Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:00:27 PM

Shares and Points list has been updated: http://karmashares.com/explorer-v01

Total shares claimed           78,807,725                       

Total shares unclaimed   146,206,700

% of company claimed           35.02

fyi, it would take a little under $1 million USD to buy the remaining 64% available (assuming 100 litoshi coin price)

$1 million USD is a lot considering the market cap of the entire coin is only $500,000

Yup if cap TODAY is considered that may be high, do we plan on staying on this cap?
And when someone have seen the value of a company, it is usually bought not because of the present value of investment but by the percieved value of its potential. So 1M $ is really a relative value.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin-table

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:24:45 PM

Hi,

we are running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

W have listed your coin already. To provide the full and uptodate information
on your coin, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team

contact us, if you would like to join the team or advertise on crypto-coins-table.com

Stellar Lumens an easy introduction - https://stellarkitty.com
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:25:16 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 04:43:36 PM by ptman

It goes both ways.
Hahrate increate tends to make the price go up.
Price goes up a lot, causes more miner to mine the coin, makes the price go up again.

only when the coin has the first mover advantage and there are no other realistic competitors, like in the case of Bitcoin and SHA256

for example.. if you buy a SHA256 ASIC.. you don't have any  other real choice than to mine Bitcoin so its hash rate is constantly forced up. Miners are forced to keep on mining and hoping they will get a ROI so many hold onto the coins they mine.

this is not the case with Scrypt coins however because there is ALWAYS a more profitable SCRYPT coin mine so the hash rates go up and down like crazy as each coin raises and falls in value.
we saw this when Dogecoin overtook litecoin in Hash rate.. then the Aurora boom... in such cases Hash rate alone is no indication at all that the price will remain high because there is Nothing at all preventing the miners from get a better ROI elsewhere.

I understand what you are saying, and I think you are right up to a certain point.

I, for instance, do not care that much about what is most profitable right now.
I mine more based on what I think will be worth something in a weeks/months timeframe.

We are at 1.24 GH/s.

And if we achieve 3 GH during the next week, I predict the price to raise to 200 litoshi absolute minimum.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:42:32 PM

It goes both ways.
Price goes up a lot, causes more miner to mine the coin, makes the price go up again.

only when the coin has the first mover advantage and there are no other realistic competitors, like in the case of Bitcoin and SHA256

for example.. if you buy a SHA256 ASIC.. you don't have any  other real choice than to mine Bitcoin so its hash rate is constantly forced up. Miners are forced to keep on mining and hoping they will get a ROI so many hold onto the coins they mine.

this is not the case with Scrypt coins however because there is ALWAYS a more profitable SCRYPT coin mine so the hash rates go up and down like crazy as each coin raises and falls in value.
we saw this when Dogecoin overtook litecoin in Hash rate.. then the Aurora boom... in such cases Hash rate alone is no indication at all that the price will remain high.

That is TRUE.

I mine bitcoins and I hold on to them simply for ROI reasons.  But when I mine scrypt, I mine the most profitable coin vs either LTC or BTC.  So when karma difficulty goes up to the point where it's not making me more than mining LTC, I move on to next coin.  Back when the difficulty comes down.

i am not going to talk about prices related topic here anymore. i will focus on helping thecoin grow even bigger.

what i understand from your post is that you are mining our coin to convert them back to LTC. you are not keeping the coin.  that is fine. its free market and you give buyer that can not mine ability to own coins. you are a great help to our economy

what some of the people are telling you is that: if you hold your coins. you will be able to sell them back later at x100 more value. they are saying that this coin is still undervalued and it has not reached its optimum worth yet. Litecoin is a great coin and together with doge are the only few communities we look up to. we see them and analyze them. Do you agree that Karma is not even in the $1 mill market cp yet? you know we are pushing it to be in the Billion market cap?  therefore even if we reach doge market cap the coins value will be so much worht than its is now.

by that logic. do you see karma coin reaching a 30 million USD market cap by the end of the year? Wouldn't it be a better investment to hold this coin and hop on some other coin that is made there purposely for the pump and dump  and then killed?

Rule of thumb. Never sell short a coin with a purpose

that leaves me to the promotion sells. if you have no idea what the team is doing for this coin here are some notes:

www.lill.com  : First search engine that will reward you karma as points. Lunching very soon. a simple beta is live
KarmashareLLC :  the "foundation" as you may call it for karma coin. where anyone can be a member by buy shares with karma! over 8.4 Billion coins already invested in it. Aka out of the circulaion for now
www.karmashare.me : the first social network for crypto enthusiast. where people post things and they have a karma coin address integrated in their profile and anyone can tip them.
Wespond (video Q&A community) - Soon to lunch video service where anyone can get payed in karma for educational or any use of video stream tutorials
[ http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,21.0.html ]
Hireplex (video job interviews) - development [ Hireplex (video job interviews) - development ]
EyeQoo (location-based mobile shopping) - planning/development [http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,23.0.html]
FABRI₭ (Karma branded clothing and accessories) - live  [http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,25.0.html ]
Viralt (social news and entertainment) - planning  [ http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,24.0.html ]

okay i got a bit lazy and i did not explain them all. you can click then links and get an idea soon. This are simply some project that have already started. Once we gain some more recognition we will hire more devs and more personel to help push them out and work on many other project that are just ideas. Some many project. so many ideas. All thanks to crypto world.

all of this project are implemented in the karmashareLLC and any profit they make will go to the LLC. There are some damn good projects there , but even if one explodes so big and say get an offer by google or some one else to be bought for 1Billion USD, you would have to be member of the LLC to vote on it. Everything is transparent.

Please read up and think twice about selling this coins cheap. In near future people will fight to buy them off you so they can invest in the LLC.

And not to mention by that time we would have enough revenue to create thousands of company branches and we WILL be the company that WILL help those who do good.

So i suggest everyone to not pay attention of the trades unless you are looking to buy coins cheap. Instead if you have skills that can help us with any this project , volunteer!! Look at how much we are accomplishing so far. Help us grow faster.

ptman

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:48:26 PM

It goes both ways.

we saw this when Dogecoin overtook litecoin in Hash rate.. then the Aurora boom... in such cases Hash rate alone is no indication at all that the price will remain high.

That is TRUE.

I mine bitcoins and I hold on to them simply for ROI reasons.  But when I mine scrypt, I mine the most profitable coin vs either LTC or BTC.  So when karma difficulty goes up to the point where it's not making me more than mining LTC, I move on to next coin.  Back when the difficulty comes down.

i am not going to talk about prices related topic here anymore. i will focus on helping thecoin grow even bigger.

what i understand from your post is that you are mining our coin to convert them back to LTC. you are not keeping the coin.  that is fine. its free market and you give buyer that can not mine ability to own coins. you are a great help to our economy

what some of the people are telling you is that: if you hold your coins. you will be able to sell them back later at x100 more value. they are saying that this coin is still undervalued and it has not reached its optimum worth yet. Litecoin is a great coin and together with doge are the only few communities we look up to. we see them and analyze them. Do you agree that Karma is not even in the $1 mill market cp yet? you know we are pushing it to be in the Billion market cap?  therefore even if we reach doge market cap the coins value will be so much worht than its is now.

by that logic. do you see karma coin reaching a 30 million USD market cap by the end of the year? Wouldn't it be a better investment to hold this coin and hop on some other coin that is made there purposely for the pump and dump  and then killed?

Rule of thumb. Never sell short a coin with a purpose

that leaves me to the promotion sells. if you have no idea what the team is doing for this coin here are some notes:

www.lill.com  : First search engine that will reward you karma as points. Lunching very soon. a simple beta is live
KarmashareLLC :  the "foundation" as you may call it for karma coin. where anyone can be a member by buy shares with karma! over 8.4 Billion coins already invested in it. Aka out of the circulaion for now
www.karmashare.me : the first social network for crypto enthusiast. where people post things and they have a karma coin address integrated in their profile and anyone can tip them.
Wespond (video Q&A community) - Soon to lunch video service where anyone can get payed in karma for educational or any use of video stream tutorials
[ http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,21.0.html ]
Hireplex (video job interviews) - development [ Hireplex (video job interviews) - development ]
EyeQoo (location-based mobile shopping) - planning/development [http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,23.0.html]
FABRI₭ (Karma branded clothing and accessories) - live  [http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,25.0.html ]
Viralt (social news and entertainment) - planning  [ http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,24.0.html ]

okay i got a bit lazy and i did not explain them all. you can click then links and get an idea soon. This are simply some project that have already started. Once we gain some more recognition we will hire more devs and more personel to help push them out and work on many other project that are just ideas. Some many project. so many ideas. All thanks to crypto world.

all of this project are implemented in the karmashareLLC and any profit they make will go to the LLC. There are some damn good projects there , but even if one explodes so big and say get an offer by google or some one else to be bought for 1Billion USD, you would have to be member of the LLC to vote on it. Everything is transparent.

Please read up and think twice about selling this coins cheap. In near future people will fight to buy them off you so they can invest in the LLC.

And not to mention by that time we would have enough revenue to create thousands of company branches and we WILL be the company that WILL help those who do good.

So i suggest everyone to not pay attention of the trades unless you are looking to buy coins cheap. Instead if you have skills that can help us with any this project , volunteer!! Look at how much we are accomplishing so far. Help us grow faster.

+1

For me its more difficult to believe that so many people did not realise the potential of Karma yet, than it is to believe that Karma will reach  at least 100x of its value of today.

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:45:53 PM

Yes earlybird take almost everything~ In coins~

But thing reverserly

The early bird endure vary vary boring hopless time

They didn't sell the coins between whole period

It's hard to endure not to sell the holding coins to buy a hot coin like BC, Dark, XC and so on..

So I think the early bird desire to get much things

I'm very late in karama (In fact I get Karmashare 10X time Smiley )

But in my think this coin has a great potential and steady dev team

and strong holders.

Especially strong holder discuss about not only ' now price' but also 'value on coin'

It's very important thing and good!!

I didn't write english well but I want to participate this group! Smiley

Price must follow the value    (Need sometime)
But the value doesn't always follow the value

I respect this spirit ~ and yours
100 Latohsi? haha after 3~6months even 1 years..
Karmacoin do very very many things!!
I anticipate ^^

Plus where Can I find the reachest list?~
Shivalein

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:14:54 PM

its free market and you give buyer that can not mine ability to own coins. you are a great help to our economy

Huh?? are you kidding me?
That´s just sensless inflating the coin and keeping the price down. POW sucks. Wasting energy for nothing. And they get paid for this. That sucks.

himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:23:02 PM

Good karma on hash-to-coins.com Smiley
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:28:40 PM

its free market and you give buyer that can not mine ability to own coins. you are a great help to our economy

Huh?? are you kidding me?
That´s just senseless inflating the coin and keeping the price down. POW sucks. Wasting energy for nothing. And they get paid for this. That sucks.

No POW is the ultimate gateway to new members. Most of people are not comfortable sending passport information or allowing companies to go inside their bank account. Pow allows them to jump into the ship buy buying GPUS form trusting companies and start mining away. POW is the reason Bitcoin is what it is righ now. PoW is the reason Litecoin is what it is right now and the reason Other coins are what they are right now.

Until a better way to destibuite coins is created POW is supreme.

POW allows anyone, anywhere in the world to start mining Karma. It is not easy for people to get BTCs. POW allows thousand of people to get into the crytpoworld.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

Beta v0.2 of Lill.com now released

www.lill.com

Release notes: http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,7.0.html

(there may be a couple of additional items to add to the notes since I wrote it a few days ago)

Have an idea for lill? post it here

(I'm off to sleepyland now, so don't break it!)

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:44:34 PM

just did a quick rundown of the pools

we should add up our hash-rates and distribute them among the pools that have 0-1 miners.

with just 5mh/s a pool will find a block every 2 hours.

http://karma.poolsofhonor.com/ (2 miners @3MH/s)

http://karma.p2pool.altcoin.dk/ (6 miners @6MH/s)

http://pool.terahashers.com (1 miner @300KH/s)

http://karma.miners-point.com/ (4 miners @6MH/s)

http://hasher.ca (1 miner @250KH/s)

http://chunkypools.com/karm (0 miners)

http://karma.hashstrike.com (down)

http://xhash.net (19 miners @35MH/s)

http://karm.multi-pool.eu (212 miners @505MH/s)

i am mining 1mh/s at karma.p2pool.altcoin.dk and i will move that to one of the other pools with <6MH/s when the pool has 1MH/s extra.

i was mining reddcoins/renting out my mining rig, but karmas mining situation is totally fucked so i am back mining karmas for the health of the network.

(yes i forgot poolsofhonor i am gonna edit it)

please use any other pool except http://karm.multi-pool.eu (212 miners @799.368 MH/s)  to help us stabilize the network

we are grate full of  http://karm.multi-pool.eu always being stable but now they own the network.

just so you know. by the end of the day a 50 mh/s pool will give you just as many coin as the other pools. you will get the coins more seldom but they will be in bigger chunks (less pool workers to share it with, more coins for you)

please try an other pool at least for 10 hrs as test to this theory
ptman

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:47:40 PM

we should add up our hash-rates and distribute them among the pools that have 0-1 miners.

i am mining 1mh/s at karma.p2pool.altcoin.dk and i will move that to one of the other pools with <6MH/s when the pool has 1MH/s extra.

i was mining reddcoins/renting out my mining rig, but karmas mining situation is totally fucked so i am back mining karmas for the health of the network.

please use any other pool except http://karm.multi-pool.eu (212 miners @799.368 MH/s)  to help us stabilize the network

we are grate full of  http://karm.multi-pool.eu always being stable but now they own the network.

just so you know. by the end of the day a 50 mh/s pool will give you just as many coin as the other pools. you will get the coins more seldom but they will be in bigger chunks (less pool workers to share it with, more coins for you)

Mine is up and working fine.
pool.terahashers.com

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:50:19 PM

Hi, can I please get nodes, can't synchronize wallet.

addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add

copy pasta that into your console!
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:09:18 PM

we are grate full of  http://karm.multi-pool.eu always being stable but now they own the network.

pool.terahashers.com

http://karm.multi-pool.eu has been notified to close registration and increase fees in order to prompt users to switch over to other pools. at this time i would request you all to remove your pool fees temporarily to make it appealing for users to jump in.

please remove your fee and possible offer bonuses so the miners would run to join your pool.
ptman

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:26:07 PM

we are grate full of  http://karm.multi-pool.eu always being stable but now they own the network.

pool.terahashers.com

http://karm.multi-pool.eu has been notified to close registration and increase fees in order to prompt users to switch over to other pools. at this time i would request you all to remove your pool fees temporarily to make it appealing for users to jump in.

please remove your fee and possible offer bonuses so the miners would run to join your pool.

I'm offering very attractive bonus to the big miners.

pool.terahashers.com

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:45:02 PM

KarmaTeam, please stick to the News section on first page the interview with Shawn from yesterday - http://coinjoint.info/karma-crypto-community-rises-meet-new-challenges/.
And 1 question. Should we start sending invitation request to lill.com or you think that is better to hold for now?

Karmanians, the dev. team worked very hard and achieved the impossible. I am sure there is a lot to come, but now is our time. Make a post on FB. Tweet latest Karma news, go to your forums and invite people to Karma community. Explain to them who we are and what Karma stands for. Make them become one of us. It is very simple and takes 5 minutes. The best invested time ever!
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:52:10 PM

Hi, can I please get nodes, can't synchronize wallet.
Another method  Smiley

Some new users meet syncing problem with our wallet.

If you are having trouble connecting to peers, you want to update your peers.dat file.

Before any change, don't forget to make a backup of your wallet.dat in a secure place.

>Download the updated peers.dat file here :
http://karmacoin.me/wallets/peers.dat

>Close your Karma wallet.

>Go on ''C:\Users******\AppData\Roaming\Karma

>Paste and erase your old peers.dat with the new one.

***NEVER DELETE YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR COINS !

Launch your Karma wallet again, wait few minutes : it syncs !
ptman

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:37:22 PM

Beta v0.2 of Lill.com now released

www.lill.com

Release notes: http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,7.0.html

(there may be a couple of additional items to add to the notes since I wrote it a few days ago)

Have an idea for lill? post it here

(I'm off to sleepyland now, so don't break it!)

Thanks Kosmost.

Already registered.
Going to beta test it like crazy!

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
COMKORT

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:51:32 PM

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

KarmaTeam, please stick to the News section on first page the interview with Shawn from yesterday - http://coinjoint.info/karma-crypto-community-rises-meet-new-challenges/.
And 1 question. Should we start sending invitation request to lill.com or you think that is better to hold for now?

Karmanians, the dev. team worked very hard and achieved the impossible. I am sure there is a lot to come, but now is our time. Make a post on FB. Tweet latest Karma news, go to your forums and invite people to Karma community. Explain to them who we are and what Karma stands for. Make them become one of us. It is very simple and takes 5 minutes. The best invested time ever!

+1

we need a lot of new users. its time to promote it. please help spread the news
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: