Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:16:04 PM

On 31-st, when Hireplex, Wespond and the jewel lill go to prod, please add them in different section on the first page with clear visibility and statement that these are game changers and so on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:42:29 PM

On 31-st, when Hireplex, Wespond and the jewel lill go to prod, please add them in different section on the first page with clear visibility and statement that these are game changers and so on.

Each business should have its own page on the site, which would act as its landing page. Basically, the goal should be that once someone visits the, they think "wow, these projects may be interesting." Then they click through to each page that explains all the details and sells them on it, and follow through to each site.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:21:24 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 07:38:54 PM by huige007

Investors losing a little bit of patience. KARM is long-term investment. No appreciation of within short-term one month。Forecast 30 stabilize
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:34:14 PM

Investors losing a little bit of patience. KRAM is long-term investment. No appreciation of within short-term one month。Forecast 30 stabilize

LoL, again with that KRAM Cheesy You are killing me Grin
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:39:24 PM

Hee hee。 Grin
BitTanker

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:43:24 PM

https://twitter.com/BitTanker

many tweets waiting for retweets

Grin

Karmacoin enthusiast! Doing good is good! - Social Network: http://karmashare.me - *beta Search Engine: http://www.lill.com by Karmacoin/Karmashares
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:50:35 PM

Grin

BitTanker - You are AWESOME my friend! Our Nethash rate has gone from .32 to .48! Price must go up to compensate for the 50% jump, its not profitable to mine at this time and sell at 35 Litoshi.
spitfire1337

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:43:10 PM

Just going to post this here, since it's way more active, any fellow mods over at karmacointalk I could use some help with getting the forums cleaned up. We've been over run the last few days and I've been unable to keep up by myself. We need to keep the forums there clean for any new members looking into karma. Thanks!
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:53:41 PM

Coin is being bought nicely at 38 Litoshi - Next minute someone dumps tens of millions back to 34 Litoshi - This is not the simple result of miners cashing out, this is a deliberate attempt to keep our coin down. Whenever it rises someone dumps even more to crash the price even lower. When are we going to see the end of this shit..... Sad
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:02:12 PM

Just going to post this here, since it's way more active, any fellow mods over at karmacointalk I could use some help with getting the forums cleaned up. We've been over run the last few days and I've been unable to keep up by myself. We need to keep the forums there clean for any new members looking into karma. Thanks!

i usually delete about 4-5 users a day. ban ips and what not. been away for vacation this week so probably why the overwhelm of them. Should be able to clean it up soon.

Yeah, we could use some additional help. Takes me 10 mins to clean karmacointalk each day. Karmashares.me also has a lot of users that join daily. you can tell most are bots. usually the ones with name and last names are a giveaway that they are bots. typical user uses a nick like name. they also update a user picture profile.

i guess once we become more popular we will get more help.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:02:59 PM

I have newest version of wallet, deleted everything except wallet.dat but my wallet is styll out of sync.

spitfire1337

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:10:21 PM

i usually delete about 4-5 users a day. ban ips and what not. been away for vacation this week so probably why the overwhelm of them. Should be able to clean it up soon.

Yeah, we could use some additional help. Takes me 10 mins to clean karmacointalk each day. Karmashares.me also has a lot of users that join daily. you can tell most are bots. usually the ones with name and last names are a giveaway that they are bots. typical user uses a nick like name. they also update a user picture profile.

Yea, I've been able to keep everything clean but general discussion right now. It's got over 2,000+ posts and majority of it is spam, since I'm just mod it's a bit more time consuming trying to clean it up deleting one post at a time, over the last 3 days I've deleted about 400+ posts each day when i have the time, just it's a bit much for me right now and I noticed no other mods/admins have been active the last week or so, so looking for a bit of help Tongue
spitfire1337

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:11:35 PM

I have newest version of wallet, deleted everything except wallet.dat but my wallet is styll out of sync.
Do you have any peers? you may need to create a karma.conf and add some nodes to get the initial sync done then you shouldn't have any problems after that.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:23:20 PM

hey man. welcome back. this is due to previous dev taking down his nodes. New wallet with proper nodes will be avaible shortly. win and mac are compiled. linux soon.  when we compiled the latest wallet we week back we should have anticipated such more and used the other seed nodes.

mean while just add the block explored node that altcoingood has provided for us.

on the debug console, copu paste this to manually add a node  :

addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add

you should be able to link up with all of us right away Smiley

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:24:42 PM

Yea, I've been able to keep everything clean but general discussion right now. It's got over 2,000+ posts and majority of it is spam, since I'm just mod it's a bit more time consuming trying to clean it up deleting one post at a time, over the last 3 days I've deleted about 400+ posts each day when i have the time, just it's a bit much for me right now and I noticed no other mods/admins have been active the last week or so, so looking for a bit of help Tongue

you do not have admin status? i will change that. you should in few minutes

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:51:20 PM

Some new users meet syncing problem with our wallet.

If you are having trouble connecting to peers, you want to update your peers.dat file.

Before any change, don't forget to make a backup of your wallet.dat in a secure place.

>Download the updated peers.dat file here :
http://karmacoin.me/wallets/peers.dat

>Close your Karma wallet.

>Go on ''C:\Users******\AppData\Roaming\Karma

>Paste and erase your old peers.dat with the new one.

***NEVER DELETE YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR COINS !

Launch your Karma wallet again, wait few minutes : it syncs !

download KARMA peers.dat here http://www.ex.ua/load/892502523642/106589900
spitfire1337

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:53:38 PM

you do not have admin status? i will change that. you should in few minutes

Thanks, this will definitely make it easier on me!
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:41:58 AM

Grin

BitTanker - You are AWESOME my friend! Our Nethash rate has gone from .32 to .48! Price must go up to compensate for the 50% jump, its not profitable to mine at this time and sell at 35 Litoshi.

Sweet!

Now I would like that some miners at least considered mining in my pool.
pool.terahashers.com

Otherwise I find it difficult to justify having the Karma daemon running in the server just for the purpose of solo-mining...

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 01:02:50 AM

Guys I just had another great idea (ripped from mintpal)..

I noticed that the way they choose the next coin to support is by creating bitcoin addresses for each new coin and then asking people to send their votes to the coin address that they want to see added to mintpal. the coin address with the highest donations wins and then gets added to mintpal.

Why don't we do the same thing with Karma funded projects? ask people to vote by donating to Karma addresses representing each project for a period of time, say 1 month,  and then when that time month is up.. the project that has the highest donations gets funded by Karma for the following month...  after that the balance for that project is set to 0, then the next one is chosen the following month based again on whichever project has the highest votes/donations. (or we could do it every 3 months or whatever timeframe the community prefers)

All donations are added to a Pooled fund to support future projects.

I think it would be a great way to gather funds and community interest as well as decide on which charity projects to support.

the whole thing can be done transparently too because the donation addresses and pool address are public and everything is done on blockchain.

rather than relying on who can spam threads the most with their opinion or how many times they can click on polling buttons this would be an example of direct democracy where your opinion counts only for as much as you are willing to donate.

sounds like Karma to me....

plus its so easy to implement and you don't even need any special software do it.

It's an interesting idea but this would mean a few things:

• The voting function of the upcoming Share Explorer would be duplicated somewhat. Voting will be attached to your wallet address, so voting authenticity will be trackable in the blockchain. (Your proposal is quite similar to a system that has already been considered, but it would be to track votes rather than a contest to see which options garner the most Karma.)
  • instead of projects being voted on according to a member's share of the company it would be voted on based on the amount of funding a proposal would have. You'd be able to buy votes, basically.
  • We would not know where the greatest interest in projects lay. Right now people participate in and join the teams of the projects that they are interested in. If we allow Karma to dictate participation then it would be more forced. An example of this is where someone donates a large sum to a project no one is interested in.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
BitTanker

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:03:03 AM

Sweet!

Now I would like that some miners at least considered mining in my pool.
pool.terahashers.com

Otherwise I find it difficult to justify having the Karma daemon running in the server just for the purpose of solo-mining...

Retweet your pool

https://twitter.com/BitTanker/status/467830801976270848

Cheesy

Karmacoin enthusiast! Doing good is good! - Social Network: http://karmashare.me - *beta Search Engine: http://www.lill.com by Karmacoin/Karmashares
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: