Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:02:25 AM

X11 Update: We have been given an update by our dev. He is currently finalizing some work on an issue that he encounterd in testing and once complete we should be ready to move forward with our transition to X11. More information including the estimated transition date and block will be posted very soon.  We would like to thank you for your patience as we do all we can to ensure this transition goes as smoothly as possible.

good job.. currently it doesn't seem like there are any profitable X11 coins to mine.
if Karm can maintain a degree of profitability then it should be pretty easy to take a fair chunk of the X11 mining market share.

How about URO or DRK ? Cheesy Cheesy

It is not profitable to mine DRK anymore. And I don`t see it becoming profitable for mining anytime soon. URO...you know it is total shitcoin? Right? I am with Karma from day one, but even I wasn`t expecting to become what it is now just in 2-3 months. In 8-10 satoshi range it will become obvious even for blind people what they should mine. Keep in mind that many of the farms are not working, because they are not profitable anymore. So, mine now, cause with a little increase of the price, the network hash rate will triple. At least.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:24:25 AM

http://karma.miners-point.com  denied a manually withdraw of more than 100,000 KARM to me (yesterday)
I wrote to the support, no answer ...
Today only ~ 1000 KARM left on my account from this pool...
Shall I call this THEFT ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:28:18 AM

Interesting, I thought KARMA price will explode immediately after the lill.com buy offer announcement. There was some movement up yesterday. The question is, why the hell is it not moving up fast?  If lill.com will be sold for $1.2 than 1 KarmaShare will be worth $0.015, hence anyone can trade 1000 Karma coin for 1.75 Karma share, the lowest possible price for 1000 Karma coin will be $0.022. 1 million Karma will be backed by $22.  

$22 = 2,5 LTC, hence on LTC market the minimal value will be 250 litoshi.    So, this means, even if KarmaShares company crash, it will own $1,2 milllion to be paid to shareholders. This means Worst case, even if everything crash, and all the projects of KarmaShares will fail and all crypto world will colapse, your KARM will still be worth 250 litoshi.  And since KarmaShares own 12 billion KARMA + it owns porjects in developement, the price should skyrocket to 1000+ litoshi immediately. Am I missing something? Or did already everyone in crypto tossed all his $$$ into crypto and have nothing more to invest?
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:36:29 AM

Interesting, I thought KARMA price will explode immediately after the lill.com buy offer announcement. There was some movement up yesterday. The question is, why the hell is it not moving up fast.

because the deal isn't signed yet.

I'm not saying anyone is lying but announcements can be faked.
offers can be faked.
deals can fall through.

until there is something signed its all up in the air.

just watch it really explode when there is a dividend payout for karmashares investors. or if some of the money is reinvested back into acquiring more karma for the fund.

Karmashares has a development fund... which helped to stabilize the price somewhat.

coins like Nautilus claim that they are the first with a stabilization fund.

now imagine of some money from a successful business deal was invested into a Karma stabilization fund which actively traded KARM to BTC to keep the price from falling or rising too quickly.

with money in the bank the possibilities are endless.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:37:33 AM

Interesting, I thought KARMA price will explode immediately after the lill.com buy offer announcement. There was some movement up yesterday. The question is, why the hell is it not moving up fast?  If lill.com will be sold for $1.2 than 1 KarmaShare will be worth $0.015, hence anyone can trade 1000 Karma coin for 1.75 Karma share, the lowest possible price for 1000 Karma coin will be $0.022. 1 million Karma will be backed by $22.  

$22 = 2,5 LTC, hence on LTC market the minimal value will be 250 litoshi.    So, this means, even if KarmaShares company crash, it will own $1,2 milllion to be paid to shareholders. This means Worst case, even if everything crash, and all the projects of KarmaShares will fail and all crypto world will colapse, your KARM will still be worth 250 litoshi.  And since KarmaShares own 12 billion KARMA + it owns porjects in developement, the price should skyrocket to 1000+ litoshi immediately. Am I missing something? Or did already everyone in crypto tossed all his $$$ into crypto and have nothing more to invest?

I'm guessing the news hasn't spread like it should and people aren't aware of the implications of this...
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:49:04 AM

Time to prove everything. Patience. Grin
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:49:51 AM

I'm guessing the news hasn't spread like it should and people aren't aware of the implications of this...

Yes, but even as speculation KARM under 1000 litoshi is cheap. When it get signed and the money will come to bank account and some dividends will be paid + some new projects development paid it should go to 3000-5000 litoshi. So either that news were known before and insiders have bought huge amount of Karma before, or it is high probability of fake news. But even if it is 90% fake, the price should double just based on speculation. something is wrong, maybe the whole alt coin crypto market is tired of huge losses. I am bull on alt coins and I think the next bubble even bigger than last one will come, but there are days I get frustrated by the price development... lol. I think bubble will start when the last bulls get tired and resign:) Maybe this is a sign, we are close to next bubble:)
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:19:59 AM

Yes, but even as speculation KARM under 1000 litoshi is cheap. When it get signed and the money will come to bank account and some dividends will be paid + some new projects development paid it should go to 3000-5000 litoshi. So either that news were known before and insiders have bought huge amount of Karma before, or it is high probability of fake news. But even if it is 90% fake, the price should double just based on speculation. something is wrong, maybe the whole alt coin crypto market is tired of huge losses. I am bull on alt coins and I think the next bubble even bigger than last one will come, but there are days I get frustrated by the price development... lol. I think bubble will start when the last bulls get tired and resign:) Maybe this is a sign, we are close to next bubble:)
This reminds me of the Karmashares developments 3 months ago. Us active community members had a good idea what was about to happen days in advance. That gave us some time to get cheap coins and once the final LLC announcements and bonus periods were launched people outside finally took notice. I get the feeling this could be similar.

Despite the "annoucnement" from kos, this is still pretty much news only followers of Karma know about. And despite the 27x increase in marketcap large circles of crypto-traders still don't know or care about Karma. That will change in time.

If the deal does get signed, word will spread around like wildfire. You'll see the market behave much differently and I wouldn't be surprised to see Karma reach double the previous peak (>1200 lit) in a very short amount of time. If the deal is turned down or fails, I expect Karma could drop to pre-BTC-market levels though (below 140 lit).

AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:56:35 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 04:50:20 PM by AGcrypto

http://karma.miners-point.com  denied a manually withdraw of more than 100,000 KARM to me (yesterday)
I wrote to the support, no answer ...
Today only ~ 1000 KARM left on my account from this pool...
Shall I call this THEFT ?

First let me say that karma.miners-point.com is not affiliated with the Karmashares LLC in anyway. It is an independent pool that was added to the list on page one of this forum a long time ago and this is the first time i have heard of any issues with them.  I would recommend that you continue to attempt to rectify this issue with the dev of that pool. I can't speak on the skill level of this dev as I do not know who owns that pool but i can tell you running a pool especially if you are not a seasoned dev is very tasking. There are many issues that could go wrong that could cause the symptoms you are experiencing. If that dev continues to ignore you after a few days please let us know. While we have no control on how people conduct business on their own pools, we do have control on who we post on our forums. Any pool that is proven to be practicing Bad Karma by intentionally and maliciously robbing miners will be removed from our sites.
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:43:47 AM

I've had a couple interviews with crypto journalists over the past two days.  One more still to come.  Just wanted to pass it on to everyone, I will post links if anything gets published. 

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has been working so hard over the past few weeks.   KarmaWire.net is off the chain, Kosmost is slinging Karma around the globe in the EU, and Hiro is working away on X11.  Things are looking really good.  I'm very proud of this team!!!!

GO KARMA!!! Grin

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
AGcrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:11:49 AM

I've had a couple interviews with crypto journalists over the past two days.  One more still to come.  Just wanted to pass it on to everyone, I will post links if anything gets published. 

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has been working so hard over the past few weeks.   KarmaWire.net is off the chain, Kosmost is slinging Karma around the globe in the EU, and Hiro is working away on X11.  Things are looking really good.  I'm very proud of this team!!!!

GO KARMA!!! Grin

I second that, very good job Team for we have come a very long way in so little time. The future looks very bright for Karma and rewarding for the Karmashares LLC. I too am proud to be working alongside my brothers and sisters on this hard working Team.  Go Karma!!!
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:20:31 AM

Although I generally agree, a few points.

LILL.com as a domain is ABSOLUTELY worth $! Speaking as someone who has played around with buying and selling domains. When Kosmost announced it as our domain, I immediately looked it up and was trying to discern how he purchased it and price paid. I still don't know, yet it has been tied up for over a decade or longer if memory serves me. I would have paid $10,000 just a few years ago if I could have swung the funding....and that is coming from the finances of a lill fish like me. If it was placed on some of the large domain sales websites a few years back when I was somewhat involved, I would have had my ice cream cone and bike stolen (and ghost ridden) and been kicked to the curb with my $10,000 bid as REAL investors walked all over that ridiculous offer. I'm jealous, I would love to have owned that domain.

SNIP:
"people are moving from web to phones,"

although I will probably always see value in creating websites that are viewed/used on desktops/laptops, I do agree that phone search and apps are very interesting as they pertain to Karma.  And again, if this sale goes through, I think we should matriculate the brainstorming over to EyeQoo location based mobile shopping and using Karma coin for all matter of tipping, advertising/marketing, etc etc. This would be a two way use of Karma allowing store owner advertisers to receive and tip Karma to/from shoppers. We wold of course receive advertising fees  for store owners, etc. The list really goes on and is unexhaustible.

As such, let be clear on this:
The sale of LILL.com cannot in any way deter the prospects to developing EyeQoo.
I would love to hear from Kosmost that a contract...if it ever came to that...for the sale of LILL.com would include very clear details that KarmaShares is under no exclusion clause agreement as to deter us from developing EyeQoo if we so choose.

Btw, how many of you did research on how many search engine is on the market and how many of them is rewarded? So, even BING is rewarding users and it is not helping. Check: http://archive.kare11.com/news/article/931941/0/Two-search-engines-that-reward-you-for-surfing-the-internet-

Also this: http://www.cnet.com/news/swag-bucks-earn-rewards-for-searching-the-web/

And there are many many more. People don't be blind, Lill is not bringing anything new, there are already many search engines with rewards and big companies behind them. I can imagine browser toolbar, I can imagine it will bring million every year, but it is simply a dream. Toolbars are dying concept, people are moving from web to phones, it will be harder and harder to get marketshare on such market. Phones are closed, no way you can put your toolbar into mobile browser. Lill is nothing unique, the domain value is almost 0, it is just 4 letter without real visitors. I don't know the technology behind lill is, but If it was created in few months, it is not wort $1,2 million itself. Until now KARMA was just risky investment for me. If Karma sells Lill.com for $1,2 I will feel much more comfortable knowing, there are funds, results and smart people behind. Also If we reject the offer, count with huge sell-off. People do not want to be part of company, where greed and dreams destroy smart decisions. Selling is sure moon way, not selling is fast crash.

I would tend to agree, and feel that EyeQoo could be just as big, if not bigger. The EyeQoo concept (as well as our other concepts) would be specifically excluded from the non-compete clause, as this would likely be the next thing I would want to focus on and push for.

But I don't agree that "...people do not want to be part of company". Any company is just a type of community, and I think people want to be a part of a community. We have an opportunity now to do something a big different with our global, internet-driven community. It's more than profits but finding ways to reward our community and society as a whole, I think. When people usually join companies they may think they are joining a great community and are often disappointed, as greed and politics get in the way. We're trying our best to find a way to go about business where such things won't be fed, and are looking at foundational ways to create such an environment.

Of course, not working like a company also presents some challenges (especially with regards to organization and responsbilities) but I think as we move along we can find an effective way of doing things while at the same time evolving our culture to a point where people will look at us and not see a company but more of a really unique and interesting cooperative-type community.

Thanks for your input Smiley

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:21:54 AM

Karmaward to Kosmost who is the heart and Soul of Karma

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,487.0.html

Thank you for your kindness. I am humbled, and it was the best thing of my week when I first say it!

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:29:51 AM

kosmost, every time you post something new I am going speechless. But now this?!? Woooooooowww. To all other - guys, why are you rushing to give direction whether to sell or not? Did you asked kosmost is he ok after his 6000 miles flight? Is he tired? Did he slept enough. Did he managed to catch a breath? Can`t you just stop for a minute, think about what kosmost achieved? What the Karma team achieved? Is this how you are showing your appreciation? Is this how you face history. Nobody else in crypto and I think also in the World have ever achieved something like this. For 2-3 months! I told you many times that other developers will come here to learn from Karma team. Aren`t you happy that you are little part of this? And why are you still thinking about few bitcoins revenue? Why don`t you start thinking big?

P.S. I think that kosmost is very tired now, cause he continue to rush for this fancy vacation... Wink Grin

thank you forr expressing your concerns Smiley yes, I am well now

I tend to seek out opportunities, and this is no different. I am a curious one. We're still at the very beginning of Karma and what we as a community can achieve. But as we think about those possibilities let us not forget our foundations like growing community, helping others, and finding ways to make the world a better place in our own unique way. (That's really what it's all about, right? No matter how corny it sounds.)

Aside from that we can think about adding value to Karma and Karmashares itself by your input on improving our internal methods, strcture, guidelines, etc. We can only become truly great through the hard work and dedication of the extended Karma team, which is really the Karma community when you think about it.

Go Karma!

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:57:20 AM

Btw, how many of you did research on how many search engine is on the market and how many of them is rewarded? So, even BING is rewarding users and it is not helping. Check: http://archive.kare11.com/news/article/931941/0/Two-search-engines-that-reward-you-for-surfing-the-internet-

Also this: http://www.cnet.com/news/swag-bucks-earn-rewards-for-searching-the-web/

And there are many many more. People don't be blind, Lill is not bringing anything new, there are already many search engines with rewards and big companies behind them. I can imagine browser toolbar, I can imagine it will bring million every year, but it is simply a dream. Toolbars are dying concept, people are moving from web to phones, it will be harder and harder to get marketshare on such market. Phones are closed, no way you can put your toolbar into mobile browser. Lill is nothing unique, the domain value is almost 0, it is just 4 letter without real visitors. I don't know the technology behind lill is, but If it was created in few months, it is not wort $1,2 million itself. Until now KARMA was just risky investment for me. If Karma sells Lill.com for $1,2 I will feel much more comfortable knowing, there are funds, results and smart people behind. Also If we reject the offer, count with huge sell-off. People do not want to be part of company, where greed and dreams destroy smart decisions. Selling is sure moon way, not selling is fast crash.

Lill's pay-per-action revenue model is entirely unique in search.

You are not rewarded for searching, you are rewarded for your actions + relationships.

We could the mistake of questioning why someone wants to pay a certain price for something that they want. Or just consider their offer and ask them to put it to paper if agreed. Really, it's just an exchange of value by way of resources. And a thing's value depends on the interested party's perspective.

I'm sure the native tribes in the New World were wondering why in the hell some strangers from another land would want to give them powerful weapons in exchange for their furs. And after a while they probably wondered where all their animals went, and why the strangers could produce an endless supply of weapons. Each values the other for their own reasons, and sometimes can see value that the other can't.

Fortunately, many of us see the value in Lill, and it is not just in the billions of $ but in a world-changing concept.

The Value of Lill

Imagine if someone can volunteer their time for a cause in exchange for Karma that can then be traded for something else of value? Imagine if you could transact in Karma by doing what you already do? Imagine if it was eventually set up so that transactions happen automatically (a way of earning "transaction fees" on the actions and relationships that you already have)

Imagine that you could "mine" Karma by just being human? Lill knows you shared a link to a music video with your friends.. Karma from record labels. You searched for and bought a book on Amazon from Lill... Karma from Amazon. You visited Miami.. Karma from the Miami tourism board. The is no end to the number of human actions + relationships, and it can all be mediated (and searched for) through Lill.

Lill can be an OS for your life, then. And the currency for these actions+relationships can be Karma. Now you can see where we begin to expand the concept of "digital currency". You see someone in your Lill network that needs advice on a topic.. Karma from that person. Your Lill music channel has a cool new song from an independent artist.. you give them Karma for their song.

You then begin to consider the value of Karma beyond digital currency and one of human currency where anyone can trade their actions+relationships for something else. Not everyone has $, but everyone has that to trade.

The first successful digital currency (and I don't count Bitcoin as being successful until the masses have adopted it) is probably going to be one that doesn't mirror the currency economy but creates a whole new kind of economy. (Why would the masses use Bitcoin if they don't have a reason?) Give people something new that they want, and create an economy around it. Isn't that why Apple has become so successful?

The value of Lill is in our future, not present. But we can only realize its tremendous value if we work together to make this happen.

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:10:10 AM

i enjoy reading Alphi posts
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:13:30 AM

You are not rewarded for searching, you are rewarded for your actions + relationships.

We could the mistake of questioning why someone wants to pay a certain price for something that they want. Or just consider their offer and ask them to put it to paper if agreed. Really, it's just an exchange of value by way of resources. And a thing's value depends on the interested party's perspective.

I'm sure the native tribes in the New World were wondering why in the hell some strangers from another land would want to give them powerful weapons in exchange for their furs. And after a while they probably wondered where all their animals went, and why the strangers could produce an endless supply of weapons. Each values the other for their own reasons, and sometimes can see value that the other can't.

Fortunately, many of us see the value in Lill, and it is not just in the billions of $ but in a world-changing concept.

The Value of Lill

Imagine if someone can volunteer their time for a cause in exchange for Karma that can then be traded for something else of value? Imagine if you could transact in Karma by doing what you already do? Imagine if it was eventually set up so that transactions happen automatically (a way of earning "transaction fees" on the actions and relationships that you already have)

Imagine that you could "mine" Karma by just being human? Lill knows you shared a link to a music video with your friends.. Karma from record labels. You searched for and bought a book on Amazon from Lill... Karma from Amazon. You visited Miami.. Karma from the Miami tourism board. The is no end to the number of human actions + relationships, and it can all be mediated (and searched for) through Lill.

Lill can be an OS for your life, then. And the currency for these actions+relationships can be Karma. Now you can see where we begin to expand the concept of "digital currency". You see someone in your Lill network that needs advice on a topic.. Karma from that person. Your Lill music channel has a cool new song from an independent artist.. you give them Karma for their song.

You then begin to consider the value of Karma beyond digital currency and one of human currency where anyone can trade their actions+relationships for something else. Not everyone has $, but everyone has that to trade.

The first successful digital currency (and I don't count Bitcoin as being successful until the masses have adopted it) is probably going to be one that doesn't mirror the currency economy but creates a whole new kind of economy. (Why would the masses use Bitcoin if they don't have a reason?) Give people something new that they want, and create an economy around it. Isn't that why Apple has become so successful?

The value of Lill is in our future, not present. But we can only realize its tremendous value if we work together to make this happen.

Great analysis! Thanks for the explanation about Lill. Helps some of us understand more.  Grin

4_Real

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:13:32 AM

The Value of Lill

Both of these points of view are very extreme, imo, one hopeful, the other critical.

For people that want to sell:

- The name lill.com alone has lots of value, this offer is based on current and a portion of future value

For people that don't want to sell:

- What Kosmost is saying is realistic, but at the same time it will take quite a while & lots of capital, make no mistake, just because this is crypto base doesn't mean it will all come together perfectly within 12-24 months and we'll have a significant portion of the market, duckduckgo has been at it for 7 years time and last I checked they are at 0.03% of the US market, despite having a strong business plan and a cool search engine. Reality: duckduckgo started in 2008, 4 years later, in 2011 they made $115,000 USD, revenues, not profit, and they had 3 employees at this point who were not being paid a salary, not to mention a number of paid contractors.

I'm not saying its unrealistic, just trying to provide a dose of reality as everyone is swinging for the fence, and giving their extreme versions of best/worst case scenarios.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, this is my understanding of the situation.

I think we would be best to sell and use the proceeds to reward early believers in Karmashares and re-invest the remaining into other Karma projects.

Full Disclosure: I am not a significant owner of Karmashares but I do own quite a few Karma, so by saying reward early believers I'm not trying to be bias, just want to clarify, I truly do believe early investors deserve to be rewarded & the dev team deserves the recognition from such an event.

Thanks.
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:06:08 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but I also believe that Matt was also in the same situation of having spent a good chunk of change over the years on gigablast without much profit.
http://www.gigablast.com/about.html
That may or may not be the case the last few years as I see he is involved in licensing now.

I DO understand also that LILL.com is not just a "search engine". That said, I would like to here Kosmost's thoughts on all the things that are possible with EyeQoo. I have a sneaky suspicion that a good portion of what is theoretically planned for LILL.com may also be possibly implemented with EyeQoo. Like LILL.com he is also the wind turbine behind that concept as well and I am just scratching my head and wondering, would not EyeQoo exist in an even smaller niche(?) Would we be competing against the likes of google, bing, etc with that application. (I think a bit for sure) And to what degree(?) More or less competitive vs the arena that LILL.com will be competing in(?)

I believe milk.com's mobile app had some similarities to EyeQoo when Kevin Rose launched? He closed it down pretty quickly and went to work for google and I never did follow it.
I would like to hear more about the possibilities of EyeQoo so as I completely understand what its objectives would be, what level of expansion we could built with it, and how it ranks  for vs the LILL.com concept on market penetration/audience acceptance. I mean...quite a few people do own smart phones. Wink 

The Value of Lill

Both of these points of view are very extreme, imo, one hopeful, the other critical.

For people that want to sell:

- The name lill.com alone has lots of value, this offer is based on current and a portion of future value

For people that don't want to sell:

- What Kosmost is saying is realistic, but at the same time it will take quite a while & lots of capital, make no mistake, just because this is crypto base doesn't mean it will all come together perfectly within 12-24 months and we'll have a significant portion of the market, duckduckgo has been at it for 7 years time and last I checked they are at 0.03% of the US market, despite having a strong business plan and a cool search engine. Reality: duckduckgo started in 2008, 4 years later, in 2011 they made $115,000 USD, revenues, not profit, and they had 3 employees at this point who were not being paid a salary, not to mention a number of paid contractors.

I'm not saying its unrealistic, just trying to provide a dose of reality as everyone is swinging for the fence, and giving their extreme versions of best/worst case scenarios.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, this is my understanding of the situation.

I think we would be best to sell and use the proceeds to reward early believers in Karmashares and re-invest the remaining into other Karma projects.

Full Disclosure: I am not a significant owner of Karmashares but I do own quite a few Karma, so by saying reward early believers I'm not trying to be bias, just want to clarify, I truly do believe early investors deserve to be rewarded & the dev team deserves the recognition from such an event.

Thanks.
chunkypools

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:29:08 PM

If you're looking for a reliable KARM pool with an approachable staff & community, consider giving chunkypools a try.

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: