market cap.

(And very few people would spend just $1. It could be 100,000 @ $10, or 10,000 people investing $100, for simplicity's sake.)

Regardless, we don't know about the future. All we know is that we're working on something wonderful and good for the Karma community, and we anticipate others taking notice in future.

Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:12:06 AM

Community, if you find some dead links, dead pools, dead markets on our first post, please report it here.

If you want to help us, and help you by the way, you can provide some new content or write articles in other forums.

I give 100 000 Karma to anyone make a good post about Karma in others forums/blogs/websites.
Just paste your link and your pseudo here.

Happy Karma Day !  Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:11:15 AM

An In-game currency, not a good economy crypto-currency !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:24:58 AM

what is this? - http://karmakoin.com/ Grin

It's the reason we dropped Coin from our KarmaCoin branding.  It's a gift card service that sends a very small percentage of their fees to charity. 

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:30:21 AM

No need for the novel length post explaining what inside trading is before asking for large off market/exchange buy or sells.  Post the request and wait for PMs, then move on.  Thanks.     

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:32:26 PM

sell 35 million favorable market active。。 Cheesy
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:45:02 PM

Volatility is a problem of every cryptocurrency (a problem for pretty much everything BUT trading). As can be seen from the Karmamarket over the past weeks, the value of coins fluctuates wildly (Karma's relatively short LTC history went from 21 ->34 -> 9 ->16 -> 10 -> 71 -> 31 -> 52 -> 40). How do we establish a more stable price? Well we can't really limit the top, but we can try to establish a floor. That's also what people are most afraid of, their coins loosing value. I rarely hear complaints when a coin is going up. Wink

I've been working on an idea and wanted to get some feedback. I don't know wether I'm onto something, or completely missing the mark here. The idea is simple enough and not all that original, but I believe it is especially well suited for Karma. I am proposing the "Karmawall".

Karmawall is two things:
#1 a website similar to the million dollar homepage. It provides a virtual canvas, or wall, on which people can buy banner space to be displayed on a pixel by pixel basis. The banner could be anything: an ad for a crypto- or Karma-related business, a funny gif, a link to your homepage, greetings from/to other friendly coins, a message for a loved one - and so on. There would be some moderation, so no abusive, mean or illegal content gets added. I want this to fit into the coins "doing good" theme.
#2 once the pixels are bought, either with Karma or with BTC, the BTC earned will be put up as a buywall on the two main exchanges, at a level to be decided upon by the community (my guts tell me ~15-20% below market price could be a good start). I would not want to use this wall to pump the value of Karma, but the wall can be moved as market conditions change or if the community votes to move the wall.

Okay that's the BTC part, any coin can do that, right? How will the Karma puchases help? Well that's the best part IMO, where Karmashares come into play. Every Karma earned, either through selling pixels or by being bought by the buywall, will be exchanged for Karmashares. This has 2 effects:
1. The coins will be out of the market for good (not to be dumped again) and
2. the shares will (in the future) earn Karmawall a steady stream of BTC to further increase the buywall.

It will take a while to really get going this way, but once the Karmashares start generating revenue it should create constant buy-support for Karma and help to stabilize or even slowly raise price. Sort of like a multipool but instead of mining other coins it generates value from a simple little business idea, multiplied with economic factors tied to Karmashares' for-profit activities. Should the community at some point decide it doesn't want or need Karmawall anymore, the Karmashares could be handed over to the non-profit Karmafund for "doing good".

So this is my idea in a nutshell. Karma is in a unique position due to PoC and Karmashares, without this I doubt the idea would be half as attractive. That's why I'm posting it here, because I believe it can't be copied efficiently by any coin without adopting a PoC model. If enough people like the idea I would go ahead and start implementing it. I might need some help though in the later stages.

I haven't worked out any details yet, but the plan is that all earnings will be re-invested into Karma (if I take fees then no more than 1% and that only for BTC payments, 0% for Karma). Since I hold plenty of Karma contributing to hold/raise its value is all that I want to accomplish. As for establishing trust, I'd be willing to provide kosmost with my credentials before the service lanuches, so you'd be certain I am not a scammer.

So here it is. Feel free to poke holes in my idea. Any feedback is appreciated.

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:30:40 PM

#2 once the pixels are bought, either with Karma or with BTC, the BTC earned will be put up as a buywall on the two main exchanges, at a level to be decided upon by the community (my guts tell me ~15-20% below market price could be a good start). I would not want to use this wall to pump the value of Karma, but the wall can be moved as market conditions change or if the community votes to move the wall.

it sounds like you are attempting to create an investment vehicle who's sole purpose is to manipulate the price. this is effectively what KarmaShares would be if it did nothing other than hold coins until it was a better time to sell them again.

in both cases that would be dangerous for the people running the operation because they are operating in a legal grey area and could potentially be shutdown by authorities or sued into submission by anyone who lost money under the scheme.

please feel free to read up on Libor and Forex rigging to see how dangerous these ideas can be when shared with "friends"

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2014/4/1/currency/banks-sued-alleged-forex-rigging

the way in which KarmaShares is different to the idea of simply "hold the coins to manipulate the price" is that it is using those funds.. (or should be) to create products which should in theory generate some kind of revenue and broader market acceptance thus creating "real" value for the Karmashares investors and anyone else who uses Karma

I know there is a mentality amongst some of the Crypto community that if Banks can do it then it must be ok for us small time traders to also do it.
but the simple fact is that banks have very deep pockets and very powerful friends.. so if they get into legal trouble, they can fight their way out of it.
I would wager that if any of us got into the same trouble.. we simply would not have the money and/or expertise to fight our way out of the legal quagmire.
The law is structured in a way that Corporations can get away with fraud on a massive scale and simply buy their way out of it through "fines" but individuals can't. Individuals can go to jail for the same kinds of crimes that many corporations can simply buy their way out of.

and that is why we "smalfry" enthusiasts have to keep our noses cleaner than the banks...

yes the current fractional reserve / fiat based system is flawed and rigged.. that is why almost everyone who is in crypto is here, because we believe in a more level financial playing field (well at least I do)...

but you cant win a war against a corrupt regime by being just as corrupt.. especially when they have all the power and you don't.

just to be clear about what I am saying... its not wrong to Hold your own coins (as an individual) until its a good time to sell them.. or even trade or put your own buy and sell walls up to suit your own personal trading strategy, (all of that stuff happens inside your head so there is no way to prove why you sold and bought the way you did) but when you collude with other people to do it then you open yourself up (and everyone else involved) to to some very serious legal ramifications.

just remember that when you do anything to manipulate the price to benefit yourself... someone else loses money...
however if you create real value for Karma then everyone wins.
also remember that while you are a small fry, most authorities wont even bother investigating you but, if and when you make it big.. that is when they come for you.

I say if you really want to improve the value of Karma.. just create your own website with some really awesome content that accepts Karma for advertising. that way people who want to advertise on your really awesome website have to BUY bucket loads of karma in order to do it and that would naturally put upward pressure on the price.

I'm building my own software and hope to be accepting Karma and other coins (the ones I believe in) as payment to license it. there really is nothing stopping people from making software and using the Karma (or any other coin) block-chain to validate and store license keys.

places like Steam/Gamersgate and crypto coins are a natural fit for this kind of software licensing model.. when one of those big boys starts accepting crypto that's when the price of bitcoin and alt coins will skyrocket.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:55:46 PM

Any news on block explorer?

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:18:57 PM

Hi KARMA'ers!

Low fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
No accounts or personal information or email addresses
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (beta testing)

To mine:

Username: your KARM wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3404

We don't hold any coins in our wallets. Once the block is confirmed, payouts for the block are sent!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:56:04 PM

Volatility is a problem of every cryptocurrency (a problem for pretty much everything BUT trading). As can be seen from the Karmamarket over the past weeks, the value of coins fluctuates wildly (Karma's relatively short LTC history went from 21 ->34 -> 9 ->16 -> 10 -> 71 -> 31 -> 52 -> 40). How do we establish a more stable price? Well we can't really limit the top, but we can try to establish a floor. That's also what people are most afraid of, their coins loosing value. I rarely hear complaints when a coin is going up. Wink

I've been working on an idea and wanted to get some feedback. I don't know wether I'm onto something, or completely missing the mark here. The idea is simple enough and not all that original, but I believe it is especially well suited for Karma. I am proposing the "Karmawall".

Karmawall is two things:
#1 a website similar to the million dollar homepage. It provides a virtual canvas, or wall, on which people can buy banner space to be displayed on a pixel by pixel basis. The banner could be anything: an ad for a crypto- or Karma-related business, a funny gif, a link to your homepage, greetings from/to other friendly coins, a message for a loved one - and so on. There would be some moderation, so no abusive, mean or illegal content gets added. I want this to fit into the coins "doing good" theme.

Okay that's the BTC part, any coin can do that, right? How will the Karma puchases help? Well that's the best part IMO, where Karmashares come into play. Every Karma earned, either through selling pixels or by being bought by the buywall, will be exchanged for Karmashares. This has 2 effects:
2. the shares will (in the future) earn Karmawall a steady stream of BTC to further increase the buywall.

It will take a while to really get going this way, but once the Karmashares start generating revenue it should create constant buy-support for Karma and help to stabilize or even slowly raise price. Sort of like a multipool but instead of mining other coins it generates value from a simple little business idea, multiplied with economic factors tied to Karmashares' for-profit activities. Should the community at some point decide it doesn't want or need Karmawall anymore, the Karmashares could be handed over to the non-profit Karmafund for "doing good".

So this is my idea in a nutshell. Karma is in a unique position due to PoC and Karmashares, without this I doubt the idea would be half as attractive. That's why I'm posting it here, because I believe it can't be copied efficiently by any coin without adopting a PoC model. If enough people like the idea I would go ahead and start implementing it. I might need some help though in the later stages.

I haven't worked out any details yet, but the plan is that all earnings will be re-invested into Karma (if I take fees then no more than 1% and that only for BTC payments, 0% for Karma). Since I hold plenty of Karma contributing to hold/raise its value is all that I want to accomplish. As for establishing trust, I'd be willing to provide kosmost with my credentials before the service lanuches, so you'd be certain I am not a scammer.

i have been with this coins from the start. this is not a bad idea but it requires people to interact. Out of these time that have been trying to push for this coins it has been a learning lesson when i saw a lot of people express excitement to the coins future but never actually do something to help it. that is why i suggest to anyone "take maners in your own hand"

the pixel wall is not a new concept. There was an coin that actually was lunch solely for that purpose. it didn't bode well. Pxlcoin
.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418088.0   with the "pxlWall" here http://www.pxlcoin.com/  

You're more then welcome to give it a shot. try to figure out where that coin failed and improve it

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
learminer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:58:53 PM

it sounds like you are attempting to create an investment vehicle who's sole purpose is to manipulate the price. this is effectively what KarmaShares would be if it did nothing other than hold coins until it was a better time to sell them again.

in both cases that would be dangerous for the people running the operation because they are operating in a legal grey area and could potentially be shutdown by authorities or sued into submission by anyone who lost money under the scheme.

please feel free to read up on Libor and Forex rigging to see how dangerous these ideas can be when shared with "friends"

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2014/4/1/currency/banks-sued-alleged-forex-rigging

the way in which KarmaShares is different to the idea of simply "hold the coins to manipulate the price" is that it is using those funds.. (or should be) to create products which should in theory generate some kind of revenue and broader market acceptance thus creating "real" value for the Karmashares investors and anyone else who uses Karma

I know there is a mentality amongst some of the Crypto community that if Banks can do it then it must be ok for us small time traders to also do it.
but the simple fact is that banks have very deep pockets and very powerful friends.. so if they get into legal trouble, they can fight their way out of it.
I would wager that if any of us got into the same trouble.. we simply would not have the money and/or expertise to fight our way out of the legal quagmire.
The law is structured in a way that Corporations can get away with fraud on a massive scale and simply buy their way out of it through "fines" but individuals can't. Individuals can go to jail for the same kinds of crimes that many corporations can simply buy their way out of.

and that is why we "smalfry" enthusiasts have to keep our noses cleaner than the banks...

yes the current fractional reserve / fiat based system is flawed and rigged.. that is why almost everyone who is in crypto is here, because we believe in a more level financial playing field (well at least I do)...

but you cant win a war against a corrupt regime by being just as corrupt.. especially when they have all the power and you don't.

just to be clear about what I am saying... its not wrong to Hold your own coins (as an individual) until its a good time to sell them.. or even trade or put your own buy and sell walls up to suit your own personal trading strategy, (all of that stuff happens inside your head so there is no way to prove why you sold and bought the way you did) but when you collude with other people to do it then you open yourself up (and everyone else involved) to to some very serious legal ramifications.

just remember that when you do anything to manipulate the price to benefit yourself... someone else loses money...
however if you create real value for Karma then everyone wins.
also remember that while you are a small fry, most authorities wont even bother investigating you but, if and when you make it big.. that is when they come for you.

I say if you really want to improve the value of Karma.. just create your own website with some really awesome content that accepts Karma for advertising. that way people who want to advertise on your really awesome website have to BUY bucket loads of karma in order to do it and that would naturally put upward pressure on the price.

I'm building my own software and hope to be accepting Karma and other coins (the ones I believe in) as payment to license it. there really is nothing stopping people from making software and using the Karma (or any other coin) block-chain to validate and store license keys.

places like Steam/Gamersgate and crypto coins are a natural fit for this kind of software licensing model.. when one of those big boys starts accepting crypto that's when the price of bitcoin and alt coins will skyrocket.
Thanks for your thoughts, I really appreciate it even though its kinda putting nails in the coffin. Wink
I don't want to get involved in a fiat system debate so I'm skipping that part.

I don't think the idea I described can be called an investment vehicle. It'd be a website that sells a service (host image/link on frontpage) and takes payment in cryptos for that. That's hardly an "investment" but rather a "purchase".

What happens in step #2 is what you have the biggest problem with. So basically you're saying that by trying to be transparent about what I intend to do with "my earnings" (reinvest in Karma/Karmashares, use it to buy more), I'm doing something illegal. Involving the community or even considering a voting is probably the wort part then? Day I was doing the same thing and not tell anybody about it openly, then it'd be okay? Hmmm...

Just to clarify my intentions, I didn't really see or intend it as price manipulation tool (as I said the goal is not to "pump" Karma) but more as a safety net. The wall would never be used to move price up, it'd just be there to prevent against/soften the impact of big dumps of coins. Should the wall ever grow to noticable size it might drive price up a little as big buywalls tend to do, but I'm honestly not seeing that happen anytime soon, if at all.

You keep comparing crypto trading to Forex, I am unsure of the legal situation right now, is there anything that I can read up on in this regard? Something that clarifies the situation? Everything I've heard is that regulation currently and in the foreseeable future is only relevant for Fiat/Crypto exchanges.

learminer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:05:35 PM

Karmawall is two things:

i have been with this coins from the start. this is not a bad idea but it requires people to interact. Out of these time that have been trying to push for this coins it has been a learning lesson when i saw a lot of people express excitement to the coins future but never actually do something to help it. that is why i suggest to anyone "take maners in your own hand"

the pixel wall is not a new concept. There was an coin that actually was lunch solely for that purpose. it didn't bode well. Pxlcoin
.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418088.0   with the "pxlWall" here http://www.pxlcoin.com/  

You're more then welcome to give it a shot. try to figure out where that coin failed and improve it
Yeah well I did say the idea is not terribly original. I didn't know there even was a coin dedicated to it though, lol!

The coin seems to have failed on many levels, the dev abandoning it certainly didn't help. I guess the main difficulty would not be building the service, but actually getting the word out and make it well enough known and visited for people to get to buy into it. That is by far the part I'm most sceptical about too, no doubt.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:10:31 PM

Apologies for the inconvenience. I messaged the admin about this. Hopefully it should be back up soon.

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

Apologies for the inconvenience. I messaged the admin about this. Hopefully it should be back up soon.

Great
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:29:35 PM

Everytime Karma begins to climb back up above 40 some fucker dumps it back. I'm getting really tired of this. It's not genuine Karma supporters doing this, they know the value of their coins lies well above 200 Litoshi for starters - It's either a moron day-trader (I say moron because the first rule of day trading is you follow the high volume coins, day trading a coin with very little volume is not as profitable and far more risky) or someone deliberately trying to sabotage Karma to keep their own coin in the spotlight (WC,BC, ZET, CINNI, DRK, FLT communities are the most likely sources of such a person, I'm going to scour through their forums and seem if "KARM" appears and in what context).

I say we all put as much LTC on 38,39 and 40 Litoshi as we can spare, even just a few LTC each, and force their hand. Either they dump everything (good, gets them out of the picture) or they hold and let the coin rise, but we cannot keep losing market capitalization like this if we want to be noticed by others and invested in.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:32:32 PM

a lot of services are down lately. maybe they are all related. Maybe everyone is using the same host.

imagine godaddy going down.  Shocked Shocked

learminer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:40:24 PM

At least ZET certainly doesn't spend time sabotaging other coins, they're too busy sabotaging themselves and their supporters right now. That is one weird freakshow to watch... jeez.

I don't know who might have an interest in bringing Karma price down, I doubt its another coin community and maybe it isn't even on purpose. At current difficulty and price Karma is pretty profitable to mine again. Maybe one of the 2,851 different multipools out there has our coin in its rotation again and just dumps a bag or two every day.

Its a temporary phenomenon. This is a pit stop for Karma. Refuel and grab a drink, the voyage will continue in due time...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: