Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583013 times)
Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:51:28 PM

3th post in a row.
Can some ody help me with the karmashares forum, i have an account an i chsnged my password for the 3th time now but it keeps telling me its incorrect, while i changed it 3 times to that exact password.

Please msg kosmost. He should be able to help.

Something i noticed that yahoo emails trigger spam. Did you check spam folder? Are you using gmail?

Yes i use gmail. The account is activated and all, it just keeps telling me my password is incorrect while its not, like i said i changed it 3 times in the past 5 minutes to the exact same thing all times but it keeps telling me after i login, that its incorrect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bierworst

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:52:44 PM

3th post in a row.
Can some ody help me with the karmashares forum, i have an account an i chsnged my password for the 3th time now but it keeps telling me its incorrect, while i changed it 3 times to that exact password.

Please msg kosmost. He should be able to help.

Something i noticed that yahoo emails trigger spam. Did you check spam folder? Are you using gmail?

Yes i use gmail. The account is activated and all, it just keeps telling me my password is incorrect while its not, like i said i changed it 3 times in the past 5 minutes to the exact same thing all times but it keeps telling me after i login, that its incorrect.

nevermind it is fixed now, thank you for the quick response! Smiley
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:54:04 PM

So the market list of Mintpal v2 is released. And im proud to see Karma is on it!!
They will start with a btc only pairing at opening, so i hope we are able to make karma grow to a 1 satoshi buy atleast! So our volume doesn't get killed.

Im excited for the moolah takeover, might atract many new traders to mintpal.

There is no more wierd selling of hindereds of mills of karma.
The was like.. 100 mill coin or less sold to the lill.com news.
Karma stabilizing slowly back to minimum 1 satoshi price in the ltc market
Karma will continue to trade in mintpal

Seems like we're back to normal with in 24 hrs. Proud of you all!

Please as a caution if you have bought any recent "cheap" coins transfer few to your wallet as a test to make sure everything is fine.

Keep an eye open and report here if you find any thing related to all those sells

August 2014. #neverforget
Bierworst

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:13:47 PM

So the market list of Mintpal v2 is released. And im proud to see Karma is on it!!
They will start with a btc only pairing at opening, so i hope we are able to make karma grow to a 1 satoshi buy atleast! So our volume doesn't get killed.

There is no more wierd selling of hindereds of mills of karma.
The was like.. 100 mill coin or less sold to the lill.com news.
Karma stabilizing slowly back to minimum 1 satoshi price in the ltc market
Karma will continue to trade in mintpal

Seems like we're back to normal with in 24 hrs. Proud of you all!

Please as a caution if you have bought any recent "cheap" coins transfer few to your wallet as a test to make sure everything is fine.

Keep an eye open and report here if you find any thing related to all those sells

August 2014. #neverforget

Great words.

I think you are one of the team members right?
Im looking through some old Karma forums and posts, and what i see are great ideas but ni execution.
All the lurkers reading these, please speak, if these projects get completed it might give new value to karma.
Like the android wallet, the idea is here since june.
Look at our name, karma, would it be awesome if we can get a well funded charity project that reaches the news with the name karma connected to it.
Not only is it good that people hear about us, it also shows prove of a community which we have.
I have been a lurker for so long but people... Those quick rises are temporary, a well funded rise based on something, those are the once that count! Karma could be 200/300 litoshi at the month easy if we could get 3 projects completed. I know kosmost isn't keen on watching the price, but the life or death of a coin can be seen by watching its price. Make this coin known. It has a huge potential
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:50:18 AM

btc only for Karm.. this is not good... there will be no liquidity.... where did you see that? Shocked

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:55:08 AM

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

There is no world of it being only Btc markets. Let's wait for some more additional news first Smiley
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:02:40 AM

wow, one big miner over 500,000 kh/s @ xhash!!!

on an X11 coin!! how is that possible?

*Image Removed*
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:11:21 AM

I'm on mobile not on my main comp. can some one log in the address of this miners. It is simple to do. Look at the pools found blocks. Take one block number that was solved by this account. Then look up that block number in the explorer to get the address. And see how much coins they have mined Smiley

Please some one track it down. Curious to see if this huge farmers has mined a lot of coins
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:13:45 AM

i dont think that a single miner the most be a multipool...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:18:49 AM

I'm on mobile not on my main comp. can some one log in the address of this miners. It is simple to do. Look at the pools found blocks. Take one block number that was solved by this account. Then look up that block number in the explorer to get the address. And see how much coins they have mined Smiley

Please some one track it down. Curious to see if this huge farmers has mined a lot of coins

Nvm. Was able to do via mobile http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/KSNiY9JzAKSuaT6wg42hCtMcfzNEoeWmw3

Over 500 mils mines and over 400 mils sent out. ...

I guess we can rule out the billions dumpers. :!

Edit: this means the pool has mined this much. In 120 block from now we can look back and see what addresses the pool made the payments too.  Maybe one of those addresses (possibly the bisggest) will reveal the miners address and we can see if they have mined billions of karma  #stalkingmod activate ^_^
compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:40:29 AM

Should this be a concerning matter?

*Image Removed*
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:41:58 AM

Saw the price dip earlier this week, looks like the price is going back up it seems.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:51:40 AM

btc only for Karm.. this is not good... there will be no liquidity.... where did you see that? Shocked

Agreed, if they are planning on removing our LTC market, hello Cryptsy.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:21:13 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 05:37:09 AM by bitwho

Is there proof Btc only? I haven't read anything yet. Lets not be too quick to judge yet
Bierworst

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:30:57 AM

Is there proof Btc only? I haven't read anything yet. Lets not be too quick to judge yet

From moolah july 28

Lately there have been a number of rumors flying around in the aftermath of the recent attack on the MintPal trading exchange. One of the most prominent has been a number of people stating that we are taking over MintPal… and we’re happy to say that this is true!

In my opinion they were (and still are) one of the better exchanges out there. They have a great UI, a number of diverse markets and a highly active user base. The exchange has a number of great points, and the entire moolah.io team felt as if we could take it to the next level. With a full revamp in terms of security and performance, MintPal could be taken to new heights.

I (Alex Green, Founder and CEO of Moopay LTD) tentatively reached out to their management and let them know that we were interested in opening up talks in regards to an acquisition, if it was something they were interested in. After a number of conversations with the current management of MintPal we reached an agreement that both parties were comfortable with, and are just waiting on the paperwork to be signed (which will be happening this week). The takeover will be executed during a handover period taking place in August, and there will be no downtime on the platform as a result of this. The first thing that we will be doing (starting today), is a full audit and review of the infrastructure and code base, and putting it in any necessary fixes. After this, we’ll be getting a 3rd party in to do an additional audit to see if there is anything we have missed. We intend to make MintPal a secure platform, and security is something we are very good at.

Our first action to take regarding MintPal, is to beef up the security, make a number of performance tweaks; do a formal audit and review of operational procedures. Once this is done, we will focus on introducing new features to both platforms. They already have a great platform, we just need to make sure that all the doors are locked, and that none of the windows are open.

As a result of this acquisition, we are intending to separate https://trade.moolah.io/ and https://mintpal.com/ as follows.

MintPal will now be the go-to place for divergent altcoin markets with coin based pairings. To start, we will be using BTC as a pairing coin. We will be culling a number of “dead” coins currently on the exchange, and will actively add and remove coins to the platform as required. We are unsure as of yet, as to whether or not we will reintroduce voting to the platform. One thing we are sure of though, is that we will be taking active measures to ensure that “scammy” premine coins will not be introduced to the platform, and will instead be focusing on proven or interesting new markets.

Our Moolah Trade platform will be the equivalent for FIAT markets, starting with USD (already present) – and AUD, CAD, EUR and GBP to follow. As a result, we will be removing the coin based pairings from Moolah Trade on August 7th, 2014. Moolah Trade will focus exclusively on making it easier to get involved with digital currencies, which means we will be working tirelessly in order to bring our instant buy/sell and local payment mechanisms online as soon as possible.

Both platforms will soon see the introduction of new features such as advanced trading options, stop losses, streamlined mobile and desktop interfaces, and much, much, more. We would love to hear from you in regards to what features you would like to see on either platform, or any issues you have with what is currently there.

We are focused on building secure scalable platforms, and we’ll be bringing this experience and mindset to the table with this new partnership. Whilst this is happening, we’ll be retraining our support staff and introducing a number of new tools to help make their jobs even easier. At the end of the day, this means an even higher level of customer service for our customers.
Bierworst

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:52:22 AM

I dont want to open up any old books..
But we did talk about a reverse split once.
Moolah is going to activly add and remove coins.
If karm does not get the volume they expect it to, it will get removed, simple is that. If we are dependend on cryptsy only our volume will get worse. One exchange with only 10/100 ltc trading per week is not what we want. Again, Kosmost is not keen on watching the price, but this is the future of the coin we are talking about aren't we. So i open up the old book.
A reverse split would not be a bad idea to save the day.
Alphi

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:55:13 AM

To start, we will be using BTC as a pairing coin.

this is a very vague sentence from blog post a month ago.

it doesn't say they will use BTC only.. but it also doesn't say when and if they will introduce an LTC market.

since they have given the community a preliminary list of coins they intend to list in V2 and asked for community comment I think it is safe to assume that an LTC market would also be up for discussion.

Perhaps the explosion in LTC volume in the last few days or some serious lobbying from the community will change their minds.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
Alphi

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:00:53 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 07:22:55 AM by Alphi

I dont want to open up any old books..
But we did talk about a reverse split once.
Moolah is going to activly add and remove coins.

just look at Sat2 one of the only coins to do a reverse split.
and it is also not on the list of coins that will go to V2

Sat 2 is now about 15% of the value it had before it reverse split.

unless someone can point to an example of a reverse split that was successful then I would suggest that we look at history to determine what could happen.

also Mintpal almost died, that is why they were bought out by Moolah.

do you really want to tie the fate of Karma to Mintpal, an exchange that almost destroyed MANY coins?

I for one do not want modify the core fundamentals of a coin just so that it can be tied to an exchange that has the spectre of death looming over it.

coin economies need to learn how to outgrow exchanges if they are to survive. That is a simple fact.

I know its tough but a coin must maintain its integrity if it is going to survive in this game.

we should be lucky that we are even on the Moolah V2 list.. if we didn't have our integrity then we probably wouldn't even be on that list.

Moolah have said very clearly that their desire is to weed out all the scam coins and pump and dump coins.

you might think its not a deception to reverse split a coin but others might disagree with you and thats the problem..
if moolah thinks its kinda scammy then they could easily dump us from the list.. regardless of how people feel about the ethics of reverse splitting.

quite frankly I am concerned how mintpal can just delist coins at a whim without consulting anyone... it completely smacks of market manipulation.
I am very skeptical about whether they will survive into the future, even with the backing of moolah.

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:02:32 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 01:41:32 PM by p4r4m0un7

This is to continue the discussion about the PoC model. If I missed similar idea, please excuse me. I think that PoC model should be improved in some way. If it is possible, it should be kept, but changed. I suggest to raise the holding period to 6 months and 75 million coins (yes, raise). And also to assure that no exchange will take advantage of other people coins, I suggest that investment of 5 million KARMA should be send to dedicated address at least 3 months before any deal is announced or closed - we can discuss this term. This address could be same as KARMASHARES address - open for everyone to look at it. This way anyone can see which address is eligible for any profit. First see it at this special list and then look at the block explorer to see when the transaction was made. You know that I am strong supporter of the small investors and miners, but I have learned some lessons from the recent events. This 5 million coins can never be withdrawn and also can be used for Karma funding.

If such decision is taken, I am willing to update such list. Not holding the coins of course, just updating the list.

All that will read my proposal. Please focus on how to improve PoC model, not on should it be removed or not. The discussion is not focused on kill or keep PoC.
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:29:27 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 01:42:23 PM by p4r4m0un7

This is to continue the discussion about the PoC model. If I missed similar idea, please excuse me. I think that PoC model should be improved in some way. If it is possible, it should be kept, but changed. I suggest to raise the holding period to 6 months and 75 million coins (yes, raise). And also to assure that no exchange will take advantage of other people coins, I suggest that investment of 5 million KARMA should be send to dedicated address at least 3 months before any deal is announced or closed - we can discuss this term. This address could be same as KARMASHARES address - open for everyone to look at it. This way anyone can see which address is eligible for any profit. First see it at this special list and then look at the block explorer to see when the transaction was made. You know that I am strong supporter of the small investors and miners, but I have learned some lessons from the recent events. This 5 million coins can never be withdrawn and also can be used for Karma funding.

If such decision is taken, I am willing to update such list. Not holding the coins of course, just updating the list.

I forgot to mansion that no matter how many coins above 75 million somebody is holding, he/she will be able to profit share for exactly 75 million. So if somebody holding more than 75 million is willing to utilize his Karma, he will have to brake his holdings into multiple wallets and send 5 million from every wallet. Or if somebody is holding 150 million, he have to send 10 millions. But if his holdings are reduced to less than 150 million, he will be eligible for 75 million profit sharing, no matter that he sent 10 millions.
I urge you now to think about this PoC model, because now there is no more reason for greedy people to pursue their own interest.

All that will read my proposal. Please focus on how to improve PoC model, not on should it be removed or not. The discussion is not focused on kill or keep PoC.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: