Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583013 times)
socoban

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:19:39 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 11:47:22 AM by socoban

I believe it is very important to understand that if a investor is willing to pay millions for this project, there might be investors that are willing to pay more. Paying millions for this is a risk but the chances to lose are very low for the potential investor because who would spend this amount otherwise.
Nevertheless i would agree on the current deal adding that Karmashares LLC receives 5% of every profit made by the investor during a time of 5 years and that next to that 1.2 million is paid for lill.com in the beginning, up to 800.000$ should be used to buy karma at a price of the worth of lill, namely, 1.2 million $. This would mean he would buy at aprox. 4 satoshi, whether the order is bought or not it has to be placed in order to secure our coin. So he would have to pay 2 million$ + 5% of the profit in 5 years. In addition he would not have to pay the 5 million after 5 years.

Some coinditions are like easteagle said already, this investment should not only back karmashares, but also Karma directly!

Karma is backed by KarmaShares. There is no reason to pump KARMA, KARMA will pump itself if KarmaShares starts to pay revenue. I expect KARMA to 10-20x the price if we sell lill.com. Current KARMA market cap is $1 million. If KarmaShares gets $1,2 million in funds, it means, whole KarmaShares has funds much higher than is KARMA Market cap.  You need 1000 Karma to get 1.75 share. There is currently 78,931,773 KarmaShares. It means $1.2 million / 78,931,773 = $0.015 per KarmaShare.  Since 1000 Karma = 1.75 Share =>  1000 KARMA = $0.02625 => 1 Million KARMA  =  $26.25.   So after we sell lill, counting just $1,2 not $6.2 million, the absolutely worst case KARMA coin minimum value will be $26.25 per 1 million KARMA. But KarmaShares owns another 12 billion coins:) They own other projects, plus they have history, etc.  So The price will 10x, since in worst case, when everything crash hard KARMA can be converted to KARMASHARES, which are backed by real $$$$$$. Right now, with this info, KARMA under 1000 litoshi is cheap, if we sell, it will be worth 3000, if we reject it will be worth 200 and less. So there is no reason to force them to buy KARMA, just take the $$$ and KARMA will immediately skyrocket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:22:42 AM

Someone there who wants  to sell his shares for Karm?

http://karmashares.com/
Starting around May 11 if you keep 10,000,000 coins in your wallet for 30+ days you'll automatically be eligible for membership. (In fact, we'll put you down as a shareholder even if you forget to notify us.)
socoban

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:24:01 AM

If the investor won't allow Karmashares LLC to maintain a stake I would sell the entire of Lill and use the funds to finance Karmashares LLC's future projects. Get the money up front instead of negotiating on the $5,000,000 after some "targets" are met unless Karmashares LLC still has a majority control of the project, which it doesn't sound like it will have. You don't want to be in a position where you are convincing an investor the "targets" may not be reached or are too high, the investor could of just as easily said $5 billion instead of $5 million. I would say $500,000 now is likely to be worth more than a possible $5,000,000 in 5 years, of course this depends on what the targets are. Does he want Kosmost to run the new entity?

Don't be blindsided by a large amount that comes up in an informal offer, the amount may be reduced (such an amount could of simply been suggested to get you into the idea or it could be reduced to counter negotiations asking for more money) and the terms / fine print that comes with it may be ridiculous.

Don't ask the investor to buy Karma in an attempt to inflate the prices, he won't go for it. A percentage of profit is pretty much the same as a percentage of ownership, it is unlikely you will get a small amount of either without greatly impacting the price.

Pay out a small dividend at the end of the financial year or 6 months ending. I'd view this as more of a capital raising (except Karmashares LLC may have to pay tax on it) instead of a general profit. Karmashares LLC is still a start up, only pay dividends on recurring income or when you can't do anything else with the money.

I've never liked that the finance was raised and then kept in Karma not Bitcoin or fiat which would be easier to use without impacting on the price of Karma and the book value of Karmashares LLC itself. If Karmashares LLC gets fiat from a sale then those funds should be used as capital. The Karma should then be sat on indefinitely and used as an asset to improve the health of the Karmashares LLC books if/when funding is raised in the future.

Should Karmashares LLC stop allowing the purchase of Karmashares in Karma after a certain date? Karmashares LLC already has too much Karma it may never be able to sell commercially.

Chargin.

I absolutely aggre. We need funds in USD and BTC. KARM will have value later, those coins have to be kept for future and sold in next bubble. We have to get rid of them, or part of it on bubble, not on current market.  Also the part with payout is good, use like 20% to pay shareholders, this will prove project is working, shares have value and people will buy more Karma shares and join the project.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:27:39 AM

Starting around May 11 if you keep 10,000,000 coins in your wallet for 30+ days you'll automatically be eligible for membership. (In fact, we'll put you down as a shareholder even if you forget to notify us.)

I got 40 000 000 coins in my wallet for more than 30days --> now I am shareholder and owner of the LLC?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
socoban

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:31:40 AM

I got 40 000 000 coins in my wallet for more than 30days --> now I am shareholder and owner of the LLC?

No, you will just get 1 share equivalent for 1000 KARMA but just for payout. you will not own anything, just in case there is some revenue you will get part of it. When you sell your Karma later you will get nothing later. So until you hold 10million and more KARMA during revenue paytime, you get paid. When you sell Karma later, your will not get next revenue, just that you earned during your hold time.  If you own KarmaShares directly, you get every revenue.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:34:25 AM

I suggest that you watch this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2575988/
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:40:48 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 12:03:04 PM by mouseman

Although I don't disagree with your thoughts as the LILL.com domain definitely has value, naturally if acquisition of it was their exclusive interest they would have no need to include the 5 year exclusion clause (disallowed to code another search engine) as part of the agreement.  

...from reading the news Kos shared the buys seems to be interested in a search engine and not so much because its related to crypto. unless i am wrong. we shall see.
They want the lill.com domain.
mouseman

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:47:41 AM

In a single word:
EYEQOO

$6,200,000 offer for one of the IPOCOs of karma. lill.com still in beta mode but shows promising interest. Should the Karma community take up this offer?

Big thanks to KOS for this move
http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/2awkgk/vc_offers_6200000_to_buy_lill_search_engine/
Interesting discussions ahead.

I think I've made my opinions pretty clear on this. I love the Lill concept, but am in favour of selling. The almost guaranteed advantages outweigh the potential disadvantages by far. But that's just me. Looking forward to the next few weeks. Night y'all!

SELL it!  Lill.com is in Beta, without any users. I am doing online business with millions of visitors for 10 years and my experience is, that without huge capital, even perfect project fails if it is not unique and viral. We now know, lill.com is not viral and will need huge amount of money for promotion,  crypto explanation, etc.  We should sell 100% and use that money for other projects. Or we should sell 50-80% and make partnership. They will need to invest into lill more money, they will need to pay developers and promo.   It is not single payment offer, it is offer of big millionaire to help push Karma to the real moon. Time is money and money is time. If we got money now, we are saving maybe years of hard work. Karma will have huge result, new trust, new investors will believe into it. Karma coin value will explode.  Guys please sell it. There are many other cool projects we can do with that money and Karma. Lill is just hope for fight with google. Fighting google without owning billions for development, promotions and lawyers is very stupid and dangerous.

Please sell Lill, or part of it. Than use money to create cool projects like:
1. Web wallet like paypal has, with autoconvert karm to BTC, so people can use that web wallet to pay on coinbase/bitpay enabled webs. This will make Karma as liquid as BTC
2. Create offers wall, some place where people can earn KARM by doing tasks. For example:
Like links on FB, install/review mobile apps, any other small tasks, where companies will pay for promotion. This will be classic offerwall implementation. Right now, offer walls are successful on mobiles only, thanks to paid app installs revenue. On web it sucks. If people can earn equivalent of $0,01-0,05 by liking some URL, we can than hit multi billion business of micro-payments web monetization. Imagine you will be able to read paid article on some news, or watch some paid video just doing small tasks.  Facebook like 3url, earn karma and pay micropayment with that.

I just want to say, lill.com is heavy project, with unclear future requiring millions of USD for promotion. Sell iit, use the money for many other projects. This sell itself will make KARMA price skyrocket, new money will come. Karmashares company owns 12 billion Karma, so the price rise will make immediatelly huge funds increase. Those who want to keep Lill are dreamers. This is business, and in business such offers are elevator to the moon.   Selling means sure success, not selling means huge risk, delusion and 9/10 probability of failure. This offer is the best we can got take it or cry later.

This is what lill.com would've eventually come down to. reward people while they do their regular search. It will be difficult building an other app that will be as easy as a search engine.how many times a day you search something?  imagine having a lill.com toolbar!

2. Create offers wall, some place where people can earn KARM by doing tasks. For example:
Like links on FB, install/review mobile apps, any other small tasks, where companies will pay for promotion. This will be classic offerwall implementation. Right now, offer walls are successful on mobiles only, thanks to paid app installs revenue. On web it sucks. If people can earn equivalent of $0,01-0,05 by liking some URL, we can than hit multi billion business of micro-payments web monetization. Imagine you will be able to read paid article on some news, or watch some paid video just doing small tasks.  Facebook like 3url, earn karma and pay micropayment with that.
Maurizio

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:49:16 AM

But if I want change my Coins in to Shares, is that possible atm and how much shares for 20`000`000Karm I get?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mouseman

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:50:52 AM

I second this motion and want to publicly thank Chargin for the passion that this member has brought to the discussion as well as time invested in KarmaShares.

I've resigned as the Karmashares LLC Finance & Accounting Workgroup Moderator for the official Karmashares LLC forums due to several reasons mostly non-Karma related. I will also no longer be an active member of the community for the same reasons.

It has been nice working with everyone and I'm sure Karma will continue to grow well into the future.

If somebody could take over the hitbtc exchange listing drive it would be greatly appreciated. I can email (or whatever) you the Excel document if you want it, it has been partly automated. If you add some vlookup to help with calculating the numbers it will take very little time each day to do the posting but it isn't required. You can scale back or enhance the project or do whatever whatever else with it as you see fit.

Kind Regards,

Chargin.

My apologies for the late response.

Thank you for your words of support, Chargin. You will be missed. We have appreciated your support and efforts for Karma, and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I know you will do well in whatever you do Smiley
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:54:44 AM

But if I want change my Coins in to Shares, is that possible atm and how much shares for 20`000`000Karm I get?

"Get 1.75x points

1.75x points for coins exchanged
    1.00x for coins kept in wallet 30+ days (10MM minimum)
    1,000 coins = 1 share point
    From May 11, 2014 onwards"

keeping in wallet, above 10M you will get 1000coins=1share for 30 days and above (you'll be eligible for the next quarter profit share, you lose that when your coin falls below 10M)
sending it to karmashares LLC you'll get 1.75 instead.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Maurizio

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:01:06 PM

And this 10mio+ coins need to be stored in the wallet in 1 address? I got them in many addresses in one wallet..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
socoban

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:06:34 PM

Btw, how many of you did research on how many search engine is on the market and how many of them is rewarded? So, even BING is rewarding users and it is not helping. Check: http://archive.kare11.com/news/article/931941/0/Two-search-engines-that-reward-you-for-surfing-the-internet-

Also this: http://www.cnet.com/news/swag-bucks-earn-rewards-for-searching-the-web/

And there are many many more. People don't be blind, Lill is not bringing anything new, there are already many search engines with rewards and big companies behind them. I can imagine browser toolbar, I can imagine it will bring million every year, but it is simply a dream. Toolbars are dying concept, people are moving from web to phones, it will be harder and harder to get marketshare on such market. Phones are closed, no way you can put your toolbar into mobile browser. Lill is nothing unique, the domain value is almost 0, it is just 4 letter without real visitors. I don't know the technology behind lill is, but If it was created in few months, it is not wort $1,2 million itself. Until now KARMA was just risky investment for me. If Karma sells Lill.com for $1,2 I will feel much more comfortable knowing, there are funds, results and smart people behind. Also If we reject the offer, count with huge sell-off. People do not want to be part of company, where greed and dreams destroy smart decisions. Selling is sure moon way, not selling is fast crash.
socoban

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

And this 10mio+ coins need to be stored in the wallet in 1 address? I got them in many addresses in one wallet..

Move them to 1 address.
mouseman

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:10:01 PM

I want to give a big shout out to the spur possie running the MultiCoin Tip Apps over at Facebook. WOW. I thought Karma just had a single webpage with "East" doing a lot of the heavy lifting. Negative, several people involved leveraging several INDEPENDENT Facebook webpages.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/860661463950012/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/karmacoin/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/248421115352551/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/288330328009548/

Love to give acknowledgement to those involved running those sites. Who are they? List them next to the individual webpages above.

Maurizio

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:13:25 PM

Move them to 1 address.

That means I have to send the coins out from my wallet to an exchange and the back to my wallet....
Is not the best solution if they should be stored in the wallet without moving

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
socoban

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:20:26 PM

Move them to 1 address.

That means I have to send the coins out from my wallet to an exchange and the back to my wallet....
Is not the best solution if they should be stored in the wallet without moving

Create new address in your wallet and send it to yourself.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:22:47 PM

Come get your KARM!

http://www.hasher.ca

2% fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage

To mine:

Username: your KARM wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3404

KARM go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your KARM (>100)!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
mouseman

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:36:10 PM

Although I generally agree, a few points.

LILL.com as a domain is ABSOLUTELY worth $! Speaking as someone who has played around with buying and selling domains. When Kosmost announced it as our domain, I immediately looked it up and was trying to discern how he purchased it and price paid. I still don't know, yet it has been tied up for over a decade or longer if memory serves me. I would have paid $10,000 just a few years ago if I could have swung the funding....and that is coming from the finances of a lill fish like me. If it was placed on some of the large domain sales websites a few years back when I was somewhat involved, I would have had my ice cream cone and bike stolen (and ghost ridden) and been kicked to the curb with my $10,000 bid as REAL investors walked all over that ridiculous offer. I'm jealous, I would love to have owned that domain.

SNIP:
"people are moving from web to phones,"

although I will probably always see value in creating websites that are viewed/used on desktops/laptops, I do agree that phone search and apps are very interesting as they pertain to Karma.  And again, if this sale goes through, I think we should matriculate the brainstorming over to EyeQoo location based mobile shopping and using Karma coin for all matter of tipping, advertising/marketing, etc etc. This would be a two way use of Karma allowing store owner advertisers to receive and tip Karma to/from shoppers. We wold of course receive advertising fees  for store owners, etc. The list really goes on and is unexhaustible.

As such, let be clear on this:
The sale of LILL.com cannot in any way deter the prospects to developing EyeQoo.
I would love to hear from Kosmost that a contract...if it ever came to that...for the sale of LILL.com would include very clear details that KarmaShares is under no exclusion clause agreement as to deter us from developing EyeQoo if we so choose.

Btw, how many of you did research on how many search engine is on the market and how many of them is rewarded? So, even BING is rewarding users and it is not helping. Check: http://archive.kare11.com/news/article/931941/0/Two-search-engines-that-reward-you-for-surfing-the-internet-

Also this: http://www.cnet.com/news/swag-bucks-earn-rewards-for-searching-the-web/

And there are many many more. People don't be blind, Lill is not bringing anything new, there are already many search engines with rewards and big companies behind them. I can imagine browser toolbar, I can imagine it will bring million every year, but it is simply a dream. Toolbars are dying concept, people are moving from web to phones, it will be harder and harder to get marketshare on such market. Phones are closed, no way you can put your toolbar into mobile browser. Lill is nothing unique, the domain value is almost 0, it is just 4 letter without real visitors. I don't know the technology behind lill is, but If it was created in few months, it is not wort $1,2 million itself. Until now KARMA was just risky investment for me. If Karma sells Lill.com for $1,2 I will feel much more comfortable knowing, there are funds, results and smart people behind. Also If we reject the offer, count with huge sell-off. People do not want to be part of company, where greed and dreams destroy smart decisions. Selling is sure moon way, not selling is fast crash.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:54:53 PM

$6,200,000 offer for one of the IPOCOs of karma. lill.com still in beta mode but shows promising interest. Should the Karma community take up this offer?

Big thanks to KOS for this move
http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/2awkgk/vc_offers_6200000_to_buy_lill_search_engine/

KarmaTeam, please stick this great news to the news section on every language OP. Please, also stick http://karmawire.net/ to the websites section here on OP at every language and to the websites section in wiki - http://coinwik.org/Karmacoin. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: