Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:25:26 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:58:46 AM

Hello guys, any ideas when is expected an btc/karm market to be open on mintpal ?

It could happen any day now or it could be another week. It is in Mintpal's hands. The criteria for reentry is outlined here:
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,338.0.html

Any ideas on how to attract new miners?
Specially the ones that never heard about Karma?

We would benefit from having 3 GH/s again.

I think that would be unlikely until the price increases. We could attract new people by letting miners that are asking what coin would be good to mine know about the pool with 20% bonus to Karma.
http://karma.p2pool.altcoin.dk/  

You may start with one descent pool.
Cannot find any ?

I don't know what is the best pool however I'd give the following a try:
http://karma.p2pool.altcoin.dk/

There are currently no fees and a 20% bonus for mining there which is an incredible incentive.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
Danbcf

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:08:10 AM

We are not the TOP number 33 in coin market cap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

It's good that we're in the top 10% of all coins. I've got my eye on a #8 position by this time next month (~$13MM) and #5 the month after that ($33MM)

Once we have some volume with our BTC market there will be no stopping us with all the wonderful things we can do. No other coin will have our financial resources (except Bitcoin, but they rely on donations I think). It is then up to us to use them wisely and effectively.

1) Code updates and wallet fixes
2) Re-establish BTC market securely
3) Fulfill budget requests for marketing, development, etc
4) kick ass

do you think that? Hopefully you're right, but I see it very difficult in such a short period of time.
It really miss someone who promotes karma in the Spanish and Latin market, is a market of 400 million people!!!, I think there was someone named Javi in the development team who is Spanish but he does little for the currency in the Spanish forum, I think it is important.

kind regards
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:19:19 AM

It's good that we're in the top 10% of all coins. I've got my eye on a #8 position by this time next month (~$13MM) and #5 the month after that ($33MM)

Once we have some volume with our BTC market there will be no stopping us with all the wonderful things we can do. No other coin will have our financial resources (except Bitcoin, but they rely on donations I think). It is then up to us to use them wisely and effectively.

4) kick ass

do you think that? Hopefully you're right, but I see it very difficult in such a short period of time.
It really miss someone who promotes karma in the Spanish and Latin market, is a market of 400 million people!!!, I think there was someone named Javi in the development team who is Spanish but he does little for the currency in the Spanish forum, I think it is important.

kind regards

It would be a good idea to have a team of Karma evangelists spreading information about Karma in every language.
What do you think?

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Danbcf

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:29:58 AM

4) kick ass

kind regards

It would be a good idea to have a team of Karma evangelists spreading information about Karma in every language.
What do you think?

I believe in this coin and I would not have any problem doing it in the Spanish forum but my English is very limited  and because of that I am not even able to understand everyone karma. I'm still learning about karma in this forum but I like to receive information in Spanish, it would be easier for me and many more people like me in the Spanish forum, that would be very good for karma.
perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:03:37 PM

incredible how cheap karma still is.
alwa1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:28:30 PM

Looks like the most undervalued coin around
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:35:47 PM

There you are again... Wink

I like the steady rise and think that the additional liquidity is much more important. Look at the volumes and order sizes. It is now tradable for bigger fishes.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:10:42 PM

Easteagle is a friend! Everybody who is a problem with him has a problem with me. However, the thing with Karma is that results are related to its causes... and will fall back on those who are responsable. So, no need for fighting those who do wrong. And of course, this is cryptoworld. Much fraud, such sad. Understandable that people are suspicious....

We are working hard to get this done properly. Of course we are not perfect. The twitter tipping bot went off in between. Everybody who did not recieve their bounty: please make a post with your Karma address: I will double it.

KarmaKaguy

Hey thank you very much for standing up for me Karma, you're a good friend. Wink Cool

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:43:23 PM

4) kick ass

kind regards

It is not only the Spanish, we need also Italian and Russian translation. Not only here, but for all of the KARMA websites. So, if you know somebody who can do it, don`t be shy and let him know about KARMA and see if he/she wants to participate in the translation. Not all of the work has to be made by the dev team.
BTW there is funding for this translations.
easteagle13

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:50:40 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 02:03:46 PM by easteagle13

4) kick ass

kind regards

It is not only the Spanish, we need also Italian and Russian translation. Not only here, but for all of the KARMA websites. So, if you know somebody who can do it, don`t be shy and let him know about KARMA and see if he/she wants to participate in the translation. Not all of the work has to be made by the dev team.

Italian translation is now ongoing.. we are now looking for RUSSIAN and SPANISH and other languages listed below, javi is spanish but I'm afraid he can't
find the time.

These are the preferred FIRSTS translation languages:

CHINESE (ongoing)
    ITALIAN (ongoing)
    SPANISH
    RUSSIAN
    GERMAN  (ongoing)
    FILIPINO (ongoing)
    HINDI
    BENGALI
    PORTUGUESE
    URDU
    INDONESIAN
    NIPPONGO

Those who can translate this FORUM's FIRST page into other languages please raise your hand. I will offer a Bounty of 50,000 KARMA per language. it's a one page translation.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:28:37 PM

4) kick ass

kind regards

Italian translation is now ongoing.. we are now looking for RUSSIAN and SPANISH and other languages listed below, javi is spanish but I'm afraid he can't
find the time.

CHINESE (ongoing)
    ITALIAN (ongoing)
    SPANISH
    RUSSIAN
    GERMAN  (ongoing)
    FILIPINO (ongoing)
    HINDI
    BENGALI
    PORTUGUESE
    URDU
    INDONESIAN
    NIPPONGO

Those who can translate this FORUM's FIRST page into other languages please raise your hand. I will offer a Bounty of 50,000 KARMA per language. it's a one page translation.

You are mistaken. You can offer 100 000 KARMA for just one page. When somebody rise his/her hand for translation, just PM me and I will double this 50K.
jcsc

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:47:46 PM

200 litoshi is no price for KARMA, it is already worth 200 satoshi. What is behind most coins? nothing really. What is behind K? ....and loads of more coming. Think about it.
easteagle13

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:56:54 PM

4) kick ass

kind regards

find the time.

CHINESE (ongoing)
    ITALIAN (ongoing)
    SPANISH
    RUSSIAN
    GERMAN  (ongoing)
    FILIPINO (ongoing)
    HINDI
    BENGALI
    PORTUGUESE
    URDU
    INDONESIAN
    NIPPONGO

You are mistaken. You can offer 100 000 KARMA for just one page. When somebody rise his/her hand for translation, just PM me and I will double this 50K.

+1 Generous as always!

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:07:58 PM

Walls are looking good and moving in the right direction!
https://www.mintpal.com/market/KARM/LTC#

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Unpredictable

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:13:30 PM

Do you need polish translation?
luqas0891

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:14:16 PM

but

0.00000249   155421931.15666780   387.00060855
if disappear we go to 300 listoshi
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:16:02 PM

4) kick ass

kind regards

find the time.

CHINESE (ongoing)
    ITALIAN (ongoing)
    SPANISH
    RUSSIAN
    GERMAN  (ongoing)
    FILIPINO (ongoing)
    HINDI
    BENGALI
    PORTUGUESE
    URDU
    INDONESIAN
    NIPPONGO

I'll translate and maintain the topic to Spanish. Just give me 15 minutes or so Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
luqas0891

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:24:18 PM

0.00000248   40835567.27018864   101.27220680 NEW
0.00000249   155421931.15666780   387.00060855

Somebody build wall and still buy, because it's cheap
few days i think KARM will be huge Smiley
easteagle13

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:32:55 PM

Do you need polish translation?

Yup I sent a message to you.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: