Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:11:51 AM

East, I have almost no interest in Karma now. As I told you several days ago, I sold my karmashares wallet and started to sell my coins. Now I have very small amount (and I really mean small) just to keep portfolio. I can send them all for funding, but first we should have technical ownership of Karma. So this is what I propose:
If kosmost agree, I will step up and take all the responsibilities for Karma the coin and take the heat away from him and the team, cause you all don't deserve to be abused. Don't worrie. I can manage with angry people. They will surely understand what is anger if they provoke me. I am not a 8 years old. I want no site to be shut down. Especially Karmacoin.me. lill is kosmost's baby and he can decide best what to do with it. I can be transition leader, but I will not develop for sure. I can do it, but I refuse to do it as always. When we have technical ownership, we will decide what to do, but my personnal advise is to stick to the technical nature of Karma. It is also not true that nobody wanted the responsibility for the llc. I did and nobody paid attention. You can still see my post in karmashares forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:12:50 AM

People! Hold your KARMA and do not sell on the cheap!
Let's give some time to come to the surface to take air. Now is the time to prove that we are a team and work together well. Let a crew to show the Captain that we are not mice and will leave the last ship.
Let's all run GPU's and to raise network hashrate. At present, it is less than 1 GH/s, which is a sign of our weakness.
Let's not be traitors to resurrect again KARMA!

+ 9000

Keep mining guys.
This coin can only go up and right now it is super easy to mine (-> easy coins!).

We will lead this ship, and with our skills and good will we find a much better place to land the the one we are ate right now  Cool

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:14:05 AM

I have been here since march, but yeah, disregard that.
I will not be working in any team if kosmost is a member of the team, he has devalued me personally.

If you have noticed too, that name is not and will not be on that list and this is an attempt too to avoid him using other nick and entering leadership again.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:17:15 AM

East, I have almost no interest in Karma now. As I told you several days ago, I sold my karmashares wallet and started to sell my coins. Now I have very small amount (and I really mean small) just to keep portfolio. I can send them all for funding, but first we should have technical ownership of Karma. So this is what I propose:
If kosmost agree, I will step up and take all the responsibilities for Karma the coin and take the heat away from him and the team, cause you all don't deserve to be abused. Don't worrie. I can manage with angry people. They will surely understand what is anger if they provoke me. I am not a 8 years old. I want no site to be shut down. Especially Karmacoin.me. lill is kosmost's baby and he can decide best what to do with it. I can be transition leader, but I will not develop for sure. I can do it, but I refuse to do it as always. When we have technical ownership, we will decide what to do, but my personnal advise is to stick to the technical nature of Karma. It is also not true that nobody wanted the responsibility for the llc. I did and nobody paid attention. You can still see my post in karmashares forum.

Please reply to this post, and update us. http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:22:13 AM

Scammer scenario in crypto is always the same.

Scam examples similar from past:
1)DBL/CENT/many other coins developed by same dev (shakezula). Big promises, than dump on believers and dev disappeared with cool story about how he will spend next 2 years in submarine.
2)42 coin and many others developed by hendo420, big story, lot of lies and than dev disappeared with a nice story about being sick of price drop
3)Hirocoin had same dev as KARM wallet had. Hirocoin dev disappeared, guess who is developing KARM wallet now!
4) KARM scenario big promises, multi million $$$ for free thrown into crypto to "believers"...lol.. such a joke. Than big dump on those "believers" and rejection to prove anything. There was never ever any single proof. He rejected to show scanned document. He can show at least boarding tickets to airplane, since he claimed he traveled to France to discuss the deal. Hotel ticked bill from France, anything. Nope nothing, just shit talk about creating value. Now he destroyed 100% of Karm value in a single hour. Kosmost you are the scammer here and you will be unless you proof you are not. 100% of your acts show you are liar and bad person. Karma will return it to you back!

I am not sure, if all those scams are done by same group of people or it is such a good pattern so new scammers repeat it again and again. But this was best organized crypto scam I ever seen. This is the history:D

easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:24:37 AM

1)DBL/CENT/many other coins developed by same dev (shakezula). Big promises, than dump on believers and dev disappeared with cool story about how he will spend next 2 years in submarine.
2)42 coin and many others developed by hendo420, big story, lot of lies and than dev disappeared with a nice story about being sick of price drop
3)Hirocoin had same dev as KARM wallet had. Hirocoin dev disappeared, guess who is developing KARM wallet now!
4) KARM scenario big promises, multi million $$$ for free thrown into crypto to "believers"...lol.. such a joke. Than big dump on those "believers" and rejection to prove anything. There was never ever any single proof. He rejected to show scanned document. He can show at least boarding tickets to airplane, since he claimed he traveled to France to discuss the deal. Hotel ticked bill from France, anything. Nope nothing, just shit talk about creating value. Now he destroyed 100% of Karm value in a single hour. Kosmost you are the scammer here and you will be unless you proof you are not. 100% of your acts show you are liar and bad person. Karma will return it to you back!

I am not sure, if all those scams are done by same group of people or it is such a good pattern so new scammers repeat it again and again. But this was best organized crypto scam I ever seen. This is the history:D

+1

Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:28:17 AM

Well, anthony is from france if all my googling is right, so it was a pretty good alibi if he would have proved he was in france Wink

+1 socoban, you could have saved my money only if i wasnt blind,

I believed in karma, making money in a fair way AND helping others? Must have been the greatest plan ever and because all the people here have good hearts we all trusted it. Now 1000000% effort is needed to get karma back on tracks or to create a new coin, but all the people hurt by Karma want this to succeed.

learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:00:29 AM

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

a. The idea of a coin dedicated to doing good is very appealing. Crypto appears to bring out the worst in people and Karma was one of the few places where it didn't seem to be as bad - util now. I've met interesting people here and enjoyed my discussions with the community and devteam. I hope to continue that, despite everything that's happened.
b. 5
c. I am a pretty decent web developer
d. Yes

BTW, I am not interested in a new coin. These events have nothing to do with the coin Karma itself, it is purely human failure. No new coin spawning from this community would IMO have an advantage over just salvaging Karma itself.

Concerning the events, I had a very hard time sleeping last night. I still do not have a clear picture what happened as I missed most of the past 2-3 weeks, but signs of kosmost's skin wearing thin were coming through before that. He was still in large parts responsible for all the good things that happened to Karma since march, and for that we owe him thanks. And despite all the things that are obviously not cool about the way the past 24 hours played out, it seems pretty clear this was not a scam. All Karmashares funds were (or are being) returned and for the most part people can't even claim huge losses on those coins, as Karma price is in similar regions compared to when the LLC was set up (higher in LTC actually, but that has lost worth). Karma is in no worse shape than when kosmost and team took over, although it is much worse off compared to 2 months ago. So thanks for nothing I guess...

mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:02:07 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 11:14:45 AM by mashac

10) The more I am insulted and threatened publicly and privately the less I want to be involved with the current Karma community. I am/was doing this voluntarily. Without support, there's not much I can/want to do.

Great!! Common fellow Karmanians lets just insult and threaten this immature, emotional prick out of this coin. Lol, he was making big promises at the start of LLC 10x quantum period, which resulted in many people like me buying millions of coins with more than half of my money. He broke his promises and now chickening out because some body personally insulted him....such a whining piece of ***T.... And now the ****ing *****r ****er want to continue with this coin after essentially killing it.... Get the hell out you immature  lying piece of ***T!!, nobody want you working in this coin any more...  Angry

The most possible explanation is that he got an offer with Lill that he can't refuse... now that he don't want lill to be tied with Karmashares, he  suddenly
become dramatic with bitchy excuses  so he can get rid of the link with Karmashares and Lill...
ptman

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:05:14 AM

b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

a. The idea of a coin dedicated to doing good is very appealing. Crypto appears to bring out the worst in people and Karma was one of the few places where it didn't seem to be as bad - util now. I've met interesting people here and enjoyed my discussions with the community and devteam. I hope to continue that, despite everything that's happened.
b. 5
d. Yes

BTW, I am not interested in a new coin. These events have nothing to do with the coin Karma itself, it is purely human failure. No new coin spawning from this community would IMO have an advantage over just salvaging Karma itself.

Concerning the events, I had a very hard time sleeping last night. I still do not have a clear picture what happened as I missed most of the past 2-3 weeks, but signs of kosmost's skin wearing thin were coming through before that. He was still in large parts responsible for all the good things that happened to Karma since march, and for that we owe him thanks. And despite all the things that are obviously not cool about the way the past 24 hours played out, it seems pretty clear this was not a scam. All Karmashares funds were (or are being) returned and for the most part people can't even claim huge losses on those coins, as Karma price is in similar regions compared to when the LLC was set up (higher in LTC actually, but that has lost worth). Karma is in no worse shape than when kosmost and team took over, although it is much worse off compared to 2 months ago. So thanks for nothing I guess...

I enjoyed working with you and I'm grateful that I can continue doing it   Cheesy

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
ptman

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:09:11 AM

10) The more I am insulted and threatened publicly and privately the less I want to be involved with the current Karma community. I am/was doing this voluntarily. Without support, there's not much I can/want to do.

Great!! Common fellow Karmanians lets just insult and threaten this immature, emotional prick out of this coin. Lol, he was making big promises at the start of LLC 10x quantum period, which resulted in many people like me buying millions of coins with more than half of my money. He broke his promises and now chickening out because some body personally insulted him....such a whining piece of ***T.... And now the ****ing *****r ****er want to continue with this coin after essentially killing.... Get the hell out you immature  lying piece of ***T!!, nobody want you working in this coin any more...  Angry

The most possible explanation is that he got an offer with Lill that he can't refuse... now that he don't want lill to be tied with Karmashares, he  suddenly
become dramatic with bitchy excuses  so he can get rid of the link with Karmashares and Lill...

I think that the only really questionable thing Kosmost did until now was to end Karmashares without a any warnings.
That was not OK at all!

He could have said:
"I'm pissed! This is not working anymore! I will close Karmashares in 1 week if you do not help me with this or that!"

That would be OK.
But closing without a warning... Common... Really?!

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
toeshe

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:15:28 AM

so much for voting...was their even 1 vote? thats a scam right their !!!

best thing to do is use speed and remove kosmost as far away as possible... if it is possable.. I sence much drama to come

learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:22:32 AM

b. 5
d. Yes

I enjoyed working with you and I'm grateful that I can continue doing it   Cheesy
Same here my friend.

ptman

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:22:58 AM

a. I love the concept of having a online community were people can gain Karma by doing simple tasks, and the idea of trying to reach the people that need this the most.

b. Maybe I would be number 6 or 7.

c. I can program very well in C, Java, PHP. I can design and build applications for very different domains, from very low level stuff (e.g. networking protocols, assembly for microelectronics) to android games.

d. YES!

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:37:56 AM

I really should have seen this coming after a similar deal with wDC last year.
I'll stay in the coin but I'm no longer going all in on any coin.
I really have no skills, other than mine to keep hash up, to help the coin but willing to do what ever I can.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:38:52 AM

I had a feeling something was up when we saw all this energy around the coin and no Kosmost and also I found a bit odd the bounty fund without using any coins available on the LLC. BTW I sent 1mill to the fund.

Edit: Of course everything is speculation at this point.

Thanks for the donation, all donations are intact until we finalize our course of action from here.

THIS IS KARMA BROTHERHOOD. If the registration of the word KARMA will not be passed to the new leadership. We have to push for the new coin in exchange for Karma.

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:41:39 AM

Please reply to this post, and update us. http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/

I did. Again, you all overreacted. Don`t feed the trolls. We can workout some decision about how to continue to work for Karma and not abuse each other.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:42:02 AM

I really should have seen this coming after a similar deal with wDC last year.
I'll stay in the coin but I'm no longer going all in on any coin.
I really have no skills, other than mine to keep hash up, to help the coin but willing to do what ever I can.

Thanks, everyone have a part. Do what you think will help.

I hope that the period of discouraging initiatives just because it is not in line with personal belief of what is good for the coin is over. We need everyone. The fact the you have the coin is one help already.

DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:42:29 AM

a. I like the idea of ​​doing good for people in need. When I heard that there is such a coin, inquired and met good people here willing to help ...... then I thought: This is a coin with a capital C .... She was born on February 4! Me too. This is KARMA and this is my KARMA!

b. I think 5

c. Education'm an electronic engineer and am currently Head of "Control and Measurement Devices" in the power plant.
What I do well is the design and implementation of software system for steam turbines and steam generators. Able to manage and work with people.

d. YES, YES and YES!

p.s. Do not give up digging KARMA! Let us all now to pick network hashrate. Let's try it for 1 hour to include all available GPU and we will be surprised with the result. If we can raise x2, x3, x5 ... the hashrate network will show that we are a team and will raise the price. Let it happen in spite of all the cowards who were afraid and fled.

yummica

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:45:06 AM

A:It is a sign to let people know is this guy are honsty or not

b:i thin 10

c:I'm good at marketing so if there something need me i can do.

D.yes! i want to help!
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: