Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:37:20 PM

What I don't understand is why close the LLC? Why not talk to the community first and find a way out so others can pick up where you left?
Why not do that instead of just dump the all thing?

Nothing is dumped. Coins from the LLC are being returned, and the LLC is shutting down.

I am shutting down the LLC because I am the responsible person. No one else wants to be, and I do not want to be in the face of 1) risk; and 2) threats.

#1 can be managed, like any risk. But when the active members of this community take up such language and statements like I have seen over the last few days and doesn't volunteer what they're going to do to help Karma achieve its goal* I don't see any reason to put up with #2.

If anyone doesn't have sympathy for that then perhaps this isn't Karma afterall Smiley

*this is not to say that no one has been doing anything for Karma. What I am saying here is that we have identified our target market and so we must work towards making it happen. Please refer to the conversations over the past few days to see what we've been talking about, instead, and how little attention is being paid to my begging for some kind of useful responses in the way of our target market.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:41:47 PM

What I don't understand is why close the LLC? Why not talk to the community first and find a way out so others can pick up where you left?

Nothing is dumped. Coins are being returned, and the LLC is shutting down.

I am shutting down the LLC because I am the responsible person. No one else wants to be, and I do not want to be in the face of 1) risk; and 2) threats.

If anyone doesn't have sympathy for that then perhaps this isn't Karma afterall Smiley

I have offered my help, i have offered funds for development, i have brought new people. Several people did this. With this action, the coins reputation is doomed. Why not carefully hand the dev task over to a member who wants it? I think some people had the ability, but now that task has become 10000% harder.
If thats isnt bad karm...
Dont get angry because of this post, i wrote you a nice post 20 minutes ago so you know i am not attacking you personally, i just think this could have been handled better.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:44:12 PM

Nothing is dumped. Coins from the LLC are being returned, and the LLC is shutting down.

#1 can be managed, like any risk. But when the active members of this community take up such language and statements like I have seen over the last few days and doesn't volunteer what they're going to do to help Karma achieve its goal* I don't see any reason to put up with #2.

*this is not to say that no one has been doing anything for Karma. What I am saying here is that we have identified our target market and so we must work towards making it happen. Please refer to the conversations over the past few days to see what we've been talking about, instead, and how little attention is being paid to my begging for some kind of useful responses in the way of our target market.

were you the one who sold billions of coins last weekend?
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:45:34 PM

I have offered my help, i have offered funds for development, i have brought new people. Several people did this. With this action, the coins reputation is doomed. Why not carefully hand the dev task over to a member who wants it? I think some people had the ability, but now that task has become 10000% harder.
If thats isnt bad karm...
Dont get angry because of this post, i wrote you a nice post 20 minutes ago so you know i am not attacking you personally, i just think this could have been handled better.

Of course. Everything could be handled better.

But who will step up to handle something? Not many. Very few, actually.

We all have comments and complaints and suggestions (often rightfully so) but when it comes down to it, basically no one wants to take responsibility.

bondi

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:45:58 PM

I understand that but why not talk to other members so a solution could be found? This is the part I don't understand. I've 15 years experience in working for several companies in various positions and including my own company and one thing that this taught me was that we can always find a way to benefit both parties.
There's no need to be so radical, that isn't karma after all Wink
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:47:10 PM

Please add this to the list of nonsense. It's gotten to be so much over the last few days that I no longer respond to it.

Evolvo

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:50:02 PM

I feel like most of the hostility was coming from newcomers who were hoping for quick profits.  I saw a clear movement in the last few days to regroup and get things moving...bounties, infrastructure, planning, etc....I, as would most people who have been around with this coin for a while, deeply respect was Kosmost has done, and are extremely disappointed to see things unfold in this manner.  This will most likely be the last straw that kills this coin.  I am deeply saddened to see what has happened to Kosmost and to Karma.  

Кpиптoвaлютный фoнд "Pyбyc" - https://rubus.fund/partner/273
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

Please add this to the list of nonsense. It's gotten to be so much over the last few days that I no longer respond to it.

you were asking hard hitting questions.

Who will help bring karma to the Philippines? like that is so easy to say i will. You know you had the team at your disposal. Stop playing the blaming game. your action are not justified. if you didnt like what the team was doing you could have simply told us and we would step out. And don't try to say you "asked" the public becuase you could have used better words to give it a greater awereness of the consequences.

i asked you a question. is it yes or no?
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:53:11 PM

I understand that but why not talk to other members so a solution could be found? This is the part I don't understand. I've 15 years experience in working for several companies in various positions and including my own company and one thing that this taught me was that we can always find a way to benefit both parties.

Radical? There aren't too many people that have been as consistent and stable as I've been since I joined the team back in March.

I don't think many people would put up with what I've put up with, or do even 10% of what I have done. As a bonus there are many of us here and on the team who've simply lost their minds (with the last insult happening just a few minutes ago). My mind is quite clear right now, as usual.

I did what was necessary then and I am doing what is necessary now.

Karma is only "dead" to those who keep an eye on the price.

After the price-watchers have left Karma will find new life in its true market. The people who need it most, not the ones who don't.

As Buffet says, the best time to buy is when there's blood on the streets.

bondi

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

Radical? There aren't too many people that have been as consistent and stable as I've been since I joined the team back in March.

I don't think many people would put up with what I've put up with.

After the price-watchers have left Karma will find new life in its true market. The people who need it most, not the ones who don't.

You know that radical was the decision part without talking to others first.
You don't think many people would put up with what you've been but why don't you talk to members and see if there's someone who can continue with the LLC instead of dropping it altogether?
If you still want karma to succeed at least you owe this to the other members. Don't you think?
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:00:38 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 11:35:40 PM by easteagle13

HERE IS MY PROPOSED SOLUTION, but everyone holding KARMA should take part in this.

We all know that when this situation is finally known in crypto community, no one would ever bother to trust n buying KARMA.

We can understand how low can a coin dip, Karma is now trading at 40 litsoshis as of this moment. Tomorrow, who knows.

We have to donate funding to a BTC address. Everyone. Then use that to pay resident developers.

What will the developer do? They will create a new COIN, let us say KARMX X13 or GROESTL based in direct proportion to KARMA number of 92B, say 920 000 000 KARMX.

Set aside a portion for development and promotion. Then all the KARMA holders will exchange their coin to this new coin, 100 KARMA=1 KARMX

This way, our community can erase totally the two bad refutations that KARMA has now gained. While saving much of our investments.

The choice is KARMA=to almost garbage and KARMX=good start and support.

THESE ARE JUST MY IDEAS.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:01:50 PM

you were asking hard hitting questions.

Who will help bring karma to the Philippines? like that is so easy to say i will. You know you had the team at your disposal. Stop playing the blaming game. your action are not justified. if you didnt like what the team was doing you could have simply told us and we would step out. And don't try to say you "asked" the public becuase you could have used better words to give it a greater awereness of the consequences.

i asked you a question. is it yes or no?

If someone else asked me the question the answer would be no.

But, unfortunately, "I do not negotiate with terrorists". Not sure why you choose to insult me publicly, but I do not choose to engage in your game like I and others have done privately (to our regret).

We will not get into it here, but I feel I have made the right decision to shut down Karmashares.

Please get someone else to ask your questions. You can't seem to do it without hostility.

Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:03:30 PM

I sent some of you people a pm because i have the tendancy to talk to others if i feel down. If you received a message, please read it if you would want. Those who did not receive i message, i might send you one, but in anyway you can send me one and express your feelings about this, it is important for me to know which capabilities people have and how they want the future for karma to be or not.

Together, a community can survive, if it is with karma or not.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:04:50 PM

You don't think many people would put up with what you've been but why don't you talk to members and see if there's someone who can continue with the LLC instead of dropping it altogether?
If you still want karma to succeed at least you owe this to the other members. Don't you think?

That has already been done.

No takers.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:05:57 PM

Unfortunately I won't have time to post here over the next few days.

If there are any concerns please post them to the Karmashares forum

bondi

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:09:00 PM

That has already been done.

No takers.

Hmmm, can you tell us when that happened?
Thanks.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:09:12 PM

Unfortunately I won't have time to post here over the next few days.

If there are any concerns please post them to the Karmashares forum

before you go , could you make a list of anything your keeping online?

forums ? reddits?

we will need to re organize and try to save this coin
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:10:27 PM

meanwhile at the hall of justice....

Frugal Winnipeg never before have I believed in an alt like karmacoin this is terrible.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:12:13 PM

Easteagle13, in all the best respect for you. Im really asking myself the question, why would someone trust in coin that is trying to be saved a second time. Even if you make a KarmX, it is still connected to karma.

You are such a good guy, i hope you arent hurt too much by everything that happened.
Shit do i feel bad though
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:15:33 PM

dont know but all this morality from you kos. We are not helping, you do it allways the right way, everybody else is wrong.... dont watch the price, I will stick to this even if you all go. You blamed people and played the holy guy. Yes, I freake out for a second. So what I am human and you? I tried to protect you when things were hard...

What is not holy: You essentially made promisses, commitments, which you did not keep. Period.

KarmaKaguy

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: