Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:36:40 AM

hmm why did BTT remove the alt coin good    ... user name ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:38:39 AM

Anyone working on any android projects?

I am a senior member in the xda developers forums. (Was previously developing ROMs in the past)
You can checkout my profile here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4554955

Need some help? Send me a PM  Grin

Can you develop nice Android wallet for us? And are you willing to do it for 10 million Karma?
I can look into it, I'd need to gather some resources though (some opensource stuffs)... Anything that you'd recommend?

we are also having trouble with insight api. http://explorer.karmacoin.me/

have any experience on that
Fitamp

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:39:09 AM

hmm why did BTT remove the alt [Suspicious link removed]d    ... user name ?

Thats why I couldn't find him  Huh  odd
I did notice his made a post in this thread recently though....
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:43:18 AM

hmm why did BTT remove the alt [Suspicious link removed]d    ... user name ?

Thats why I couldn't find him  Huh  odd
I did notice his made a post in this thread recently though....

lets try this again

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321971
toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:37:44 AM

wow 70ltc worth dumped under a min...wonder who that is

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:24:41 AM

Anyone working on any android projects?

I am a senior member in the xda developers forums. (Was previously developing ROMs in the past)
You can checkout my profile here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4554955

Need some help? Send me a PM  Grin

Can you develop nice Android wallet for us? And are you willing to do it for 10 million Karma?

this is the perfect time for those who owns billions of karma to step in and collect a bounty. I bet just like before it will go into def ears

This bounty will come only from me. We don`t need anybody else. As we have talk about this already, maybe 10 to 20% of all coin holders and share holders are reading and writing here. So don`t expect substantial help from all Karma holders. It doesn`t matter how many times we are calling them to help, because they are just not here and will never come. And maybe 50-60% of Karma holders doesn`t even know how many types of coins they have and what is the exact amount of coins they are holding. Because they are holding 10 to sometimes more than 100 coins. And this is the reason why they will not even remember of Karma, if no substantial gain of the price is achieved. They don`t think about the value at all. Maybe they don`t even know what is value. This is the reality in crypto. Again, look at the shareholders. They are around 270. How many of them are active here? And I am not talking about helping, just be active. 10-20? Aren`t they the true believers? Maybe all of them invested in many coins and are expecting if one of the coins is to be successful, to return the bad investments for all other coins. I am not speaking for everybody, but almost all of the people I know are following just the exchanges and if they see that some coin is in the green zone, they are starting to look if they have this coin. Ir is ridiculous behavior, but it is true. I am sure that everyone here, involved in crypto for at least a year will confirm.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:28:58 AM

wow 70ltc worth dumped under a min...wonder who that is

How come this is a surprise? Two much negative vibes here, clear downtrend for 3 days, and no clear statement what are the next steps.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:56:13 AM

Downtrend after this big insider, how can you be surprised.
I also hold a big bag but that should not make me blind.
What should we waiting for till 1.sept. Don`t worry kosmost makes you rich with his super karma-----after next announcement, for sure

Again again in crypto.
Be honest, whats the difference between karma few months ago and now?
PND they made some progress in the right direction.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Maurizio

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:59:32 AM

Be prepared for a dump under 20lite next 24hrs

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:44:17 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 03:56:57 AM by Alphi

We're talking about helping Karma  not Karmashares.

this is a moot point since you speak for both karma and karmashares and since any action taken benefits both.

And may I ask why you get the impression that I "want to be the leader"?

your signature, past actions and comments.

maybe you don't want to be the leader any more, and that of course is your choice but I am sure you wouldn't have done all that you did if you didn't want to take charge.

you put yourself into that role and set up a for profit company.. nobody made you do it.
you made commitments and built up the expectations of your investors and now they are being critical and dumping because their expectations haven't been met.

am I saying this is all your fault?.. of course not, the community should take more responsibility for building projects and starting more companies of their own and not just rely on one small company to do everything.

you have done more that your fair share of the lifting by far and your investors aren't expecting you to do everything on your own, that is why they gave you all that Karma so that you could use some of it to grow your company as the flagship of the community.

Chargin made a very good point that if you build up expectations then you have to deliver on them otherwise you will get punished by the market.

I am making the very clear point that if you set up a "for profit" company then you need to run it like a for profit company and not expect everyone to help you and continue to donate their time like it is a charity.

I have always lived by the idea that it is better to under promise and over deliver, than to over promise and under deliver.
This recent round of dumping is exactly why I do not make grand statements and price predictions and it is exactly why some people are reluctant to get more involved both with Karmashares and with Karma.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:50:53 AM

I'm currently trying to get us on an alternative blockchain explorer, the insight one is good but it's lacking some features, like rich list, wealth distibution, etc.  I think knowing how karma is distributed will make people more at ease, and want to be in the top 100-1000 holders.  Will update on progress.

Maurizio

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:04:32 AM

kosmost is hendo known for many other scams
just my 2 karmas

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:07:32 AM

It's amazing how much time we waste here on immature conversations, as though our sometimes illogical and sophomoric diatribes are productive.

If we have 1,000 extended members of the Karma community and our most active members are posting here and replying to our subreddit and forum, and most of these "active" members are posting bile like the above and busy not responding to a post like this then I really don't know what to say.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:08:45 AM

just my 2 karmas

Your 2 Karma have obviously been orphaned.

Evolvo

Activity: 528

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:11:12 AM

It's really rather annoying to hear all these complaints and accusations of scamming from these newcomers who haven't posted at all for months while Karma was on its deathbed and it was revived completely with countless hours and effort by Kosmost and the team.  It's simply ridiculous.  You really think Kosmost has been holding the 9 billion Karmashares coins for months and not selling them when the price was 10 times higher just so that he could dump it now just to screw you? It's so completely ridiculous and insulting.  

I hope that Kosmost and the team continue their excellent work of building the foundation for value to be built around the Karma network and that these newcomers wanting a quick profit either add to that value or go away.  

Кpиптoвaлютный фoнд "Pyбyc" - https://rubus.fund/partner/273
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:13:23 AM

Downtrend after this big insider, how can you be surprised.
I also hold a big bag but that should not make me blind.
What should we waiting for till 1.sept. Don`t worry kosmost makes you rich with his super karma-----after next announcement, for sure

Again again in crypto.
Be honest, whats the difference between karma few months ago and now?
PND they made some progress in the right direction.

No one is paying attention on your stupidity. Little chikenshit games are all you can think of and we are not interested. Of course you can always continue to be a not helpng troll. I am sure we need 2-3 trolls here, so they can make us laugh from time to time.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:15:37 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 07:53:36 AM by kosmost

We're talking about helping Karma  not Karmashares.

this is a moot point since you speak for both karma and karmashares and since any action taken benefits both.

And may I ask why you get the impression that I "want to be the leader"?

your signature, past actions and comments.

maybe you don't want to be the leader any more, and that of course is your choice but I am sure you wouldn't have done all that you did if you didn't want to take charge.

you put yourself into that role and set up a for profit company.. nobody made you do it.
you made commitments and built up the expectations of your investors and now they are being critical and dumping because their expectations haven't been met.

am I saying this is all your fault?.. of course not, the community should take more responsibility for building projects and starting more companies of their own and not just rely on one small company to do everything.

you have done more that your fair share of the lifting by far and your investors aren't expecting you to do everything on your own, that is why they gave you all that Karma so that you could use some of it to grow your company as the flagship of the community.

Chargin made a very good point that if you build up expectations then you have to deliver on them otherwise you will get punished by the market.

I am making the very clear point that if you set up a "for profit" company then you need to run it like a for profit company and not expect everyone to help you and continue to donate their time like it is a charity.

I have always lived by the idea that it is better to under promise and over deliver, than to over promise and under deliver.
This recent round of dumping is exactly why I do not make grand statements and price predictions and it is exactly why some people are reluctant to get more involved both with Karmashares and with Karma.

We have only to take a look at the lack of response to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg8655973#msg8655973 (and many previous calls for help) to get a perspective on the main post of your post.

Of course, we are not expecting "everyone" to help. (My post says as much)

But we cannot also expect things to get done by spending more time talking about it than helping out on something. Imagine what we could have done if the last couple of days (10+ pages) was actually productive, instead?

There is a different between someone actively desiring to be the leader (thus my question about your statement) and taking on a leadership role. I simply do what I think needs to be done. Karmagoingood nominated both Bitwho and myself for this role, probably because I worked faster and got things done more than others. If I did not have this title I would still be doing pretty much the exact same thing.

We can call for "leadership" of course, but when no one does anything you ask then how can anything be lead?

Remember when altcoingood shut down the block explorer? I asked (several times) that someone make a post to inform the community. The response I got? "Why?" Imagine having to explain why we need to inform the community that a fundamental service is offline permanently (!)

We don't really post to the subreddit. Again, I've begged for this many times. Imagine asking for updates and getting radio silence for weeks:

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,358.0.html
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,356.0.html

I've deleted about 20-30 tasks that I made (some of them open to anyone; some assigned to specific persons) because of the complete lack of response/responsibility. (As in, all but 1 or 2 posts having any response)

The "welcome! Feel free to take an open task..." post was made for the community to become active.

The fundamental problem here is not the lack of programming skills, it's the lack of concern for Karma's future.

I mention the above because the excuse for not helping continues to be that "I can't" when it's more likely a lack of concern.

Without your help, Karma will die.

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:32:04 AM

just my 2 karmas

Why are you paying attention to him and other trolls? Their way is just funny. It is not even frustrating. Circus monkeys are to make us laugh. I don't think anybody should take them seriously. If you cycle through 15-20 coins threads, you will find that "to da mun", whining and scam prattling are 70-80% of the posts. And other coins also have 10-20% participation. So I think Karma is way ahead of all other coins on this matter. Smiley
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:39:45 AM

just my 2 karmas

Why are you paying attention to him and other trolls? Their way is just funny. It is not even frustrating. Circus monkeys are to make us laugh. I don't think anybody should take them seriously. If you cycle through 15-20 coins threads, you will find that "to da mun", whining and scam prattling are 70-80% of the posts. And other coins also have 10-20% participation. So I think Karma is way ahead of all other coins on this matter. Smiley

For those who have been following the thread it might be obvious.

But there are lots of newcomers who click and see bile like that, and also perhaps see that no one is refuting it (so it must be true.. because logic!)

It's not really funny to me, because I am the subject Smiley

Regardless, Maurizio is still a member of the Karma community (whether we agree with some of his/her posts or not) so I do my best not to *ignore* other members. There are a few people here who have changed their tune so it helps me to keep an open mind about them.

However, I have asked Maurizio for a clear explanation why they think anything has been scammed ... no response. He should be more ashamed about not being able to offer an explanation than insulting another member (me) but obviously the lack of explanation for his statement does not bother him.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:48:12 AM

These tangents are highly unproductive.

We are wasting a tremendous amount of time on inconsequential matters (mostly focused on coin markets, price, and c.)

Instead of us asking "how can I help" and "what can I do now" in the spirit of Karma, our brains are attracted to what basically amounts to horse poo.

Karma is about helping others, right? How can we help others and not help our own community?

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: