Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:39:45 PM

https://bx.in.th/

thai exchange.  they deserve Karma in there!! : )

I see no voting. Did you contact them? Think about monacoin. Karma comes from asia.....

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karmala

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:14:16 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 01:58:24 PM by karmala

OK!

the majority of the community voted for a second round for the saving innocence fundraiser! We also accept bitcoin but are happy to get Karma. Even the smallest donation matters. No, especially the small dontations matter! So, the community voted to double the fundraiser up to a total goal of 8 mio Karma which is equal to 0.24 btc at a price of 3 satoshis.

Chargin recomended that we should try to auction the Karma to the lowest bid. Here is his proposal: http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,467.0.html

I propose a slight alteration of the auction idea as I dont see that many members will dontate btc in the moment and because the current fundraiser is allready running. However, this is for discussion and I am open to all your ideas and remarks.

That is, we would make an auction with the goal to raise 0.24 bitcoin and comunity members can give their bid in Karma.

e.g:

1st bidder is willing to give 0.24 btc for 8 mio Karma
2nd bidder is willing to give 0.24 btc for 7.8 mio Karma
3rd bidder is willing to give 0.24 btc for 7.6 mio Karma

3rd bidder won the auction and the fundraising goal for Karma is then 7.6 mio Karma which will be raised and sold to the 3rd bidder. All btc dontated during the fundraiser will be used to buy Karma on Mint. The tricky part is that the Karma sale to the succesful bidder must take place before the fundraiser. Ideally we would need a general Karma charity fund which we would use for this (edit: also a mean for reducing coins like the llc). For this fundraiser, I am willing to step in and to put my own Karma (up to 4 mio) to the offer in the hope that it will be raised afterwards. I find that this is a nice experiment worth to try. It is also risk free because of the low amounts.

There is also the high posibility that no one wants to bid in the auction. In that case, we just carry on with the fundraiser for saving innocence until the 8 mio goal is reached and decide on how to proceede afterwards. Be assured that there will no dump on the xchanges.

http://karmafund.me

your KarmaKaguy

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:41:00 PM

I see no voting. Did you contact them? Think about monacoin. Karma comes from asia.....

I did. https://bitcoin.co.th/contact/
All of the exchanges are sending confirmation e-mail, but this one doesn`t.
karmala

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:47:46 PM

I did. https://bitcoin.co.th/contact/
All of the exchanges are sending confirmation e-mail, but this one doesn`t.

Good Karma! thx

Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:24:45 PM

All btc dontated during the fundraiser will be used to buy Karma on Mint.

What do you mean all btc donated during the fundraiser will be used to buy Karma on Mint? Is that your change? Then that Karma is added to the total Karma to be sold to the person paying BTC? Which is then converted to fiat to actually be donated to saving innocence? Just sounds like an extra step.

For this fundraiser, I am willing to step in and to put my own Karma (up to 4 mio) to the offer in the hope that it will be raised afterwards. I find that this is a nice experiment worth to try. It is also risk free because of the low amounts.

You mean you are offering to sell the 0.24 BTC for 4 million Karma? That's very generous, I think you'll win the bidding! You'd be paying 6 Satoshi per Karma. Haven't we already raised more than 4 million Karma though? Cheesy

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
karmala

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:32:31 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 03:46:19 PM by karmala

What do you mean all btc donated during the fundraiser will be used to buy Karma on Mint? Is that your change? Then that Karma is added to the total Karma to be sold to the person paying BTC? Which is then converted to fiat to actually be donated to saving innocence? Just sounds like an extra step.

For this fundraiser, I am willing to step in and to put my own Karma (up to 4 mio) to the offer in the hope that it will be raised afterwards. I find that this is a nice experiment worth to try. It is also risk free because of the low amounts.

You mean you are offering to sell the 0.24 BTC for 4 million Karma?

- no, all Karma of the lowest bid for 0.24 btc (start with 8 mio Karma and going lower) will be sold to the winner for exactly 0.24 btc right after the auction. We have raised 4.1 mio so far. I will add Karma up to 8 mio Karma for the offer (max 3.9 mio). Maybe we need only e.g. 7.5mio. Then we have 0.24 btc for saving innocence. We will thereafter collect the Karma (and btc) up to the total sum of the auction (e.g 7.5) from the community and recoup my Karma. Thats why I said that it would be good to have a general Karma charity fund to pay for this in advance. All btc raised in the process of collecting donation from the community will be used to buy Karma (wich is positive for the price) adding up to the sum auctioned. Hope that is a bit clearer.

A downside is that this might lower the incentives for the community to donate as they know allready that the money is there.

edit: This is just a proposal.....

Chargin

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:48:41 PM

On exchanges there is currently 6.3 billion Karma on Mintpal BTC market, 3.3 billion on Mintpal LTC market and 100 million on Cryptsy LTC market. I'd say the only one of these that sounds reasonable is Cryptsy. This doesn't include the very likely billions of Karma that is on exchanges but not listed. Be careful, please remember these exchanges haven't been around for long. It is much safer to keep the majority of your Karma in your own wallets. Most of the Karma you can see listed is at 10 times market rates anyways.

There is no need to keep your Karma there. Obviously the only real exception to the rule of it not making sense leaving your Karma listed is the camping on the Mintpal BTC market due to lack of granularity which price per 1000 would help resolve, hint hint.  Wink

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
Chargin

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:56:58 PM

- no, all Karma of the lowest bid for 0.24 btc (start with 8 mio Karma and going lower) will be sold to the winner for exactly 0.24 btc right after the auction. We have raised 4.1 mio so far. I will add Karma up to 8 mio Karma for the offer (max 3.9 mio). Maybe we need only e.g. 7.5mio. Then we have 0.24 btc for saving innocence. We will thereafter collect the Karma (and btc) up to the total sum of the auction (e.g 7.5) from the community and recoup my Karma. Thats why I said that it would be good to have a general Karma charity fund to pay for this in advance. All btc raised in the process of collecting donation from the community will be used to buy Karma (wich is positive for the price) adding up to the sum auctioned. Hope that is a bit clearer.

A downside is that this might lower the incentives for the community to donate as they know allready that the money is there.

I see. I think the winner should just wait for the Karma, it is part of the risk. Obviously the BTC also isn't sent until the funds are raised to prevent the issue of people spending funds not yet raised.

To get the auction going I'll sell 0.24 BTC for 24 million Karma (ie only 1 Satoshi per Karma).

altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:07:22 PM

[omitted]

I'm simply stating that you not tell members of our community to go kill themselves. It goes against what we stand for, obviously.

If you or someone else feels that it is the right thing to say to another member of the community (and not apologize and/or edit it to prove a point), then you or they are simply not a member of the Karma community and their posts are not welcome. That's bad Karma.

I'd personally rather focus on adding value to Karma not behaving like we're in 5th grade, so I'll leave it at that.
You are making a big thing out of something that is just bad behaviour on the internet. Neither Socoban or me are arguing.

You should not tell people what to do... And since Socoban is not apologetic I won't be either. Why don't you tell him to apologize since he started the whole thing.

How is the rich-list block explorer coming? Can we set a date or something? Last date I heard about was July 15th (or was that June?)... I really need to be out, like now. What if we say 24 hours from now? Is that enough time to get 0.25BTC together for an alternative block explorer?

I hope you know your condescending nature and unwillingness to address the core-issue that someone was being abuse to me and i just replied back in the same tone is the reason we need to move very fast on switching to other block explorer... In fact fuck it, let's say 6 hours instead of 24... That's midnight gmt.

I am shutting down the block-explorer because of you Kosmost. I've had it with you. 6 hours, go go go.

(edit: the only ressource available on the block explorer is the API, so merchants, pools, etc who rely on that can still get info from the blockchain)
karmala

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:03:10 PM

I see. I think the winner should just wait for the Karma, it is part of the risk. Obviously the BTC also isn't sent until the funds are raised to prevent the issue of people spending funds not yet raised.

To get the auction going I'll sell 0.24 BTC for 24 million Karma (ie only 1 Satoshi per Karma).

that implies tha you would get the Karma below the current market price. I did not think about a monetary incentive for the bidder but maybe its a good idea. Although there is the risk that we sell the raised Karma too cheap. And we have to trust that this person is also sticking to his word in the future.

Ok, lets try it your way first.

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

I really think this went too far and I don`t get it why. Huh Nevertheless, altcoingood, you did so much for Karma and for that you have all the best wishes from me. Thank you for everything you did for us!
karmala

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:13:53 PM

Ok,

This is an auction in order to raise 0.24 btc for saving innocence!

- You can make a bid here and state how much Karma you would accept for that amount of btc.
- The lowest bidder wins.
- After the auction is finished, the community will start raising that amount of Karma.
- The actual transaction btc for Karma will take place after the community has raised the needed amount of Karma.

First bid: chargin, 24 mio Karma

(you will have to make some bids here, otherwise chargin will make the deal of his live Wink )

edit: This is an experiment. If you have any concerns with it we can still stop it Wink

socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:37:37 PM

Dear altcoingood,

I am sorry you felt attacked by me. I know, my words towards your alt coin explorer were not friendly. But the fact is, I was right. Your explorer does not allow searching. Your explorer requires too heavy hardware to be fully functional. It is not my problem, that you feel personally attacked. You insulted me, you behaved like a god, telling bullshit about how cool are you and how huge experience you have. Smart people does not need to tell how smart they are. Rich people does not have to tell others how rich they are.  Your reaction forced me to play with bitpay insight API, just to prove you are wrong.

So I installed and ported Bitpay insight API to work with KARMA. I was in a hurry, so there are some bugs, like real-time updates are not working properly. So it has synced and is not reading real-time data right now. I will fix it tomorrow, I have other duties right now.
For your note, it is running on 1 GB RAM linux server with 30 GB SSD drive on DigitalOcean droplet. Total costs $10/month. So dream your dream about 16GB RAM server. Here is the link: http://162.243.209.71:3000/

Kosmos&Karma team. I will finish it tomorrow. I need that server for other staff, so if you want this KARMA bitpay insight api, you will have to rent some cheap server, best would be DigitalOcen.com droplet for $10/month. I am not gonna to take care for hosting, I have too much duties and I would stop care about it in the future. And after today you know, such serious service has to be hosted by devs.
karmala

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:51:13 PM

Dear altcoingood,

I am sorry you felt attacked by me. I know, my words towards your alt coin explorer were not friendly. But the fact is, I was right. Your explorer does not allow searching. Your explorer requires too heavy hardware to be fully functional. It is not my problem, that you feel personally attacked. You insulted me, you behaved like a god, telling bullshit about how cool are you and how huge experience you have. Smart people does not need to tell how smart they are. Rich people does not have to tell others how rich they are.  Your reaction forced me to play with bitpay insight API, just to prove you are wrong.

So I installed and ported Bitpay insight API to work with KARMA. I was in a hurry, so there are some bugs, like real-time updates are not working properly. So it has synced and is not reading real-time data right now. I will fix it tomorrow, I have other duties right now.
For your note, it is running on 1 GB RAM linux server with 30 GB SSD drive on DigitalOcean droplet. Total costs $10/month. So dream your dream about 16GB RAM server. Here is the link: http://162.243.209.71:3000/

Kosmos&Karma team. I will finish it tomorrow. I need that server for other staff, so if you want this KARMA bitpay insight api, you will have to rent some cheap server, best would be DigitalOcen.com droplet for $10/month. I am not gonna to take care for hosting, I have too much duties and I would stop care about it in the future. And after today you know, such serious service has to be hosted by devs.

Thank you very much for your effort. It is appreciated!

Chargin

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:58:21 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:39:44 PM by Chargin

Dear altcoingood,

I am sorry you felt attacked by me. I know, my words towards your alt coin explorer were not friendly.

I installed and ported Bitpay insight API to work with KARMA. I was in a hurry, so there are some bugs, like real-time updates are not working properly. So it has synced and is not reading real-time data right now. I will fix it tomorrow, I have other duties right now. Total costs $10/month. Here is the link: http://162.243.209.71:3000/

Kosmos&Karma team. I will finish it tomorrow. I need that server for other staff, so if you want this KARMA bitpay insight api, you will have to rent some cheap server, best would be DigitalOcen.com droplet for $10/month. I am not gonna to take care for hosting, I have too much duties and I would stop care about it in the future.

Yes, thank you for apologising socoban.

I think something went wrong with your quote Karmala. I'm not sure where all those extra words came from... Tongue Probably best we ignore them.

Chargin.

kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:41:24 PM

[omitted]

The -coingood(s) continue to surprise the Karma community, it seems.

Your actions are your own. If you feel that me asking you not to threaten other members of the community is unjust, then I really don't know what to say.

Excuse me while we get back to being productive.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:44:23 PM

Dear altcoingood,

Thanks for your work on this. Please keep us apprised.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:52:47 PM

So you throw away relationships and a reputation you've been building for months, harm a community you've been a part of and helped grow - all because of an internet comment from a random stranger?! That's so ... I don't have words for it actually!

[omitted]

I'm simply stating that you not tell members of our community to go kill themselves. It goes against what we stand for, obviously.

If you or someone else feels that it is the right thing to say to another member of the community (and not apologize and/or edit it to prove a point), then you or they are simply not a member of the Karma community and their posts are not welcome. That's bad Karma.

I'd personally rather focus on adding value to Karma not behaving like we're in 5th grade, so I'll leave it at that.
You are making a big thing out of something that is just bad behaviour on the internet. Neither Socoban or me are arguing.

You should not tell people what to do... And since Socoban is not apologetic I won't be either. Why don't you tell him to apologize since he started the whole thing.

How is the rich-list block explorer coming? Can we set a date or something? Last date I heard about was July 15th (or was that June?)... I really need to be out, like now. What if we say 24 hours from now? Is that enough time to get 0.25BTC together for an alternative block explorer?

I hope you know your condescending nature and unwillingness to address the core-issue that someone was being abuse to me and i just replied back in the same tone is the reason we need to move very fast on switching to other block explorer... In fact fuck it, let's say 6 hours instead of 24... That's midnight gmt.

I am shutting down the block-explorer because of you Kosmost. I've had it with you. 6 hours, go go go.

(edit: the only ressource available on the block explorer is the API, so merchants, pools, etc who rely on that can still get info from the blockchain)

easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

So you throw away relationships and a reputation you've been building for months, harm a community you've been a part of and helped grow - all because of an internet comment from a random stranger?! That's so ... I don't have words for it actually!

[omitted]

It is being human, sometimes our IRL pressures collide with negative online incidents. Let us just give everyone breathing space from the least to the greatest in our point of view. They maybe going through rough times we have no idea about. Good karma for everyone. Let's move forward and upward from here.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:16:22 PM

funny cartoon.. I've had this happen but not with cryptocoin arguments.

edit: hmmm come think of it.. maybe I have lol.. Shocked

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: