Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:13:43 PM

What is the status with lill.com? Will it be sold or not? Or it was just fake news? I am sick of alt coin market, good news - dump, bad news dump, no news - dump.

The offer to buy LiLL.com is very real and decisions like this don't just happen overnight. There are a lot of legal issues that need to be discussed with our lawyers before we know exactly how to go about this if we do decide to sell and how the current U.S laws and regulations will affect this deal to include the tax implications. Once we have enough data identifying the pros and cons of selling LiLL.com we can then present this information to our shareholders so they can vote if we should sell or not. And if we do decide to sell, it will take even longer if we decide to renegotiate. And even once a deal is made it will take even more time to explore the simplest and safest way to close that will serve in the best interest of our LLC. So in short, million dollar deals are not decided and executed as if you were just selling a used car. So again yes the offer is real and no its not going to happen over night. How long will it take? Well there is no way to tell at this point seeing how we are the first in crypto history to even attempt anything like this. So after we do or don't go through with this sell we will at least have a better idea for next time on how long it takes to get a project voted on and sold. Please be patient, and keep in mind that we are writing the book on developing and executing deals like this by a online crypto based LLC. There are no other crypto based LLCs that have ever done a deal like this, heck i don't even think there are any other crypto based LLCs period for that matter. So it will take time while we research, analyze and provide the heavy lifting to properly implement and complete this vote/deal as there is no one to copy from as we are the first to ever attempt this type of deal.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KarmaKaguy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:25:20 PM

What is the status with lill.com? Will it be sold or not? Or it was just fake news? I am sick of alt coin market, good news - dump, bad news dump, no news - dump.

The offer to buy LiLL.com is very real and decisions like this don't just happen overnight. There are a lot of legal issues that need to be discussed with our lawyers before we know exactly how to go about this if we do decide to sell and how the current U.S laws and regulations will affect this deal to include the tax implications. Once we have enough data identifying the pros and cons of selling LiLL.com we can then present this information to our shareholders so they can vote if we should sell or not. And if we do decide to sell, it will take even longer if we decide to renegotiate. And even once a deal is made it will take even more time to explore the simplest and safest way to close that will serve in the best interest of our LLC. So in short, million dollar deals are not decided and executed as if you were just selling a used car. So again yes the offer is real and no its not going to happen over night. How long will it take? Well there is no way to tell at this point seeing how we are the first in crypto history to even attempt anything like this. So after we do or don't go through with this sell we will at least have a better idea for next time on how long it takes to get a project voted on and sold. Please be patient, and keep in mind that we are writing the book on developing and executing deals like this by a online crypto based LLC. There are no other crypto based LLCs that have ever done a deal like this, heck i don't even think there are any other crypto based LLCs period for that matter. So it will take time while we research, analyze and provide the heavy lifting to properly implement and complete this vote/deal as there is no one to copy from as we are the first to ever attempt this type of deal.

thanks for this good response agc!
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 03:38:01 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 04:07:06 PM by DStefanov

All this is as you say, but ..... I think you should not focus only and mainly on this "deal"! Falling price is due to the fact that investors sit and look forward what will happen! As you have noticed the last few days and in the forum declined comment because everything I work waiting for news of the upcoming sale. It's all very well, but must pay attention to other projects and ways on how to increase the value, and hence the cost of KARMA!
One of the reasons I think for the lower activity is perhaps the news of the future transition from script to x11. Have you thought about it that if you go to all investors x11 / and they are not few / who have older and smaller minners / which are not suitable for mining BTC / will not be distinguished from KARMA! Why should I remove something that is already up and running - script? Is there a way to keep the script, but to add x11? Please, if you are still not decided finally consider the issue until it is too late! Then you can prove fatal to the coin.
Furthermore, my other suggestion is to work on the look of the wallet! A very important point which unquestionably will raise the price and will attract many investors. There is a story that sells the product type! Beautiful wallet with lots of features - it will sell! See, for example wallets DARK and now make this SYNC!

Greetings!

ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:47:48 PM

Furthermore, my other suggestion is to work on the look of the wallet! A very important point which unquestionably will raise the price and will attract many investors. There is a story that sells the product type! Beautiful book with lots of features - it will sell! See, for example wallets DARK and now make this SYNC!

I agree.
A nice distinct professionally looking wallet increases the thrust people put on the guys developing the coin network.

Also, not only looks, but also distinct new features attract a lot of people.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:07:16 PM

Furthermore, my other suggestion is to work on the look of the wallet! A very important point which unquestionably will raise the price and will attract many investors. There is a story that sells the product type! Beautiful book with lots of features - it will sell! See, for example wallets DARK and now make this SYNC!

I agree.
A nice distinct professionally looking wallet increases the thrust people put on the guys developing the coin network.

Guys how much is Karma Compatible with BTC? I mean, is it possible to use bitpay Insight API for Karma? How is it with signing transactions? Does is work same way as it is with BTC? I know, mining algo is different, but transaction signing should be same, no?  Please confirm, if bitpay insight API can be used for KARMA. If both the staff can be used I can try to create web light wallet for KARMA, without requirement for blockchain download.
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:44:04 PM

I agree.

Guys how much is Karma Compatible with BTC? I mean, is it possible to use bitpay Insight API for Karma? How is it with signing transactions? Does is work same way as it is with BTC? I know, mining algo is different, but transaction signing should be same, no?  Please confirm, if bitpay insight API can be used for KARMA. If both the staff can be used I can try to create web light wallet for KARMA, without requirement for blockchain download.
I'm not a coin dev so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But my understanding is that Karma is a Litecoin clone, which itself is a Bitcoin clone. The APIs are probably very similar and should be compatible, or easily made compatible, with Bitcoin-related backends and services.

AGcrypto

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:40:15 PM

All this is as you say, but ..... I think you should not focus only and mainly on this "deal"! Falling price is due to the fact that investors sit and look forward what will happen! As you have noticed the last few days and in the forum declined comment because everything I work waiting for news of the upcoming sale. It's all very well, but must pay attention to other projects and ways on how to increase the value, and hence the cost of KARMA!
One of the reasons I think for the lower activity is perhaps the news of the future transition from script to x11. Have you thought about it that if you go to all investors x11 / and they are not few / who have older and smaller minners / which are not suitable for mining BTC / will not be distinguished from KARMA! Why should I remove something that is already up and running - script? Is there a way to keep the script, but to add x11? Please, if you are still not decided finally consider the issue until it is too late! Then you can prove fatal to the coin.
Furthermore, my other suggestion is to work on the look of the wallet! A very important point which unquestionably will raise the price and will attract many investors. There is a story that sells the product type! Beautiful wallet with lots of features - it will sell! See, for example wallets DARK and now make this SYNC!

Greetings!
Gentlemen, I think those are very offensive, closed minded and uninformed statements. Let me educate you on something. This team is made up of just a few, a small handful even, of volunteers from all over the world who came together and decided not to let this coin and its vision die. Our small numbers are not by choice but as a result of the lack of determination and selfless service we have been plagued with from people who were quick to want to join our ranks just to disappear once the going got tuff or when they were asked to perform a task or project that would have had them actually have to volunteer their time for free.  It is the dedication of our current team and their unique out of the box thinking that lifted Karma in a phoenix like manner from its ashes to up over 2700% in just a few months. Most of this team is made up of everyday professionals with families and real lives that not only have to juggle their real careers and family life but also have to make time to do what we can to make Karma and the LLC a success. Most of us are not hurting financially if fact a few of our team members hold respectable leadership positions among their organizations so they could very easily say screw this and walk away but they don't. Why you ask, because we believe in the future of Karma and the Karmashares LLC.  Look around and research all the different websites and projects we have come up with. Everything we have done to this point has been financed and implemented by the selfless and generous team members who graciously donate their money and time to do/develop venues to excel Karma and the Karmashares LLC. Karma and the Karmashares LLC is still in its infancy and there is still a lot to do. But again we are but maybe 6 to 8 full time volunteers that have to manage and execute everything with what little time and manpower we have. We have had many people talk the talk but failed to deliver when it came time to pitch in. We have asked numerous times for volunteers from the community to help with projects from our workgroups just to get maybe one or two here and there that actually step to the plate, and even when we do get a few volunteers most of them just vanish after a few days never to be heard from again. Its very easy to waive the good idea fairy wand around but its another thing to make those ideas come to pass. While we always welcome suggestions and good ideas from our community what we really need is volunteers that can present these good ideas and have the skills and determination to want to help make them come to pass. So in short no we are not just focusing on this deal as we have proven here recently with our just released and individual team member funded Karmawire.net We have a lot coming down the pipe for Karma and the Karmashares LLC  but we require your patience as we are doing what we can with the limited time and manpower we have.  And on a side note X11 has already been decided on and it will be happing. Expect an official announcement  in the next couple of days if not the next few hours.
DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

Greetings!
Gentlemen, I think those are very offensive, closed minded and uninformed statements. Let me educate you on something. This team is made up of just a few, a small handful even, of volunteers from all over the world who came together and decided not to let this coin and its vision die. Our small numbers are not by choice but as a result of the lack of determination and selfless service we have been plagued with from people who were quick to want to join our ranks just to disappear once the going got tuff or when they were asked to perform a task or project that would have had them actually have to volunteer their time for free.  It is the dedication of our current team and their unique out of the box thinking that lifted Karma in a phoenix like manner from its ashes to up over 2700% in just a few months. Most of this team is made up of everyday professionals with families and real lives that not only have to juggle their real careers and family life but also have to make time to do what we can to make Karma and the LLC a success. Most of us are not hurting financially if fact a few of our team members hold respectable leadership positions among their organizations so they could very easily say screw this and walk away but they don't. Why you ask, because we believe in the future of Karma and the Karmashares LLC.  Look around and research all the different websites and projects we have come up with. Everything we have done to this point has been financed and implemented by the selfless and generous team members who graciously donate their money and time to do/develop venues to excel Karma and the Karmashares LLC. Karma and the Karmashares LLC is still in its infancy and there is still a lot to do. But again we are but maybe 6 to 8 full time volunteers that have to manage and execute everything with what little time and manpower we have. We have had many people talk the talk but failed to deliver when it came time to pitch in. We have asked numerous times for volunteers from the community to help with projects from our workgroups just to get maybe one or two here and there that actually step to the plate, and even when we do get a few volunteers most of them just vanish after a few days never to be heard from again. Its very easy to waive the good idea fairy wand around but its another thing to make those ideas come to pass. While we always welcome suggestions and good ideas from our community what we really need is volunteers that can present these good ideas and have the skills and determination to want to help make them come to pass. So in short no we are not just focusing on this deal as we have proven here recently with our just released and individual team member funded Karmawire.net We have a lot coming down the pipe for Karma and the Karmashares LLC  but we require your patience as we are doing what we can with the limited time and manpower we have.  And on a side note X11 has already been decided on and it will be happing. Expect an official announcement  in the next couple of days if not the next few hours.

First I want to apologize for my bad English, so it is very likely that I did not put it right! It is also very likely that you may not have understood me. Sorry if I made ​​you feel offended again I accept my apologies. All I want is this coin to be the best of the best. I myself was born on February 4 ..... This is KARMA!
All I wanted to say is that the main focus of investors is currently focused on selling lill.com! Of course, behind the engine stand hard work, as intelligent and physically, which is admirable, but maybe that distracted attention from other important things! And they are very!
Greetings and let karma goes only up and forward!

AGcrypto

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:52:37 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 07:37:54 PM by AGcrypto

DStefanov- Thank you for clarifying your post and I am am sorry if my post came off a little aggressive, but it just kills me how a lot of people just don't recognize the hard work  and effort put forth from our team. Its funny how so many demand so much and want to have it done right away yet they do not lift a finger to help make it happen. But its all good, we have come a long way as we are and will continue to grow in numbers and do big things as time goes on. It's just a matter of time, we just need our community to continue to be patient and not lose faith in us as we are doing everything in our power to make Karma and the Karmashares LLC a success.
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:05:32 PM

I should really stop reading this thread before going to bed...i can't stop and finally go after an hour or so every time! Great stuff...really really great stuff!! Don't know what to choose to comment on! Kosmost you are a hopeless dreamer mate...but i'm with you all the way! Let's change this place called New World..

Edit: i always was and stil am a miner. I have never bought BTC. Can someone guide me to the easiest or best-safest way to do so please? Thanks a lot.

mh, I would say it depends on your location wrt to buying BTC. If you are in Europe: Kraken is your choice. I use Sepa and sometimes my euro are there within 12 hours. There you easily buy BTC or LTC. Then, transfer to Mintpal and buy your Karma. If you have more questions, please ask!
+1
I strongly recommend kraken for Europe

Thank you very much guys. Yes, i live in Europe and have heard good things about Kraken so i took your advise and signed up. Thing is i can't transfer Euros to their bank account directly. So what do i do? Can i go to my bank and deposit to the address provided is their site-do i need to watch out for something in particular? Sorry for the noob questions but i've never bought before. Thanks in advance. Always helpfull people in this thread. Best part of Karma..
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:00:24 PM

I should really stop reading this thread before going to bed...i can't stop and finally go after an hour or so every time! Great stuff...really really great stuff!! Don't know what to choose to comment on! Kosmost you are a hopeless dreamer mate...but i'm with you all the way! Let's change this place called New World..

Edit: i always was and stil am a miner. I have never bought BTC. Can someone guide me to the easiest or best-safest way to do so please? Thanks a lot.

mh, I would say it depends on your location wrt to buying BTC. If you are in Europe: Kraken is your choice. I use Sepa and sometimes my euro are there within 12 hours. There you easily buy BTC or LTC. Then, transfer to Mintpal and buy your Karma. If you have more questions, please ask!
+1

Thank you very much guys. Yes, i live in Europe and have heard good things about Kraken so i took your advise and signed up. Thing is i can't transfer Euros to their bank account directly. So what do i do? Can i go to my bank and deposit to the address provided is their site-do i need to watch out for something in particular? Sorry for the noob questions but i've never bought before. Thanks in advance. Always helpfull people in this thread. Best part of Karma..

Yup usually you get all the details to be able to deposit into their account and you will wait a few days before it get's through. I usually just do the paypal way because of the waiting time.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:25:22 PM

My method of choice is localbitcoins.com. Never had a problem using direct bank transfer to 100+ person. Btc to use in usually 5mins but then again bank transfers in UK done in a few minutes. Coins are held in escrow.

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:04:38 PM

Doing good is good!

The saving innocence fundraiser has raised now 78% of its goal. This was achieved by 13 transactions up to now. I guess there are some more Karmaneions out there to give some good Karma for a good cause!

http://karmafund.me

still 78%...  buy some cheap Karma and donate it to a good cause. Dont be depressed Karmenions. All will be good!

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
karmala

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:38:11 PM

+1

there are some problems now for Germans.... you need more identification being one.... strange

easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:52:58 PM

ATTENTION PLEASE: Karma is now set to fork at the date indicated in this article. Please read up!

http://karmawire.net/karma-is-set-to-fork-to-x11/

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
AGcrypto

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:16:09 PM

ATTENTION PLEASE: Karma is now set to fork at the date indicated in this article. Please read up!

http://karmawire.net/karma-is-set-to-fork-to-x11/

After hours of tedious work and testing the dev working on the fork Hiro our Karma hero has finally given us the thumbs up to proceed with our transition. Please follow the link above for more detailed information on the expected date and block for our transition to X11.  I would like to thank Hiro for his dedication and hard work as well as our community for their support and understanding as Hiro fixed all the last minute issues he encountered to finally allow us to smoothly transition into X11.
toeshe

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:29:57 PM

Gentlemen, I think those are very offensive, closed minded and uninformed statements.(why are you bashing investors?for the life of me i cant think of a reason)
 Let me educate you on something. This team is made up of just a few, a small handful even(ok you are under staffed!!!! why take it out on investors?)oh and thanks for the education!!!!!!

that was the most offensive, closed minded and uninformed post I have read in a long time

what this coin needs is a good PR person that wont chase decent investors away
Now I know why this coin is losing support very quickly and  look at the price it reflects all of this
AGcrypto

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:39:08 PM

Gentlemen, I think those are very offensive, closed minded and uninformed statements.(why are you bashing investors?for the life of me i cant think of a reason)
 Let me educate you on something. This team is made up of just a few, a small handful even(ok you are under staffed!!!! why take it out on investors?)oh and thanks for the education!!!!!!

that was the most offensive, closed minded and uninformed post I have read in a long time

what this coin needs is a good PR person that wont chase decent investors away
Now I know why this coin is losing support very quickly and  look at the price it reflects all of this

That was not aimed at any real investors or supporters of Karma but to perceived trolls that continue to demand the world, post misleading information in an attempt to cast doubt in our community and insult our team yet not lift a finger to help promote Karma. My question to you since you seem to be so hurt is, what have you done for Karma?
toeshe

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:51:13 PM

you are one rude dude!!!let me educate you. i own several million as in several and hash several million as in several is that not enough?
karmala

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:59:25 PM

you are one rude dude!!!let me educate you. i own several million as in several and hash several million as in several is that not enough?

?

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: