Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:09:12 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 09:39:57 AM by easteagle13

BTW

whoever sent 60M for our karma working fund, thank you very much!

TX ID:  0c3347754ab1f674ed6313df581f9eeaddb0d4c6b888fa4aaad872d255a1ca0e

Current Total Fund is 92,000,099 Karma.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:28:41 AM

+1 to this post

+1 to your post before this

+1 to the other post of yours before it.

"Gift" from someone means you are ending ownership of something, so are "donations". Those terms were used for IPOCOS too and one of them is lill.com and other "shelved" projects.

ok one more for posterity lol

Dear Forum,

We told ShawnLeary, Cryptwho, Kosmost, Delaforetnoire the word No.  
They cannot make a company and sell karmacoin shares or trademark or copyright Karmacoin.

These guys have been active for 6 weeks on a project.  
It is their opinion that they have the right to claim the coin as their own because of the inactivity of others.
Imagine if the world operated this way - "in my opinion you have not done enough - so I am taking it from you."

Anyway - it is still a good coin and as you can see people have a lot of passion for it, which is why we believe it has a solid future.

The drama - makes for a good read.

Why must we continue to respond to child-like statements? Because there are some people that will believe what you are saying.

Again, your statements have no legal (or logical) basis.

"...you can see people have a lot of passion for it" (except for you.. everyone knows that by now)

"They cannot make a company and sell karmacoin shares or trademark or copyright Karmacoin." (yes, in fact we can. It's legal and it's what our community wanted. Everything will be done as we said and promised. There is nothing nefarious going on. We try to make everything as transparent as possible.)

If it was a scam do you really think I would be telling people on this forum and the subreddit and make statements like this: http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmacoin/comments/23n0m7/should_i_get_in_on_the_karma_train/cgyqxmd

Have you ever done a giveaway of tens of millions, perhaps over a hundred million of the coins you mined? I doubt it, because you dumped them all most likely. Your statements are amusing, if not sad.

Your brand of logic is quite mysterious.. and harmful. I believe you have gone mad. But what you are doing is not in the spirit of Karmacoin.

The coin moves on without you.

edit: OMG.. you are so funny.. You changed the Official website link in the subreddit to "iKarmacoin.com".. but you shut it down,  remember? Dude.. please stop before you hurt yourself.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:48:13 AM

Karma 现在只有价值,没价格。人类永远存在贪婪的人多数,价格便宜了大家更难以接受这东西,作为投资者持有这硬币真的很危险,硬币失去了导航没有目标了。Karma 为什么存在,它给人们带来什么。反而PandaCoin做得更好。以前也是死亡硬币现在复活得好好的。
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:11:19 AM

KarmaCarry on is a P2P digital currency, like Bitcoin, that you share with the people and things you care about. Share it with family, friends, organizations, causes, and others that matter to you.

Karma is developing itself as the operating system for the "good" economy, where everyone can do their part to make the world a better place. In this way, Karma acts as a reward system for people and groups to do good things. And, we offer privacy, security, and extremely low transaction fees when giving Karma to others. It's like real money, but without the banks.

Development query block area, transaction inquiry system.
Android IOS wallet to do on mobile micropayments.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:16:56 AM

I can accept the Karmacoin.me website, I can maintain it and do necessary improvements.

We only need to get other people for other services from kosmost.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:13:51 PM

I'd like to know what servers have been rented and from whom in regards to the $500/month pricetag on lill.com

There is no way that there would be a need for a $500/month bill with the current user-base. In case it was really necessary who-ever built it did not have any clue about scaling horizontally or vertically.

We can rebuild a karma-search site if someone can provide the details on what it looked like etc.

Again my question, please provide some feedback on the server-setup so that we know that you have actually done that and not just put it on a $10 VPS (because it would not require much more currently).

I am talkiing to whoever people were part of the lill.com thing.

Also just a note: has the admin of /r/karmashares really made it a private subreddit? and what is the purpose of that?

Easteagle: I'll open the karma.explorer.altcoin.dk blockchain explorer up for the public if that is what is needed for us to move forward, i'll also host a blockchain using the current software that socoban kindly set up.

I will also host the seednode, extra wallets and whatever is needed for the infrastructure.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:24:19 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 08:39:01 AM by easteagle13

I'd like to know what servers have been rented and from whom in regards to the $500/month pricetag on lill.com

There is no way that there would be a need for a $500/month bill with the current user-base. In case it was really necessary who-ever built it did not have any clue about scaling horizontally or vertically.

We can rebuild a karma-search site if someone can provide the details on what it looked like etc.

Again my question, please provide some feedback on the server-setup so that we know that you have actually done that and not just put it on a $10 VPS (because it would not require much more currently).

I am talkiing to whoever people were part of the lill.com thing.

Also just a note: has the admin of /r/karmashares really made it a private subreddit? and what is the purpose of that?

Easteagle: I'll open the karma.explorer.altcoin.dk blockchain explorer up for the public if that is what is needed for us to move forward, i'll also host a blockchain using the current software that socoban kindly set up.

I will also host the seednode, extra wallets and whatever is needed for the infrastructure.

This is a very much welcome offer ACG.

Would you kindly join our "divide and conquer" trello proj management?  Wink

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:22:52 PM

The Minnesota non-profit Strength in Numbers Foundation (filing for federal 501.3c status) may be interested in acquiring and hosting all Karma related servers and services as well as funding ongoing development of the coinbase.

Including paying for the transfer of the copyright assuming the current holder can provide a .pdf of the filing approval et a from the USPTO to be reviewed and certified as valid by our corporate attorney.

PM me if interested...

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation

Is there a website for Strength in Numbers Foundation?

We will, of course, need to verify legitimacy of entity and interest but this shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you for putting this offer forward. It is sincerely appreciated.

Here's the link to the MN SOS site:

http://mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=709acaa6-f929-e411-bfac-001ec94ffe7f

We own "strength-in-numbers.org" and our web developer is busy working on the site atm.

We are currently co-located in the https://doabitofgood.com offices in Saint Paul -- and once we have an agreement in place we plan to acquire the FOR-PROFIT "Vires in Numeris, LLC" as a wholly owned subsidiary that owns the patent on the screen-saver miner.

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:19:54 PM

this is how the community deals with our problems. you by now should be familiar with it.

you're not the only one asking questions to them. East recently asked them to donate for API services. He was able to find some one who will do it much cheaper. x10 times cheaper. yet there are few coins sent. by your analogy then East should scrap it off and stop asking them to help.

this is is our community. accept it. They will not respond in timely matter. Now the LLC you can say you feared the SECs knocking on you doors but these other services. How much are they worth the wait?

Of course, I was looking for a response from the team (as that is what the message says) not the community.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:38:28 PM

Apologies, but you really don't know what you're talking about in the above post. Perhaps another post will be more accurate.

You are completely mistaken when you write, "...open source logo and the logo itself was produced by community member"

maybe this will jog your memory...

Donations for the logo contest were asked to be sent to a separate address, as seen in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447657.msg5670208#msg5670208

2 donations were sent. 1st donation was 20 karma. 2nd was 50,000 Karma. Worth about 11 cents at the time, enough to almost make a small dent in the $299 cost.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/address.dws?KBuE7G9Xf2JUgeUKPk6MkPkLNL6zXyznxz.htm

Is there anything else you would like to waste time on?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:44:44 PM

where does it say anywhere in this statement.. "Kosmost's private logo and trademark design contest" ?

"and are now trying to sell it to someone else"

Where do you get this stuff from?

*ignore* .. sorry.. looking at your posts is highly unproductive.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:45:46 PM

I can accept the Karmacoin.me website, I can maintain it and do necessary improvements.

*astonished*

umm.. have we been asleep the past few days?

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:52:29 PM

this is how the community deals with our problems. you by now should be familiar with it.

you're not the only one asking questions to them. East recently asked them to donate for API services. He was able to find some one who will do it much cheaper. x10 times cheaper. yet there are few coins sent. by your analogy then East should scrap it off and stop asking them to help.

this is is our community. accept it. They will not respond in timely matter. Now the LLC you can say you feared the SECs knocking on you doors but these other services. How much are they worth the wait?

Of course, I was looking for a response from the team (as that is what the message says) not the community.

i figured. we were also looking for the community to respond to it. it is a block chain of reactions. We didnt find enough enough information to update you every day.

This was also happening right after you pulled the plug. i dont need to explain to you why we didnt ran up to you with details every single day. we did get burned pretty hard

You're also not answering the question. If you want the services go properly to the community choice. Give them the deadline you think the wait is worth and if the community doesnt make an unified decision then close them down.

Alexandrake

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:56:23 PM

Apologies, but you really don't know what you're talking about in the above post. Perhaps another post will be more accurate.

You are completely mistaken when you write, "...open source logo and the logo itself was produced by community member"

Donations for the logo contest were asked to be sent to a separate address, as seen in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447657.msg5670208#msg5670208

2 donations were sent. 1st donation was 20 karma. 2nd was 50,000 Karma. Worth about 11 cents at the time, enough to almost make a small dent in the $299 cost.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/address.dws?KBuE7G9Xf2JUgeUKPk6MkPkLNL6zXyznxz.htm

And because only 50,020 KARMA was donated to your call for donation for a community owned LOGO contest, the resulting LOGO is yours? Right? This is your logic right? So from then on you called this LOGO, "MY LOGO" right? In order to impress to everyone that may join Karma community that anything you paid for (one of them is the LOGO contest), no matter whether you said it is a gift or donation is YOURS!

Please, show how thick you are.

Alexandrake

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:05:25 PM

*astonished*

umm.. have we been asleep the past few days?

I can now understand very well HOW HARD IT IS TO WORK WITH YOU!!! POOR PEOPLE!

When they don't react the way you wanted them, you use that to make them feel guilty, and do whatever it is you decided to do! With no sign of cooperation whatsoever!

Everyone PLEASE COOPERATE WITH KOSMOST' TIME TABLE, OR THE WORLD WILL END!!!

I know, I'm sure, you are a sad man in real life. Because you are so demanding!!! FOREVER ALONE!

Now you can't accept the fact that even your virtual world where you were once treated as a "hero"  has left you.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:06:18 PM

if i am mistaken , you choose to pay for most of these as our beloved community never came together to collect coin in time. You choose to speed things up and decided to take matter on your own hand. Which was very much appreciated and you ability to "get" things done was rewarded by all of us by looking at you as a leader. We all saw the good intentions you had.

Because you paid for most of the services did not make you the owner of the services. That made you the major donor. If you had stated that if no one pays for it ,you would and that would mean you will own them! You would have had a different reaction from the community instead of welcoming you with applause.

Does that mean those who donated any size of coin also owns part of the logos? those who designed it? All the other services ? I payed for some btcs for the block explorer. Where is my % of that? why did you close it down and keeping it you your self. where is my ownership entitlement?
I payed ACG million of karma to do the reddit tipbot. that must be mines too, apparently

You know everything belongs to the community very well. Not sure why you are stirring up drama situation with all these. 
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:53:14 PM

The Minnesota non-profit Strength in Numbers Foundation (filing for federal 501.3c status) may be interested in acquiring and hosting all Karma related servers and services as well as funding ongoing development of the coinbase.

Including paying for the transfer of the copyright assuming the current holder can provide a .pdf of the filing approval et a from the USPTO to be reviewed and certified as valid by our corporate attorney.

PM me if interested...

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation

Is there a website for Strength in Numbers Foundation?

We will, of course, need to verify legitimacy of entity and interest but this shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you for putting this offer forward. It is sincerely appreciated.

Here's the link to the MN SOS site:

http://mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=709acaa6-f929-e411-bfac-001ec94ffe7f

We own "strength-in-numbers.org" and our web developer is busy working on the site atm.

We are currently co-located in the https://doabitofgood.com offices in Saint Paul -- and once we have an agreement in place we plan to acquire the FOR-PROFIT "Vires in Numeris, LLC" as a wholly owned subsidiary that owns the patent on the screen-saver miner.

-dvd

Thelittleduke:

Could you please share with us your intention to help us with taking over the services and trademarks?  what do you intend to do with them? Why the desire to step in? What would that mean to us if you take them over? Do you accept the fact that whiles in your possession they will be still owned by the whole community. Will you have difficulty releasing them back to us after months of you keeping them?

You linkin profile shows you have had tons of experience in management and are a software engineer. Both of these are strong assets that would benefit karma. But we never talked with you and the community knows nothing of your intentions.

We also do not know if you understands our community as well. This community likes to speculate a lot and does little to join those who are trying to help. We do not want to fall into an other category where services are closed due to lack of involvement from karmanians.

i can't blame them as most them think by buying and holding is the help we need on their parts. Which is an insane illusion as they buy and hold for their own interest. This is a general consensus on whole crypto world. We are having difficult time trying to break this mentality. Therefore who ever is willing to take over the services will have to understand it will be a long journey and they will probably get stuck picking up the cost. We will try out best to collect funds to reimburse you but it will not happen easily. So you must understand what you're walking into
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:20:57 PM

Dear community:

There two important events going on that everyone is lacking involvement.

1. Helping us choose or find the best candidate for Karma services that kosmost is awaiting!
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,624.0/topicseen.html
http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2g0v6a/karma_services_property_transition_thread_who/
http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/karmacoin/permalink/1556129881272721/

please note that all of the topics were started by kosmost (who is closing them) and Roy (looking to take them over). Aside of private pms i done and Easts effort there is not one else getting involved in the effort to help this transition.

I can argue so much with kosmost about giving karma more time before the right candidate is fund until times up. Please get involved. Spread the word and start finding more people.

So far the only candidate willing to help is Roy and Duke. What should we do ? 

2. Karma api still need to be funded.......

If you want this coin to survive and move forward we have to be able to make quicker decisions. We can start by each and everyone of you taking the time to interview these great people who volunteered to take over the projects. And we can start showing we care about karma by giving fund to projects. Currently the karma API service

you wanted transparency , well there you have it. How much is karma worth to you ?
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:27:05 PM

I payed ACG million of karma to do the reddit tipbot. that must be mines too, apparently
That is true, you are a very generous donor.

If you need your karma back let me know Smiley
easteagle13

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:45:36 PM

BTW

whoever sent 60M for our karma working fund, thank you very much!

TX ID:  0c3347754ab1f674ed6313df581f9eeaddb0d4c6b888fa4aaad872d255a1ca0e

Current Total Fund is 92,000,099 Karma.

Donation Update : At the average current market price of Karma at 30 litoshis this is about 27.5 LTC's or about 0.30195 BTC (let's hope that karma price will not drop significantly when we have to pay someone.

While our BTC Donations: 0.07280089 BTC

Thank you very much again, please send in your share for the development of other Karma APPS and services to these addresses:

BTC:  12RVXoccgLy8o4GyeUULRmYhaaEL2emvQD  KARMA's WORKING FUND: KRuPCSjz5YgatDETwiwERLZffEstmRYbCs

Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: