Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:54:15 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 10:48:12 AM by p4r4m0un7

ATTENTION PLEASE. I AM GIVING 1 000 000 (ONE MILLION) KARMA FOR OUR COMMUNITY MEMBER (NOT PART OF THE TEAM) WHO WILL ANNOUNCE BLOCK 255 000 HERE AND PROVE BY PICTURE THAT HE IS MINING ON BLOCK 270 000. SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW THE BLOCKS AND THE THREAD, POST HERE SOMETHING LIKE "255 000 ARRIVED" AND AFTER 270 000 BLOCK YOU HAVE TO POST A PICTURE OF YOUR RIG MINING KARMA. THAT IS ALL. I SUGGEST SOMEONE FROM KARMATEAM TO BE ARBITER.

Until now the following Karmanions qualifies:
1. UrsaMajorisBeta
2. zxc003
3. tekke
4. altcoingood

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg8130784#msg8130784  UrsaMajorisBeta was the first to announce 255 000, so he/she is leading, but not winning yet. Now, you all have to provide clear prove by pictures that you are mining KARMA exactly on block 270 000. Happy mining.

GOT KARMA?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:55:58 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 09:06:26 AM by ptman

Wow... I'm impressed!
Look like it has really high production values!

Now we need to make the video go viral!

Congratulations to the guys that worked directly in it and to the team and members in general that made the switch to x11 possible :-)

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:06:32 AM

I am mining with this command:

minerd -a X11 -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://karma.p2pool.altcoin.dk:9435 -u KCYgFhUFnVVjqG7RG3XGburtYSkKPy8Tzs  -p aaaaaaaa

Why I can't see my stats on http://karma.p2pool.altcoin.dk ? How can I find if I am mining correctly?

That page still shows -a scrypt mining instructions. Is it dead pool? Or just the info web and stats are not correct?

hmm strange. how long has it been since you started mining. i am mining there now. with 6 mhs. have mined about 6k coin so far. i see an other 4k on its way.

few coin for now since not a lot of miners are on it and its not finding as many blocks. Hopefully soon it will pick up and start mining with higher hashrate

My mining equipment is very weak:) I have linux server without Graphic card. So I just want to mine little bit with CPU. I do not care, if I earn 1 Karma or 1000000 Karma per month. That server is online anyway, so I want let it work. Can it be, that it is so weak, that pool ignores it? I have more such servers with spare CPU/RAM:) So if it turns to bring something, I can configure more of them to mine a little bit.
Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:20:56 AM

It is interesting watching Karma's hash rate climb.

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/karma

Clearly miners are interested. I'm not sure why the price isn't increasing when people bought at 5 Satoshi before the change was implemented but are not buying after...

What is the command prompt to see hash rates in the Karma wallet?

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:36:41 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 10:33:41 AM by huige007

Target 50GH / S. GO KARMA Roll Eyes
altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:42:16 AM

http://karma.explorer.altcoin.dk/chain/Karmacoin?count=12&hi=255010

it looks like the block explorer found the right chain

... and no the stats for p2pool are not working properly. i am in the process of debugging it. payouts are working like a charm though.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:51:25 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:11:22 AM by p4r4m0un7

Mining contest is going well. Now is time for the creative persons of our community to step up. Karma team members can also participate.
Today I am starting contest with a first place award of 2 000 000 (TWO MILLION) KARMA. No consolation awards. The rules are as follows:
1. At least 5 participants
2. Every participant can provide more than 1 photo. No limit about this.
3. Photos must contain KARMA logo and GOT KARMA? written or drawn by hand (Not printed). So only the GOT KARMA? must be written or drawn by a hand, which includes graphite drawing. I don`t care about the logo if it is printed or drawn by a hand, but it must be our original logo.
4. Photos can be for example selfie with a popular person and you wearing t-shirt with KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo on the top of a skyscraper holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo of somebody jumping with parachute holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, nice graphite drawing of our logo and GOT KARMA? and all other things that crosses your mind.
5. The last day of this campaign is 1-st of September. No photos will be accepted on 2-nd of September. (exceptions for delayed photos only if I see on the photo Barack Obama or Queen Elizabeth  Grin)
6. You can post your pictures here, forum, facebook and karmashare.me. You must pm me here with a link to the original post.
7. The winner will be chosen by community vote in our forum. Voting will continue 3 days, but I want at least 25 votes. If we don`t have 25 votes, we shall extend the voting period. If there is a tie between two or more photos and/or persons, I suggest our respectful Marketing & PR workgroup moderators easteagle13 and jasondecosta to choose the winning photo. If jasondecosta decide to participate, me and easteagle13 will have the last word.

These are the rules. Do not cheat! I will catch you. Believe me. Do not use any tools to make your photos look better. If I catch someone cheating, all of his/her photos will be disqualified. This is a real life contest. I am not encouraging you to do something dangerous or stupid, but to win this, it is obvious that you have to be a little crazy. So happy shooting.

Me and easteagle13 are splitting the funding for this. 1 mill comes from me and 1 mill from him. This is not an official karma marketing project.

GOT KARMA?
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:55:40 AM

Mining contest is going well. Now is time for the creative persons of our community to step up. Karma team members can also participate.
Today I am starting contest with a first place award of 1 000 000 (ONE MILLION) KARMA. No consolation awards. The rules are as follows:
3. Photos must contain KARMA logo and GOT KARMA? written or drawn by hand (Not printed). So only the GOT KARMA? must be written or drawn by a hand, which includes graphite drawing. I don`t care about the logo if it is printed or drawn by a hand, but it must be our original logo.
4. Photos can be for example selfie with a popular person and you wearing t-shirt with KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo on the top of a skyscraper holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo of somebody jumping with parachute holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, nice graphite drawing of our logo and GOT KARMA? and all other things that crosses your mind.
5. The last day of this campaign is 1-st of September. No photos will be accepted on 2-nd of September. (exceptions for delayed photos only if I see on the photo Barack Obama or Queen Elizabeth  Grin)
6. You can post your pictures here, forum, facebook and karmashare.me. You must pm me here with a link to the original post.
7. The winner will be chosen by community vote in our forum. Voting will continue 3 days, but I want at least 25 votes. If we don`t have 25 votes, we shall extend the voting period. If there is a tie between two or more photos and/or persons, I suggest our respectful Marketing & PR workgroup moderators easteagle13 and jasondecosta to choose the winning photo. If they both decide to participate, I will have the last word.

These are the rules. Do not cheat! I will catch you. Believe me. Do not use any tools to make your photos look better. If I catch someone cheating, all of his/her photos will be disqualified. This is a real life contest. I am not encouraging you to do something dangerous or stupid, but to win this, it is obvious that you have to be a little crazy. So happy shooting.

GOT KARMA?

I'll throw a million for this. Just tell me when and where to send. Thanks for the initiative!

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:03:08 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:12:35 AM by p4r4m0un7

Today I am starting contest with a first place award of 1 000 000 (ONE MILLION) KARMA. No consolation awards. The rules are as follows:
5. The last day of this campaign is 1-st of September. No photos will be accepted on 2-nd of September. (exceptions for delayed photos only if I see on the photo Barack Obama or Queen Elizabeth  Grin)
7. The winner will be chosen by community vote in our forum. Voting will continue 3 days, but I want at least 25 votes. If we don`t have 25 votes, we shall extend the voting period. If there is a tie between two or more photos and/or persons, I suggest our respectful Marketing & PR workgroup moderators easteagle13 and jasondecosta to choose the winning photo. If they both decide to participate, I will have the last word.

Me and easteagle13 are splitting the funding for this. 1 mill comes from me and 1 mill from him. This is not an official karma marketing project.

GOT KARMA?

I'll throw a million for this. Just tell me when and where to send. Thanks for the initiative!

You will keep the funding. For now we need at least 5 contenders. When we got them, I will transfer 1 mill to you. I am making the reward 2 million - 1 from me and 1 from you. I have created a topic in our forum http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php?topic=526.msg2888#msg2888 and I am starting to tweet, post on facebook and karmashare.me
easteagle13

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:20:48 AM

5. The last day of this campaign is 1-st of September. No photos will be accepted on 2-nd of September. (exceptions for delayed photos only if I see on the photo Barack Obama or Queen Elizabeth  Grin)

GOT KARMA?

You will keep the funding. For now we need at least 5 contenders. When we got them, I will transfer 1 mill to you. I am making the reward 2 million - 1 from me and 1 from you. I have created a topic in our forum http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php?topic=526.msg2888#msg2888 and I am starting to tweet, post on facebook and karmashare.me

Okay. I hope that we generate KARMA awareness thru this kind of effort. People deserve a clean scamfree crypto coin like KARMA.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:23:12 AM

Karma Team, if you know someone in Coinwarz, please speak with them. They must change the Karma description to X11 and move us to X11 section. Thank you.
Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:27:01 AM

..................................................Happy Birthday Karma X11.................................................

255000 Blocks Old and 1 Block new
                                                                 Well done Team
                                                                 Well done miners
                                                                      Go Karma!!

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
easteagle13

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:46:15 AM

..................................................Happy Birthday Karma X11.................................................

255000 Blocks Old and 1 Block new
                                                                 Well done Team
                                                                 Well done miners
                                                                      Go Karma!!

I'll throw in the cake !

xfranz

Activity: 252

xHash.net Pools

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:08:43 AM

Hey everyone, just to let you know, the block explorer search is not working Smiley of course you can put the address/txn/hash in the  URL and it will work. still it would be nice if this is fixed, thank you

luqas0891

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:18:34 AM

i send info about new Karm X11 http://www.whattomine.com/
it's very popular CALC
if you need to translate polish i can help i need few days
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:27:35 AM

i send info about new Karm X11 http://www.whattomine.com/
it's very popular CALC
if you need to translate polish i can help i need few days

We have a bounty of 100 000 KARMA just to translate OP page here. When you are finished with the translation, just pm me or easteagle13 and 100 000 KARMA will come to you. What do you mean "do we need polish translation"? It is the same as if you are asking "Do we need almost 40 million new friends". Of course we do. You are welcome.  Cheesy
luqas0891

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:44:45 AM

i have 1 000 000 000 KARMA Smiley
utahjohn

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:45:27 AM

I have my node online synced from altcoin.dk:9432, my addnode=utahjohn.ddns.net
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:53:58 AM

1 Billion?

What?

I thought I was a tuff-guy with 20 million Karma.

Are you being serious?  I wish I had seen Karma when it was at 20 Litoshi, I would have bought a billion at that price for sure.  I liked it from the second I saw it but by then it was already much higher. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:55:56 AM

DUMP IT PLEASE!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: