Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:37:34 AM

Guess what we need now is someone to lie to us...so we got a glimmer of hope

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VladMcCloud

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:48:32 AM

OKAY KARMA PEOPLE.

This will be the first COMMUNITY ROLL CALL.

In view of what transpired these past few days, many Karma community members lost heart and courage and silently left us,while some even made it loud and clear that they are leaving.
So we need to pull ourselves together, US who are still here.

I would like to make a community ROLL CALL!!

Please reply within 72 hours of the following things:

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

Let me start this:

a. I love KARMA, because for me this coin represent the good in people. While many digital currency exist nowadays, for me Karma stand out among them for having the mission of doing good and rewarding the good in other. Karma as a philosophy is the result of what you do. Thus I view Karma as an immutable law, that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. Thus Karma, our coin reminds mo of many noble things, we all dream of having. And in here too, that I met so many unbelievably generous and kind people. I would love to keep them.

b. I would be number 6

c. I am good in empathy, the ability to feel and understand the person I am talking to. Therefore I choose to market in real life, because in real life i have 90% batting average with the things I chose to offer to anyone. I am very easy to approach and I tend to seek solutions rather than linger on the problem.

d. I want to stay and help Karma and it's community. YES.

With your reply, we would formulate a new organization that will act like a brotherhood. We would group those people with similar interests and capacity. Then among each group that will be created the group themselves will choose a speaker. In this way, when we talk to a new comer we will be in unison, there will be no confusion among ourselves. The speaker will be the groups coordinator and he can choose among his group, a person that will speak for the group in his incapacity or absence.

We will do this as soon as possible, so after 72 hours. Those who will not take the time to reply HERE will be deemed uninterested. And Karma will move on forward and upward.

GO KARMA!

(Meanwhile... our Karma donation for recruitment is now 66 009 999.80.
-Chargin-               25M
-Cryptowho/bitwho-10M
-Ryannguyen18 -    10M
-easteagle13 -       10M
-unknown -           10M & 10,000

I have not received a notice about the other coins. Kindly send me the TX ID if you sent these.
Thanks, donations will be used to pay devs and to pay recruitment rewards...fairglu who owns >>>>https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto will be paid with 0.3 BTC, So we offer some Karma to a community member, if you want to purchase 0.3BTC worth of Karma, please send a message. WE NEED MORE DONORS, if we sell karma to pay 0.3 BTC at 70litoshis we will need about 40,500,000, So imagine the need!) Thanks again for your generosity!!!

A) I love Karma because it has the potential to make a difference. Good hearted people have worked on Karma to support it and grow it to be used to help others.
B)I would be around a 1
C)I am good at problem solving. I do not have any development skills but I would be willing to help out with what I can.
D)YES!
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:49:43 AM

Now after things are clear I see a brighter future than 24hrs ago.
good coin distribution
strong community
maybe best name for a coin for the masses
If a serious team (maybe some of the actual dev team) step in for karma things can go well with this coin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:52:51 AM

Now after things are clear I see a brighter future than 24hrs ago.
good coin distribution
strong community
maybe best name for a coin for the masses
If a serious team (maybe some of the actual dev team) step in for karma things can go well with this coin.

thats the spirit.

i am still fighting for it. talking to people trying to collect talents. we can get all the help we can.

everything will be open too. who is in. who is the dev. what they are doing.

**this is to show that there are people still that love karma. not a hype !***
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:43:41 AM

I think you are overreacting. First, who have the technical ownership of the coin? Who can make changes to the core? And second. I didn't saw clear statement from kosmost that he is abandoning Karma. I saw only statement for closing llc. If this is the case, why is all that drama? And why there are 188 litecoins at 1 litoshi level? Think people. Don't let yourselves to be fooled two easy. And BTW, kosmost didn't scam anyone.
Maurizio

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:58:10 AM

No more cheap coins after distribution so far.
Happy that I was able to buy for 26-30lite.
Withinn 48hrs back to 80lite.
Mark my words.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:10:58 AM

Coin die once, then die once again. Huh
Maurizio

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:29:16 AM

Coin die once, then die once again. Huh

and karma will reborn again
maybe this time without that leadercult and lot blind followers
its the time to form something with substance
don`t panic now, no changes before a real team is formed

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:35:53 AM

I seriously hope this comes back to life. I bought into it due to Kosmost's promises. I have the feeling he took the offer to buy Lill and the money was too much for him to not just run with it. Kind of depressing how many scams are prevalent now in the crypto world. Even legitimate-sounding opportunities all over are turning into scams once people earn enough to make it worth giving up their integrity for a few dollars.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Maurizio

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:43:14 AM

I seriously hope this comes back to life. I bought into it due to Kosmost's promises. I have the feeling he took the offer to buy Lill and the money was too much for him to not just run with it. Kind of depressing how many scams are prevalent now in the crypto world. Even legitimate-sounding opportunities all over are turning into scams once people earn enough to make it worth giving up their integrity for a few dollars.

Nice, some of you wake up and see what happend.
First step in a better direction.
80lite within 48hrs-

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:59:53 AM

That‘s why people sell them karma 30Lts..
Maurizio

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:20:45 AM

No more cheap coins after distribution so far.
Happy that I was able to buy for 26-30lite.
Withinn 48hrs back to 80lite.
Mark my words.

we are at 50.
for me the biggest hype is that the most can see whats clear since days/weeks
now we can continue
what happend is not what most of us understand as karma or doing good.
feel free to cheap buy in
others maybe miss this train

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:23:52 AM

Sorry for all who read my previous post. Was not very mature. I dont know what to say..... Kosmost, you said that you would work on this with one or two members even if all exchanges close down. I counted on that!

KarmaKaguy

I will continue working on Karma, as a community member like most of us here.

However, I cannot continue to take responsibility for something when I am receiving personal threats. So, I am shutting it down.

Does anyone else want to take responsibility for the LLC? No. (I already asked)

It's unfortunate, yes. But there is no alternative.

I've not had time to check posts since the above message, but I have made another post, "New Karma team needed"

http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/

for those who think they could have done it better, now is your time to step up!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:30:18 AM

This seems pretty likely to be the case, but really, who can blame the guy? How many people are offered $2,500,000 for anything even once in their entire lives? Who wouldn't take an opportunity of that magnitude if it came their way? Seriously, imagine yourself in kosmost's position. On the one hand, you have an offer of $2.5m for a 12-month commitment. On the other, a mostly imaginary business enterprise based on an unpopular cryptocurrency trading at 1 satoshi, and supported more or less solely by the hopes and dreams of a small crew of anonymous strangers on a few internet message boards. Call me crazy, but that doesn't seem like a particularly difficult choice to me.

My integrity is worth more to me than the money is. I couldn't care less what you Internet strangers ("soulless bodies of text") think about my decisions. I simply wouldn't be able to live with myself. And that trumps any benefit I would otherwise get.

So for me, if the decision was to take $2.5m/6.2m and screw people over or do the right thing and earn little to nothing, that's an easy decision as well (I'd do what I said I would).

The sad part is there are a lot of people that feel the same way you do. I've been offered $20k+ to write theses and such for doctoral students that just don't have the time or the will to do it themselves. Somewhat easy work, sure. But my integrity keeps me from doing it. The money is worthless to me if I constantly have remorse for the actions I've done.

I just wish most of the world wasn't apparently out to screw everyone else over to get themselves a bit of extra cash. It's depressing. And the worst part is if Kosmost had been listening to his community instead of basically trumping over anything that was said, his idea would have netted FAR more than $2.5/6.2m. So not only did he screw over everyone else, he screwed himself as well. Karma's a bitch.

Interesting thing as well: he keeps claiming this was due to public/private attacks against him. Seriously, Kosmost? This is proof you've never held a leadership position in anything successful, nor owned a successful business. Welcome to business ownership and leadership 101. That or you are just using it as an excuse so you can avoid the truth. If this is seriously your reason for dumping everything -- and it has nothing to do with the Lill situation -- you really need to get a business mentor. There are two things to expect as a successful business owner:

1) Character attacks (defamation, libel, accusations) -- public and private. Some people are jealous; some are distraught. This is what a PR team is designed to handle

2) Lawsuits. And a lot of them. Competing businesses sue to bankrupt you. People that dislike you sue to try and take your money (by making up lawsuits in the hopes one will net them a win)

Welcome to the real world of business. If you aren't facing both of the above, your business is still worthless. These are the signs you are making a difference in the world and are making real money. Protip: there's a lesson in here about you facing one of these and Lill supposedly being worth millions.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:30:41 AM

...................................... And BTW, kosmost didn't scam anyone.

He did not deceive anyone, but he made a bad pass ... community, investors and the team that I trusted him!
I suffer, but also glad that we can start fresh without traitors! kosmost is a man who knows what dignity, duty, honor .... get out pants down and let thousands of people in the mud without comment and opinion I call in one word - betrayal. This is not good karma for it!
It would be better if they retain the name of the coin KARMA! I am sure that this coin will not die because the community is strong.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:33:51 AM

This seems pretty likely to be the case, but really, who can blame the guy? How many people are offered $2,500,000 for anything even once in their entire lives? Who wouldn't take an opportunity of that magnitude if it came their way? Seriously, imagine yourself in kosmost's position. On the one hand, you have an offer of $2.5m for a 12-month commitment. On the other, a mostly imaginary business enterprise based on an unpopular cryptocurrency trading at 1 satoshi, and supported more or less solely by the hopes and dreams of a small crew of anonymous strangers on a few internet message boards. Call me crazy, but that doesn't seem like a particularly difficult choice to me.

Sorry, but this is one of the biggest loads of crap on this forum.

Yes, it is makes sense. But it's still untrue.

Selling Lill independently would be stealing. I have not done that and I will not do that from any offer than has been made in the past, nor from the same investor now or anytime in future.

I tire of these accusations. Honestly, they're  quite insulting and do not inspire me to continue doing things for Karma that I do not have to do.

The lack of community support is deafening, so I will just show myself out.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:35:45 AM

The best thing about this coin is its Karma name so don't anybody go changing that.

Talk about irony though - potentially the biggest and most complex alt-coin scam thus far is for a coin called Karma.  Haha.

Well, I'm willing to give the dev the benefit of the doubt.  Let's see if he comes back with a plan after having a few days to get himself together.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:43:13 AM

Sorry, but this is one of the biggest loads of crap on this forum.

Yes, it is makes sense. But it's still untrue.

Selling Lill independently would be stealing. I have not done that and I will not do that from any offer than has been made in the past, nor from the same investor now or anytime in future.

I tire of these accusations. Honestly, they're  quite insulting and do not inspire me to continue doing things for Karma that I do not have to do.

The lack of community support is deafening, so I will just show myself out.

Don't do that. 

This community is strong and Karma can be saved.

Take a week off and formulate a new plan of action.

Those here who can code or offer bounties - list what and how much you can do.

I suggest immediately doing a code update radically dropping the inflation as much as possible and max cap [if it's not too late] to help slow down the freefall. 

Then determine what features most people want added to Karma.  Right now anon is still the hottest and also maybe add a Karma Game which also seems to be a very popular new feature investors look for.

One can do so much with a name like Karma.

So think about that and use the creativity you've already shown to have and come back with a better plan of attack than even the first time.  That, plus these other features, can push Karma to new all-time highs in no time.

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:44:17 AM

@bitwho

Hello !
Thank you for the reply.
It is a moment of crisis indeed but I will hold my KARM, because I believe in this coin. KARM has unique features and this can be a serious advantage in the crypto world.
I will have a beer , I will sit down and I will wait. Time will heal all.  Wink

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:45:32 AM

...................................... And BTW, kosmost didn't scam anyone.

He did not deceive anyone, but he made a bad pass ... community, investors and the team that I trusted him!
I suffer, but also glad that we can start fresh without traitors! kosmost is a man who knows what dignity, duty, honor .... get out pants down and let thousands of people in the mud without comment and opinion I call in one word - betrayal. This is not good karma for it!
It would be better if they retain the name of the coin KARMA! I am sure that this coin will not die because the community is strong.

Some facts.. then I will get back to my real life....

1) I still have my coins

2) I have not stolen any of your coins

3) Karma is not dead. It is over 300%  above the price when Karmashares was announced.

4) I have no plans or intention to sell Lill at this time. All offers have either expired or been rejected. I will not accept any offers from the same investor (or an associate of the investor) for Lill, as that would not be ethical.

5) To announce that I am looking for someone to take over Karmashares would open up another can of worms, lead to a decline in price, and lead other people to say, "... it could have been done better!".

6) To announce to the team first that it will be done will lead to posts talking about "...insider trading"

7) If you don't like how something has been handled now is your chance to show us how it should be done. Join the team and put your money where your mouth is

Cool These conversations are highly unproductive. Yes, I hope Karma moves on from such drivel.

9) I am still waiting for responses to my posts regarding the future of Karma (i.e., what will YOU do specifically, right now to help Karma in its new direction?). Some claim that I have not properly responded to their points when my own posts are ignored. (However, I have responded to all point except the craziest of conjectures.. which I will leave in the pile of dung that I found them in)

10) The more I am insulted and threatened publicly and privately the less I want to be involved with the current Karma community. I am/was doing this voluntarily. Without support, there's not much I can/want to do.

Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: