Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:40:23 AM

Rich List have me. Wealth exposure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bondi

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:53:47 AM

You can use the quoted address for KARMA WORKING FUND KRuPCSjz5YgatDETwiwERLZffEstmRYbCs

Sent 2mill.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:52:34 AM

You can use the quoted address for KARMA WORKING FUND KRuPCSjz5YgatDETwiwERLZffEstmRYbCs

Sent 2mill.

Received! Thanks again.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 02:10:10 PM

"If you don't know where you are, or where you're going how will you know when you've arrived?"

Once again we see someone entreating people to move large amounts of coins around...with no clear plan on use of funds or what the actual expected return on that investment would be....

Fundamentally I haven't seen a mission statement or business plan, let alone a statement of work around what an API would do!?!

I saw a pretty picture that still includes the KarmaShares name on it -- which the body is barely cold on since ostensibly being shutdown.

And recently I saw a post about a DICE game!?!  REALLY!?  THAT'S what Karamcoin is about??

You haven't stated what problem Karmacoin solves, who the stakeholders are or where and when and under what conditions the benefit of using it accrue to those stakeholders.

Just to be 100% transparent no one on our team personally has any Karmacoins.

And yet, you would think that we would be the ideal audience you would want using it?

We understand crypto-currencies, we have a pro-social website / service in https://doabitofgood.com -- we have a patent pending on a miner-screensaver that engages more community members -- we have a non-profit that is funding the development of Givecoin including an established physical office space and build environment to test and consistently deliver PC & Mac OS X wallets.

And yet if you can't convince us to even download the wallet let alone mine or buy coins...what chance do you have of encouraging others to do so??

From the outside this thing continues to look like a miner-driven 'pump-n-dump' coinbase that is so far away from what its name implies that its really hard to think about doing any investment in the chain.

I would recommend that you hit the big pause button -- and take 30 days with an open comment period and gather feedback, develop your mission statement and a 1-3 page business plan that lays out what you want to be when you grow up :-)

Just my .02

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
easteagle13

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:52:55 PM

"If you don't know where you are, or where you're going how will you know when you've arrived?"

Once again we see someone entreating people to move large amounts of coins around...with no clear plan on use of funds or what the actual expected return on that investment would be....

Fundamentally I haven't seen a mission statement or business plan, let alone a statement of work around what an API would do!?!

I saw a pretty picture that still includes the KarmaShares name on it -- which the body is barely cold on since ostensibly being shutdown.

And recently I saw a post about a DICE game!?!  REALLY!?  THAT'S what Karamcoin is about??

You haven't stated what problem Karmacoin solves, who the stakeholders are or where and when and under what conditions the benefit of using it accrue to those stakeholders.

And yet, you would think that we would be the ideal audience you would want using it?

We understand crypto-currencies, we have a pro-social website / service in https://doabitofgood.com -- we have a patent pending on a miner-screensaver that engages more community members -- we have a non-profit that is funding the development of Givecoin including an established physical office space and build environment to test and consistently deliver PC & Mac OS X wallets.

And yet if you can't convince us to even download the wallet let alone mine or buy coins...what chance do you have of encouraging others to do so??

From the outside this thing continues to look like a miner-driven 'pump-n-dump' coinbase that is so far away from what its name implies that its really hard to think about doing any investment in the chain.

I would recommend that you hit the big pause button -- and take 30 days with an open comment period and gather feedback, develop your mission statement and a 1-3 page business plan that lays out what you want to be when you grow up :-)

Just my .02

-dvd

If you don't know what you do not know, how will you know that you learned it?

Please don't take too seriously everything that you read on this thread. Anyone can post here.

I do entreat the community to share in the risk and gain of Karma development. Because the community will be the beneficiary/casualty of the fall or success of our coin.
Aside from the fact that we do need a working fund.

No one is pushing for the return of the pretty picture that you saw. We just want the poster to feel welcome, even if what is posted brings back a sad memory.

All will come in due time. Consider this period the pause you are speaking of. We are moving slow and sure.

And though I have all the respect for your person and your offers, having admitted that you neither support the community nor the coin (having none of it) I will be constrained to remove your account from our trello project management. (Sorry, for karma supporters only.)

It will be like this, eventually we would only let in those who will prove that they really want to do something for KARMA. We will remove, those who will join, only to look on what is going on. But not abruptly. We will let each other's action(inaction) and words tell us whether a person belongs there or not.

Thanks again for your kind offers, when we have gathered everyone we need for the decision, we will certainly let you know.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
easteagle13

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:09:31 PM

TODAY I PULL OUT THE CABLE, THIS COIN IS DEAD AND IT TAKES TO LONG TO RECOVER.
            I ACCEPT MY LOSES, AND GO ON.
            WHY, BECAUSE THE MANAGEMENT BEHIND THIS COIN MAKE A BIG MISTAKE.
            IT'S UNACCEPTABLE THAT THE MANAGEMENT BEHIND THIS COIN, NOT TALK WITH THERE INVESTORS BEFORE PUTTING A POST INSIDE THIS FORM.
            WHAT RESULT AS A MASSIVE 75% DROP FROM THE PRICE OF kARM.
            LIKE SOME OF YOU ALREADY WRITE IN SOME POST BEFORE, ITS UNACCEPTABLE THAT THERE ARE STILL SOME PEOPLE FROM OLD MANAGEMENT INVOLVED NOW.
            I HAVE WRITE A OFFICIAL NOTE TO THE CRYPTSY TEAM, TO LOOK AD THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COIN.
            AND MAKE THERE SOLUTION TO KEEP KARM ON CRYPTSY, YES OR NO.
            I WILL ADVISE THEM TO GET IT OFF, BECAUSE THIS ACT OF MANAGEMENT IS NOT TRANSPARENT.
            IF THIS HAPPENS ON THE STOCK MARKET, THEY START A INVESTIGATION RIGHT A WAY.
            BECAUSE ALL THE INVESTORS IN THE KARM COIN, LOSE A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY, WHERE THE MANAGEMENT PEOPLE HAVE SELL THERE COINS BEFORE THIS DROP.
            THIS WE CALL FOREKNOWLEDGE, ITS IS FRAUD IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM.
            BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW, THAT THE COIN MARKET IS FAR FROM TRANSPARENT AND NOT OFFICIAL ACCEPT.
            WE CAN'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, AND WE WILL NEVER KNOW IF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM SPEAKS OUT THE TRUE OR NOT.
            ON THE END THERE ARE FACTS, AND THEY ARE CLEAR THE COIN DROPS 75% TO 80% AND THE LOSES ARE BIG.
            AND I WILL NOT PUT A FINGER ONE 1 PERSON, BUT THE TOTAL MANAGEMENT TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS LOST, BECAUSE NOT RESPONSIBLE ACT.
            WE ALL KNOW INVEST IN COINS, IS A RISK AND BASS ON TRUST.

AND AFTER FEW DAYS READ ALL THE POST HERE, WE CAN BELIEF THAT TRUST IS GONE. AND THATS WHY I WILL STRONG ADVISE COIN MARKETS TO TAKE ACTION.
            I BELIEF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM DID THERE BEST TO PUT THE COIN ON THE MARKET, BUT THIS MISTAKE WE CAN'T ACCEPT THE LOSES WE ALL HAVE ARE TO BIG.
            THIS IS NO KINDERGARTEN MARKET, WHERE THIS KIND OF ACTS ARE ALOUD !!!!!!!

AND MAYBE THE MANAGEMENT, NOT TALK ABOUT HOW THEY ARE INSULT AND THREAT.
            BUT TAKE THERE RESPONSIBLE AND PAY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST BIG AMOUNTS, BECAUSE I THINK THE MANAGEMENT TEAM THAT FULL THERE POCKETS ON TIME.
            NOT FEEL HAPPY, AND IF THEY DO. THEN I FEEL NO MERCY, FOR THE INSULTING POSTS HERE AND THREATS.

THIS IS MY STATEMENT, AND THIS ARE THE CLEAR FACTS. I ADVISE ALL THE PEOPLE IN HERE TO STOP INVEST ANY ENERGY INSIDE THIS COIN, BECAUSE ITS WASTED TIME.

KIND REGARDS BAS

I am sorry that you feel this way.

All the questions, have been asked to the person involved and he answered it in the way he wanted. You, me and everyone else was affected by what happened.

I can also understand that, you think we have something to do with what happened, personally I can assure you that, -that decision came to us equally surprising and at the same time.

If  "ITS UNACCEPTABLE THAT THERE ARE STILL SOME PEOPLE FROM OLD MANAGEMENT INVOLVED NOW." Do you find it acceptable that, no person would even be concerned for all other community members? And just totally leave, shutdown KARMA?

What you do with the coins you have is yours to decide. If you have sold when Karma is at 240+litoshis, You would have gained much. But you did not. So why would you think it is time to sell when you would lose much? Please reconsider your decision, no one is insisting on you to do something.

-east

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:22:09 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 03:34:51 PM by bitwho

And recently I saw a post about a DICE game!?!  REALLY!?  THAT'S what Karamcoin is about??

Just my .02

-dvd

Not sure your point is with this post.

everything about us has been transparent. ever since kosmost dropped the ball in the LLC we have lost momentum and mostly people. we have set up trello as a service where anyone come sign up and find out what is happening next. what are the next plans and how people can help. We have to start moving away from here because there too many troll and angry investors.

We do need 30 day pause. We are taking things nice and slow. This is mostly the reason. We are waiting for more people to get involved so we can make a general plan and figure out how to attract our targets. We feel its best the more people get involved the less bias the plans will be.  

Now look here. all i see is people asking questions. Not so much giving solution or offering help.

Everyone can join the karma train and let us move upward this down hill like we did 6 months ago, or you can continue "just asking questions"

Edit: it is not that i do not agree with you about organization. We are making plans and lining them up in trello based on their priorities.

we're not going to let a coin with and amazing name as karma walk down the graveyard of all the bad coins.

the name it self delivers a powerful message. Karma. 

The storm has cleared. Those who wanted to get out have done so by now. We're left with the ones who still want karma to become something greater.

with some hard work we will get back up in our feet. this time we will try to stick to reality and look for facts when some one says they will donate their 3 yr old projects so easy.

as the day pass we're getting more mature.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:08:26 PM

Like i told before, there is no transparent solution here.
     And most important fact is, the trust in this coin is lost.
     I fully understand you want to save this coin, and give all your energy.
     And all the investors in Karma appreciate that, but before you going to invest energy and ask for karm coins from people.
     You better start ask yourself and people, how they feel.
     I ask myself the same thing, and my feeling about recover this coin is not that much to keep my coin any longer.
     If there where make mistakes, that not make that much impact on the price, it will be different but.
     But the act and results are so unprofessional, that beside we all belief in the recover.
     Not result in a belief in this coin, in the open market.
     There are so much coin's around, and every day there are new coin's coming ad the market.
     When a outstander read about this act, he will not invest in a coin that can drop 75% to 80% by management acts.
     Be aware of that, and i think you forget this point.

Can you make this coin recover and a coin where the outstander belief in Huh <<< thats the first thing you need to work on, and talk about

Priority Nr1 - are people going to buy this coin, because they can make profit !!!!!

And i truly belief that everybody that invest energy inside that act right now, but turn a negative few a way of a coin where everyday new coin's get on the market is
     maybe 5% succeed. And need to be dunn, by people that have very good marketing experience.

And this kind of people, are not cheap!!!!

It sounds all negative what i write here, but sometimes you need to accept the facts and the true.  

My lost where not that big, but every lost is one.

But the way how i lost money, is first my own responsibility. But to warning other people about this coin and acts are also a responsibility i take.

Kind Regards Bas      

Thank you for calming down a bit.

Every mistake, every word of discouragement, every person that loses hope and announces it here. Every dump. Makes our job so many times over, harder.

I know you mean well for others...But have you thought it over if everyone really lose all hope in the coin and the community and just walk away. Will the losses be smaller or bigger?

Will it help our fellow Karma community members, if all those who are trying to save it just stop?

So I hope this will be the last time I have to reason with you that, we are doing the best we can at the given situation.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:57:50 PM

With Ebay getting ready to implement Bitcoin as a payment service , i cant wait to use KarmApi to buy karma with fiat!

Ebay->BTC->Karma!!  no more waiting a week for funds to clear out with Coinbase
easteagle13

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:01:16 PM

1. ARE OUTSTANDERS WANT TO INVEST IN A COIN, THAT HAVE A HISTORY LIKE THIS ?

2. HOW YOU WANT TO, TURN THE BIG NOT RESPONSIBLE ACT, INTO A POSITIVE BELIEF IN THE COIN FOR OUTSTANDERS AND PEOPLE THAT ALREADY HAD INVEST IN KARM BEFORE.

1. Non Karma holders that will look into the "coin history" are crypto-familiar people. We have passed that point, that our market are the crypto people. Our real market(our biggest market) are common folks, that need a means of moving money around with EASE and SUBSTANTIAL SAVINGS, which we can do soon. Those people will hardly care about the technology behind the coin. All they will care is HOW TO USE the coin and benefit from it. - This is what we are working behind the scene at the moment. (TMI)

. We who are trying to save and make KARMA and it's community a success has no responsibility whatsoever to make up for an individual's negative act. Having a harder job to clean the mess left behind because of that act (and actually doing the clean up)is more than enough proof that we are not JUST HERE WHEN THE WEATHER IS FINE.

kind regards
-east

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:17:49 PM

And though I have all the respect for your person and your offers, having admitted that you neither support the community nor the coin (having none of it) I will be constrained to remove your account from our trello project management. (Sorry, for karma supporters only.)

It will be like this, eventually we would only let in those who will prove that they really want to do something for KARMA. We will remove, those who will join, only to look on what is going on. But not abruptly. We will let each other's action(inaction) and words tell us whether a person belongs there or not.

Thanks again for your kind offers, when we have gathered everyone we need for the decision, we will certainly let you know.

-east

The fact that you do not value dispassionate outside help, especially from a group that has over 25 years of growing startup ventures just tells me that you're not taking this seriously.  All of your collective decisions will be deeply rooted in your own self-interests and biases.  To argue otherwise is just hypocritical.

Whatever you guys decide to do is fine by me.   The only real value at this time is the name -- there is nothing proprietary or special about the coinbase so we'll just roll forward with putting our time and energy into Givecoin which actually 'walks the walk"

If there is an opportunity to join forces in the future, feel free to reach out to me.

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A Non Profit Digital Trust

It's Better 2GIVE
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:42:31 PM

I am on impossible place, so I will make this quick, cause I don`t know when the con will drop. LoL  Grin

bassieflup, what?!? Google translate doesn`t work for you very well, does it... Cheesy We are all done with so many threads about different coins produced by dumb suckers like you and their employers. I am doing the same as you - sell at the peak of the price and buy slow when the price is down. And now is perfect time to rebuild Karma wallet. If you were smart, you would know it. But I am not jerking around and spreading FUD. These times are over in crypto. There are smarter people here now. So, good bye, you jerk!

TheLittleDuke - I see you like quotes, so this is especially for you. IF YOU DON`T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE TO GO, COME TO YOURSELF. Do you know how many heavy guys like you came here to give advise on this and that, and at the end somebody else did the job. If you think you are capable to maintain a community like Karma, you are way over your head. Maybe you should change your dealer, cause what you take is seriously damaging your brain. I hope kosmost will not make the mistake to give the coin to somebody as slow as you. Cause if he do it, Karma will succeed. In 30 years..... Meanwhile you can continue to do nothing here and pretending for many things, without giving anything and just waiting to take advantage of the situation.

I hope also kosmost will not make the mistake to give Karma to mroyusa. At the first moment I thought that he is good entry point, but now I see he is only exit point. We must be crazy to expect dedication from somebody, who is involved with God knows how many coins. So this is the time to again give all credits to kosmost, who is always open minded and doesn`t take his decisions based on intuition. The way he think is so cold and efficient that is beyond comprehension. If it was up to me, I would gave Karma until now to some of these 2 guys. But Kos is doing it again the proper way. This is why few or even no one can understand him at all the time.

For only a week I see that East and bitwho reorganized and did so many things (I don`t know exactly how many, cause I am not capable to read all). They are amazing and I don`t find no one else being capable as them. I admire them and I am ashamed that I can`t help them.

Nothing changed for Karma since yesterday. It is still the single greatest coin out there. Time to buy again! I am sorry for all who don`t understand it. Actually, I petty them. You should continue to work in grocery. Crypto investments are not for you.
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:44:03 PM

What happens with Lill (Web Search)?

Lil was sold , several dumps  occurred too, goodbye cruel world, Tahiti here I come !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
easteagle13

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:52:27 PM

Lil was sold , several dumps  occurred too, goodbye cruel world, Tahiti here I come !

You did not even invite us crock.  Wink

easteagle13

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

I am on impossible place, so I will make this quick, cause I don`t know when the con will drop. LoL  Grin

bassieflup, what?!? Google translate doesn`t work for you very well, does it... Cheesy We are all done with so many threads about different coins produced by dumb suckers like you and their employers. I am doing the same as you - sell at the peak of the price and buy slow when the price is down. And now is perfect time to rebuild Karma wallet. If you were smart, you would know it. But I am not jerking around and spreading FUD. These times are over in crypto. There are smarter people here now. So, good bye, you jerk!

TheLittleDuke - I see you like quotes, so this is especially for you. IF YOU DON`T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE TO GO, COME TO YOURSELF. Do you know how many heavy guys like you came here to give advise on this and that, and at the end somebody else did the job. If you think you are capable to maintain a community like Karma, you are way over your head. Maybe you should change your dealer, cause what you take is seriously damaging your brain. I hope kosmost will not make the mistake to give the coin to somebody as slow as you. Cause if he do it, Karma will succeed. In 30 years..... Meanwhile you can continue to do nothing here and pretending for many things, without giving anything and just waiting to take advantage of the situation.

I hope also kosmost will not make the mistake to give Karma to mroyusa. At the first moment I thought that he is good entry point, but now I see he is only exit point. We must be crazy to expect dedication from somebody, who is involved with God knows how many coins. So this is the time to again give all credits to kosmost, who is always open minded and doesn`t take his decisions based on intuition. The way he think is so cold and efficient that is beyond comprehension. If it was up to me, I would gave Karma until now to some of these 2 guys. But Kos is doing it again the proper way. This is why few or even no one can understand him at all the time.

For only a week I see that East and bitwho reorganized and did so many things (I don`t know exactly how many, cause I am not capable to read all). They are amazing and I don`t find no one else being capable as them. I admire them and I am ashamed that I can`t help them.

Nothing changed for Karma since yesterday. It is still the single greatest coin out there. Time to buy again! I am sorry for all who don`t understand it. Actually, I petty them. You should continue to work in grocery. Crypto investments are not for you.

Thanks for the kind words for us (me & who)...I hope that you're not so angry out there reading posts you don't like. What you have to do is come back as fast as you can, and help us out here. You should take those services.

easteagle13

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:59:48 PM

Facira, I'm sorry, maybe you missed posts of the person responsible for that. But we cannot point you to the karmashares forum now. (shutdown already), I hope you can find clues on the BTT posts though.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:05:36 PM

-east

The fact that you do not value dispassionate outside help, especially from a group that has over 25 years of growing startup ventures just tells me that you're not taking this seriously.  All of your collective decisions will be deeply rooted in your own self-interests and biases.  To argue otherwise is just hypocritical.

Whatever you guys decide to do is fine by me.   The only real value at this time is the name -- there is nothing proprietary or special about the coinbase so we'll just roll forward with putting our time and energy into Givecoin which actually 'walks the walk"

If there is an opportunity to join forces in the future, feel free to reach out to me.

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A Non Profit Digital Trust

i don't think he did this because he dis-credits your opinion. I think he just followed the rules he set up for trello. Everyone in there will be there because they want to get involved with Karma. I don't agree with him booting you out but i do agree that if you really wanted to help you would start advising instead of mocking or validating our current path.

As you can see, we are picking up the pieces from those who abandoned us. We are in no shape to glow and say here are our goals so of course it is not helpful when you make post pointing this out. We know this. there is no need to compare and contrast us with Top 500 companies.

you're more then welcome to help us. If you can share your experience and give us some pointers. the community is not booting you. East just removed access to trello just like he is doing to other who joined and are not helping but questioning, complaining or downplaying our intentions. Trello is not a cult group, but it will be treated harsher then how we did it before. We allowed anyone to join and not do anything.

If you want to help you should stick around here and share your thoughts on how we can do stuff. perhaps even show us how to do them.

You are also more them welcome to do what you wanted with karma as your side project. you never shared your thoughts but i think you wanted to push for karma as a donation project. nothing is stopping you to pursue this as a side project.

Clearly at this time karma lost few dedicated members and gained some trolls. i am sure we all agree that you brought some positive thinking and would love to see you staying active here.

hope you understand that trello move , while harsh was only made to keep things focused. when you show you are getting involved i am sure east will add you promptly to the board. ( he chosed you in his group selections before)

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 06:24:58 PM

i don't think he did this because he dis-credits your opinion. I think he just followed the rules he set up for trello. Everyone in there will be there because they want to get involved with Karma. I don't agree with him booting you out but i do agree that if you really wanted to help you would start advising instead of mocking or validating our current path.

If you think calling into question the legal position surrounding the solicitation of an unregistered security viz Kosmost / Karmashares is "mocking" -- then I think I'm trying to help the wrong crowd.  If anything he was unable to satisfy the legal nature of the venture and in all likelihood shut it down.

If you think ask if a "dice game" is our Karma wants to be known as?  Is that the "mocking" you speak of?

As you can see, we are picking up the pieces from those who abandoned us. We are in no shape to glow and say here are our goals so of course it is not helpful when you make post pointing this out. We know this. there is no need to compare and contrast us with Top 500 companies.

I'm only comparing Karmacoin go forward needs to what ANY small business owner knows.  This is why having a neutral third party is in your better interests...

you're more then welcome to help us. If you can share your experience and give us some pointers. the community is not booting you. East just removed access to trello just like he is doing to other who joined and are not helping but questioning, complaining or downplaying our intentions. Trello is not a cult group, but it will be treated harsher then how we did it before. We allowed anyone to join and not do anything.

If you want to help you should stick around here and share your thoughts on how we can do stuff. perhaps even show us how to do them.

You are also more them welcome to do what you wanted with karma as your side project. you never shared your thoughts but i think you wanted to push for karma as a donation project. nothing is stopping you to pursue this as a side project.

Clearly at this time karma lost few dedicated members and gained some trolls. i am sure we all agree that you brought some positive thinking and would love to see you staying active here.

hope you understand that trello move , while harsh was only made to keep things focused. when you show you are getting involved i am sure east will add you promptly to the board. ( he chosed you in his group selections before)

YES and if you cannot handle people "questioning" then you're clearly not cut out for collaboration.

Trust me when I say that I don't take ANYTHING here personally.  For me this is about finding and growing pro-social crypto projects that have the potential to add value and improve things globally.

Best of luck to all of you!

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:38:45 PM

trello is just a divide and conquer-move. kindly stay on bitcointalk and maybe consider meeting up on irc.

a note for everyone:

there really is no one who "owns" karmacoin nor karma. there can be many teams. no one needs anyone's blessing to create content for karma(coin).
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:47:36 PM

If you think calling into question the legal position surrounding the solicitation of an unregistered security viz Kosmost / Karmashares is "mocking" -- then I think I'm trying to help the wrong crowd.  If anything he was unable to satisfy the legal nature of the venture and in all likelihood shut it down.

If you think ask if a "dice game" is our Karma wants to be known as?  Is that the "mocking" you speak of?

I'm only comparing Karmacoin go forward needs to what ANY small business owner knows.  This is why having a neutral third party is in your better interests...

YES and if you cannot handle people "questioning" then you're clearly not cut out for collaboration.

Trust me when I say that I don't take ANYTHING here personally.  For me this is about finding and growing pro-social crypto projects that have the potential to add value and improve things globally.

Best of luck to all of you!

-dvd

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.5700

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: