Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:38:14 AM

Did karmashare.me website vanish?
Works for me.

im in AUS.. works here..

Australia? Me too!

Look at the prices go. Starting to wish I put more money in...

Prices have been stalled for about 36 hours now. I think they have hit their holding point for now. They might go up, but the volume has been dropping so I wouldn't count on it yet. In other words, now is the time to buy in.

I still can't get over how much more volume we have been seeing.  The word is getting out. People are wise in their investments, they aren't looking for the next pump, but the long term play.  Karma is it. 

How much volume... where? Cryptsy has seen about 3 BTC in 24h. Mintpal has seen about 5. That's not much volume.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:04:46 AM

Works for me.

im in AUS.. works here..

Australia? Me too!

Are you going to say that  again in a couple of weeks when we are higher? Grin

I believe that Karma is highly undervalued right now. Very few actually know what we are doing. Even those that read about or come across us aren't really putting 2 and 2 together just yet. All it takes it one article explaining what is obvious to most of us already.. then the current prices will be just a dream.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:09:30 AM

Works for me.

im in AUS.. works here..

Australia? Me too!

Prices have been stalled for about 36 hours now. I think they have hit their holding point for now. They might go up, but the volume has been dropping so I wouldn't count on it yet. In other words, now is the time to buy in.

I still can't get over how much more volume we have been seeing.  The word is getting out. People are wise in their investments, they aren't looking for the next pump, but the long term play.  Karma is it. 

How much volume... where? Cryptsy has seen about 3 BTC in 24h. Mintpal has seen about 5. That's not much volume.

I guess you weren't watching for the last few weeks when we averaged 1-2 BTC on Mintpal and .5BTC on Cryptsy for 24 hours day after day.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:13:00 AM

I guess you weren't watching for the last few weeks when we averaged 1-2 BTC on Mintpal and .5BTC on Cryptsy for 24 hours day after day.

That's still pretty low, though. We have a lot to go. We need more liquidity in order to create a market.

BTW, is there any project in the works for an auction site?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:35:24 AM

finally registered at http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php 

So happy to have a forum where everything will be under one roof. Just want to make sure we must maintain reddit subreddit and Karmashare.me. Reddit because its a place where a lot of other crypto users go to. Karmashare because it will be the social network for regular joes to go and post a picture of their lunch that they bought with Karma!!  Cool

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:22:12 AM

finally registered at http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php 

So happy to have a forum where everything will be under one roof. Just want to make sure we must maintain reddit subreddit and Karmashare.me. Reddit because its a place where a lot of other crypto users go to. Karmashare because it will be the social network for regular joes to go and post a picture of their lunch that they bought with Karma!!  Cool

Of course. But I will be updating r/karmashares only with stuff cross-posted from forum. Feel free to add what you will to the subreddit.

Karmashare.me is separate from the forums, of course. So having the forums does not affect Karmashare.me at all.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:36:58 AM

That's still pretty low, though. We have a lot to go. We need more liquidity in order to create a market.

This is a good idea, I've been pushing for this sort of thing for a while now, maybe somebody who knows to put one up is silently preparing one.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
lecristoph

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:33:23 PM

This is a good idea, I've been pushing for this sort of thing for a while now, maybe somebody who knows to put one up is silently preparing one.
I have a functional craigslist-like site online where publishing ads could be exclusive for karma. If there is enough interest, I'd be glad to continue my work on it. Last time I mentioned it, I didn't really get much response, so I've sort of put the project on ice for a while.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:47:41 PM

I have a functional craigslist-like site online where publishing ads could be exclusive for karma. If there is enough interest, I'd be glad to continue my work on it. Last time I mentioned it, I didn't really get much response, so I've sort of put the project on ice for a while.

Maybe the best way is to make it live, then we will encourage all members of Karma community to upload, what they want to sell or trade. Make all the prices in karma. Let us make it grow slowly and develop from there. If you can incorporate a sort of SPIN-A-WHEEL karma game to encourage visits, it will be awesome. Throw in anything you deem will be profitable. We will do the rest.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:59:32 PM

everyone who is interested in the health and longevity of smaller coins like Karma as well as the debate about using PoW or PoS going forward should read this article.

http://www.coindesk.com/what-dogecoin-must-do-survive/

it is written about doge coin but it applies equally to all smaller coins that have a rapid halving of block reward.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:14:57 PM

everyone who is interested in the health and longevity of smaller coins like Karma as well as the debate about using PoW or PoS going forward should read this article.

it is written about doge coin but it applies equally to all smaller coins that have a rapid halving of block reward.

good article n thanks for sharing.  some of the numbers were a little off in the beginning saying doge at 100M or 100B coins right now and bitcoin would take 100 years to get to 21M?

otherwise the gist of the article was spot on.  no one can predict the future and we need to keep all out options on the table Smiley

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Alphi

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:31:54 PM

good article n thanks for sharing.  some of the numbers were a little off in the beginning saying doge at 100M or 100B coins right now and bitcoin would take 100 years to get to 21M?

otherwise the gist of the article was spot on.  no one can predict the future and we need to keep all out options on the table Smiley

that's right the article headline is a bit sensationalist too. the damage done by a 51% is significantly less for coins that have low transactions and small market cap and a coin wont simply die because it has been attacked either... 51% attacks are like storms that can cause blackouts and damage property but they rarely wipe out an entire community.

nobody knows what will happen in the coming months, but more informed we are the better the chance that we as a community will make the right choice when the time comes...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:26:06 PM

A CL clone may work, but I was thinking more along the lines of eBay. I guess the former would be easier to get together and get online, though. More or less we need some kind of Karma market: whether that's just a selling place or an auction house isn't relevant.

luqas0891

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:58:44 PM

soot was time to sell my KARM, plain scrypt dies as evidenced by the LTC;/
Unfortunately I have 1 000 000 000 KARM price drops strongly as forests on the market
purchased after 16 litoshi;/
we do not have POS (Talk died) POW we have outdated scrypt no anonymity (XC x11), and this is what comes in the electronic currency as evidenced by the increases in the example above, but I say this with regret as I wrote earlier, the market is new and rapidly changing technology long ago should come changes in KARM;/ today sold junk that I had a mintpalu SELL 0.00000046 4.29114351 9328572.86489540 and for price dropped to 43 do not have the volume of weak marketing, today I believed but looking at the other coins were behind, and either execute leap forward eg change to X11 or let's face it the price is not much will change what you see, eg change the RDD awards by half did not change the price and volume;/
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:11:12 PM

Unfortunately I have 1 000 000 000 KARM price drops strongly as forests on the market
we do not have POS (Talk died) POW we have outdated scrypt no anonymity (XC x11), and this is what comes in the electronic currency as evidenced by the increases in the example above, but I say this with regret as I wrote earlier, the market is new and rapidly changing technology long ago should come changes in KARM;/ today sold junk that I had a mintpalu SELL 0.00000046 4.29114351 9328572.86489540 and for price dropped to 43 do not have the volume of weak marketing, today I believed but looking at the other coins were behind, and either execute leap forward eg change to X11 or let's face it the price is not much will change what you see, eg change the RDD awards by half did not change the price and volume;/

Want to trade the 1 billion Karm for two AMD 290 GPUs? Smiley

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
luqas0891

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:17:47 PM

no thanks only 270x or 280x
Alphi

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:56:34 PM

are you kidding?
first of all the price of Litecoin isn't falling the price of bitcoin is rising. so to say that scrypt PoW is failing is not true at all if you look at the evidence... As more money comes into the Bitcoin ecosystem, some of it eventually trickles down into other coins... this usually takes a few days...

just look at the litecoin hash rate chart over the past 9 months.. it has been climbing steadily... this means that more and more money is being invested into scrypt mining. so it is far from dying.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

secondly the price of Karma Vs Litecoin has held up quite well this past few days considering how many other coins have lost ground against LTC and BTC.

thirdly... you have every right to sell your karma if you don't want to hold anymore.. but I think that to completely sell your position now would be an irrational mistake considering how active and committed the community is to the cause.
over the next few months many coins will fade into obscurity... only those with active development teams and healthy forward-looking communities will survive. so the best course of action is to spread your portfolio across those coins which you believe have the greatest chance of survival.

forthly.. please consider donating or investing some of those coins.. after all that IS and has always been the point of Karma.

and finally...
if you dump.. I will be there to catch some of your falling coins... Tongue

horstman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:52:07 PM

http://cryptobay.funpic.de/poh/Pools%20of%20Honor.png

Support:
http://cryptobay.funpic.de/poh/poolmail.png

karma.poolsofhonor.com
http://188.226.163.176/MPOS/public/

Poolfee 1.25%
120 confirms.

Hi guys, i just opened a Karmacoin pool.
I saw Karmacoin some weeks ago and i still see, the community is very strong. Also i was checking the pools and saw many pools are out of date or just offline. I want to contribute to the Karmacommunity and so i setup a new pool.

If there are any issues with the pool please email @ the provided support address or message me here on bitcointalk.

Happy mineing =)

Seems to be working stable.

Spread the hash, it's all on one pool. Aren't you scared of a 51% attack?
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:50:33 PM

The time for changing to X11 was 2 months ago when I suggested it and nobody wanted it. With more than 53 billion coins out there now (minus more than 8 billion in Karmashares) it isn`t needed. Consider that soon the block reward will be 35 000. It is a good change, but we are too late to do it. I do agree that pure scrypt coins with no rapid tech change will surely die. This is a techy world who loves tech changes. This is it. It is so simple. Also I agree that putting the POS discussion under the carpet is a big mistake. For me this is a necessary security change that must be done ASAP. But the anonymity of the transactions is the biggest mistake that we can make. Probably you didn`t had time to read about what is going on with current projects - lill, EyeQ, etc. If you do, you will understand what I am talking about. Saturday and Sunday volume and trends are always negative, so don't sweat it. The strongest side of Karma is the big projects that the dev is doing. And as for now they are doing great, so you should not loose faith. Also remark that selling volume is  slowing down and this trend will continue. True Karma hands are holding coins now and will not sell until 500 satoshi....for kosmost vacation. Grin I am very strong with prediction of coin prices, what you can see from my previous posts. And I am telling you now that in less than a month the price will be more than doubled from today. As you know every investment is good if it returns 20% for year. I am telling you now that investing in Karma will give you stable 100% in month. So, it is buying time. Not selling.
ryannguyen18

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:47:31 AM

Want to trade the 1 billion Karm for two AMD 290 GPUs? Smiley

why not donate or give to charity some ? Thanks

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: