Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
parkkar

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:06:37 PM

Welcome aboard Parkkar and thanks for your well thought out post. Beck? You bet. If you have any connections there, sure a lot of us would be interested hearing about it and what is on your mind.

Some ideas to increase brand awareness:

- Find Youtubers that you like and enjoy their videos/feel they provide a good vibe/message then find them on twitter and follow them. Then send them a few karma as a thank you for what they do via the tipbot. Since they typically have many followers, this could be a good entry point into spreading brand awareness.

- Find new-media outlets/people who have close ties to charities. For example, Glenn Beck works with MercuryOne.org which is a great charity. Regardless of politics, the work that that charity does is fantastic. He also has been talking to his audience about Bitcoin lately on his radio program/web site and he has about a combined 10 million radio listeners/internet tv viewers http://vimeo.com/95295818. I think we should consider reaching out as a community to these types of people/organizations because not only can we do something good but people like Beck have a direct line to large audiences of people thereby increasing exposure. It would be a win/win. I think for things like this we just need to contact them, explain what Karma is and let them know ahead of time of any pushes we plan for their charities. We can then request a brief mention on the radio/website after a successful charity push. I'd be more then happy to try to work with TheBlaze/MercuryOne on this - but I feel timing is important. We should do these types of campaigns when there is a consensus that we are "ready" and Karma is at a good place to do so (from a functionality standpoint, not price). I mean, if Doge can send the Jamaican bobsled team to the Olympics and get their logo on a Nascar, surely we can do some good charity work and get Karma out there!

I'm new to the Karma community but glad to be here. Just wanted to share my thoughts and get a feel from the gang and the devs if this is something we all would be interested in.

Regards!

Hi parkkar,

Glad you are aboard.  If you have not joined our forum please feel free to do so at:  http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php  

We encourage new points of view and these ideas could be posted in the Marketing/PR subforum there.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

pdogg147

Thanks for the welcome! No, I don't have any connections over at MecuryOne Studios... I'm just a fan of Becks and subscriber to The Blaze internet TV/radio. I figured since I'm passionate about both the blaze and karma that I wouldn't mind investing some time into trying to inform them of karma and any charity pushes we may propose doing for them. I'm an independent technology/business strategy consultant so I have a lot of experience in putting effective and polished proposals together. But with that said, if the plan is to have an official PR firm then we can let them handle communications - I'm just thinking if we wanted to move on something like this before we have such a firm on board.

I reached out to Glenn Beck and the MercuryOne charity on Twitter to let them know that we are considering doing charity pushes for good causes as well as to increase awareness of Karma. MercuryOne responded back and gave me an email address to speak in more detail. I emailed them to explain that since we are a community, we have to come to a consensus as to when we would do charity pushes, work out internal logistics, timing etc but that I just wanted to be proactive with them for planning purposes. I explained that this isn't necessarily a tomorrow thing but we wanted to open up a conversation. They seemed receptive and said to contact them again once we've made a determination as to what we want to do, how and when so their team can review.

So we're under no obligation to do this but we now have an open invite for further dialogue. Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:24:19 PM

Welcome aboard Parkkar and thanks for your well thought out post. Beck? You bet. If you have any connections there, sure a lot of us would be interested hearing about it and what is on your mind.

- Find Youtubers that you like and enjoy their videos/feel they provide a good vibe/message then find them on twitter and follow them. Then send them a few karma as a thank you for what they do via the tipbot. Since they typically have many followers, this could be a good entry point into spreading brand awareness.

- Find new-media outlets/people who have close ties to charities. For example, Glenn Beck works with MercuryOne.org which is a great charity. Regardless of politics, the work that that charity does is fantastic. He also has been talking to his audience about Bitcoin lately on his radio program/web site and he has about a combined 10 million radio listeners/internet tv viewers http://vimeo.com/95295818. I think we should consider reaching out as a community to these types of people/organizations because not only can we do something good but people like Beck have a direct line to large audiences of people thereby increasing exposure. It would be a win/win. I think for things like this we just need to contact them, explain what Karma is and let them know ahead of time of any pushes we plan for their charities. We can then request a brief mention on the radio/website after a successful charity push. I'd be more then happy to try to work with TheBlaze/MercuryOne on this - but I feel timing is important. We should do these types of campaigns when there is a consensus that we are "ready" and Karma is at a good place to do so (from a functionality standpoint, not price). I mean, if Doge can send the Jamaican bobsled team to the Olympics and get their logo on a Nascar, surely we can do some good charity work and get Karma out there!

I'm new to the Karma community but glad to be here. Just wanted to share my thoughts and get a feel from the gang and the devs if this is something we all would be interested in.

Regards!

Hi parkkar,

Glad you are aboard.  If you have not joined our forum please feel free to do so at:  http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php  

We encourage new points of view and these ideas could be posted in the Marketing/PR subforum there.

pdogg147

Thanks for the welcome! No, I don't have any connections over at MecuryOne Studios... I'm just a fan of Becks and subscriber to The Blaze internet TV/radio. I figured since I'm passionate about both the blaze and karma that I wouldn't mind investing some time into trying to inform them of karma and any charity pushes we may propose doing for them. I'm an independent technology/business strategy consultant so I have a lot of experience in putting effective and polished proposals together. But with that said, if the plan is to have an official PR firm then we can let them handle communications - I'm just thinking if we wanted to move on something like this before we have such a firm on board.

I reached out to Glenn Beck and the MercuryOne charity on Twitter to let them know that we are considering doing charity pushes for good causes as well as to increase awareness of Karma. MercuryOne responded back and gave me an email address to speak in more detail. I emailed them to explain that since we are a community, we have to come to a consensus as to when we would do charity pushes, work out internal logistics, timing etc but that I just wanted to be proactive with them for planning purposes. I explained that this isn't necessarily a tomorrow thing but we wanted to open up a conversation. They seemed receptive and said to contact them again once we've made a determination as to what we want to do, how and when so their team can review.

So we're under no obligation to do this but we now have an open invite for further dialogue. Thoughts?

Great, charity work is really one of our original components in Karma vision and mission to properly coordinate this please send a PM to karmala, or karmakaguy which is our charities and causes moderator about this.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

Regards!

Hi parkkar,

pdogg147

Great, charity work is really one of our original components in Karma vision and mission to properly coordinate this please send a PM to karmala, or karmakaguy which is our charities and causes moderator about this.

thank you very much for your initative! This is the Karma attitude we need. It is true that we are just at the beginning of our charity work and that we need to stabilize the price first. However, what we can do now is to establish connections and to formalize how we will execute charity in the future. I would like to encourage you to envision a way how Karma should approach this in the future. The community can discuss this and future thresholds of our development to start it! Please go on doing what you started and post updates in our forum workgroup: http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,20.0.html

Please be our contact to these groups and bring your vision to Karma!

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:11:13 PM

I think Karma as unbelievable potential to become an accepted means of rewarding causes first and then as a currency later.

1- NGOs
NGOs are the perfect candidate to start accepting Karma donations. We need to push this option to them.
I believe that once they start accepting Karma donations, Karma will be promoted for free and wide acceptance will be much easier to achieve...

2- Day to Day Life
I think we can push Karma as a reward for doing good.
Every day people do good things that can be rewarded with Karma. The name fits like a glove with this.
- Volunteers can be rewarded with Karma
- Gamers can earn Karma while playing
- One can tip kids for doing good things
Etc, etc...
This could be huge to promote Karma as a go to coin for rewarding good actions and then, as it's widely available, being a currency is a natural thing...
Just some thoughts I wanted to share.
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:16:33 PM

I think Karma as unbelievable potential to become an accepted means of rewarding causes first and then as a currency later.

1- NGOs
NGOs are the perfect candidate to start accepting Karma donations. We need to push this option to them.
I believe that once they start accepting Karma donations, Karma will be promoted for free and wide acceptance will be much easier to achieve...

2- Day to Day Life
I think we can push Karma as a reward for doing good.
Every day people do good things that can be rewarded with Karma. The name fits like a glove with this.
- Volunteers can be rewarded with Karma
- Gamers can earn Karma while playing
- One can tip kids for doing good things
Etc, etc...
This could be huge to promote Karma as a go to coin for rewarding good actions and then, as it's widely available, being a currency is a natural thing...
Just some thoughts I wanted to share.

Go Karma!

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:26:14 PM

this is an excellent and indepth discussion about 51% attacks, how they can be carried out and how they affect the network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k20Qu1clEXs

if anyone is interested in that topic its definitely worth listening to.

this is just for educational purposes because the topic had been pretty heavily debated in the past.

all in all the LTB (lets talk bitcoin) podcasts are quite informative.
they even have links to a free online university course on bitcoin for those people who are really keen on getting into the bowels of crypto currency.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:05:57 PM

this is an excellent and indepth discussion about 51% attacks, how they can be carried out and how they affect the network.

this is just for educational purposes because the topic had been pretty heavily debated in the past.

they even have links to a free online university course on bitcoin for those people who are really keen on getting into the bowels of crypto currency.

+1

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:22:55 AM

+1
yes, thank you for this
easteagle13

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:40:32 AM

We need more action here.

If karma will have no clear and simple use for the simple users, it will remain a store of value only until it actually have such use. Therefore our mission and vision to make this the currency of choice in the internet will stay further on into the future.

The TeamKarma is doing everything to make this coin stable, secure and worthy of investments by creating and maintaining projects. Yes from back end to front.

How can everyone help?

If you know how to build websites, you can create a website where our community can sell, auction items, or trade cryptos using Karma. The easier and more secure you make it the higher it's success rate will be.

If you know how to make good videos, you can create AV presentations for karma, the more videos out there the more people will be exposed to our ideals and vision.

If you know webmasters, retailers, dealers. Try to convince them to accept karma as a mode of payment. Because unlike fiat dollars Karma has higher potential for value rise.

If you think you're good at maintaining an exchange, you can create a mini Karma exchange with value ceilings for trade so you can keep the trades small, manageable. Yet it will give Karma newcomers a place where they can easily buy Karma with their fiat.  Maybe you can check this service? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655324.0

If you're good at games making, let them have games they can pay using Karma, or earn Karma through your game, while you earn advertising fees when they play your game. Kudos for ptman and learminer for leading the way in this direction.

Aside from these, when we need Karma to be listed in an exchange, be there in full support. With our coordinated effort, even if the community be composed of only a hundred active members, an exchange listing can be secured easily, compared to some working on one and some on several others.

Let many people know there is KARMA, that we're good here, that its nice to be a Karma community member and having Karma is cool. Do whatever little thing you can for Karma, it may not look like much but every effort that helps getting Karma into the senses of other people, helps our vision, by doing that you actually help the community and the charities and causes that we will help in the future.

Soon we will be hiring professional PR/Marketing firm, imagine your ideas and personal projects will be out there when Karma and Karmashares LLC explodes into the mainstream! These are just small ideas, I'm sure you have better ones and polished than mine. Do them now.

We need more actions here, those who can, please DO. And to those who wont do anything for Karma please do not complain.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
ShawnLeary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:13:04 PM

KARMA WORLD CUP PAYOUTS

GER      500,000         2251655.629
           500,000         2251655.629
           100,000         450331.1258
        1,000,000         4503311.258
        2,000,000         9006622.517
           250,000         1125827.815

7,550,000        34,000,000.00

Keep an eye on your wallets, coming back at you!  Congrats again!!!

GO KARMA!! 

easteagle13

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:36:17 PM

KARMA WORLD CUP PAYOUTS

GER      500,000         2251655.629
           500,000         2251655.629
        2,000,000         9006622.517
           250,000         1125827.815

7,550,000        34,000,000.00

Keep an eye on your wallets, coming back at you!  Congrats again!!!

GO KARMA!! 

Congrats to the winners, to those who betted for Germany, they made at least 4.5X amount! Not bad.

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:02:05 PM

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php

doesn't work well.

what's going on?
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:04:47 PM

doesn't work well.

what's going on?

Thanks.. Looking into it now.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Activity: 1022

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:07:25 PM

doesn't work well.

what's going on?

fixed. thanks, and my apologies for the inconvenience

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
dbstmddhks

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:10:48 PM

doesn't work well.

what's going on?

fixed. thanks, and my apologies for the inconvenience

Thanks.

Could you notice the updates dates of the karmacoins

Holders need to have something more clear ^^
ShawnLeary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:26:48 PM

ATTENTION WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!

We are ready to start sending out your trophy KARMs. First we will need you to take a few steps to claim your winnings. For security and record keeping purpose we would like the individuals that wagered on Germany to please go into their wallets, click transactions and then scroll down to the transaction where you sent in your bet. This transaction should be easily identified by looking in the sent to address box and finding K94ZfQAp3T8PhAz4fqYJ8mJZfz5jQcPdQo

Once highlighted, right click and select show transaction details. A small box will show up with all the information we will need for our records. Simply copy and paste that information into an email, after you paste that information then copy and paste your wallet address below the transaction information you just pasted in the email. Your wallet address will work as your signature. After you have completed these steps simply address the email to Karma.Team7@gmail.com

Please keep a copy of the e-mail you send us for your records.  All payments will be promptly sent out to each of our lucky winners as soon as we receive the information we requested from them.

Thank you and congratulations on your victory.

Go Karma!!!

AGcrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:37:31 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 09:59:20 PM by AGcrypto

ATTENTION WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!

We are ready to start sending out your trophy KARMs. First we will need you to take a few steps to claim your winnings. For security and record keeping purpose we would like the individuals that wagered on Germany to please go into their wallets, click transactions and then scroll down to the transaction where you sent in your bet. This transaction should be easily identified by looking in the sent to address box and finding K94ZfQAp3T8PhAz4fqYJ8mJZfz5jQcPdQo

Once highlighted, right click and select show transaction details. A small box will show up with all the information we will need for our records. Simply copy and paste that information into an email, after you paste that information then copy and paste your wallet address below the transaction information you just pasted in the email. Your wallet address will work as your signature. After you have completed these steps simply address the email to Karma.Team7@gmail.com

Please keep a copy of the e-mail you send us for your records.  All payments will be promptly sent out to each of our lucky winners as soon as we receive the information we requested from them.

Thank you and congratulations on your victory.

Go Karma!!!

Very easy to follow instructions. Thanks for the quick payment and I look forward in participating in future projects.
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:10:15 AM

I've resigned as the Karmashares LLC Finance & Accounting Workgroup Moderator for the official Karmashares LLC forums due to several reasons mostly non-Karma related. I will also no longer be an active member of the community for the same reasons.

It has been nice working with everyone and I'm sure Karma will continue to grow well into the future.

If somebody could take over the hitbtc exchange listing drive it would be greatly appreciated. I can email (or whatever) you the Excel document if you want it, it has been partly automated. If you add some vlookup to help with calculating the numbers it will take very little time each day to do the posting but it isn't required. You can scale back or enhance the project or do whatever whatever else with it as you see fit.

Kind Regards,

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
baby222

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:14:19 AM

Congrats all that selected Germany in the KarmaWorldCup!

Germany  500,000

Total Pot for us = 34,000,000

alas I did not win the jackpot... but atleast I will get some coins back... congratulations to the people who hat 1 mil bets on germany.

Wink I'm just happy to see you post.
Roll Eyes why so happy?
dbstmddhks

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:54:48 AM

Karma Team~
what's going on??
Notification is needed.
Only team konws what will be going on? Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: